10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tiurana Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tiurana Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tiurana Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tiurana Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tiurana Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tiurana Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tiurana Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tiurana Catalonia:
La Casa Dels Peixos
Located in La Baronia de Rialb, La Casa Dels Peixos features a garden, seasonal outdoor pool, and terrace. La Seu d’Urgell is 26 miles from the property.Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar. The property also has packed lunches.You can play ping-pong at the property, and the area is popular for biking. A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sort is 26 miles from La Casa Dels Peixos.
Idylic setting if you like nature, lovely well appointed rooms and great food.
Could easily relax here for a couple of days
- Swimming pool and natural surrounds. Good hosts .prperty beautifully maintained .
- We had a fantastic four course meal including two fresh trout from their trout farm, which were expertly prepared along with the other courses by the wife of the couple who run the place. Although neither of the couple spoke much English we managed to get buy with the help of Google translate on the host’s phone. Breakfast was good also. Our hosts seemed to get as much enjoyment looking after us. The hotel is a long way from any towns or villages, but easy to find and very peaceful. We look forward to returning sometime.
- Beautiful location, lovely hosts, evening meal was 6 courses and of the highest standard.
- lovely hosts. Beautiful setting and lovely pool area
- Idylic setting if you like nature, lovely well appointed rooms and great food.
Hotel Can Boix de Peramola
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hotel Can Boix de Peramola is located in Peramola in the region of Catalonia, just 22 miles from La Seu d’Urgell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Sort is 25 miles from Hotel Can Boix de Peramola, and Cardona is 23 miles away.
- Super comfortable beds! Fantastic view and setting! We stayed off season, so we couldn’t take advantage of the swimming pool nor tennis court.
- We stay in this hotel just one night, but we want to return there again. The room was very comfortable. Hotel in the mounts area and the view was perfectly. If you looking for hiking, it is very convenient place for it. There are very good restaurant in the hotel. I strongly recommend to have dinner there, one time at least. The restaurant chef is really master of the cuisine.
- This was our favourite place on our tour of the Pyrenees and we really didn’t want to leave. We were on a motorcycle and were made most welcome. Our room was beautifully furnished and the views from the balcony were fabulous. The menu of the day was good value, there was an excellent choice at breakfast and a drink on the terrace after a day touring was just perfect. Ample space in the garage for the bike was an additional bonus.
- Awesome breakfast, great views, very clean lovely pool
- Fantastic location, peaceful and stunning views. Swimming pool area is great. Food was good.
Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit offers accommodations in Oliana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. La Seu d’Urgell is 22 miles from Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit, and Sort is 26 miles away.
- Owners let us park our van in the carpark for four nights while we went off motorcycle trail riding the area.
- the food was great the staff fantastic and the pool was bliss
- Very friendly staff, good mountain food at a good price
- The staff are excellent – pleased to see you and eager to help. They are motor-cycle friendly in a at you’d never find in the UK
Nice walkways nearby
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Albets offers accommodations in Lladurs. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. La Seu d’Urgell is 23 miles from Casa Albets, and Manresa is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Palouet de Segarra
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Palouet de Segarra offers accommodations in Masoteras, just 25 miles from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cardona is 19 miles from Hostal Palouet de Segarra, and Montserrat is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 46 miles from the property.
The property was intriguing, a bit like a tardis! The public areas are furnished with period pieces, with several small seating areas to choose from. The restaurant was busy when we arrived in the afternoon, and we would have loved to eat there at night, but it was not to be open. We were told that a salad or sandwiches could be prepared and left in the breakfast room fridge for us, but we had come prepared with our own picnic supper. We were invited to use the kitchen facilities in the breakfast room, and there was a honesty system for drinks and snacks. Our room was furnished in a modern way, a little on the small side, but with nice views and quite comfortable.
We enjoyed a good walk In the surrounding countryside.
We will probably choose to stay there again.
- Tot absolutament excel·lent. Totalment recomanable.
- This was the most gorgeous place we stayed at during our whole tour. It is in the countryside miles from anywhere, so peaceful and quiet. The owners do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. They have an onsite restaurant which serves local cuisine and the hostel has a kitchen area where you can cook your own food. I strongly recommend this Hotel for anyone who appreciates peace tranquillity and quality.
- Miram the owner and her family where amazing . All the staff extremely friendly and welcoming . Truly an hidden jewel in the middle of Catalunya . Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone . Simply amazing hotel
- An absolutely beautiful place; peaceful and relaxing.
- The property was intriguing, a bit like a tardis! The public areas are furnished with period pieces, with several small seating areas to choose from. The restaurant was busy when we arrived in the afternoon, and we would have loved to eat there at night, but it was not to be open. We were told that a salad or sandwiches could be prepared and left in the breakfast room fridge for us, but we had come prepared with our own picnic supper. We were invited to use the kitchen facilities in the breakfast room, and there was a honesty system for drinks and snacks. Our room was furnished in a modern way, a little on the small side, but with nice views and quite comfortable.
Hotel Cal Piteu
Located in Guisona, 28 miles from Manresa, Hotel Cal Piteu features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Cardona is 22 miles from Hotel Cal Piteu, and Rocallaura is 21 miles away. Reus Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful and the local restaurant downstairs was super friendly even though we couldn’t speak a word of Catalan
I liked absolutely everything. Stuff, indoor parking, very good breakfast, nice little balcony with old city streets view. They have bar with good and not very expensive beer. Located right in a city center. Everything looks brand new. Room was actually bigger than I expected and very comfortable. It looks small on photos, but in real life it’s quite spacious. Automatic climate control. Good internet. Main hall look like a ballroom with all these chandeliers, paintings and carpets ;))
I would definitely love to stay longer and will stay again next time!
- Very spacious and comfortable. Great free parking. Spotless. The owner was super accommodating in spite of that we arrived very late.
- This hotel was very convenient for us since we land in Barcelona late! I really recommend this place
- Stayed there for the third time. Cosy, clean and comfortable hotel with nice breakfast. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant serves good food at reasonable price. It’s our usual spot when going to FiraTàrrega. Will definitely repeat next year.
La Vella Farga Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Vella Farga Hotel is located in Lladurs in the region of Catalonia, just 22 miles from La Seu d’Urgell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Manresa is 27 miles from La Vella Farga Hotel, and Cardona is 13 miles away.
- Excellent service, very nice location and great interior.
- Everything about the hotel was incredible! The staff, the service, the food, the rooms, we couldn’t have asked for any more. We were only there for one night but it felt like so much longer. We had the best experience and couldn’t recommend it any higher. Salvador and the team are incredible.
- Perfect location in the middle of wonderful woodlands and countryside. Access to walks and bicycle trails direct from the property. Breakfast awesome, dinner good but not outstanding. The pool is one of the best pools I have ever swam in, no chemical infinity pool with great view.
- I absolutely loved this hotel. Salvatore was fantastic!
- Wonderfull place, gorgeous room and pool and fantastic staff ! Really nothing to complain about…
Hotel Solsona Centre
Hotel Solsona Centre is located in Solsona, 25 miles from La Seu d’Urgell and 24 miles from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cardona is 10 miles from Hotel Solsona Centre, and Suria is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 56 miles from Hotel Solsona Centre.
- The owner let me check in way ahead of time and was very friendly and obliging throughout my stay. I cannot recommend the hotel cafeteria enough – they don’t overcharge you and the croissants are really fresh! The hotel is ideally situated – close to downtown, bus station and right next door to a supermarket. The rooms are spacious and clean.
- wonderful staff nice and cosy room excellent location.
- easy to find, close to everything in Solsona … lovely staff … great place to stop by and explore the city and it’s history
- Very handy for old town, family run and happy to let me park motorcycle in their garage, nice hotel
- The staff was super friendly, especially with a non-native speaker such as myself. Good, cheap coffee and delicious croissants as well!
Hotel La Freixera
One of our top picks in Solsona.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Freixera offers accommodations in Solsona, just 25 miles from La Seu d’Urgell.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Manresa is 24 miles from Hotel La Freixera, and Cardona is 10 miles away.
Friendly welcome – I was anxious parking the rental car in the middle of street nearby, to find the place, and the lady who met me and my basic Spanish was a very comforting with “it’s ok” (for short while!). It’s the old town location and big cars don’t do so well here.
Having facility to make cup of tea was very much appreciated – excellent idea Hotel Freixera!
Location – gorgeous setting of old town and the fact we were in a formerly very old building (renovated inside) – 14th century.
Breakfast- hours (9-11) and variety
- This hotel is a little gem in the old town! And a staff that truly understands the meaning of the word hospitality! The room we had was spacious and offered a nice view of the garden and had a wonderful bed!
In the middle of historic Solsona two houses from 14th century dug partly out, very intelligently modernised, with elevator ,aircon , great wifi, friendly faces at reception and rich breakfast tables,
helpful hands with luggage on the short way to the safe and secured parking in the immediate neighbourhood- all that makes you forget, that Solsona itself is just Zero as place!
- All staff were friendly and helpful. The garden room was delightful, the breakfast plentiful and delicious. It was lovely to have the choice of eating inside or out and the separate area for tea and coffee making facilities at any time was very welcome.
Solsona is a long-time summer resort and an excellent starting point to tour the region.
La Freixera hotel has kept its historic appeal enhanced by high-standard modern facilities and overall conveys the feel of a family-run place.
Many, very diverse restaurants within walking distance including highly commendable “Cabana d’En Geli”.
- Friendly welcome – I was anxious parking the rental car in the middle of street nearby, to find the place, and the lady who met me and my basic Spanish was a very comforting with “it’s ok” (for short while!). It’s the old town location and big cars don’t do so well here.
Hotel Sant Roc
Hotel Sant Roc offers accommodations in Solsona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. La Seu d’Urgell is 25 miles from Hotel Sant Roc, and Manresa is 24 miles from the property.
- staff very helpful and the restaurant was wonderful, also very wheelchair friendly
- Great location, very nice welcome and nice facilities! Great, thanks
- The building and it’s history and the restaurant. Superb parking facility.
- Beautiful setting, very relaxing, good restaurant.
- Excellent value. Historic building. Very close to main tourist sites. Good parking on site. (Charged)
Top Hotels In Tiurana Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tiurana Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tiurana Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tiurana Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!