10 Best Hotels To Stay In Toñanes Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Toñanes Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Toñanes Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toñanes Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toñanes Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Toñanes Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Toñanes Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Toñanes Cantabria:
Palación de Toñanes
Located in Toñanes, 20 miles from Santander, Palación de Toñanes features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Llanes is 28 miles from Palación de Toñanes, and Potes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from Palación de Toñanes.
- The property was very traditional and charming. The outside eating area was attractive and the owner and his staff were very attentive.
Room was large , clean, and very comfortable. Enjoyed the large gardens and swimming pool. Breakfast was good , likewise the service.
A handy location near the coast and very quiet. Everyone very friendly. WiFi good
- A one night stay didn’t allow us to fully enjoy and take advantage of all this place has to offer! We where stunned! And would definitely go back. great outside porch for us to chill, with a big safe garden, with animals, for the kids to run around. staff helpful & friendly, family room big enough for the 5 of us.
- The location was beautiful and very quiet, expect for the cockerel. Lovely garden and outside space. The staff are friendly and try to understand what you need. Lack of Spanish on our side.
- The grounds were large and attractive. We went for short walks in the evenings after dinner. The dinners were good. It was fairly near Santander , so good for the ferry .We would stay there again for a few days going or returning from holiday.
Posada La Villanita
Located in Novales, 20 miles from Santander, Posada La Villanita features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Llanes is 29 miles from Posada La Villanita, and Potes is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Great welcome.Close to Santander port.Parking near the front door. Fabulous restaurant. Traditional decor throughout. A great place to stay going or leaving the Spanish ports or as a base.Brilliant.
The terrace in the back is perfect, we had dinner there twice as it is intimate and charming. The food is very good.
The room is very spacious and have a nice big jacuzzi.
Staff is extremely nice and very helpful, they took our luggage upstairs! Very nice.
- el trato tanto en el hospedaje como en el restaurante de 10 , comida abundante y bien preparada
- El desayuno excelente, muy bien de cantidad y muy bien de calidad. El zumo hecho con naranjas de los naranjos que tienen.
- El desayuno es espectacular, solo le falto un poco de tomate
Hotel El Refugio
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel El Refugio offers accommodations in Cóbreces, just 21 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Llanes is 27 miles from Hotel El Refugio, and Potes is 26 miles away. Santander Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff. Fantastic view. Comfy bed, big room. Brilliant situation close to a great beach.
- Staff were very welcoming, very helpful and spoke good English
Very nice and clean bathroom, room was big enough, and enough free parking space!
Staff was very helpfull.
- La situation face à la mer, la gentillesse du personnel
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location. Very friendly staff,and an excellent breakfast. Location by the beach is ideal. Would recommend to any one.
Hotel Los Angeles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Los Angeles offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Hotel Los Angeles, and Suances is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Los Angeles.
- Excellent small (32 rooms) Hotel in a small town, really a grown up village. The Hotel is situated among others on the Campo del Revolgo, which is essentially a children’s play-park complete with climbing frames, slides, travelling wires and picnic tables. The hotel is great for couples and families, with a small canteen/bar and a large dining room. Staff are very welcoming and helpful with a wealth of information and an obvious pride in their town, reputed to be the prettiest in Spain. At night, once the children have gone home, peace decends and the hotel is quiet. The inclusive breakfast is comprehensive but lacks fresh fruit, which is a pity,
- Wonderful hotel in a beautiful village. I did not know the history or the beauty of the village when I arrived but it was explained by the director on arrival and he gave us a map with the best way to walk to see the beautiful are and bonus – it was all within walking distance of the hotel. The hotel was beautiful with real character. Shower in the bathroom was fab! I will definitely come back here again as I did not allow enough time to explore as I was only using it as a quick stopover in a long driving journey.
- This hotel is a real find and is located within easy striking dstance of the ferry terminal. Santillana del Mar is a quirky little town/ village with plenty going on but is also quiet and peaceful at the appropriate times.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Pretty and nice.
- Very good location, parking is a big +, room is basic but clean. We liked breakfast, very nice staff. Great base to explore around, would stay again.
Abba Comillas Golf Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Abba Comillas Golf Hotel is located in Comillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 24 miles from Abba Comillas Golf Hotel, and Llanes is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 miles from Abba Comillas Golf Hotel.
- Excellent position for exploring Comillas. Breakfast was a good start to the day. The accommodation offered everything we were looking for. Not far to travel for Santander Ferry.
- The room was ample and quiet. Bed was very comfortable. As well the a/c was great. Breakfast was wonderful with alot of choices. We had a great stay. Easy to walk to town or drive.
- There was a good value menu of the day in the restaurant. We were given a big sized family room located on the ground floor. There is a nice indoor pool.
- Very spacious, comfortable bedroom (we had a triple room on the first floor at the front). Light and airy, lovely public spaces, areas for quiet reading, board games, etc. Lovely swimming pool and gym. Quietly located, away from traffic noise.
- Extra comfy bed, large and luminous room, hotel facilities, quality breakfast
Located in Santillana del Mar, 16 miles from Santander, Hotel Colegiata features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Potes is 31 miles from Hotel Colegiata, and Suances is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Location, very friendly and helpful staff.
Excellent value for money
- Bit of a faulty towers feel to the place. Very cluttered. In need of a revamp. Great parking & very close to town. Pool is a bonus though it was raining when we were there so never got the chance to use it. Breakfast was very unexciting & basic.
- Location perfect, car parking free, scenery was lovely.
Staff were friendly.
Amazing views of Picos mountains and Santillana del Mar from the terrace.
- Lovely quiet location , good sized rooms. Staff were very helpful, adequate buffet breakfast, good size swimming pool
- Location, very friendly and helpful staff.
One of our top picks in Santillana del Mar.Hotel Altamira is located in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Potes is 31 miles from Hotel Altamira, and Suances is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It was right in the heart of the town, spotlessly clean, comfortable and was totally unique inside. The staff were very helpful and breakfast was a lovely continental one with cheese, cold meats, fruit, yoghurts, cereals, bread, croissants, pastries, cakes etc – and proper coffee, not from a machine. If we were in the area again we would definitely stay there again.The photos on the website are true to life and the hotel was exactly as we expected it to be
- Locación nice and very clean place friendly and helpful staff
- Fabulous 15th century building – usually they’re a bit uncomfortable – but this is a lovely cosy place and the staff and owners make it extraordinarily friendly. A must.
- The building is beautiful, the room very large and comfortable, the staff very friendly and the breakfast delicious!
- Characterful hotel within easy reach of Santander Ferry. Restaurant on site. Our 3rd stay, that says it all.
Located in a lovely location in the port town of Comillas, in a bay directly overlooking the sea, Hotel Mar features air-conditioned rooms with balcony. Some rooms have sea views.Bright and air-conditioned, rooms at Hotel Mar boast wooden flooring, flat-screen TV and safe. They all come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Free WiFi is also provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in a large dining room. There is a bar on site, and you can find all kind of shops, traditional seafood restaurants in a short walk.Ideally located, the hotel is 1.2 miles from sandy Comillas Beach. You can walk to the old town including the Old University and the Marques de Comillas Palace in about 10 minutes. Famous El Capricho de Gaudí is 0.6 miles away and you can drive to Oyambre Golf Club in 10 minutes.Private parking is available on-site at an extra cost.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Colonial de Santillana
One of our top picks in Santillana del Mar.Located in Santillana del Mar, 16 miles from Santander, Hotel Colonial de Santillana features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Potes is 31 miles from Hotel Colonial de Santillana, and Suances is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The room was good size & comfortable. Lovely balcony with view to mountains. Bathroom very god size, well equipped & clean. Staff were all very friendly & helpful. Hotel is ideally situated for walk into town & restaurants. Car park attached with barrier
- The hotel is located within very easy walking distance to Santillana Del Mar. The staff were extremely friendly. We stayed in Room 14 which was at the back and a corner bedroom. Very clean and quiet. The parking is secure. The restaurant was not open for any meal except breakfast (which was included in the price of the room). Nice selection of fruit, meats, cheese, bread, cakes, etc. The staff offered to make us eggs as well. Great value for the price.
- The hotel is family owned and operated. They are very gracious.
- Beautiful town, great location, only 30 min from Santander
- Parking was easy and free – we were given a remote control to open the barrier at the entrance to the parking area. The log fire on a cold night was appreciated and we were loaned umbrellas so we could walk around the village without getting too wet (heavy hail at the time). Having lived and travelled in Africa, we were very interested in all the African ornaments and talking with the owner about Africa (as well as Spain). The Juliet balcony in our bedroom was appreciated. In March the traffic on the road below was almost non-existant.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Santillana offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 16 miles from Hotel Santillana, and Potes is 31 miles away. Santander Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Breakfast in the associated hotel cafe was good. Adjacent parking is convenient. Santillana del Mar is not actually on the coast but is a historical treasure trove of protected buildings and traffic free squares in a rural setting. Tiny coastal villages and isolated coves are nearby as well as pre-historic archeological sites. Santillana del Mar has several traditional restaurants, artesenal craft studios and local produced cheeses, chocolates and wines. Pizza Betina produces great pizzas if you want a break from tapas and petiscos.
- The property is decorated in a comfortable and elegant manner. It has a dining room as well as a bar & cafeteria. Good value for pricey Santillana del Mar.
- it was easy to reach the hotel by car ( not so common in Santiliana), property lockated just on the entrance to the ald city.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The 19th century ambience of the hotel was very nice. Tge restaurant had two choices of set menu of three courses. The cheaper one rivalled any other of the restaurants in town in cost and the food and service were excellent.
- We enjoyed the location close to the old town. It was also convenient for the Altamira museum.
Top Hotels In Toñanes Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Toñanes Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Toñanes Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Toñanes Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!