10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tizneros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tizneros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tizneros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tizneros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tizneros Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tizneros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tizneros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tizneros Castile And Leon:
Casona de Espirdo
Located in Espirdo, 4.2 miles from Segovia, Casona de Espirdo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles from Casona de Espirdo, and Navacerrada is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Fresh food at breakfast was delicious! Hosts friendly. Very small & quiet village.
- This was a really pleasant overnight stay. The hotel is lovely, clean, excellent food and the hosts are very charming.
- Lovely location very clean and welcoming, having a dog with us was fine.
la cocina de josé manuel es estupenda y el ambiente creado para acompañar cada plato a la altura de alojamientos más caros.
el sitio en que está ubicada es muy bueno para visitar la ciudad o cualquiera de los lugares de interés de la zona
- La atencion y el trato. Los desayunos muy ricos. La zona muy tranquila, el hotel muy tranquilo y esta muy cerca de Segovia para ir si quieres mas jaleo. De 10
Hotel El Rancho
Located in Torrecaballeros, 6 miles from Segovia, Hotel El Rancho features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, babysitting services, gift shop and shops at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 14 miles from Hotel El Rancho, and Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles away.
- The place is really lovely, the rooms/beds fabulous as well as the breakfast , we enjoyed our dinner immensely in the restaurant.
- Large deluxe room with a large balcony. Bathroom with bath and shower.the accommodation was perfect.
- Rooms very comfortable and clean, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast.
- No food at all available not even a packet of crisps
- Room was large, well appointed, overlooking courtyard garden, good bathroom. Staff were excellent in all respects. Breakfast was fine and included in the room rate. Snowing outside, but room was warm and slept well. Good value, would certainly stay again. Was directed to a very nice restaurant within walking distance – recommended.
Hotel Las Fuentes
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Las Fuentes is located in Torrecaballeros in the region of Castila y Leon, just 6 miles from Segovia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from Hotel Las Fuentes, and Navacerrada is 18 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Very large comfortable room. Friendly staff. Good motorway access.
– the quiet place
– close to Segovia
– friendly staff (no EN)
- Las vistas desde la ventana a la sierra, limpieza y la amabilidad del personal
- La ubicación y amplitud de la habitación y el baño
- El hotel está muy bien ubicado, cerca de Segovia y cerca otras poblaciones de interés. Pablo, la persona que nos atendió fue muy amable y nos asesoró para las visitas turísticas. A destacar, también, la limpieza y amplitud de la habitación.
Hotel Avenida del Sotillo
Located in La Lastrilla, 1.7 miles from Segovia, Hotel Avenida del Sotillo features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Hotel Avenida del Sotillo, and Navacerrada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Avenida del Sotillo.
- There wasn’t anything we like about this hotel
2 supermarkets across road. 2 other supermarkets within 200m.
Easy 2km walk into Segovia (I assume this is Segovia hotel. I’m too lazy to look it up.) We could have driven 1.5km to last free parking and walked from there.
Half dozen parking spots in front of hotel. Large yard at back. Underground parking if you want to spend E5/day (I think).
Popular little tapas bar below. Our super friendly female receptionist.
Being pet friendly.
- Very close to Segovia. Decent hotel on noisy intersection with a downstairs restaurant. A few other restaurants in the area as well as two major supermarkets opposite.
- Position in closeness to city and ease of locating hotel.
Eurostars Convento Capuchinos
Offering a wellness center with massage treatments and free gym access, Eurostars Convento Capuchinos is in a former monastery in Segovia historic quarter, beside Plaza Mayor Square and the cathedral. Free Wi-Fi is available.The former monastery has 2 large cloisters, as well as gardens with a terrace, a breakfast lounge and meeting room. For an extra cost, there is a spa offering an indoor swimming pool, Turkish baths, contrast showers and a relaxation zone. The restaurant serves traditional dishes and offers a TV with Canal Plus channels.Rooms at the hotel include a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning, heating, a safe, desk and minibar. The private bathroom includes a bathtub or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.La Granja de San Ildefonso is 7 miles away and the medieval village of Pedraza is 19 miles away.
This property is beautifully renovated. We enjoyed exploring the various annexes and taking in the views to the back. Lovely, all around. It’s just a short walk from the plaza mayor; a longer walk from the aqueduct and alcazar.
Parking was simple at the reserved garage. The staff were courteous and professional – moreso than at other Eurostars locations we’ve stayed at.
The bathroom was ample, and included a bathtub (which was a positive for me, but a negative for older members of our group who have a hard time stepping in and out of a tub without slipping).
- Historical and beautiful hotel with modern interiors. Staff is very helpful to take us to public parking. Location is great.
- The very stylish modern interiors, the wonderful restoration of the ancient walls, the helpful staff( who upgraded us to a bigger suite) and the location right near Plaza Major!!
- Couldn’t get to our usual watering hole because of the snow but had a nice though simple meal in the hotel. Always a good breakfast.
- A beautiful hotel with stunning views. A truly amazing experience. The staff were knowledge about the area and gave us great recommendations on where to go and what to eat. There is a lovely lounge with huge skylights, the location is perfect for exploring all of old Segovia.
- This property is beautifully renovated. We enjoyed exploring the various annexes and taking in the views to the back. Lovely, all around. It’s just a short walk from the plaza mayor; a longer walk from the aqueduct and alcazar.
Hotel Real Segovia
One of our top picks in Segovia.Situated in the central square of Las Sirenas, between the cathedral and Roman aqueduct, this classic, continental-style hotel provides an elegant setting for your stay in the beautiful city of Segovia.Set in the historic heart of the city, the hotel is the ideal base for exploring the stunning monuments of Segovia, such as San Martín church, the cathedral and the famous Roman aqueduct.At the end of a long day’s sightseeing you can relax in the bar with a drink or have a chat with colleagues or friends in the lounge area.
- The staff was super friendly, the hotel was easy to find and the location was great
- Fabulous location right in the old city with great views. A character hotel steeped in history with portraits of famous visitors who stayed whilst filming. Hotel have parking facilities so park up (and pay for short while) and walk up into old city and hotel will provide map of how to get to their parking spaces. Reception will then garage car until required on check out. Hotel do charge for parking but it is worth it. A great location to visit the numerous historical features of this beautiful city – Cathedral, Alcázar of Segovia etc. Visited on a fabulous sunny day so views from the town were stunning and it was bustling during the day. Much quieter by evening in March when most tourists had departed. Numerous tapas bars and restaurants available.
- Very central location and the views from our room and the terrace on the 5th floor were STUNNING! The room was very nicely decorated and the bed was super comfortable. I love how they even put a coffeetable book about the different places in Castilla y Leon región. Aqueduct was just 5-7 mins walk away and the Alcázar was 13 mins walk away. Would stay here again!
- Breakfast was good. Rooms were very quiet with nice dark room. Bed was good.
Lovely hotel, great location,
really helpful and friendly staff who went out of their way to make our stay very enjoyable, including helping with transport arrangements and providing a driver when we had difficulties hiring a car.
Puerta de Segovia
Located in La Lastrilla in the region of Castila y Leon, 1.6 miles from Segovia, Puerta de Segovia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Puerta de Segovia, and Navacerrada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Grim! Location is not 2 kms from Segovia but maybe 4. Grim outlook. Grim public areas. Grim pool (seemed not in use). grim breakfast. Room ok but no tissues in bathroom. 152 euros!
- On bus route in to main town. Nice swimming pool. Clean and comfortable.
- Easy to get to when travelling by car. We had stayed here before with family. Great pool. We did not want breakfast but just coffe and croissant and I thought that was expensive in the bar. 2 km from the old town but plenty of parks reasonably close. Overall a good room and plesant accommodation.
- Somewhat old fashioned but clean and comfortable. On outskirts of Segovia if you want a stopover with a pool. Pool area in gardens with bar. Bar inside hotel no smoking area. Breakfast was expensive so we chose to have it in Segovia and take a few picures before carrying on with journey.
very comfortable room for 3 persons. breakfast was very good.
Segovia is a beautiful city.
Hotel San Antonio el Real
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel San Antonio el Real offers accommodations in Segovia, just 1.2 miles from Alcazar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
The peace & quiet.
Room was of good size and very comfortable.
Bed & pillows was perfect
Parking was free & undercover for some vehicles
Breakfast was most enjoyable, good variety
Wifi was excellent, good coverage
- Parking was good, even though we were displaced by a coach who wanted to drop off and pick up – if the hotel staff had known what was going on, they could have avoided this situation. Female staff at the hotel were smiley and pleasant.
- We’ve stayed previously so everything was as we expected – superb. We enjoyed a really good dinner in the hotel’s restaurant. There is on site parking.
- Room larger than expected. Windows that opened. Bed large and comfy. Excellent choices of high quality items for breakfast. Excellent restaurant with great selections and service. Reasonably priced beverages.
- We found the staff a specially the reception more than helpful.
- The peace & quiet.
Exe Casa de Los Linajes
Surrounded by the historic district of San Esteban, this charming hotel is set in a building dating from the 16th century. Enjoy the aristocratic feel throughout your stay.Exe Casa de Los Linajes has been carefully restored to maintain many of its enchanting original features. Each of its rooms is individually styled and contains antique-style furniture. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A gluten free breakfast is available under request.The historic feel of Exe Casa de Los Linajes will put you in the mood to explore the surrounding UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia.
- The room style, clean and the quitness of the room. The amazing view from the balcony.
- The fantastic view from our terrace, the breakfasts, size of room and shower. Right in centre of town on a quite road.
excellent stay in a wonderfull town ! very nice room, good bed, super location, great quality breakfast + very friendly & helpfull staff.
Absolute value for money !
- Pleasant welcome, the view and the architecture of the building
- Very friendly service and well-situated hotel for exploring the city. Breakfast was a good value and they accommodated the dietary needs of my girlfriend (gluten and lactose free).
Hotel Don Felipe
One of our top picks in Segovia.Situated in the historic center of Segovia, Hotel Don Felipe offers beautiful views of the city and modern rooms with air conditioning. It also features grounds and free Wi-Fi throughout.A buffet breakfast is available at Don Felipe and there is also a bar. Due to its central location, many restaurants and cafes can be found nearby the hotel.Guests can relax on the hotel’s furnished sun terrace. The 24-hour reception also offers a tour desk with information on Segovia and its main points of interest.The Alcázar de Segovia is just 650 feet from Don Felipe Hotel. Plaza Mayor and Segovia Cathedral are less than 5 minutes’ walk away, while Madrid is 35 minutes’ away by high speed train.
- Very big room with comfortable beds and very clean. The bathroom was also big with everything you needed. Location on a small beautiful street, 300 meters away from the Alcazar, without being excessively close to the noise and confusion of the city centre.
- Great location and delightful staff. Well appointed room with a view across the garden
Large extremely comfortable room
This hotel – old city center – all must see’s and restaurants just on walking distance. Offers a garage plus a garden and perfect rooms.
Against an affordable price. An unbeatable combination.
- Parking was easy once we found it. Great staff and fluent in English, although not expected.
Top Hotels In Tizneros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tizneros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tizneros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tizneros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!