10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tolosa Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Tolosa Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tolosa Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tolosa Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tolosa Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tolosa Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tolosa Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tolosa Basque Country:
Set in the heart of the Basque province of Guipúzcoa, this modern hotel provides an ideal base to explore the scenery of this picturesque region.The Oria lies just a 500 feet walk from the train station in the center of Tolosa. It is divided between 2 buildings – one stylish, contemporary and one renovated, historic building dating from the turn of the century. This older building still retains many charming period features and is surrounded by a pretty garden.Taste the local specialties in the Botarri grill restaurant, which serves delicious freshly grilled meat and fish. You can then enjoy another Basque specialty – cider – along with other tasty regional dishes in the hotel’s own typical cider house.Leisure and business guests can both make use of the free Wi-Fi internet service which covers public areas and guestrooms.
- Central position in Tolosa, close to historical city center. Clean a tidy room, nice shower.
- Kitchen opens long hours. Bocadillos were superb and staff really friendly and helpful.
- The rooms and cabinet dressers had ample space for 2 guests.
- View of the mountains. Excellent location. Good bar. Friendly staff
- Cheap bus ride to san sabastian, nice town and good customer service
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Iriarte Jauregia is located in Bidegoian. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Sebastian is 15 miles from Iriarte Jauregia, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 24 miles from Iriarte Jauregia.
- Overall an excellent hotel with excellent food and facilities in a beautiful location.
- The food was FABULOUS! Loved the views, and the walks around the neighborhood. The room was very comfortable and every detail was attended to.
- We were surprised by 10cm of snow overnight !! The owner of the hotel was amazing in physically helping to dig out a car blocking the exit road.
- The location was awesome and very picturesque! The room was comfortable, and overall the hotel was beautiful. The setting was awesome. We woke up to a snowstorm. The countryside was quite storybook like with snow cover.
- Normally I just have to pay extra for my dog, and the fee is only for stated cleaning and etc. but at Iriarte Juageria they have put out utensils for my dog, and the welcoming was very honest and warm.
Hotel Restaurante Zelaa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante Zelaa offers accommodations in Zaldibia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.San Sebastian is 21 miles from Hotel Restaurante Zelaa, and Pamplona is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- A modern hotel in an out of the way location, however there were some small towns nearby including Ordizia with nice restaurants & bars.
- Beautiful mountain views, clean & tidy, really nice bathrooms, comfy beds, patient staff for non speaking Brits
- Todo perfecto. El único incoveniente es que las chicas de la limpieza hacían mucho ruido con el carro cuando pasaban por las habitaciones.
- La habitación es grande, bonita y todo estaba limpio. El baño también tiene el tamaño ideal y cuenta con un toallero que se calienta. La cena en el restaurante estuvo genial, la comida muy rica y bien de precio. Un lugar recomendable totalmente.
- La relación calidad precio es excelente. El personal súper amable. Habitación limpia y cama muy comoda
Situated in the middle of one of the most important towns in Guipúzcoa, 4 miles from San Sebastián, this is a highly convenient location whether you are booking a stay for business or tourism.The rooms are spacious and tranquil, ensuring that you enjoy a comfortable stay. In the hotel restaurant you can sample the exquisite Basque cuisine, as well as regional tapas dishes and breakfasts in the cafeteria.There is an exterior parking area in the hotel, making it easy to come by car and explore the nearby towns of Zarautz, Biarritz and San Juan de Luz.
- Bed linen was superb and the corridors were so clean I thought the polished tile surface was a water leak! Well done that cleaner. The hotel is very conveniently situated for San Sebastian (by train or bus) so it could be a good idea to base yourself here rather than endure the hassle of driving into San Sebastian and finding and paying for a parking space. Plenty of nearby bars or you can just pop into the bar/cafe on the ground floor of the hotel – where you can also find breakfast. Good, medium sized screen on the digital (excellent for finding British language commentary) telly too. A gritty but very friendly little town.
- Generally good value accommodation good sized bedroom and very easy to take public transport into St Sebastian.
- The staff was awesome and the manager was very accommodating with our changes.
Staf spoke good English, and were helpful. The room was clean, and quiet.
Cheap, clean accommodaion; no food, but there’s a good bar/restaurant next door that also does a 4 euro breakfast. 15 minutes stroll to the town centre.
- Located on direct bus route to city centre. Good value
Hotel Castillo is set in the countryside of the Basque Country, 25 miles from San Sebastian. It offers a traditional Basque restaurant and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free public parking is available at the Castillo Hotel. The city of Vitoria and the beaches of the Costa Verde are less than a 1-hour drive away. The hotel’s 24-hour front desk has a tour desk, which can give information on the local area.Each room at the Castillo has a private bathroom. Rooms also include a TV and a minibar.
- Room was comfortable, evening meal was amazing value. Coffee is the best I’ve had in Europe.
- Ignore the location (next to a motorway, next to industrial units); ignore the exterior. This is a wonderful hotel. Super-clean, really comfy, well-detailed (light over the desk, plenty of power sockets), excellent bathroom. Good dinner, basic but decent breakfast. Put this hotel in an historic town, by a beach or on a mountain and you’d pay three times as much and think it a bargain. Here, as a functional stopover hotel, it’s an absolute steal.
- The room was excellent value for money. Very comfortable indeed
- The clineless, decorations, quietness and air con working properly in both rooms that we used…
- Easy to find, on a motorway exit. Good dinner in restaurant at fair price (fortunate since everything else around there is industrial & closes at 9pm). Friendly enough at reception.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel K10 offers accommodations in Urnieta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Sebastian is 5 miles from Hotel K10, and Biarritz is 27 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 13 miles away.
- Great food, good room size, tv on the room, comfortable bed, breakfast was excellent.
- Close to main road. Large comfortable bed, warm room but with only one chair!
- Hotel very close to Andoain where my daughter lives, so location of hotel excellent for us. We never had breakfast at the hotel always went to daughter’s flat. Hotel just used as a place to sleep, which was very good.
Rooms amazing and the BBQ was fantastic and great food amazing
- Lovely large room. Very clean. Very helpful staff at reception.
Located in Beasain, 22 miles from San Sebastian, Hotel Salbatoreh features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 26 miles from Hotel Salbatoreh, and Zarautz is 17 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 30 miles away.
- The location is very good; close to Industrial area
- Great staff. Good restaurant, with reasonable prices. Free parking outside. Breakfast was free. It was only toast and jam with coffee and fresh orange. But nice enough.
- Friendly staff. Good food. Good comfortable rooms. Not far from motorway, Excellent value for money
- The staff was very friendly, the rooms were comfortable enough and everything was clean
- The staff was friendly, delicious food. Amazing place! Great to rest after a long drive!
Hotel Igartza is located in Beasain, just 22 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles from Hotel Igartza, and Zarautz is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable, good bed, staff were friendly and helpful. Its location 40 km out of San Sebastion makes the trip to Bilbao that much closer. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this hotel as a stopover en route from france to portugal and so did not have great expectations for the town or the hotel. However we found it a really special place and community – very welcoming despite being quite cut off and not at all touristy. The hotel exterior is rather unpreposessing but its lovely inside.
- The staff was friendly although finding a place to eat was a challenge. The breakfast was okay and enjoyable.
- The coffee and orange juice at breakfast was excellent and senora was very friendly and helpful.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bar on the ground floor is a Nice Place.
It’s only a 2 minute walk to the Train station.
Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Hotel Dolarea is located in Beasain, just 22 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles from Hotel Dolarea, and Zarautz is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The room was big and comfy. The restaurant excellent and the breakfast was included in the rate and a great plus. Exceptionally, they open early the breakfast buffet to accommodate my early meeting, very kind staff. Thanks a lot.
- Beautiful historic property with very nicely appointed rooms. Wifi was fast and stable.
- Lovely building and rooms. The attic room is fabulous with lounge area and jacuzzi.
- Bed very comfy. Excellent tortilla, orange juice and coffee at breakfast!
- Location was good; breakfast buffet also good; bar with snacks or restaurant available!
Hotel Ibiltze is a modern, functional hotel just 4 miles from San Sebastian. All rooms are exterior-facing and have free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV.The hotel offers excellent public transportation services to San Sebastian and throughout Guipúzcoa. Bus stops and the train station are both nearby.Free public parking is available by the Hotel Ibiltze. There is also a private garage, available for an extra fee.All rooms also have a telephone and a fan.The Ibiltze offers free use of a 27-inch computer in reception. There is no restaurant, but there are many restaurants nearby.
- David gave us plenty of information and was super friendly! I would return to this hotel solely based on our interactions with him.
- Extremely clean, nice peaceful little town, perfect point to explore Donostia SS. The one-star hotel surprisingly better than some 3 star ones. Bus to Donostia stops very close to the hotel and in 20 minutes you are in SS.
- Staff was very friendly. Clean hotel and good location. Very calm city.
- The staff was very friendly and the croissant at breakfast was very very good
- Only a 5 min drive to San Sebastian, balcony, helpful staff, free parking
Top Hotels In Tolosa Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tolosa Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tolosa Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tolosa Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!