10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tlaltenango Morelos – Top Hotel Reviews
Tlaltenango Morelos is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tlaltenango Morelos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tlaltenango Morelos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tlaltenango Morelos. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tlaltenango Morelos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tlaltenango Morelos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tlaltenango Morelos:
Villa Internacional de Tenis
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Villa Internacional de Tenis is located in Cuernavaca in the region of Morelos. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Tepoztlán is 11 miles from Villa Internacional de Tenis, and Tequesquitengo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Ayurveda Palace offers accommodations in Cuernavaca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Tepoztlán is 10 miles from Ayurveda Palace, and Tequesquitengo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 35 miles from Ayurveda Palace.
- The views and grounds are nice and the room was decent in size, although spartan in decor. The positives end there, unfortunately.
- The facilities LOOK very pretty. Nice view from the pool. Its close to mexico city side so you dont have to go through rush hour when heading back (assuming your destination is in that direction).
- Personnel is very kind and gave us an excellent attention. The SPA has very good prices.
- Las instalaciones muy bien, el servicio de todo el personal excelente. Buena la calidad de los alimentos.
- El desayuno a la carta y la atención del personal fue excelente. Las camas muy comodas, la alberca pequeña y se satura rápido si hay ocupación alta
In a beautiful colonial building with landscaped grounds and an outdoor swimming pool, Las Mañanitas offers luxury rooms with garden views. Free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking are both available.Las Mañanitas Spa features a selection of massage and beauty treatments by Orlane Paris.All rooms at Las Mañanitas feature a colonial-style décor with antique furniture, a fireplace and pretty tile bathrooms. All have a patio or balcony with garden views.The highly-praised restaurant offers a gourmet tasting menu, and wine cellar with a selection of over 200 wines from around the world.The hotel is just half a mile from the historic center of Cuernavaca. It offers a 24-hour taxi service, as well as guided tours of the city and the nearby archeological sites. A shuttle service to and from Mexico City Aiport is also available for an additional fee.
- This is simply a beautiful and elegant property with professional and courteous staff. Outstanding service & quality. The food is the best in Cuernavaca! A magical oasis that only makes us want to stay longer and return again & agsin.
- The property is absolutely wonderful, beautiful and amazing. Everything is perfect. We preferred to pay a little more for a room in the main house instead of the more new area. It is very worth it!!! The pool is so pretty (unfortunately not heated, but gorgeous!), the birds wandering around make everything dream-like, the staff is excellent and the food was delicious. They lit a fire for us and it was really cozy. There is not much of any reason to leave the property. The spa is world class. They allowed us to try out some of the spa’s services.
- Almost everything. The hotel has beautiful grounds with manicured lawns, roaming peacocks and flamingos, and a great restaurant. Breakfasts and dinners were delicious, beautifully presented and served by very gracious staff. Rooms was very comfortable with a nice balcony-terrace overlooking the main lawn and dining area. A short walk into the center of town.
- I loved the garden, the beautiful birds and the food was excellent!
- Restaurant was outstanding and every meal was a pleasure. Staff mostly excellent. The whole concept just amazing and the birds and wildlife fabulous. Excellent place to go and relax in style. Suites and terraces great.
Gamma Cuernavaca Puerta Paraiso
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Gamma Cuernavaca Puerta Paraiso offers accommodations in Cuernavaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tepoztlán is 9 miles from Gamma Cuernavaca Puerta Paraiso, and Tequesquitengo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Cuernavaca.Located in Cuernavaca, 10 miles from Tepoztlán, Hotel Canarios features a playground and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from Hotel Canarios, and Oaxtepec is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the lovely pools and garden. The food in the restaurant was good. Excellent Wifi. We stayed 4 nights at the hotel during the week and it was wonderfully quiet but it can be very busy during the week-end! Located on Morelos street, which is very convenient (bus station, supermarket…) but it is a very busy street. Ask for a room away from the street.
- The pool was nice, the staff was very helpful and friendly
– Very nice hotel in Cuernavaca
– Helpful and friendly staff
– Clean rooms
– Great breakfast
- This is a fine hotel in every way. Very good value.
- The staff was good. The young bellman was outstanding! The plants and landscaping were beautiful.
Hotel Boutique & Spa La Casa Azul
One of our top picks in Cuernavaca.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Boutique & Spa La Casa Azul is located in Cuernavaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tepoztlán is 10 miles from Hotel Boutique Casa Azul, and Tequesquitengo is 21 miles away. Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Private , quiet and good service with Spa .Restaurant especially breakfast was excellent and variety good . Rooms decorated with decor original.
- Great location… The hotel is an oasis in central Cuernavaca. The restaurant is very pleasant and the food is excellent. There are two pools… one is heated. The room was quite large and… Well furnished… And the lighting was great.
- The hotel’s architecture is beautiful. It’s an old house turned hotel. The service is great and the staff very friendly.
- Helpful staff plus pleasant dining and ability to accommodate special food requests
- Excellent, friendly service from all staff. 10 minutes walking distance to zocolo and main attractions of the city.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Orangerie offers accommodations in Cuernavaca, just 10 miles from Tepoztlán. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 23 miles from L’Orangerie, and Oaxtepec is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- La ubicación del hotel y la atención del personal.
- El lugar es bonito y uno se puede sentir en privado
- Nous avons été très bien reçu. Un petit moment de tranquilité……
- La cama estaba muy cómoda, el cuarto lindo y limpio. El personal muy atento.
- Es relajante y au vegetación hace del lugar hermoso. Es como estar en casa de un amigo
Hotel Spa Posada Tlaltenango
One of our best sellers in Cuernavaca! Located in Cuernavaca in the region of Morelos, 10 miles from Tepoztlán, Hotel Spa Posada Tlaltenango features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 23 miles from Spa Posada Tlaltenango, and Oaxtepec is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- beautiful garden, beautiful building, kind staff, swimming pool
- Room #17 is awesome and my birthday is on the 17th. Breakfast and employees were very kind and gracious. April is sweet and the bar and breakfast staff knew me well, lots of coffee and a long time to enjoy my guest and friends.
- The bed was comfortable, the food was delicious, and the restaurant staff were very friendly and accommodating to our limited Spanish. The room was clean. Pool was clean. Property was very beautiful with lush gardens, and it was quiet.
*The place has beautiful gardens
* the rooms are nice and the bed was very comfy.
* the spa water circuit is very nice, and the masseuse did a good job
- The massage and the room was very clean and confortable
Hotel Orense Express
One of our best sellers in Cuernavaca! Located in Cuernavaca, 10 miles from Tepoztlán, Hotel Orense Express features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from Hotel Orense Express, and Oaxtepec is 18 miles from the property. Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport is 36 miles away.
- Easy walk into historic centre. Staff were friendly and helpful
- Really bad hotel. Dirty, elevators don’t work and very moldy bathroom. Sheets andbbed terrible
- I booked this hotel at the last minute because I cancelled another booking due to the fact the other hotel in Taxco wanted a bank deposit to guarantee the reservation. It was a weekend reservation and everyone seemed booked up and I stayed here one night before leaving to DF. I really enjoyed the room I got, although I did not have time to enjoy it, it was a fancy room with the Jacuzzi and big bed, great for the modest price. I also enjoyed the breakfast buffet out on the terrace that came with the room price. Plus I really liked the fact they have at least one computer near the lobby to check the email and FB posts, etc. on the internet. The wifi reception in the room was good, though. The hotel has a parking garage and it is located right behind the Jardin Borda, walking distance to the Catedral and the historic city center.
- The hotel is located on a quiet street just two blocks from the cathedral. The hotel restaurant turned out good meals using fresh ingredients and were an excellent value
- The courtesy breakfast was rather decent, the showers were ample and they had good water pressure and a powerful heater. The beds were comfortable.
One of our best sellers in Cuernavaca! Hotel Ruah offers accommodations in Cuernavaca. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tepoztlán is 10 miles from Hotel Ruah, and Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Ruah.
- The Restuarants Cuisine was about the only thing I liked about the hotel. I had Chicken Alfredo and to my surprise was actually the best I had even had! Was also very close to the Centro and Zocalo.
- The staff was really nice and helpful. They gave us a map and explained where to catch the buses and get to Tepoztlán.
- Great property in a good location, nice room, bathroom only small but enough. Good internet and friendly staff. Was pre warned of construction during the day but this is finished by around 5pm so no problems.
- Stuff was very helpful,few blocks from Zocalo.Really good breakfast for 5 dollars
The staff was WONDERFUL! The check in, front desk staff (Ana and the young guy I cannot remember his name) ) the wake-up calls, the restaurant staff (Alicia), the cleaning staff, everything was perfect!
The location is perfect. So close to downtown. I walked to ‘El Mercado de Artesanías’ and Palacio de Cortés in less than 10 minutes. I do not recommend doing it at night. Take the taxis everywhere. It can be from 30 to 50 pesos each way (which is less than 3 dollars).
Top Hotels In Tlaltenango Morelos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tlaltenango Morelos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tlaltenango Morelos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tlaltenango Morelos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!