10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tlajomulco De Zúñiga Jalisco:
Hacienda La Moreda
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hacienda La Moreda offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 14 miles from Plaza del Sol. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara Expo is 15 miles from Hacienda La Moreda, and Omnilife Stadium is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
City Express Plus Guadalajara Palomar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Express Plus Guadalajara Palomar offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Chapala is 26 miles from City Express Plus Guadalajara Palom, and San Juan Cosalá is 21 miles away.
- For the price it was alright. The place seemed secure in an area easy to get to. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- It’s clean, eco-friendly,staff was friendly, and wifi, parking, and breakfast were included. There is a walmart on the other side of the road where you can get a taxi, or whatever you need. Oh, there’s also an Applebee’s. The elevators work by using your key (insert and push)
- Excelente servicio, comodidad y el desayuno muy rico.
- La ubicacion esta cerca de muchos comercios lo que lo hace comodo para comer o cualquier servicio
- La facilidad para llegar y estacionar el auto. Las habitaciones son comodas y cumplen como un hotel express de calidad
Ramada Encore Hotel Guadalajara
This modern hotel is in Guadalajara’s commercial San José del Tajo district, just a 5-minute walk from the Flextronics Business Park. It provides a gym and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.The stylish rooms at Encore Hotel Guadalajara feature a work desk, a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. Each one includes a coffee maker, an alarm clock and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel serves a daily American-style buffet breakfast in the dining room. Snacks and free beer are available at the Encore’s bar from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. There are many restaurants, bars and shopping centers within 650 feet of the hotel.There are many business parks in the area around the Encore Hotel Guadalajara, and the Expo Guadalajara Convention Centre is a 15-minute drive away. Guests can drive to the center of Guadalajara in around 15 minutes.
Very quiet area, personal very respectful
I will go again, love it
It’s far away from the city, but it’s very nice and it’s very clean, the service it’s magnificent the staff very professional very warm welcoming
Food is very expensive
- The staff, very clean and modern. Good breakfast many varieties in the buffet and very clean. I recommend this hotel when traveling for leisure or business.
- Everything was great except on the first night we mentioned the safety box was not working and it took them 2 days to send someone. Other than that I love the hotel!
- Good location with great restaurants in the same buildings complex. Not bad breakfast and rooms. Budget hotel, exactly what you’d expect from 3 stars.
- Very quiet area, personal very respectful
Hotel Paradise Guadalajara
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Located in Guadalajara, 3.9 miles from Plaza del Sol, Hotel Paradise Guadalajara features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara Expo is 4 miles from Hotel Paradise Guadalajara, and Omnilife Stadium is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Paradise Guadalajara.
The hotel had excellent value for the price.
Everything was working in the room.
The restaurant had excellent food, service was awesome too.
Hotel staff was very helpful.
Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- The room is good, bed comfortable, clean. The staff is excellent, helpful and sympathetic. The restaurant is good and has many options from coffee to a complete meal. The free wi-fi worked well.
- Me pareció un hotel muy bueno en cuanto a tamaño y limpieza
- Muy buen hotel, limpio y espacioso. También contaba con plancha para ropa, cosa que no vimos en otros hoteles
- LAS CAMAS LOS COLHONES MUY DUROS Y LAS HAVITACIONES PARECEN AULAS DE CLASES DE AFUERA
- The hotel had excellent value for the price.
Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Iteso
Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Iteso is in Guadalajara’s industrial zone, between TecMilenio and ITESO Universities. It features a gym, a business center and stylish air-conditioned accommodations with free high-speed Wi-Fi.Each bright room features contemporary décor and a 37-inch LCD TV with cable channels. All rooms have a spacious work desk with a lamp and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Iteso is surrounded by many of the city’s main industrial parks. Expo Guadalajara Convention Centre is 4 miles away, and the historic center of Guadalajara is 8 miles away.Airport transportation can be arranged by the hotel upon request. Guadalajara International Airport is 12 miles away.
- The hotel was very clean and smell clean . The front desk staff was exceptional!!!!!!
- The happy hour with beer, soft drinks & snacks, was a nice touch.
The cleanliness of the hotel was excellent, the staff very friendly and helpful
the room was amazing, we had a king size bed in the room and the room itself was so big that you could have put 3 king size beds in it, comfortable bed, pillows? No so much but that is minor the bathroom and shower were also very good size the complimentary breakfast was excellent the two ladies in charge of the breakfast made sure that everything was readily available
- Todo exelente.cuarto super confortable…rico desayuno..y personal muy amable.recomendable 100%.
- The staff was amazing. Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Location was perfect.
City Express Junior Guadalajara Periférico Sur
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Express Junior Guadalajara Periférico Sur offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chapala is 22 miles from City Junior Periferico, and San Juan Cosalá is 19 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- I was pleasantly surprised, last minute reservation on a hurry, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful,
- I reserved a nice 1 queen room and they gave me a twin room
- Food looked good in the am but was in a rush didnt get none 🙁
- the staff was very friendly and willing to help.free breakfast had a good variety of items.parking was gated and guarded.room was average size.overall pleasant experience.
- The beds were comfortable, the place was clean and it wasn’t expensive.
Hangar Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hangar Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Guadalajara.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara Expo is 11 miles from Hangar Inn, and Plaza del Sol is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable with thin and thick blankets. The air conditioner was great, room was beautiful, spa tub was beautiful. Lighting was great. Restaurant few stores down has great service and food.
- The beds, linens, A/C, and bath were all great. The shuttle is extremely convenient.
- I thought it was very clean and the location is great
The staff was very friendly and polite but didn’t speak English. We managed to communicate my needs easily enough. Perhaps it was because I was only there a short time.
The room was very modern and clean.
- I like its proximity to the airport, very easy to get to.
City Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto is situated in Guadalajara, 8.1 miles from Guadalajara Cathedral. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV.El Parian is 5 miles from City Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto, while Tlaquepaque Regional Ceramic Museum is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guadalajara Airport, 3.1 miles from City Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto.
- Decent breakfast. Free ride back to airport next day.
- Location location too noise! It has a dump view of my room.
- We were flying the next day and the location was perfect for that reason
- Clean and modern. Good security. Restaurant on site: we can recommend the excellent mushroom soup. They have four shuttle cars on the property that can take you into town or to the airport for a flat reasonable fee. Very convenient and stress free, especially for middle of the night departures.
- Everything was amazing and the staff were excellent.
Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto
One of our top picks in Guadalajara.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 21 miles from Chapala.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 19 miles from Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara, and Ajijic is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 3.7 miles from Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto.
- Great location to the airport,and best of all having transportation to it.Love it.
- Sergio, Manager, was excellent – very friendly and helpful!!
- breakfast was really good and the bed was very comfortable
- The room was very clean with minimal furnishings and amenities. The staff had limited English proficiency.
- Spacious room was immaculately clean and well equipped. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spotless.
Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara-Aeropuerto
This stylish hotel features an outdoor pool, a gym and spacious, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. It provides free transportation to Guadalajara International Airport, just a 15-minute drive away.Each elegant room at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara-Aeropuerto includes a sitting area, a safe and a coffee maker. The modern bathroom provides toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast buffet at the hotel, or pick up a free breakfast bag to go. The staff can also recommend and book restaurants in the surrounding area.Hampton Inn Guadalajara-Aeropuerto provides a tour desk and free on-site parking. The center of Guadalajara and the famous Libertad Market are 5 miles away, and Atlas Golf Club is a 15-minute drive away.
- Close by Airport, Chilis and Dennys right next door (although we would prefer Mexican restaurants, rather than US chain). Staff was very friendly, and great service.
- GOOD BREAKFAST, FRIENDLY STAFF, GREAT LOCATION, CLEAN ROOMS AND EXELENT SERVICE
- Over all I liked my stay , the only thing was that in my room behind a night stand was a big hole on the wall , was afraid a rat or critters may find a way into our room .. could not sleep thinking about that ..
- Comfortable bed and nice breakfast. Friendly and responsive staff.
- Close proximity to airport, Chile’s and Denny’s restaurants next door, clean, easy check in and check out
Top Hotels In Tlajomulco De Zúñiga Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!