10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tolliver Heights Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tolliver Heights Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tolliver Heights Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tolliver Heights Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tolliver Heights Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tolliver Heights Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tolliver Heights Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tolliver Heights Georgia:
Gulf American Inns
Gulf American Inns offers accommodations in Decatur. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlanta is 8 miles from Gulf American Inns, and Marietta is 24 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Ive been there twice The room was clean and bathroom clean. I wish I could use the shower as a tub
- The bed was so soft and comfortable, it was so clean.
- No breakfast in hotel. Bed was wonderful and the staff was polite and respectful.
- The bed was extra comfortable & the room was outstanding.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable & the room was so clean. The staff was nice and kind. I would most definitely come back.
Motel 6 Decatur GA
Motel 6 Decatur GA is located in Decatur, just 7 miles from Atlanta.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 23 miles from Motel 6 Decatur GA, and Stone Mountain is 9 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- I couldn’t get wi fi with the code but it was not urgent to have it.
- The majority of the staff were very courteous. The room was clean.
- I like that it was all kept and updated. The bed was excellent. Front desk lady was friendly. They room are a great size and layout was great as well.
- Horrible part of town. People making noise in hallways throughout the night. Many seedy individuals in and around the motel. Appeared to be a drug dealer haven!!!!
- Besides the bathtub that could definitely use a new paint job and the weeping shower, the room was beautiful, no bugs while I was there, batteries were in the remote, no gang of people hanging around the entrances, what more could you ask for! Thank you because your friends over by the airport are clean, but it’s soooooo sketchy over there and the people in that one are so comfortable, they’ll have sex all night, be obnoxious, and accuse you of listening in on something you could hear outside. It was peaceful for the most part. Just thank you for keeping your HO-TEL from turning into that HOE-TELL!
One of our top picks in Atlanta.Hilton Atlanta is located in Atlanta, just half a mile from English. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Location was great, staff was friendly and helpful, the room was very clean and comfortable. I have stayed here in the past and will definitely stay here again.
- Location. Well within walking distance to local attractions. Fantastic water pressure in the shower
- Location very convenient and off-site parking option.
- The environment was great. The city was awesome we enjoy the room
- Good price for what we were getting. Great location. Great bar and lobby area.
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East – Lithonia
Located only a short drive outside of Atlanta, Georgia in the charming city of Lithonia, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations in a peaceful and tranquil suburban environment.The Red Roof Inn Lithonia is ideally situated close to a number of area freeways. The hotel’s location, just off Interstate 120 provides guests with easy and instant access to many surrounding areas, including the exciting downtown Atlanta area.Guests at the Lithonia Red Roof can enjoy a number of modern and thoughtful amenities, including complimentary wireless internet and free daily coffee.
- Absolutely nothing. It was a waste of money. The service was horrible to say the least
- Comfy bed. Location. We actually slept all the way through checkout. The services were knocking on our door at 11:15 to wake us up! 🙂
- The room was very cozy, perfect for the rest I needed to get.
- It was right where I needed it 2 be locat ion wise.
- People were a pleasure to meet and they were considerate
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur – Atlanta East
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Quality Inn & Suites Decatur – Atlanta East offers accommodations in Lithonia, just 13 miles from Atlanta.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 28 miles from HI Decatur East Panola, and Stone Mountain is 7 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Security was on sight and the hotel was close to restaurants and gas stations.
- The front desk clerk was nice & so was the room
The breakfast is good!!!
The bed is correct and large TV.
- I enoyed the room, bed and pliiows were comfortable.
- Continental Breakfast was great and staff was friendly. Room and bathrooms were cleaned to perfection. Bed was super comfortable. Would definitely stay again
Hyatt House Atlanta Downtown
One of our top picks in Atlanta.Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Hyatt House Atlanta Downtown is located in the Downtown Atlanta neighborhood in Atlanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.English is half a mile from Hyatt House Atlanta Downtown, and Pedmont Park is 1.9 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Staff were extremely helpful and went above and beyond.
The girl at check in was so sweet and polite! Very knowledgeable and professional service!
My Valet people were also so friendly and polite! Everyone was smiling!
- Rooms were spacious and very clean and had a lot of modern furniture and appliances. Breakfast was awesome.
- When we arrived a sweet young woman told us our room that we reserved was still being cleaned so we had to wait for quite some time, which really didn’t bother us. Later we went out and were disappointed about a venue change of a concert. But when we came to check out the next day the lady who checked us in told the lady who was checking us out that we needed a discount for our long wait and apologized to us again. So we were credited back $70 dollars, which i thought was very nice of them to do.
- Bad location. Poor directions given from desk to sites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
This hotel is a 5-minute drive from The Mall at Stonecrest and 20 minutes from Atlanta. It serves a continental breakfast and includes rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The rooms at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain provide window seats and desks. They also include refrigerators.The Lithonia/Stone Mountain Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham provides guests with free local and long distance calls within the continental United States. For added convenience, the hotel has a meeting room and 24-hour front desk.The Georgia International Horse Park is 12 miles from Microtel Inn Lithonia. The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport are 20 miles away.
- Clean room, comfy bed, location is convenient to the places I needed to go
- The parking & outside was fine. The staff was pleasant.
- They rushed to put the breakfast up while guest was still eating..it was only 9:05 and they came over and started putting g away everything.. I couldn’t even grab a spoon.
- I liked everything except the air conditioner in the room. It didn’t cool the room adequately but we managed. Overall the experience was good and I would stay there again.
- It’s good for the Price. Rooms are spacious. Fridge and microwave in the room
Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue
The Atlanta International Airport is a 5 minute drive from this all-suite hotel. This Hapeville hotel offers a free airport shuttle, outdoor pool and each suite has a full kitchen.Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North’s suites offer a sitting area with a breakfast bar and a work desk. Cable TV and free internet access are included.Virginia Avenue Residence Inn has an on-site gym and hot tub. Laundry facilities and a business center are also available.Guests at the Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North-Virginia Avenue are provided a buffet breakfast every morning. A manager’s reception with drinks and light dining is offered on select nights.The Georgia International Convention Center is a 5 minute drive from this Airport North Residence Inn. Lakewood Stadium is a 10 minute drive from the hotel and the Georgia Aquarium is a 20 minutes away by car.
- Nice and friendly staff breakfast did not have a lot of variety to choice from, but the room and hotel it self made up for that. Great location too. Well definitely stay again with my family.
- The beds were lovely and the stadf were super friendly and out going
- The hospitality of the staff and the breakfast was commendable.
- Plenty of space for family, great breakfast choices to fuel up before beginning next leg of travel
Staff was nice and responsive. I arrived earlier than check-in and the woman on duty worked to get us in as soon as possible. After riding for 12 hours it was greatly appreciated.
Breakfast had solid offerings. I would recommend getting there early. It gets busy very quickly.
The full kitchen is wonderful for those that like to cook their own meals. I cooked everyday. There is a Walmart a little over a mile away where I was able to get all my food.
The location is by the airport and away from the main road. Not much that’s very close, but if you like to walk there are restaurants available.
I would definitely stay here again!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta East – Lithonia
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Atlanta East Lithonia is conveniently located off of interstate 20. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in all rooms and an outdoor pool on site.A refrigerator is provided in every room of this east Atlanta hotel. Guests can also enjoy cable TV for added entertainment and hairdryers are provided in the bathrooms.Both a fitness center and a business center are available of the Lithonia Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. A laundromat is also on site.This hotel is a 20-minute drive from Stone Mountain State Park. Guests are also a 20-minute drive from downtown Atlanta during their stay.
- Hotel was quiet even though we were near the kitchen and the side door, you couldn’t hear anything.
- Breakfast was absolutely great the young man kept it stocked he did awesome ?? it was delicious!
- It was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. Perfect example of great customer service and excellence. I will definitely be visiting this hotel on my next visit
- Terry at the front desk was exceptional. He is the epitome of excellent customer service. The initial room we were in had a beeping noise coming from a locked closet. When I told Terry, changed my room without me requesting the change. He was very professional and courteous.
- Nice facility and very clean room staff very pleasant.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Downtown South at Turner Field, GA
One of our top picks in Atlanta.Located in Atlanta, Georgia, this hotel is just 1 minutes’ walk from Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves Major League Baseball team. A seasonal outdoor pool, free parking, and free WiFi are offered at the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at Comfort Inn and Suites Hotel Downtown Atlanta. A microwave and coffee-making facilities are also included in each room. The en suite bathroom has a hairdryer.A hot breakfast is offered daily. A fitness centre, business centre, and a 24-hour front desk are provided for guests’ convenience at Atlanta Country Inn and Suites. Guest laundry facilities are also available.The hotel is within 12 minutes’ drive of Georgia Aquarium and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. The World of Coca-Cola is 4 miles away. Six Flags Over Georgia is 14 minutes’ drive from the Atlanta hotel.
- Extremely kind staff, clean and well kept in the midst of remodeling, clean and comfortable room, great deal for accommodations/location, and free hot breakfast with a great variety! My second stay at this location and will be sure to stay there again on my next Atlanta trip!
- Staff was helpful with my problems and gave us a discount.
- The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The favor bag given at check-in was a nice touch.
- The first morning they where out of food. So i didn’t come down the second day for breakfast.. the beds were nice and comfy
- That it was walking distance to the event I was attending.
Top Hotels In Tolliver Heights Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tolliver Heights Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tolliver Heights Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tolliver Heights Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!