10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tomatas – Top Hotel Reviews
Tomatas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tomatas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tomatas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tomatas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tomatas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tomatas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Tomatas.
10 Best Hotels In Tomatas:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, La Pasarela is located in Tomatas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Terravina Hotel del Vino
Terravina Hotel del Vino offers accommodations in Tarija.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.
Quite comfy accommodation, we were somehow upgraded to the studio – with kitchen\dining room. the bathroom was ok, nice shower. It was a bit chilly in the evening but the heating was on and it’s manageable by the guests.
Good location, 5 minutes walking from the two main plazas and market of Tarija.
- Very clean, comfortable, rooms where nice! Breakfast was ok (expected a bit more), location was fantastic, close to everything
- The bed was amazing. The staff tried hard to accommodate me and translate to English what they could.
- Se escucha mucho todo lo que pasa afuera de la habitació.
Muy limpio y amplio, buena ubicación, frigobar bien equipado, armario con perchas, baño cómodo y con buena ventilación.
Para la noche nos trajeron bombones de cortesia, buen desayuno.
Y todo el hotel tiene muy buen gusto en relación a la decoración.
- Quite comfy accommodation, we were somehow upgraded to the studio – with kitchen\dining room. the bathroom was ok, nice shower. It was a bit chilly in the evening but the heating was on and it’s manageable by the guests.
Luz Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Tarija.Luz Palace Hotel offers accommodations in Tarija.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Big room w/large beds, large bathroom, very hot shower w good water pressure, extremely clean, staff very helpful, very central, near Mercado Nuevo, plentiful breakfast and thanks to Carla.
- Hotel was quiet and very well located, close to main market and plazas.
- Staff was always going out of their way to please us. The breakfast cook Maria was more than just doing her hectic job, she was so humble and caring that we felt guilty for when she asked how we would like our eggs cooked. Believe us, she beat my grandma in that department ha ha. Jesus, Ximena, Rubén and the rest of the staff can’t say enough good things about them. It’s not about the number of stars of the hotel, it’s how you feel about it. I will not hesitate to stay here again.
The staff are quite helpful and speak English and Spanish.
Airport busses 4 and D charge $0,20.
- There was a good variety at breakfast. The location is great close to the main plaza.
Hotel Los Parrales
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Los Parrales offers accommodations in Tarija. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental.
- It was my wife´s birthday, and they brought her a platter of fruit on the house!
The service from the people working there was exellent.
We also did enjoy the food served.
In generall we feel this hotel deserves to be top ranked in Tarija.
Also its worth to mention internet was working well.
- The fact that it faces the river, although is almost dry you could here the sound of the water outside, the place its beautiful, the gardens well kept, the breakfast buffet is abundant in variety of cold cuts, breads, cheeses, fruit in season.
Good Hotel with great location in Tarija.
I loved the big room and amazing views.
- The whole facility was great. The room was very big and clean. It had a spa, pool and their own restaurant with delicious food. It also had a big yard with a park for the children.
Hotel Mitru – Tarija
One of our top picks in Tarija.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Mitru – Tarija offers accommodations in Tarija. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was clean and everything looked in place. The decorations were nice.
- The location was really good, you could walk to every place. To the principal square it is just 10 minutes. About the hotel was in a good way, but there were no food or beverages in the minibar, and apparently the locker in the room didnt work. And I think it is really easy to something about it
- Great breakfast, great shower, great beds. The best part was the kindness and helpfulness of everyone who works there. Definitely an enjoyable visit.
- Clean comfortable rooms. Spacious shower with a smooth flow of hot water, heating in the room. The two plazas were about 20 minutes walk and the the area was quiet at night. Reception were particularly helpful with maps and booked our tours.
- This hotel is charming. It has a great garden and plenty of outlooks to the mountains. The ability to be outside a lot is wonderful in the Tarija climate. The rooms are modern and very clean along with a comfortable bed. The wifi is great along with fantastic breakfast in a charming restaurant area. The staff, especially Maggie and William are friendly and very helpful. This is a place I would definitely stay again.
Hotel Los Ceibos
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Los Ceibos is located in Tarija. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is good. Taxi is very easy to get.
- Everything worked, the staff was attentive, and the breakfast was very nice.
- el desayuno excelente, el personal muy atento y respetuoso, las instalaciones confortables y cómodas, la ubicación del hotel es ideal para moverse a pie.
- La predisposición del Sr. Gerente Almirkar al tratar de que los turistas se sientan cómodos y tratar de solucionar un pequeño problema que existió respecto de la música en el evento del sábado. Nos trato muy bien y todo lo que prometió lo cumplió. con respecto a la Sra que estaba en recepción el día lunes a la mañana el trato dispensado hacia mi persona fue pésimo, grosero, y no así del joven que nos atendió muy amable y diligente. Mi esposo disfruto de todas las instalaciones. El personal encargado del desayuno siempre muy amables y respetuosos. Muchas gracias por todo. He recomendado en el estudio donde trabajamos que visiten su hotel. desde ya muchas gracias. esperamos volver.
- La atención de la señorita del sauna muy Buena muy atenta
Hotel Las Panosas
One of our best sellers in Tarija! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Las Panosas offers accommodations in Tarija.The rooms include a TV.You will find a shops at the property.
- La atencion del personal fue muy buena siempre dispuestos a ayudarnos y orientarnos.. la limpieza del lugar tambien fue destacable.. sin duda volveria.
- La ubicacion muy buena y limpieza de la habitacion
- Buena ubicacion centrica y a poca distancia del aeropuerto
- las camas estaban muy comodas, tambien me gusto su ubicacion que estaba a 4 cuadras de la plaza.
- La atención y cordialidad del personal, y buena predisposición.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Granny offers accommodations in Tarija. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Todo el personal fue muy amable. Atendieron muy bien a mis tías que son mayores.
- Ubicada muy cerca a la plaza principal, excelente la atencion, las habitaciones cómodas y limpias.
- Muy limpio, la habitación grande, la cama cómoda, las almohadas muy buenas, el personal muy amable, el desayuno muy rico y variado. La ubicación es perfecta
- El recepcionista me devolvió la billetera que olvido en el comedor mi hijo
- El trato muy correcto del personal y las habitaciones muy cómodas
Continente Hotel Boutique
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Continente Hotel Boutique is located in Tarija.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We loved the hospitality of the staff at the hotel. That is by far the best quality. The rooms are clean and the rest of the hotel is too. We loved how it was only a few minutes walking distance to downtown.
- The room and beds were comfortable and clean, the location was perfect, the sofa set up on the half floor was very useful and the terrace on top of the buildimg was a nice surprise. The included breakfast was also surprisingly good.
- El colchón era bueno pero muy pequeño… la habitación estaba limpia.
- Muy bueno. La decoracion super moderna, es tranquilo y espacioso. El personal es muy amable.
- Buena atencion lugar muy comodo y buenos los amenities
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Carmen offers accommodations in Tarija.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was spacious with a lovely balcony and view.
- Economic and comfortable. Perfect location. Nice stuff. Highly recommended
eines der besten betten die ich erleben durfte
das zimmer uebertraf was groesse und ausstattung anbelangte die erwartungen bei weitem
sehr gepflegt hotel auch mit blumen-pflanzen etc
alles hilfsbereite lobbymanschaft wie eigentlich ueberall in bolivien
- La cordialidad del personal desde el momento de nuestro arribo al Hostal, gente muy educada y atenta a nuestros requerimientos
Había habitaciones cómodas y otras no
En algunas no llegaba la WiFi
Y el agua caliente d la ducha no salía caliente o fría o apenas templada
El desayuno escaso d variedad como jamón queso….
Top Hotels In Tomatas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tomatas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tomatas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tomatas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!