10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tinajo Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Tinajo Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tinajo Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tinajo Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tinajo Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tinajo Lanzarote:
Club la Santa All sports inclusive
Showcasing a fitness center and water sports facilities, Club la Santa All sports inclusive is located in Tinajo in the region of Lanzarote, just 10 miles from Puerto del Carmen. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as windsurfing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Playa Blanca is 17 miles from Club la Santa All sports inclusive , and Corralejo is 26 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El Jallo – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Tinajo.Located in Tinajo in the region of Lanzarote, 9 miles from Puerto del Carmen, El Jallo – Adults Only features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Playa Blanca is 15 miles from El Jallo – Adults Only, and Corralejo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Stylish house and garden, comfy bed, big breakfast (although no better than other places we stayed at a lower price), knowledgeable owner who speaks fluent English, friendly lady housekeeper, short distance by car from volcano walks and the facilities of La Santa
- Frederico and Chiara are so lovely and they have a gem at El Jallo. Beaut space and excellent value for money. The perfect traditional guesthouse with a relaxed and modern vibe. We enjoyed the shared (and generous) breakfasts in the morning and Frederico has a wealth of local tips on where to eat and explore. We loved our time here.
This place is absolutely amazing. We had the superior room which was beautiful, spacious, airy and with great views all round.
Federico knows the island inside out and has some of the best recommendations for places to visit, restaurants, walks, etc…. He saved our trip with some of his key tips of things to do and more importantly Not to do as we only had a very limited time on the island.
Great breakfast (as well as good conversations around the breakfast table with Federico and other guests) and the best place to stay if you are after the true Lanzarote experience.
- Perfect place to stay, the owners have put a lot of thought into making the lounge, gardens and rooms beautiful and relaxing. Fantastic location a short drive from amazing countryside, beaches and museums/architecture. We stayed in the suite which has wonderful views to the coast, and beautifully presented – a treat to come back to after a day walking/swimming/sightseeing, especially the bath! We would love to stay again.
Beautifully decorated, inside as well as outside.
Welcoming and knowledgeable hosts who offered not only valuable tips but also general and very interesting information on the island and its people and society. A homely atmosphere but no intrusion. Much appreciated and highly recommended.
Hotel Rural Finca de La Florida
This hotel is set in Lanzarote vineyards and has a palm-lined pool, making it perfect for a peaceful break in the year-round Canarian sunshine.Only 6 miles from the island’s capital and 7.5 miles from the picturesque coastline of Puerto del Carmen, from this hotel you can enjoy the tranquility of Lanzarote’s interior.During the day you can enjoy the hotel’s sports facilities with a game of tennis or miniature golf. Then, in the evening, watch the romantic sunset over the vineyards from the hotel’s terrace before sipping wine by the open fire or listening to classical music.
- The hotel is in a wonderful area. You can get to all of the wineries easily and it’s a very beautiful setting.
- The hotel is in a great, peaceful location with a view over a vineyard and volcano (see photo). The room was spacious and had plenty of storage, and the bathroom and shower were spotlessly clean. Breakfast was good, and the breakfast room and restaurant were very pleasant. We loved the grounds and the crazy golf! The staff were very friendly.
- Nice garden and wine yard! Beautiful place with different activities; pool, mini-golf, tennis, bike rental.. Excellent volcanic white whine from the restaurant!
- Nice place, lovely restaurant area, very nice room with roof window, big bathroom, everything clean, good equipment, nice pool outside, good parking, easy to find, almost perfect.
- Nice outdoor pool area, good views overlooking the vineyards, nice and quiet. Good value for money.
Hotel Residencia Cardona
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Residencial Cardona is located 350 feet from Reducto beach, right in the heart of Arrecife. Every room is equipped with private bathroom, free Wi-Fi and TV.The Residencial is 10 minutes walking from Arrecife Port with destination services to Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura, Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 miles away.Residencial Cardona offers a dining room with all enough cookware for the use or our guests. Vending machines are also available for quick snacks and drinks.Residencial Cardona has a 24-hour front desk. The hotel also has a storage room, ideal for surf boards and bicycles.
- good value, clean, convenient no nonsense hotel. Cycle storage space, and bag storage.
- Location , near beach bars and restaurants , 10 minute walk to bus station
- Very simple, monastic even, but clean and had everything needed for a night’s rest. Very helfpul staff.
- Great receptionist. nice to have a bathroom in the room. the location is great, the beach is 5 min from the place.
- great value for money ; lovely helpful staff; nice and clean and located very close to the beach
One of our top picks in Arrecife.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Arrecife, 7 miles from Puerto del Carmen, Hotel Diamar features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Playa Blanca is 18 miles from Hotel Diamar, and Corralejo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Diamar.
Ana (woman in reception) is simply GREAT. I’ve never met a person so kind and lovely in a hotel.
- Everything was perfect, room perfectly clean, we had a see view room, close to the city center and 5 mins by walk from the bus stop and althought the window is on the main road it was very quite. Staff was always smiling and very polite.
- Beautiful views – well worth booking a sea view…..spacious room…spotlessly clean……
- We had a room with a sea view on the sixth floor and the view from the balcony was amazing. The beds were very comfortable. Lokation was great, close to the city centre and the sights. Very nice beach across the street.
- The cleanliness of the hotel and the view from our room and the friendliness of the staff.
- Ana (woman in reception) is simply GREAT. I’ve never met a person so kind and lovely in a hotel.
Las Terrazas del Puerto
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto del Carmen in the region of Lanzarote, 10 miles from Playa Blanca, Las Terrazas del Puerto features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Corralejo is 17 miles from Las Terrazas del Puerto, and Costa Teguise is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.3 miles from Las Terrazas del Puerto.
- this place is seriously dated very very basic .ok the bathroom was clean and we had hot water but the locks on the windows didnt work properly i had to fix them myself and the front door looks like its been kicked in a few times its not a gated complex so anybody can come and go as they please also we noticed a dodgy looking guy looking around outside one day .we had a car so we locked our stuff in the booth and didnt leave anything in the apartment also our passports were returned to us when we were out and just left on the floor so not happy about that ,wouldnt recommend this place we were talking to some other guests and they felt the same about the place
- I liked the location. Although it was a good walk downhill to the port and, of course, back up again, I liked the hotel’s proximity to this area. Also, just across the road was a supermarket, bars and good restaurant called Marios. The staff were friendly at the hotel. Constant presence of person tending plants, cleaning pool and cleaning.
- Room 504 was great for us. Don’t know what people expect. The balcony was enormous with own sun loungers. Kettle toaster microwave and cooking rings everything you need. Beds comfy nice sitting area.
- ive nothing good i can t say about this place its a very dangerous complex five robberies in apartments while people were sleeping this in one week sinister stuff going on here for your safety dont dream of booking loads of other safe places in porta del carmen the robberys cost us dearly please think of your safety
- Disgusting dirty broken and leaking boiler just nasty and the cheek of charging 60 pounds is breathtaking
One of our top picks in Arrecife.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Lancelot is located in Arrecife, 7 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 18 miles from Playa Blanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Corralejo is 24 miles from Lancelot, and Costa Teguise is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 3.1 miles from Lancelot.
- Central location. Very friendly and helpful staff, especially Felipe who managed the poolside bar and for whome nothing seemed to be too much trouble. Good choice of food for breakfast, although the orange juice was a bit watery.
- Amazing hotel staff very friendly and helpful disabled friendly
Our room was cleaned and maintained every day.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was a decent size. The room location was fairly quiet in the evenings, so helped sleeping. Good breakfasts. Good check-in. Room was serviced each day.
- The wifi signal was not good in the room and some other parts of the hotel.
One of our best sellers in Puerto del Carmen! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto del Carmen, 14 miles from Playa Blanca, Nautilus Lanzarote features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and mini-golf at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Corralejo is 20 miles from Nautilus Lanzarote, and Costa Teguise is 9 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- fabulous service, efficient professional and very helpful staff. Excellent clean and well organised facilities.
- Nice apartments. This is our second visit. Perfect location to beach and promenade
- I loved the pool, the location and the accommodation.
- We loved the location, so convenient for the beach, shopping centre and airport. We loved the apartment, our room overlooking the pool, the great staff doing all they could to make our stay even better. Kids had a great time meeting new friends.
- Staff, pool, cleanliness and overall comfort. Excellent.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Miramar is located in Arrecife in the region of Lanzarote, just 8 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Playa Blanca is 18 miles from Hotel Miramar, and Corralejo is 25 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- This is a small, privately run establishment. The staff, location and facilities were better than I anticipated for the price that I paid. If I ever came back to this part of the world, I’d have no hesitation in making this my first choice
Fantastic location on the sea front with lovely views over the harbour walls and Castillo de San Gabriel (see photo). It is definitely worth paying a little extra for a room with a sea view. The hotel is also close to the lovely lagoon which is surrounded with bars and restaurants.
The room was fine, and breakfast was very good. The staff were all friendly. We would definitely stay again.
- Comfy bed, excellent walk in shower, plenty hot water, balcony with sea view
- Bed very comfy, great to have fridge and tea / coffee facilities.
- I loved the view from the breakfast eating area and there was a nice breakfast selection. The staff were friendly. Location was a 15 minute taxi ride to/from the airport. Right across the street from the castle and ocean.
Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico offers accommodations in Teguise, just 11 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Playa Blanca is 21 miles from Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico, and Corralejo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico.
- Amazing from beginning to start – the hotel is gorgeous, the restaurant the best in the island (we tried many!), the team so welcoming – we hope we could have stayed longer !
Great location in the centre of the old capital. Full of character and a real feeling of being in “old Lanzarote “ away from the tourist hubs. Also a good centre for visiting Cesar Manrique attractions and Famara Bay.
The hotel itself is excellent in every way ; staff are charming and helpful; food is really excellent and the ambiance hard to beat. The room was newly refurbished but in a sensitive way. All best n all; highly recommended. We will be back!
- The hotel is extremely nice with very warm and welcoming stuff. It’s also perfectly located in the centre of a beautiful village.
- A spacious room with a big comfy bed. The decor of the entire place is fabulous! A great location to tour the island. Staff is friendly.
- The property was just so beautiful and tastefully decorated. And the staff in the reception and restaurant were very friendly, helpful and professional. The food in the restaurant was absolutely fabulous!! It’s just such a classy little hotel and restaurant, but without being presumpcious. The bed was spacious and very confortable! The village is super cute, quiet, but still has lots to offer and it is easy to move around to great places of interest by bus from there. We loved our little home in Lanzarote:) Thanks again to Sonsoles, Begoña and Santi for a lovely couple of days and unique stay:)
Top Hotels In Tinajo Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tinajo Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!