10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tivydale Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Tivydale Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tivydale Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tivydale Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tivydale Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tivydale Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tivydale Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tivydale Texas:
Fredericksburg Hill Country Hotel
One of our top picks in Fredericksburg.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Fredericksburg Hill Country Hotel offers accommodations in Fredericksburg.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Comfort is 22 miles from Fredericksburg Hill, and Kerrville is 22 miles from the property.
- Close to shopping and food, clean and comfortable.
- The location wasnt so far off the main street, a car is definitely needed
- waffles were great and other breakfast items. Bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and prompt to help.
- The area where the hotel was located was close to Main Street which was good.
- This hotel is just west of Fredericksburg on Hwy 87. So it’s not in the busy part of Main Street that is so stressful to navigate. In fact if you drive on Austin Street just one block north of Main, you can usually avoid all stressful traffic. As well there are wonderful views to see from every room in the hotel because it’s located just at the city limits.
Econo Lodge Kerrville
One of our best sellers in Kerrville! Econo Lodge Kerrville is located in Kerrville, 20 miles from Fredericksburg and 24 miles from Bandera.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Comfort is 14 miles from Econo Lodge Kerrville, and Boerne is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- room on bottom floor had two access points, one outside and one inside. new flooring with no carpet was a bonus.
- The older lady that worked the front desk was very rude and yelled few times at me.
- Very convenient price was cheap but paid for it in the end
The warmth of the staff especially morning receptionist. She was great.
Bed was comfortable, quiet venue, fridge and microwave in the room was very good. Breakfast was decent.
- The staff was really helpful and kind. The location is pretty good as well. A few restaurants are around, Mc Donalds, convenience stores etc.
YO Ranch Hotel and Conference Center
This western-style Texas hotel features a lobby decorated with antiques and exotic game trophies as well as on-site dining. The hotel is located on the historic Chisolm Trail.Guest rooms at YO Ranch Hotel and Conference Center are decked in Old West and cowboy décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV, table, a coffee-machine and free Wi-Fi. Guests will also enjoy a private patio off each room.Adults and children alike will enjoy the outdoor swimming pool at YO Ranch, with a swim-up bar during the summer months. Other fun recreational facilities include tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, and an on-site fitness centre.The Branding Iron Restaurant serves breakfast, a lunch buffet, and a full dinner menu at YO Ranch. Elm Waterhole Saloon offers drinks in a country-themed lounge with a sports bar feel.Hunting at YO Exotic Game Ranch is 40 miles from the hotel. Guests can float the Guadalupe River, 3 miles away.
The staff was very friendly and kept a smile on their face when I locked myself out of our room.
They were also apologetic when on day 3 of our stay they locked us out of our room!
The breakfast buffet was fabulous and the dinner meal was wonderful, also.
- Great place! Always plenty of rooms available and always nice
- Staff was friendly and food was great! We really loved the lobby decor. It was really entertaining.
- The location was great and I really liked the feel of the hotel. Everyone was very nice. Loved the views from the room!
- There was too much noice from the fridge and neighbor’s room.
- The staff was very friendly and kept a smile on their face when I locked myself out of our room.
Motel 6 Kerrville
This Texas motel features an outdoor pool and offers free Wi-Fi. Just off Interstate 10, it is less than 1 miles from Scott Schreiner Municipal Golf Course.A microwave and fridge are provided in the basic rooms at Motel 6 Kerrville. They have expanded cable TV and light wooden furniture. Guests can make free local calls.Coffee is available in the lobby at this pet-friendly motel 24 hours a day. There are also vending machines with snacks and beverages.Kerrville Kayak & Canoe and Schreiner University are less than a 10 minute drive from Kerrville Motel 6.
- The place was clean and perfect for a quick overnight stay on a very long drive.
- The location. Weather conditions necessitated my stay in Kerrville – this location was highest rated and it was a quiet place to stay
- Owner’s are nice. Rm perfect. Treat you like family.
- The staffs there were so kind, they exchange 2$ bills to quarters for me to use laundry. And it was very easy to check out, all we needed to do is leave keys inside the room.
- The cleaning lady did a good job on our room for the 2nd night.
Friedhelms Bavarian Inn
One of our top picks in Fredericksburg.Friedhelms Bavarian Inn offers accommodations in Fredericksburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Comfort is 22 miles from Friedhelms Bavarian Inn, and Kerrville is 22 miles from the property.
- The room was beautiful. The tub was spacious and the jets felt great. I also really liked the second floor balcony. The ceiling and floor was gorgeous and the wall decorations were also very beautiful. We stayed in the Iron and Granite Room.
- Room as were nicely decorated. Nice atmosphere in restaurant and bar
- Restaurant excellent great service and delicious food.
- Nothing infact we wanted to leave but busy weekend and afraid we could not find another room and thank goodness it was only one night
- The food in the onsite restaurant was excellent. I’ve had lots of German fare, in Germany and stateside, and this was wonderful. The wait staff was helpful and informative. The bartender in the onsite bar was the best I’ve encountered in a long time. Kudos to Justin in the bar!
Days Inn Kerrville
Just off Interstate 10 in Texas Hill Country, this hotel is a 2 minute drive from downtown Kerrville. It serves a continental breakfast every morning that includes hot waffles.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are available in all rooms at Days Inn Kerrville. They come with a microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee making facilities.The Kerrville Days Inn has an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel’s front desk is open 24 hours a day and there is also a guest laundromat on site.Cailloux City Center for the Performing Arts is 4 miles away. The Kerrville-Schreiner Park, on the Guadalupe River, is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- THE ROOM WAS GOOD SIZE AND THE BED WAS PRETTY COMFORTABLE. NOT SURE IF THE JETS IN THE TUB WORKED BECAUSE I DIDNT GET TIME TO RELAX IN A BATH BUT IF SO THATS AWESOME!
- Exceptionally clean hotel. You can tell they take pride in that part of their service. I had to request a room change (because young people like to stay up until 3am, no fault of the hotel) and the front desk attendant was so gracious and kindly brought the new key up to my room. She handled it all very professionally.
- Room was very clean and we’ll kept. Loved having the fridge and microwave. Staff was very pleasant.
- Bed very poor electrical outlets old and did not work hair dryer did not work
- The staff was friendly and really helpful. The parking lot was full but was able to pull my small RV off to the side street next to hotel and felt it was safe. furniture fit room well, good communication for internet and TV usage.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kerrville
This Texas hotel is less than a 10 minute drive from Schreiner University. A free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are included.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites Kerrville. Each room is also furnished with a desk, microwave, and refrigerator.An indoor swimming pool offers a recreational area at the hotel. An on-site fitness facility is available for guests who would like to exercise during their stay. A business center features computers as well as fax and photocopy services.The Guadalupe River is within 3 miles of the hotel. Louise Hays Park is about a 5 minute drive away.
- Staff was nice and a good clean room. Breakfast was wonderful
- Super place to stay. Quiet, well built..can’t hear your neighbours..breakfast was great. Loved it
- The bed was comfortable and the staff very nice. The room was clean enough
- Has parking in back for trailers. Staff was nice. I explained that we would not be getting back before the pool closed and my girls really wanted to swim. The were empathetic but due to insurance liability we could not. Being an insurance agent myself I truly appreciate this.
- Tv worked. Bed was decently comfortable. Lady at front desk was very nice and helpful.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kerrville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kerrville is located in Kerrville, just 20 miles from Fredericksburg.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bandera is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Kerrville, and Comfort is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- clean, friendly. Good variety at breakfast, kept well stocked.
- Check in and check out was easy. The breakfast was complimentary and tasty. The staff was polite.
- The breakfast was great, the room was excellent and the staff was more than helpful
- Pillows were awesome; clean room, great bath towels; very nice staff; large room with sitting area and 2nd TV; continental breakfast had many choices
- The spacious room, microwave, keurig coffee maker, refrigerator/ kitchen area, bed was very comfortable —
Hampton Inn Kerrville
In Texas Hill Country, this hotel is 2 miles from the center of Kerrville. It serves a hot breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool and a hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Hampton Inn Kerrville. They come with a refrigerator, a microwave, and coffee-maker.Guests can work out in the fitness center or relax in the sauna at the hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, and there is a business center on site.The Riverside Nature Center is less than 3 miles from the Kerrville Hampton Inn. The Museum of Western Art is 4 miles away.
- Quality of linens and towels poor. Towels not white. Personnel very late in tasks. Lost an earring that they claimed not found but I am sure the room service got it since was gold
- the bed was comfortable, the bathroom roomy so as not to feel crowded.
- Location, very clean, comfortable,excellent breakfast, friendly staff
- We suggest next time having eggs separated from the meat. Please have at least 2 choices of meat – sausage /bacon
- Very friendly front desk staff. Also, breakfast items were out and the breakfast attendant was quick to replace items that were out.
Econo Lodge Fredericksburg
Located in Fredericksburg, 21 miles from Comfort, Econo Lodge Fredericksburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- The check-in and checkout was quick. The motel accepts pets which was my number one priority. It provides the basics if you are traveling with your pet. I would have expected more “fluff” for the price if I was not with my pet.
- The rooms were clean and well supplied. The folks at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating. They cared about your comfort.
The mofel is pretty old but our room was clean and pleasant enough.
Good value for money.
- For the price the place was okay and the owner was Very friendly
- For the price, the room was excellent. We loved the fact that the lodge is located next to the Sunset Grill–our favorite place for breakfast. You might want to consider breakfast coupons at the Grill or other eating establishments. It was also welcome that I was able to get a room for a single night only 2 days before arriving.
Top Hotels In Tivydale Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tivydale Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tivydale Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tivydale Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!