10 Best Hotels To Stay In Topanga Oaks California – Top Hotel Reviews
Topanga Oaks California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Topanga Oaks California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Topanga Oaks California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Topanga Oaks California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Topanga Oaks California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Topanga Oaks California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Topanga Oaks California:
The Anza – a Calabasas Hotel
Located off of Highway 101, this hotel is 12 miles from Malibu beaches. It features an outdoor pool and all rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every room at The Anza – a Calabasas Hotel. A microwave, a refrigerator and a work desk are also provided.The front desk at The Anza – a Calabasas Hotel is staffed 24 hours a day. There are coin laundry facilities on site, as well as a business center.The Commons at Calabasas is a 5-minute walk from this hotel. The Hollywood Walk of Fame and Universal Studios are within 20 miles of The Anza – a Calabasas Hotel.
- Very nice room, staff was very friendly and accomadating. Loved the $5 gift card for not having room cleaned! Overall great!
- Location in Old Calabasas was awesome! Staff was super nice and helpful where they could be. Loved having a breakfast spot right inside the lobby. Parking was easy. Rooms were well separated acoustically and well outfitted with supplies. I also liked the incentive of foregoing housekeeping for a $5 credit to use the coffee bar.
The room was nice and dark in the morning.
Staff was very accomodating.
Location was great.
All around wonderful expereience
- receptionist was not polite, and it seamed like she didn’t care about what i was saying at all she seamed tire and bored.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable the room was very clean an smelled clean an were beautiful staff was incredibly nice check in an out was extremely easy room looks luxurious
Best Western Woodland Hills Inn
One of our best sellers in Woodland Hills! Offering an outdoor pool and hot tub, BEST WESTERN Woodland Hills Inn is located in Woodland Hills. Guests can enjoy free WiFi at this hotel. Bob Hope Airport is 14.3 miles from the property.Each warmly decorated room at this hotel includes a cable TV, a refrigerator, a microwave and coffee-making facilities. At work desk and ironing facilities are included. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of BEST WESTERN Woodland Hills Inn. Laundry facilities are available onsite.Los Angeles is 22.4 miles from this hotel, while Santa Monica is 12.4 miles away.
- The pool area is great and free parking was nice as most hotels in LA charge a daily fee. I would definitely go back!!! Breakfast included in the room price, wasn’t a huge choice but enough to get you going! The hotel is walking distance from many shops and restaurants in a really cool little neighborhood. My tip: When driving into the city, take Topanga Canyon Blvd (27) to the PCH (1) rather than the 101 and 405. You’ll get a BEAUTIFUL drive with much less traffic.
- Loved the room had huge jacuzzi tub. Floor was nice no carpet located near restaurants and stores. Loved room! Had such a relaxing weekend in jacuzzi.
- Accommodations were comfy – came in late so went right to sleep!
- The bed was very comfortable, breakfast was good, coffee was delicious, room was clean, staff was great, extremely friendly.
- Easy to get to, right off the freeway. Close to many restaurants and shopping. Friendly staff. Several food choices in the continental breakfast.
Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas
Situated directly off Freeway 101 and only a short drive from many area attractions, this hotel provides modern accommodations along with friendly service and on-site dining.The Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas is located within driving distance from the Santa Monica Pier as well as Malibu Beach. Guests at the hotel can also easily walk to The Commons, a unique outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment area.Microwaves, refrigerators and free high-speed internet access are only some of the standard amenities available at the Calabasas Hilton Garden Inn. Guests at the hotel will also enjoy in-room MP3 compatible radios as well as the on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill.
- Good hotel for one night. Nothing special. I visited more than hundreds hotels around USA and this one is a regular with nothing special. If you get good deal (no more that $170 per night) you can choose this hotel. But I will never pay regular price around $300 for a hotel like this
- Great property, very clean and upscale. Very reasonably priced and great location close to shopping and restaurants.
- Excellent accommodation. Just what we look for and expect with the Hilton chain. Located next to an active outdoor mall Calabasas Commons with several very good restaurants with comfortable outdoor patios. We liked Kings Seafood House where we ate fresh Alaskan Sockeye and Canadian oysters from PEI. A pleasant walk back to the hotel. Very large comfortable room.
Friendly staff ✅
Comfy bed ✅
Great shower ✅
- Close to the Calabasas centre, easy parking, secure, pleasant staff
Knights Inn Woodland Hills
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Woodland Hills offers accommodations in Woodland Hills, just 22 miles from Los Angeles.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 12 miles from Knights Inn Woodland Hills, and Malibu is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Hollywood Burbank Airport, 14 miles from Knights Inn Woodland Hills.
- Just a few weeks ago, I stayed here and raved about the neatness and cleanliness of the place, and noted the closeness of restaurants. But two problems presented themselves on my last visit: you could not make calls from your room and for a motel to let phone service deteriorate to the point that you have to come to the office in the middle of the night to make a call is not a good sign. The other problem is that one night I returned to my room at about 11pm to find just near my door, two very seedy looking persons being detained by the police. I will repeat a constructive criticism made in the past– stop saying you offer a free breakfast – just be honest and tell it like it is- in a tiny space in the reception area, where there are 2 chairs, there is a coffe pot with a plate containing 4 muffins that are replenished- just say, we can give some muffins and coffee, but don,t call it breakfast!
- The place was nice. It was clean. The staff was friendly.
- I liked that you offered “breakfast” (muffins & coffee) in the morning. It was better than nothing.
- Close to Southern Cal family. Convenience and Price made it good for this Holiday.
- Very clean and fresh. The free breakfast was a roll and coffee but I save 100 bucks compared to the other local hotels. Worth it!
Comfort Inn Woodland Hills/Warner Center
In the charming Woodland Hills, this hotel features an outdoor pool and is a 5-minute drive from Warner Center. A flat-screen TV is available in all rooms.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms. Styled with simple decor, all rooms also provide a small refrigerator and microwave at Comfort Inn Woodland Hills/Warner Center.Guests at the Comfort Inn Woodland Hills can start their morning with a daily continental breakfast. A business center is available.Universal Studios Hollywood is 14 miles away. Santa Monica and Beverly Hills is within a 25-minute drive away. Greyhound Lines is 12 miles away.
- Got a TON of sleep here, Right next to everything, the only problem I had was the processing of my credit card but that’s going to happen from time to time. Still awesome though!
- The bed was comfortable nice and pillows just perfect:)
- Close to where I was training. Liked the breakfast as one less meal I had to pay for on my trip.
Our room was when we finally got the correct one was very clean and had everything we need for a one night stay.
Parking is free and convenient we could see it from our balcony.
Breakfast was okay not as good as other comfort inns we have stayed in.
The find of the trip was a supermarket called Ralphs a short walk away this is where we decided to buy a picknick type meal and eat it in our room as the restaurants in the area seem conspicuous by their absence, I would shop all the time in Ralphs if we had one in my UK town
- The bathroom was luxurious, with a pull-out magnifying mirror and dressing room. We enjoyed the outdoor hot tub. The included breakfast was decent.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills is located just off Highway 101, and features massage treatments. The air-conditioned guest rooms have cable TV.A work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are available in each room. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in all rooms.Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or a workout in the well-equipped fitness center. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills also has a business center and the front desk is available 24 hours a day.Bob Hope Airport is 15 miles away. Free parking is available at the Holiday Inn Express Woodland Hills.
- Great place to stop by, great staff, good breakfast.
- Great location food stores and restaurants nearby. Easy freeway access.
- Beds were very comfortable. Could not complain about anything. Honestly would just come back here for the cinnamon rolls, they were amazing!
Very disappointed because I requested a holiday express by ocean. When I got to hotel it was 30 minutes away.
The staff was oh well my hands are tide you will have to pay cancellation fee.
Instead of looking at on-site to see why one would think this and looking around for hotel by beach and calling anyone that maybe could of fixed this.
I only use holiday express I wanted staff to acknowledge the issue and resolove either future mistakes or acknowledge that the were going to somehow help in not so good situations.
I wanted a place by the beach and I got a hotel not by the beach with rude staff.?
Proximity to supermarket
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills
This California hotel features free shuttles to the Chatsworth Train Depot, an on-site restaurant and outdoor pool. Located 4 miles from Topanga Canyon, it provides free Wi-Fi in every room.Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills provides spacious rooms with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. There is also a desk and a sitting area.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the business center at their convenience.Guests can also enjoy American cuisine at The Bistro, open for breakfast and dinner.The Woodland Hills Los Angeles Courtyard by Marriott is a 5-minute drive from Woodland Hills Country Club and Pierce College. Santa Monica State Beach Park and Universal Studios Hollywood are within 17 miles of the hotel.
- Nice clean room. Relatively quiet. Did not use any of the amenities.
- Michael ,the front desk associate was awesome. This was an emergency and the staff made sure it would be taken care of. Thank you all.
The room was spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. Even though the pool area is right next to the freeway, it is nicely landscaped, appointed and maintained – a good place to relax and read. The pool also has a “deep end” that is so rare these days but great for adults who actually want to swim without scraping their knees on the bottom of the pool. There is a Trader Joe’s right next door and a Whole Foods a couple blocks away.
Our son lives a short distance away, so we will be staying here again.
Staff – very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was perfect. Beautiful rooms. Best of all the Staff was amazing
Universal Studios is a 20 minute drive from this inn. Guests can enjoy lush grounds surrounding the property, continental breakfast, and rooms with a small fridge.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in all guest rooms at Tarzana Inn. Ironing facilities and air conditioning are also available.Guests can relax on the terrace near the heated outdoor pool at the Inn Tarzana. Vending machines and a 24 hour front desk are available for guest convenience.Getty Center is less than a 20 minute drive from the inn and Six Flags Magic Mountain are 27 miles away. Topanga State Park is 25 minutes from the property.
- To be honest, the hotel was not as bad as the rating I’ve given it. The room was comfortable and big enough for our needs. The breakfast wasn’t bad. The staff were direct, honest, and to the point. The hotel is in a good location.
- Love the wood work intheroom andthe cleanlinessof the restroom. The comfort ofthe bed and love the Tv size in my room.
- The room was nice and clean. Shower was nice. The beds were comfortable.
- The bed was comfortable and the rooms were very nice and clean.
- The reason we gave it the highest score is that we found, by asking for it before our stay and at check in, the one room with the sink inside the bathroom. Remodeled rooms are nice, with nice beds and bedding and good drawer space although the closet is small.
Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills
This European-style hotel boasts indoor and outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and modern rooms with views of the Santa Monica Mountains. Pierce College is a 5 minute drive from this Woodland Hills hotel.The spacious rooms at Warner Center Woodland Hills feature a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and coffee maker. A work desk is also offered and some rooms have private balconies.Woodland Hills Warner Center Marriott offers a well-equipped gym and a business center on site. Guests can relax by the outdoor fire pit and gardens.Dining options include a poolside bar as well as Q Martini Bar, which is open for lunch and dinner. Breeze-An American Grill serves California cuisine and offers indoor and outdoor dining.Westfield Promenade Mall is across the street from Warner Center Marriott hotel. Top of Topanga Overlook is a 10 minute drive from the hotel and Skirball Cultural Center is 20 minutes away.
- California breakfast, nice. Room service got order right everytime.
- When I checked in, I was told I would not be charged for parking because I am handicapped. Well when I checked out the girl charged me $21.00 to park. I will not be using this hotel ever again.
- Matt was extra helpful and Starbucks is in a great location!
- Friendly staff, especially Wanda from reservations and the parking crew.
- Staff are very friendly & knowledgeable . Location is great. Good service
Rodeway Inn provides air-conditioned rooms in Encino.All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Los Angeles is 17.4 miles from Rodeway Inn, while Santa Monica is 9.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 9.3 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Topanga Oaks California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Topanga Oaks California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Topanga Oaks California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Topanga Oaks California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!