10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tineo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Tineo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tineo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tineo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tineo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tineo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tineo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tineo Asturias:
Hotel Palacio de Merás
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Palacio de Merás offers accommodations in Tineo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 29 miles from Hotel&Spa Palacio Meras, and Avilés is 29 miles away. Asturias Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The most incredible view of the mountains from the bedroom and bathroom.
- The hotel was perfectly placed for us in the town and the room we were give had a fantastic view over the mountains. The rooms were clean and modern with everything that we required provided in them.
- Great pilgrim menu for 10 Euros and breakfast 4.50 Euros. Good bike storage and easily accessible from Camino.
- We had a beautiful room with a large bank of windows (bedroom & bathroom) overlooking the spectacular valley. The bathroom was roomy and modern with a great tub. It was so nice after a long day of hiking to soak in the bath with the windows open, and listen to distant cow bells & mooing! It was really special. A good breakfast was included, and the front desk looked after our laundry for 10€. Highly recommended.
- The property was everything you would expect in a luxury hotel. Super clean, extremely friendly staff. We hope to visit Tineo again and look forward to staying here again.
Hotel Don Miguel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Don Miguel offers accommodations in Tineo, just 28 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Avilés is 29 miles from Hotel Don Miguel, and Cudillero is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Don Miguel.
- Hacia mucho frío los días que estuvimos, pero en el hotel no se notaba ya que la calefacción la tenían puesta.
- La cena que tome estaba bastante bien en relacion con el resto de cosas.
- Atención correcta en el bar restaurante. Ausencia de ruidos por la noche.
- Las tostadas del desayuno. La camarera era muy simpática. Y la habitación muy acogedora.
- Alojamiento cómido y en buenas condiciones. Bien comunicado. El personal muy atento.
Hotel Asador Rindion
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Asador Rindion offers accommodations in Tineo, just 27 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Avilés is 27 miles from Hotel Asador Rindion, and Cudillero is 19 miles away. Asturias Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The staff in the restaurant were helpful, and the food was good value
- Very friendly girl behind the bar in the evening and a good local atmosphere.The village has two other restaurants which have a good reputation as does this place. Home of the massive `Cachopo.`
- Most things were more or less OK without being special. They say that you get what you pay for and we didn’t pay a lot so perhaps we got what we merited.
Buen trato, como es normal en todos los asturianos, teniamos el desayuno incluido y nos pusieron unas tostadas con mantequilla y mermelada en cantidades generosas, con pan de pueblo muy ricas.
Tambien cenamos en el comedor, que por cierto, era muy acojedor y agradable, comida muy rica y abundante, con precios normales.
Si vuelvo por la zona repetiria.
- al estar en un edificio aparte, tienes independencia para entrar y salir
Hotel Nueva Allandesa
Hotel Nueva Allandesa offers accommodations in Pola de Allande. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ribadeo is 28 miles from Hotel Nueva Allandesa, and Cudillero is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Nueva Allandesa.
- Wonderful staff and location. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the staff especially. So helpful and friendly and accommodating in every way. Very comfortable room, clean and well appointed. Great local specialities in their restaurant. Easy parking.
- Very friendly and welcoming owner. We had a very good dinner there.
- The location of the hotel for the Camino was perfect. Our room was quite small and basic but it was a one night stay and for the price was good value. A pilgrims menu was on offer and also and Andalusian menu which was not for the faint of heart. Some other travellers stayed for two night and said that the pilgrims menu was perfectly adequate
- Great location in town, central, very good restaurant good bike storage as on the Camino.
- Very friendly staff….food was great…nice local atmosphere
Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo is located in Tuña in the region of Asturias, just 27 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Avilés is 30 miles from Hotel Casa Pipo, and Cudillero is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Hotel was nice and clean. Friendlyness of stuff was borderline but OK. Diner menue was very ok and tasty for a good price.
- The accommodation was great but there was nothing else in the village, so you were stuck with the hotel
- For us, the most impressive thing about this hotel was the welcome we received. Everyone we met was friendly and professional,and went out of their way to look after us. The food in the restaurant was superb and the breakfast outstanding.
- Everything, location staff and comfort went out of their way for residents
Been here several times. Love the peace and quiet and the Spanish feel of the village.
The staff are first class, the food is of a good quality, the rooms are clean and modern.
Great value and a must for walkers and guys like us, touring Spain on motorbikes.
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Castillo De Valdés Salas offers accommodations in Salas, just 21 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Avilés is 20 miles from Castillo De Valdés Salas, and Cudillero is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Castillo De Valdés Salas.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- Location was good, hotel has lots of character, short walk to find places to eat
- The building is unique,it oozes character!The location is delightful and totally unspoilt. The staff and service could not be faulted!
- Clean, comfortable, and great location for the Camino.
- Hotel is in a former castle, very charming, has an interior courtyard and old stone walls. Room was comfortable, dinner and breakfast were good, service good. On the camino and centre of town
Parador de Corias
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parador de Corias offers accommodations in Cangas del Narcea. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Luarca is 24 miles from Parador Monasterio Corias, and Pola de Somiedo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Fantastic to experience staying in such a historical building, a great nights sleep ( badly needed after staying in a previous hotel where I could hear the guests next door) very friendly staff
- This former monastery is stunning and has been restored to make it more akin to a museum than a four star hotel. Parts of the building are breathtaking (especially the Library).
This monastery is the most amazing building ever. It’s enormous (so your room can be a very long walk from Reception!), beautifully decorated, and historically very interesting.
The rooms are also huge and very comfortable.
Restaurant is fabulous; it’s cosier (and better value) to eat in the bar.
Excellent location for exploring local area – stunning scenery, wonderful forests and great wildlife.
- Excellent breakfast. Everything very spacious and tastefully upgraded within the original building.
- Stunning place. Upgraded to a suite which was vast and very well appointed. Situated a bit of a distance from the village but still a beautiful place. would thoroughly recommend a stay here as it’s easy to get into the Picos mountains.
La Posada de Rus
La Posada de Rus is located in Míllara, 21 miles from Oviedo and 23 miles from Avilés. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cudillero is 17 miles from La Posada de Rus, and Luarca is 20 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 20 miles away.
The hosts were SO nice, they took care of us as much as they could even if we did not speak the same language.
The hosts cook themself the diner with local products and the local wine was very good ! Breakfast worth it also & it’ sur very cheap !!
The location is excellent and perfect if you are looking for some rest & calm In the mountains. It is very typical in a old village! Thanks a lot to The hosts you were so kind to us
- Nos encanto todo!!! La habitacion perfecta, la cama comodisima, todo muy limpio y la atencion excepcional! Nos trataron como si fuesemos de la familia , fueron unos dias estupendos y seguro q volveremos!
- La amabilidad de todos; Jesus, Lorena y sus hijos nos hicieron sentir como en casa y la cena preparada al instante con cosas de la huerta incomparable. La ubicación fantastica y la equipación de la casa es de lujo…
- El lugar, la amabilidad de personal, la comida, piscina en medio de montañas.
- Excelente. Instalaciones confortables, comida buenisima, entorno rural autentico y lo mejor el trato familiar de Jesús y Lorena. De las mejores experiencias de viaje que he disfrutado.
- The hosts were SO nice, they took care of us as much as they could even if we did not speak the same language.
La Casona de Rey
Showcasing a playground and terrace, La Casona de Rey is located in Alvariza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find room service at the property.Oviedo is 20 miles from La Casona de Rey, and Avilés is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 21 miles from La Casona de Rey.
- Hotel situado en un lugar tranquilo y con buenas vistas. Los dueños son personas encantadoras y el trato ha sido inmejorable. La comida es de lo mejor que hemos probado en Asturias y sin duda, si volvemos a Asturias volveremos a hospedarnos allí.
Llegamos por la noche y tan solo tuvimos contacto con Esther. Encantadora y servicial. Para el desayuno nos ofreció de todo, sin limitaciones.
Habitación limpia y amplia.
Repetiría sin dudarlo.
- Habitación amplia y muy limpia. El entorno es excepcional. Situación estratégica: a medio camino entre el mar y la montaña. Gracias a Vicente por la atención recibida y a Marcelino por los detalles.
- ¿Qué puedo decir después de lo vivido allí estos días? Pues que es un sitio maravilloso, perfecto para descansar, comer bien, olvidarte del tiempo y de la ciudad. Ester y Vicente son personas auténticas, muy profesionales y que han tratado a nuestra hija con muchísimo cariño. La peque ha disfrutado tanto con los animales que tienen… Nos ha encantado todo, y echaremos mucho de menos esos estupendos desayunos que nos preparaban cada día y el aire que se respira en esa casa.
- Amabilidad. Calidad del restaurante. Cama muy cómoda. Desayuno casero abundante y de calidad.
Located on the banks of the River Luiña, the Hotel Peñagrande puts you in the heart of the countryside. There is free private parking and a restaurant.All of the rooms have a TV, heating and a full bathroom. Many have views of the surrounding mountains.The Hotel Peñagrande has a bar and restaurant. Here you can try various regional specialties, including wild boar, game and local cheeses.The village of Cangas del Narcea is less than one mile away. There you will find shops and restaurants. The region is popular for outdoor sports, including skiing.
- Excellent access to the “Paseo del Vino” (walk along the river into town). Staff friendly and helpful, providing what we wanted for breakfast.
- Excellent meals, We ate there every lunchtime and had a bar snack there in the evening. A good footpath along the river into town. Helpful suggestions as to what to see. We hope to return.
- A good hotel on the outskirts of Cangas de Narcea. A good value overnight location, with its own restaurant.
- La habitación era confortable y las camas cómodas.
- La comodidad de las camas. La facilidad de aparcamiento.
Top Hotels In Tineo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tineo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tineo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tineo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!