10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tolovana Park Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tolovana Park Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tolovana Park Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tolovana Park Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tolovana Park Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tolovana Park Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tolovana Park Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tolovana Park Oregon:
Inn at Cannon Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located a 5-minute drive from Tolovana Beach State park, this Cannon Beach property provides free Wi-Fi and breakfast. A refrigerator and a microwave are included in the rooms. Highway 101 is 0.5 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area are provided in the rooms at the Inn at Cannon Beach. A Keurig coffee maker is also included. A private bathroom has free toiletries. All guest rooms are smoke free.The guests at the Cannon Beach Inn can relax in the private garden or browse the DVD and book collection. Free passes to the Family Fitness Centre and Cannon Beach Yoga Arts are provided.Haystack Rock is a 15-minute walk away. Downtown Cannon Beach is 1.5 miles from the Inn at Cannon Beach.
- Loved the room and the extra little touches in the room and bathroom. Loved the setting outside and would definitely love to come back in summer to take a mini vacation when it’s warm out.
- Very clean and quiet place, went for bussiness and enjoyed coming back to relax and get some rest in our room. Very comfortable check in front desk staff were great!
- Clean, comfortable, room coffee enough for EIGHT cups! Great breakfast. Someone inspects the excellent housekeepers job before they let you check in.
- Amazing friendly staff, cute bunnies and great room with free Movie rentals. Walk to Tolvana Beach and Haystack Rock.
- The room was amazing, Merle was wonderful! We loved our stay! The staff was wonderful and the breakfast was great! So much thanks to the staff in the kitchen.. 🙂
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This oceanfront hotel overlooks the Pacific Ocean and offers free shuttle to the shops and restaurants of downtown Cannon Beach, Oregon. It offers on-site dining and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The elegant guest rooms at the Stephanie Inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. They are furnished with a fireplace and whirlpool tub.Massage and specialty treatments are available at this Cannon Beach hotel. Wine tastings take place in the afternoons and guests receive free passes to a nearby fitness center.The stylish dining room serves fresh fruit, eggs, and granola for breakfast and offers a variety of gourmet dishes for dinner. It features large windows providing panoramic views of the grounds.Gearhart Golf Links is 13.2 miles from Stephanie Inn Hotel Oregon Coast. The Seaside Factory Outlet Mall is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- The buffet breakfast every morning was delicious. Our room was very elegant, I liked the bed, my husband, not so much. Every single staff person was so friendly and made us feel so welcome.
- The ambience of the entire facility, the views and service worthy of a 6A experience. Sincerely.
- Breakfast was fantastic- I have a gluten allergy and they did a great job of giving options and even delivered gluten free chocolate cookies to our room- the extra effort was above my expectations. Dinner was also yummy and the wine hour was another added bonus.
Gourmet delight! Food was perfect. Homemade breads, best quality meat & ingredients.
Room was excellent. On the beach, large sitting room, king size bed jetted tub tiled shower. Private deck off the room overlooks the beach. With a lounger: great for summer!! All facilities, food, and staff were first rate.
Lodge feel without over doing it. Love the fir trim love the library room. Coffee & rolls & scones available all day.
Staff is very helpful without over doing it.
- Everything was perfect! Room was beautiful and bed was super comfortable. Fabulous breakfast was complementary and amazing wine and cheese everyday at four-thirty. Breakfast scones and muffins all day in the front where you walk in. Fire every night in the fireplace in our room and a thirty second walk to the most gorgeous beaches anywhere.
The Wayside Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located at the south end of Cannon Beach, The Wayside Inn offers easy beach access, an indoor pool and hot tub. All rooms at this Oregon hotel feature a partial ocean view and a deck.Rooms at The Wayside Cannon Beach Inn include a flat-screen TV with cable, a DVD player and sofa. The warmly decorated rooms are comfortably furnished and include a fridge, microwave and tea/coffee-making facilities.The Wayside Inn Cannon Beach offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Fax and photocopying services are available.Tolovana State Park is a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Offering American fare, the Warren House Pub is a short walk away.
- All the amenities were great. Awesome place for family with kid
- I loved how you cater to pets. I love everything about your hotel. I can’t wait to come back.
- Staff was friendly and helpful and suite was beautiful.
- Both of the people at the front desk answered our questions and were overall knowledgeable of the area. We also thought it was nice having towels for your furry friends after a day on the beach. And water outside all the time for you pets. Also there is a small window that you can open which was nice.
- Very helpful check in…told us about the restaurants in the neighbourhood. The beds were also very comfortable.
Grey Whale Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Grey Whale Inn offers accommodations in Cannon Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Seaside is 9 miles from Grey Whale Inn, and Astoria is 23 miles away.
- The staff (Deborah) was wonderful. The bed was super comfortable and the topper, the dishes were washed, bed made, and clean towels delivered. A little gem and we will definitely visit again.
- Loved this place. It is quite charming… been around since 1949. May not as upscale as other places, but it was cozy & comfortable. Only about 100 yards from a great, typical Oregon Beach. I had the studio room, which was quite nice, even if the bathroom was pretty tiny. There was a small under counter refrigerator & a small microwave. Both were sufficient for my store of food & cooking some frozen dinners. Like I said, small, cute & cozy.
- The room is cozy and you can walk to the beach within a couple of minutes.
- This was a nice, rustic style inn that felt like I was living in a small quaint apartments for the duration of my stay. It was clean, the bed was extremely comfy, and the kitchen lent itself nicely to making easy meals for a small number of people. The inn is about a 10 minute drive from the tourist areas, and I preferred this because it was more quiet and peaceful because it was in a residential area. The beach is a two minute walk from your front door.
- It was very clean and quiet. It is an older property that has been remodeled recently. It has excellent access to a quiet beach.
Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach
One of our top picks in Cannon Beach.Right on the beach with views of Haystack Rock, this Cannon Beach hotel features a spa and a health club. Guest rooms include a fireplace and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach feature a flat-screen cable TV. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are included.There are 2 heated indoor pools, 3 hot tubs and a dry sauna available for guests’ relaxation at the Cannon Beach Hallmark Resort. A business center and a fitness center are on site.Therapeutic massage services are available at the on-site day spa Elements by the Sea.Downtown Cannon Beach is less than a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Seaside is a 15-minute drive away. Tillamook Cheese Factory is an hour drive from the property.
- Fantastic view. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean comfortable room.
- Liked that you could see beach from bay window. Loved the perk of the fireplace as well.
- staff was extra accommodating, made sure we were happy
- the view from my room, the fireplace, and the extensive cable. the view!
- A friend of mine had been through a traumatic experience and I brought her with me at the last minute, changing our party from 2 to 3. The hotel worked with me to find us an upgrade at a very good price with a great view of Terrible Tilly (lighthouse). They had local coffee that was really good, chocolate chip cookies, and free movie rentals with popcorn. They also had books and games guests can check out. The fireplace was super warm. The staff was quite friendly. They also had free bike rentals, salt water pool and spa, and were less than a block from Sleepy Monk, my favorite coffee shop in Cannon Beach. Some rooms do allow pets (though ours did not.) The spa tub was super relaxing (they even provided bath salts).
Cannon Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Cannon Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This historic, New England-styled hotel offers a daily breakfast. Uniquely furnished rooms feature a gas fireplace. Downtown Cannon Beach is less than a 5 minute walk away.A TV with a DVD player is featured in each room at the Cannon Beach Hotel. Coffee-making facilities are also available. Each room has a private bathroom with either a rain forest shower or claw foot soaking tub for 2.Haystack Rock is half a mile from the Hotel Cannon Beach. Ecola State Park is 2.5 miles away and Seaside is a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- It was wonderful! Will go back again!!! We can’t wait to book again.
- Said, our server in the dining room, attentive, helpful and thoughtful person
- Loved the quiche and croissants. Also enjoyed the Taffy. Also enjoyed the fireplace, but then had to open the window when it got too hot!
- Very quiet and relaxing, enjoyed the hospitality of the restauarant
- Quiet bed & breakfast. Walking distance to town. Friendly staff
One of our best sellers in Cannon Beach! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Waves offers accommodations in Cannon Beach, just 7 miles from Seaside. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray playerand DVD player are provided.Astoria is 21 miles from The Waves , and Manzanita is 12 miles from the property.
- We had a suite with a spa tub, and that tub was fantastic. We had an ocean view from across a parking area, just as described. Room was very comfortable, fireplace was warm and cozy, and the kitchen was fully stocked. We traveled with friends who had an ocean front room, and the view from their place was completely wonderful, sadly we needed the extra space in our room. The extra amenities were a great compensation. Staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. There were lots of extras that made the hotel easier – storage room in the shower, usb drives on bedside lamps.
- Close to everything. We did mot need to drive the whole time here.
- Our reservation had been made incorrectly – wrong building – street level room. However, the staff made accommodations by giving us a larger, better, upstairs room with a view instead, and for the same price. Very grateful.
- Staff was great. We arrived very early and they made up the room right away so we could get in early. The room was clean and comfortable and in a great location. Dining suggestions were right on.
- I got the Murphy bed in our room and needed a blanket… used one of my own.. but maybe you can keep one in your closets???!
Blue Gull Inn
One of our top picks in Cannon Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Cannon Beach, Oregon hacienda-themed inn features guest cottages around a central courtyard with a fountain and a rose garden. It is 150 feet from the beach and has rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cottages at the Blue Gull Inn feature hand-carved furniture and are decorated with rustic, coastal themes. They include a cable TV and DVD player with a dining and sitting area. Select cottages include full kitchens and spa bathtubs.The Cannon Beach Blue Gull Inn has a guest laundromat and BBQ facilities available on-site. Beach toys and a collection of DVDs and games are available at the front desk.Ecola State Park is a 20 minute drive away. Portland is 80 miles southeast of the inn.
- The jacuzzi was perfect and the facilities were very warm and homey!
- Clean place, bathtub w/ skylight was great, kitchen had most amenities and the sleep monk coffee put the perfect touch on the whole experience.
- It was clean, comfortable, and very close to the beach. (no beach view from room, but close walking distance.
We love the proximity of this inn to the beach, and that the section of the beach you are closest to is quiet. It has a lovely view of the Haystack Rocks, without the crowd.
We have chosen to repeat our visit at this inn because we love that the room we book has a kitchen, as well as a large bath tub and skylights. The room is everything we need after a day of hiking and trips to the beach. It is cozy, relaxing, and allows us to cook up a dinner that works for us.
Also, I would like to add that we are traveling with our two year old, and that the accommodation we book with Blue Gull Inn work very well for us as a family with a small child.
- I liked the fact that the bedrooms were far enough apart that the kids felt like they had their own rooms.
Schooner’s Cove Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This oceanfront hotel in downtown Cannon Beach, Oregon is just steps from the beach. Schooner’s Cove Inn features spacious suites with an ocean view balcony, a gas fireplace and kitchenette.The contemporary, cream colored suites offer a flat-screen TV with HBO and DVD player along with free Wi-Fi. There is a dining area and a seating room with a sofa bed.Guests can relax in the oceanfront jacuzzi or on the beachfront lawn, which features a gas grill and picnic tables.Schooner’s Cove Inn is within 1 miles of Coaster Theater Playhouse, Haystack Rock and Ecola State Park. Many restaurants and stores are within walking distance.
- we just wanted to relax by the fire and the ocean and I like to make my own food. bed was comfortable everything was clean. It was a small space but just enough for the two of us. close to all the cute shops. We got a beautiful sunset!
- It’s a beautiful location. I’ve stayed here a few other times and each room has been well maintained, clean and comfortable. The view is outstanding!!! The staff were all friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.
- Kitchenette, microwave, refrigerator – great for small, quick meals! Very convenient. Very relaxing to have the spa available.
- The bed and bedding was great. The room and location was perfect.
- The location was spectacular! We were right on the ocean with an incredible view. The hotel was very close to everything, which made exploring super easy.
Inn at Haystack Rock
One of our top picks in Cannon Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Within 3 blocks of the ocean and Cannon Beach, this hacienda themed motel features a courtyard with a Spanish fountain. All rooms feature a kitchenette. Haystack Rock is one mile away.A furnished private patio is featured in all rooms at Inn at Haystack Rock. Along with hand carved furniture, each room comes with cable TV and a DVD player. Free Wi-Fi is included.Just off the Oregon Coast Highway, Inn at Haystack Rock Cannon Beach is 16 miles from Seaside Municipal Airport. Ecola State Park is a 20 minute drive away.
- I love they offer sleepy monk coffee. They are centrally located. Always clean.
- Little room with a lot of comfort. Bed was perfect. Classic beach décor. Very clean.
- Jetted spa bath tub, being one block from the beach
- Having our own little building. And the jacuzzi was awesome!
- We have been going there for years and we are always very happy with the room and the staff.
Top Hotels In Tolovana Park Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tolovana Park Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tolovana Park Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tolovana Park Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!