10 Best Hotels To Stay In Toledo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Toledo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Toledo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toledo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toledo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Toledo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Toledo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Toledo Castilla-la Mancha:
Entre Dos Aguas Hotel Boutique
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Entre Dos Aguas Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Toledo.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Aranjuez is 25 miles from Entre Dos Aguas Hotel Boutique, and Valdemoro is 30 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 49 miles away.
- Lovely Hotel with attention to detail, manager really helpful and advised on places to eat and we enjoyed learning all abut the history of the hotel. Great to be able to make a cup of coffee during the day and take it up onto the lovely roof terrace. Also we visited the Arab Bathes which was booked by the hotel.
- Everything was high of my expectations. The staff were accommodating in any of my needs. Breakfast was excellent.
- It was amazing old style house in the heart of historic Toledo with a fascinating back story. It was very comfortable, very stylish and the staff were charming and so helpful.
- We loved everything from the moment we walked through the tall doors. The couple who runs it are simply lovely and so very accommodating. A beautiful place. Peaceful. Amazing views from the terrace. Cozy chill out place in the ‘studio’ where we spent some wind down time after dinner. Really great all around. We will be back!
- We have traveled a lot, and this is overall the best hotel we have ever stayed in. It was a beautiful old house and modernized very carefully in a simple style without taking away the old charm. The service was excellent with very good advice for restaurants and sights. The area was very quite, just 5 minutes walk away from all the tourists,
Sercotel Pintor El Greco
In a renovated 17th-century bakery, Pintor El Greco is located 150 feet from the El Greco Museum in Toledo’s historic Jewish quarter. It offers a cocktail bar, and rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi.The chic rooms at Sercotel Pintor El Greco include authentic wood beams and exposed brick work. They come equipped with a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and some feature a hydro-massage bathtub.A buffet breakfast is served and there are vending machines for snacks. The staff at the 24-hour front desk are happy to suggest restaurants.The hotel is next to the Tránsito Synagogue and its surrounding gardens. Toledo Cathedral is 1,000 feet away, and Fuensalida Palace is only 150 feet away.
- The breakfast is awsome ! The best I had in my trip to Spain !
- Cute little hotel in the heart of Toledo. Great breakfast.
- The staff was great on check in, help with directions and in the hotel bar. Gentleman escorted us to our room. The location was wonderful, immediately next to El Greco museum. The breakfast room had an intimate feel and beautifully presented. So many choices of food and coffee.
- Good breakfast and the staff were very supportive with gluten free requirements. I liked being in the old city wirh it’s charm and walking distance to most attractions. Newly renovated but it oozed charm.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. They organized an outing to the countryside and tour of the city with local guides. Breakfast was great. Our room was comfortable, clean and nicely decorated.
One of our best sellers in Toledo! Eurico is located in the Toledo City Centre neighborhood in Toledo, just 25 miles from Aranjuez.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valdemoro is 30 miles from Eurico, and Parla is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Room was nice, very clean, with spacious wardrobe, comfy bed. Breakfast was ok – a good selection. There is a small lift in the hotel which was a plus for us with a pushchair.
- The hotel is in a very good localization, near to principal churce (catedral). The rooms are clean, broad and with good distribution.
- Great location. Staff was awesome. Building is very well maintained
- Location was perfect. The girl at front desk is very helpful.
- location ,friendly staff ,style of building and cleanliness.
Cigarral de Caravantes
One of our top picks in Toledo.The Cigarral de Carvantes is located in the Los Cigarrales area of Toledo, just outside the city’s historic quarter. The hotel features rooms with balconies and panoramic views.Rooms at the Cigarral de Carvantes are spacious and air conditioned. Each room has a TV, minibar and hairdryer.Facilities at the Cigarral include an outdoor swimming pool, open during summer months. There is also a cafe-bar and terrace.Guests at the Cigarral de Carvantes can easily access the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Toledo and its cathedral is a 25-minute walk from the hotel. The Alcázar de Toledo fortification is around one mile from the hotel.
- Great out-of-town location with good parking. Nice hotel with private terraces overlooking the historic city. Ten minute walk to centre is better than trying find parking in town. Excellent breakfast. Hard to beat.
Really close to the old town, 10 mins walk with great view.
Great view from the room, I can see the cathedral from the terrace.
Room is very clean.
- Facilities and staff. Location was difficult to find with my GPS. Pinpoint it on the map if you book. View from terraces was great.
- Amazing view of toledo town. Would be lovely in nice weather as has a lovely terrace. Breakfast decent. Helpful staff.
- Room was very comfortable with an incredible view. Bed was very good. HUGE bathtub and a very clean room. About a 20 minute walk into the old city of Toledo.
Hotel Sercotel Alfonso VI
One of our top picks in Toledo.Alfonso VI is located in Toledo, 25 miles from Aranjuez and 29 miles from Valdemoro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Parla is 29 miles from Alfonso VI, and Arroyomolinos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from Alfonso VI.
Great central location with ample discounted parking at location close to hotel in an area where parking is a t a premium !
Easy walk to centre attractions . Lovely decor and the staff were very helpful and friendly . Fantastic dining area and great breakfast .
The room had a balcony with a view to die for !
- Wonderful hotel. Google maps shows wrong route , be carefull!.
- Location- discretion- the smell- the reception staff-
- Good location. In the center. Taxi 6 euros from the trains station. Nice room.
- My stay was excellent. The place is well located and the staff friendly.
- Great central location with ample discounted parking at location close to hotel in an area where parking is a t a premium !
Hotel Hacienda del Cardenal
One of our top picks in Toledo.Located in Toledo, 25 miles from Aranjuez, Hotel Hacienda del Cardenal features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valdemoro is 29 miles from Hotel del Cardenal, and Parla is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from the property.
Very quirky and therefore different.
- The location was very convenient. The buildings very historic and atmospheric.
- Fantastic location right on the city walls. We had worried about parking, but it was easy. Public car park outside the hotel with a dedicated spot for guests to unload luggage. You can park there free overnight then €1.70 for every 2 hours during the day, or drive to the larger car park 300 meters away and pay €17 all day. We really enjoyed our evening in the hotel garden bar – beautiful location and excellent wine, beer, jamon and cheese. Hotel is lovely with many original features. Breakfast was good with fresh warm bread. Beds comfy and we slept well. Wished we’d had another night.
- We booked suite 210. Excellent choice lots of room with great views.
- The rooms, both public and bedrooms, were in complete character with the whole building. The hotel is integrated into the ancient city walls, and the Moorish and Arabic influences were brought out in the furnishings and designs.
- Very quirky and therefore different.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Abacería offers accommodations in Toledo, just 26 miles from Aranjuez. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valdemoro is 30 miles from Abacería, and Parla is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was really good. We also eat in the restaurant and it was nice and good. We had both day a fantastic waiter. He made our stay to a 10!!!
- Right near the castle and other points of interest. Staff friendly and helpful. Clean and new looking. Quiet location. Parking nearby. A couple of good restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast
- Newly renovated and beautiful. Far nicer than many 4 Star hotels we have stayed at, and staff excellent. Great view of Toledo.
- Very nice view to Toledo, nice garden, nice interior.
- The view from the hotel to the old town stunning, to have your coffee on the terrace for breakfast and look the town it’s really nice.
One of our top picks in Toledo.Fontecruz Toledo is located in the Toledo City Centre neighborhood in Toledo, just 25 miles from Aranjuez. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Valdemoro is 30 miles from Fontecruz Toledo, and Parla is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- This was a great boutique hotel in a great location. Our room was very large with very high ceilings and nicely furnished. The Hotel was also nicely furnished and decorated.
Una estancia agradable, totalmente recomendable….
Beautifully restored building housing a modern hotel. Our room was the size of a studio apartment in New York, with a ceiling height of at least 20 ft and four arched windows ! Quite sumptuous!
Also beautiful marble bathroom .
- The room was well decorated and the bathroom was lovely. We were upgraded to a bigger room, a nice touch.
- The size of the bathroom was amazing for such a small room.
Parador de Toledo
Enjoying a stunning location in Cerro del Emperador, 2.5 miles from the centre of Toledo, this Parador hotel is housed in an impressive old building and boasts magnificent views of the city.Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in the summer, or simply soak up the sun on one of the loungers surrounding the pool. From here, you can marvel at the views of the historical centre of Toledo, including its famous cathedral.Relax on the hotel’s terrace in the evening, and admire the sunset. Then you can dine in style in the on-site restaurant with family or friends. In the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the restaurant’s terrace.Parador de Turismo de Toledo combines Mudejar-style decor with contemporary touches. All rooms offer pool views. They are spacious and enjoy lots of natural light.Zocodover square is 3.1 miles away from the Parador while Catedral de Toledo is 6,6 Km away. The nearest airport is Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suarez Airport, 54.7 miles from the property.
A good parador with an excellent vue from the room and from the terrace to Toledo. Very nice.
Friendly people at the reception.
Although each time we had to take taxi to move around, it worth to pay to be able to enjoy the sun rise/set from your room and cafe with amazing view of whole Toledo city.
Very helpful and friendly staff and great choice of tasty breakfast was also the point which make your stay pleasant.
- We had stayed at the Parador 30 years ago. It was wonderful then so we booked again. It’s hard for something to live up to an image from the past but the Parador did it. This stay was even better, if possible. Our view was amazing. The staff were great. We had a lovely dinner in the restaurant. The room was very comfortable.
- The toilet is isolated from the rest of the bathroom through a dividing glass door which makes it more comfortable. The room was warm.
- The location is perfect. What a view. Overlooking the entire Toledo city.
- A good parador with an excellent vue from the room and from the terrace to Toledo. Very nice.
Grecorooms offers accommodations in Toledo.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Aranjuez is 26 miles from GRECOROOMS, and Valdemoro is 30 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Greco Rooms is a very beautiful and excellent located place. Staff is very kind and rooms are very clean and well decorated. We were in a room with balcony just in front of the wonderrful Santo Tomé mudéjar tower. We will stay there again if we have the chance.
- Прекрасный отель, номера хоть и крошечные, но очень симпатичные и чистые. Ощущение, что отель совершенно новый. Качественное постельное белье, удобная кровать, все необходимые средства гигиены и замечательное место расположение.
- Muy buena ubicación. Habitaciones confortables y luminosas. Personal muy amable y atento. Sin duda repetiría mi estancia aquí.
- Es un alojamiento fabuloso, que permite independencia y cuenta con todas las comodidades. Decorado con buen gusto, es tranquilo y se encuentra en una ubicación inmejorable.
- Super tolle Lage! Mitten im Zentrum und durch die schallisolierten Fenster trotzdem absolut ruhig. Ausstattung einfach wunderbar und das Personal einTraum! Das beste Hotel seit langem.
Top Hotels In Toledo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Toledo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Toledo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Toledo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!