10 Best Hotels To Stay In Topsail Beach North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Topsail Beach North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Topsail Beach North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Topsail Beach North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Topsail Beach North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Topsail Beach North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Topsail Beach North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Topsail Beach North Carolina:
Quality Inn & Suites Sneads Ferry- North Topsail Beach
Offering an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, this hotel is located an 8-minute drive from the center of Sneads Ferry. The hotel also has an on-site recreation area.Cable TV, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms at this Holiday Inn Express. A private bathroom with hairdryer is also included in addition to a desk and ironing facilities.A fitness center and business center are available for guests’ convenience. The property provides free parking and a safe. Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sneads Ferry also has air conditioning and heating.North Shore Country Club is just over a quarter mile from the property. North Topsail Beach is a 2-minute drive away, and North Topsail Beach Park is 2 miles from this Holiday Inn Express and Suites.
- It was close to the beach, it has a pool and right next to a golf course and fresh seafood restaurant every where and the staff were great
- This hotel was what the dr Ordered. Quite, peaceful what I needed. I enjoyed the location which over looked a golf green. The quite secluded country feel made it ideal. Most of all the beach was right down the road.
- The rooms were beautiful and the staff was amazing
The kitchen staff was very pleasant, accomodating and cleanly.
The continental breakfast food was decent and fresh
- Had a nice continental breakfast! Clean with a nice staff and was pet friendly!!
Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington East Wrightsville Beach
This Holiday Inn has views of the ocean and is less than 20 minutes from downtown Wilmington. It has 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, and 2 on-site restaurants and a bar.Guests can enjoy southern cuisine and seafood at the on-site Oceans Restaurant. Lazy Daze Poolside Bar & Grill serves lunch and tropical drinks, and Gabby’s Lounge has drinks and live entertainment on weekends.Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach-Wilmington has an on-site playground. A concierge staff is ready to help guests plan their visit. There is an on-site gift shop, an ATM, and a business center. Bicycles, umbrellas, and beach chairs are available for rent.Rooms at Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington E-Wrightsville Beach are furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. They include a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The USS NC Battleship is almost 12 miles from the Wilmington – Wrightsville Beach Holiday Inn Resort. The Cape Fear Museum and the Cameron Art Museum are both 9 miles away.
- Everything was super nice. Loved the view from my room.
- From the moment of our arrival, the staff was so courteous. The restaurant on property serves wonderful food. The customer service was incredible. The staff would call and check to see how things were going and what they could do to improve them. It was an amazing experience that my family and I cannot wait to come back out to the coast and visit again.
- Easy check-in, Very clean room. comfortable, great ocean view
- Good restaurant on site and entertainment in the bar from 7-9 pm. Very convenient for a solo traveler.
- The staff was so friendly, everything was convenient and the view was amazing! Very clean, very good value. All employees at front desk was so kind and helpful, especially Julie! She gifted us complimentary champagne, and explained everything about the room and charges thoroughly. There’s a convenient bar and a restaurant inside the hotel. The indoor pool is very clean and the outdoor Jacuzzis run all year and were pristine. I will probably be coming back!
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
This Wilmington, North Carolina hotel is 5 minutes from Wrightsville Beach and Airlie Gardens. It features an on-site restaurant, seasonal outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Hampton Inn and Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach. Port City Chop House specializes in steaks, seafood and a casual bar atmosphere.Free access to the gym and business center is provided to all guests of the Wilmington Hampton Inn. The convenience shop is open 24/7 and parking is free on-site.Each modern room at the Hampton Inn Wrightsville Beach is furnished with a flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker. They all have air conditioning, a work desk and ironing facilities.Downtown Wilmington and the Cape Fear Museum of History and Science are both 16-minute drives from the Hampton Inn. Jungle Rapids Water Park is 3.2 miles away.
- Our house keeper left our room, #107, in great condition after we left each time. What stole the show was how attentive the older man and woman who staffed the morning breakfast bar. Very polite, all ears and very accommodating to us and others. I’m on the road for work 6 to 8 weeks a year, I know courteousy, caring and love of their job. I travel for work, unfortunately “work” dictates where we stay, but “I” always choose a Hampton Inn for my personal travel when available.
- Loved all the little extras provided for guests. Cute coffee cups! The suites are amazing!
- The staff was wonderful! Celeste at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.
- I’ve stayed st this hotel many times. Great location and always clean and comfortable. A very good value for the price.
- A very beautiful property that was probably a four star at a 3-star price
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wilmington Mayfaire
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wilmington Mayfaire offers accommodations in Wrightsville Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Wilmington is 7 miles from SpringHill Suites Wilmington Mayfai, and Southport is 25 miles from the property. Wilmington International Airport is 5 miles away.
- The CLEANLINESS of the entire facility was unmatched whether the rooms or general areas. The young lady at check in and seemingly there for 48 hours straight was outstandingly helpful and very friendly. Parking was very efficient and the overall noise level was…..pretty much nonexistent! All of the fixtures, (light or wooden) were beautiful.
- The room is spacious, modern and clean; The check in process and staff are always courteous and kind
- The fact that it felt like home away from home for the night.and the location was on point for everything needed
- The hotel was very modern and very clean. There were great extra touches like a fire pit outside surrounded by comfy couches. The bar was a nice place to catch a drink in the evening before we headed out to another restaurant. The room was spacious and fantastic. The room was also very clean. This property was well taken care of. The staff were very attentive and pleasant. The bathroom in the room was huge and I love the fact that it had a sliding glass door to the bathroom. The room also had a big walk-in closet which was a bonus because we could store all of our things in there and not have it sitting around the room. The beds & pillows were very comfortable & made for a good nights sleep. The location is perfect because you have lots of shopping and restaurants right across the street at Mayfair. This hotel would easily become my “go to” when I come to the Wilmington area!
- Nice and quite hotel with really kind people working at the reception desk
Sandpeddler Inn and Suites
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Sandpeddler Inn and Suites is located in Wrightsville Beach, just 8 miles from Wilmington. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southport is 22 miles from Sandpeddler Inn and Suites, and Carolina Beach is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Well lit parking lot. Pool seemed nice, we’ll have to come back when it is open for the season. Very convenient to the beach.
- The room was amazing and so spacious! The ocean view was wonderful! The staff were so very nice!
- Lovely view right across from the beach and staff were fantastic. Room was great ..we stayed in 301 and were delighted to find out that there was a cheater door from bedroom to bathroom.
- The suite was beautiful view was amazing. Friendly atmosphere and staff
I normally like staying right on the beach, however, this location was so close and I had a nice view of the ocean from my balcony. I had a nice size unit and it was nicely appointed.
The staff was very warm and friendly. I will be back soon! 😉
Summer Sands Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Summer Sands Suites offers accommodations in Wrightsville Beach, just 9 miles from Wilmington. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Southport is 24 miles from Summer Sands Suites, and Carolina Beach is 13 miles away. Wilmington International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Location was excellent. Not on the Beach but within sight of it. Dining and shopping establishments nearby. Scenery was great. The kitchenette has cook-top, fridge, coffeemaker, toaster silverware, etc.
- Front desk fella was super nice. Great location, easy parking.
- very clean, amenable decor and furnishings, balcony with rocking chairs
- The bed was comfortable. The location is perfect! Roomy for the 4 of us. A very short walk to the beach.
- Clean, convient to beach and restaurants, no need to drive until time to leave.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire, NC
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire, NC offers accommodations in Wilmington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play mini-golf at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Southport is 24 miles from Homewood Suites Hilton Wilmington, and Carolina Beach is 14 miles away. Wilmington International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- This was an absolutely wonderful experience! It was a fast and easy check in. The rooms were beautiful, clean, and the hotel staff was absolutely wonderful. I will stay here EVERY TIME I visit Wilmington NC!
- The staff members were really accommodating! Robbie and Josh were super helpful!
- Breakfast is so good and location is close to the shops and many restaurants../
- The staff was very welcoming and gave us an EXCELLENT recommendation for lunch!
- The location of this hotel is so convenient to stores and restaurants within walking distance.
Residence Inn by Marriott Wilmington Landfall
This hotel has rooms with a full kitchen and an outdoor pool. It features a landscaped courtyard and a patio with barbecue facilities. Airlie Gardens is 2 miles away.All rooms at Residence Inn are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom. Each room has a flat-screen with cable channels.Accommodations have an open-plan kitchen which includes a four-seater dining table. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and cooking utensils.Guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the outdoor court. At night, an evening reception is organized in Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall‘s lobby.Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall is 8 miles from Historic Downtown Wilmington. Wrightsville Beach is a 5-minute drive away.
- I like the location because it was very close to everything. All the staff I encountered was very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast buffet was amazing, and the food was delicious😋😍.
- Staff extremely friendly. Don’t say very often enjoyed stay would definitely go there again quite economical . Like having kitchen also
- Staff was excellent, room was great I didn’t expect a full kitchen, great space for my dog to roam around the pond.
- Exceptionally clean rooms, comfy beds, great breakfast, and great location to everything!
- modern facility. spacious, well-equipped room. excellent breakfast. friendly staff. overall excellent stay.
Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center offers accommodations in Wrightsville Beach, just 6 miles from Wilmington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Southport is 24 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington , and Carolina Beach is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- I mean everything and the room was great and clean
- Room was nice, beds were super comfy, friendly staff
- The staff was fabulous – everyone was so friendly and accommodating.
- Breakfast was average. Check in rep was uninformative. Best service was the Indian guy and the Mexican housekeeper. I suppose they are used to serving others. The middle eastern guy had no problem moving us to new room after issue with room 1. We requested top floor from booking.com the young white guy ignored us and the request at check in. Millennials? We think most of them are lazy. I had issue with check out staff, younger white girl, she tried to over charge us when wanted to extend stay
- I absolutely loved this hotel! The staff was extremely nice and very professional and the property was emanculate! Everything I needed was nearby! Mall, food and did I Mall? Lol I loved it! Can’t wait til my next visit!i
TownePlace Suites Wilmington Wrightsville Beach
Within 3 miles of Wrightsville Beach and Central Wilmington, this TownePlace features rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TV and a well-equipped kitchen. A fitness center and 24-hour business center are available.Rooms at TownePlace Suites Wilmington Wrightsville Beach come equipped with an iPod dock and adjustable desk with ergonomic chair. The modern kitchens include granite counters, small refrigerator, and stove top.Breakfast is available at TownePlace Suites Wilmington each morning and free coffee is available in the lobby. The hotel also has a small market stocked with snacks and beverages.Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace, or make use of the indoor pool and sauna.TownePlace Suites Wrightsville Beach is 1 miles from UNC-Wilmington Campus. Wilmington North Carolina International Airport is 5 miles from the hotel.
The room was spacious and nicely supplied
and the bed was comfortable with lots of good
- The staff was so friendly and the location was perfectly situated in the middle of all that the Wilmington area has to offer!
- Always a great place to stay that is close to everything we love to do
- The staff was friendly and professional. The room was exactly what I was looking for, for a great price and it was clean! Close to numerous restaurants/shopping options, and not to far from the beach or downtown. The breakfast had enough options for everyone with any type of diet. Overall it was a great visit.
- Nice rooms, decent breakfast, fitness center and friendly staff.
- The room was spacious and nicely supplied
Top Hotels In Topsail Beach North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Topsail Beach North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Topsail Beach North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Topsail Beach North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!