10 Best Hotels To Stay In Timber Pines Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Timber Pines Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Timber Pines Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Timber Pines Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Timber Pines Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Timber Pines Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Timber Pines Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Timber Pines Florida:
Hampton Inn Spring Hill
This Spring Hill, Florida hotel is 5 miles from Hernando Beach and 6 miles from Buccaneer Bay Water Park. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily buffet breakfast.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Hampton Inn Spring Hill. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Spring Hill Hampton Inn. All rooms are decorated with white linens and carpeted floors and include a work desk.Oak Hills Golf Club is 7 miles from the hotel and downtown Spring Hill is 8 miles away.
The room was OK but the carpet needed a clean, the paint of the room was not of
a high standard and think the Painter had forgotten to put his
glasses on. WE have stayed in many Hampton Inns over the last thirty years or so
and would rank Spring Hill as not one of the best.
- Good seating and work area in room. Clean and good room service. Excellent breakfast. Parking good. Front of house star very helpful.
- The rates were great for it being Christmastime. The beds are very comfortable. Always a friendly staff.
- I stayed here because it was the closest hotel to my father’s home. If that were not the case I would never stay here again. Everything seemed slightly dirty. There was a microwave oven in my room that was very dirty inside and out, for the two nights I was there. The bathroom door looked like someone had splattered paint or dirt from the bottom to the top, and the shower looked like it needed a hand of strong bleach. I told reception but had the impression that they already knew. It made me wonder if the sheets had been changed for me. Not once in two days did I see a cleaning woman or her cart! I HATED the fact that the breakfast buffet only had paper plates and plastic cups. Besides being extremely anti-ecological, it made me feel like I was roughing it in a campsite picnic. This hotel seemed more like a roadside motel than a hotel of the Hilton chain, but paying the Hilton rates! In fact, I strongly recommend that Hilton do a double check on their standards!
- Hotel was fine, but not quite as nice as most Hampton Inns. Breakfast was good and the staff was pleasant. The room was clean and beds were comfortable.
- The room was OK but the carpet needed a clean, the paint of the room was not of
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is 6 miles from downtown Spring Hill, Florida and Hernando Beach. It features spacious rooms with a 27-inch flat-screen TV and serves a daily buffet breakfast with cinnamon rolls.Guests of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Spring Hill can enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and a small gym. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.A cable TV and free Wi-Fi are standard in every room at the Spring Hill Holiday Inn Express. All rooms are brightly decorated and include a coffee maker and work desk.Weeki Wachee Springs State Park is a 6-minute drive from the hotel. Oak Hills Golf Club is 4 miles away.
- Awesome breakfast selections..clean room, comfy bed & pillows. Staff overall was friendly and efficient. Quiet floor too.
- The staff went out of their way to exceed expectations.
Excellent breakfast for this kind of accomodation, and very friendly employees.
Room nice, quite big and clean. WIFI very good.
- All staff we encountered was very friendly and helpful. We had a service dog and they were very accommodating. I would stay here again and we highly recommend this hotel.
- Locations friendly and easy check in. The clerk was very nice.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Located in Weeki Wachee in the region of Florida, 27 miles from Tarpon Springs, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Crystal River is 28 miles from Microtel Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, and Hudson is 11 miles from the property. Tampa International Airport is 37 miles away.
- The staff was awesome. Sherry gave us a really neat idea for the breakfast. Highly recommend it. Very conveniently to everything.
Bed was Great,but no reading light.
Bkfst was passable.
Right outside was Outback restaurant.So reasonably priced place for dinner in walking distance.
- bed very good……..nice room……..comforting ………
Breakfast had a great variety. Room was clean and comfortable.
Overall great value for money.
- The staff was very nice and the room was very clean. Carb lovers dream breakfast.
Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee
Ideally located next to Weeki Wachee Springs fun park and Buccaneer Bay waterpark, this Spring Hill, Florida hotel provides guests with free Wi-Fi access and an outdoor pool on site.For added entertainment, cable TV is included in each room at the Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee. A work desk is also provided and rooms feature traditional décor with solid-colored bedding.Guests have access to a 24-hour front desk during their stay at this Weeki Wachee hotel. A laundromat is on site for added convenience.The Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee is 6 miles from the Weeki Wachee Gardens. Downtown Spring Hill is 4 miles away.
- Nothing: No breakfast provided. Smokey room/bed. Brown crawly bugs on floor and in bathroom!! After our complaint for night one, they changed the sheets and pillow cases.
- Everything was perfect. However, the heat did not work very well. It was an unusually cold night. Not bad, though. I noticed great improvements since my stay last year.
- Staff was great area was great for my purpose of visiting
- Room was clean and bed was comfortable. The hotel was very simple and met our needs for our short stay.
The room was not clean
Stains on the bed coverings
They never came to change towels or clean room
Would not stay again
Quality Inn – Weeki Wachee
A 2-minute drive from the Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, this Florida hotel features free Wi-Fi and daily continental breakfast. Homosassa Springs is a 30-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all rooms at this Natures Coast Best Western. Select rooms also include a desk.Access to an on-site fitness center is provided to all Best Western Natures Coast guests throughout their stay. For added convenience, free parking is available.The Natures Coast Best Western is a 30-minute drive from Interstate 75. Hernando Beach is 10 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was very good with a wide variety of items, hot and fresh. Beds were very comfortable and liked the extra pillows. Everything was very clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Easy to access and quiet.
- Food was hot and fresh! Breakfast lady FRIDA was really attentive and everything was always clean. Lots of chooses. Will stay again for sure. Also shout out to JASMIE from front desk for helping me change dates of my stay in my non refundable and non-change dates allowed reservation from booking.com (payd special cheap price in advance) great stay!room was big and very clean. I’m always scared of the cheap hotels but this one was amazing. No suspicious activities around the hotel at all. No permanent residence. The only folks that stay there or nature lovers kayakers and divers. Park is located less than a minute drive from Weeki Wachee State Park!!! There is stores and restaurants near it. Will stay again.
- I did not like the scramble eggs, they absorb the liquid like a sponge and the bacon hard with no taste.
- The staff was friendly and our room was convenient for my 90 year old dad.
- The staff was pleasant and was extremely convenient for everything
Howard Johnson – Port Richey
The Port Richey Howard Johnson is located 2 miles from Regency Park. Guests will enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay as well as access to an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi is available in all of the rooms of this Port Richey hotel along with cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are provided for added convenience.A fitness center is on site at the Howard Johnson Port Richie and guests will also have access to a 24-hour front desk. Fax and photocopying facilities are also available.This hotel is a 20 minute drive from Weeki Wachee Springs State Park. The Sun Cruz Casino Boat is 4.5 miles away.
- The bed was real soft and bouncy. I loved the water how hot it got for my hot showers.
- That taco bell was next door and the pool was clean and empty
- Everything was average nothing I’d go out of my way for breakfast was cereal oatmeal English muffin or bagel
- The hotel area was clean and well lite. The room was confortable and clean. Price was good. I liked the place.
- the staff was nice, breakfast was okay. Property is in a great location.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
Located in Port Richey, Florida, this hotel offers a daily hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access in every suite. The hotel features 2 outdoor pools and a putting green.Guest suites at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey offer a full kitchen and an iPod docking station. The suites feature a dining area and a sofa bed. Select suites provide a separate living area.Homewood Suites by Hilton Port Richey offers an evening reception Monday through Thursdays. A fitness room is available at the hotel. This is a pet friendly hotel.
- The staff was so nice. We had a reserved room but arrived early and they immediately accommodated us with a similar room that was ready. Check in and out were a breeze. It was quiet. The breakfast and later the evening “social” were wonderful.
- The breakfast was very convenient and had many options to choose from.
- The breakfasts were not so great. I heard several other guests express the same surprise that eggs were not available every morning. Several mornings the food was barely warm, even though we were there in the first hour. The staff was pleasant and the coffee was good.
- So clean and comfortable. The breakfast was abundant, and the happy hour food was an added perk.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was as advertised. Pool was heated and area clean and relaxing.
Inn on the Gulf
Located in Hudson, 26 miles from Clearwater Beach, Inn on the Gulf features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The inn has a barbecue and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.The inn also provides car rental. Clearwater is 26 miles from Inn on the Gulf, and Dunedin is 24 miles away. Tampa International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- No breakfast but dinner was excellent!! Coffee in AM excellent!!
- Our ground floor unit had a lovely patio with a table and plenty of chairs.
It’s a self-contained nook
At the Gulf… steps away
Full view of the Gulf from each room
Each room w/outside seating/view
Gourmet restaurant/bar on property
and 1 across the street
Accommodations were Super Clean.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
Great location with plenty to do.
All Age Friendly
- We liked the fact that the Inn was close to everything and every where we needed to go!!! Lived sitting in the restaurant and liikung out at the Gulf of Mexico, really great place to stay!!!!
Days Inn and Suites Port Richey
This Port Richey, Florida hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Gulf View Square Mall. This hotel features a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in every room.The Days Inn and Suites rooms are equipped with a cable TV and a hairdryer. The room also has a work desk.Days Inn and Suites provides a daily continental breakfast and free weekday newspaper. The hotel has a jacuzzi and a picnic area.The Days Inn and Suites is within a 10-minute drive of Hudson Beach Park. Werner-Boyce State Park is 2 miles from the hotel.
The Continental Breakfast was really good.
Loved the resident cat too.
- The grounds were extremely well kept. Danielle and all the other front desk staff as well as the housekeeping staff were so super nice.
- In room fridge and microwave. The room was clean and the housekeeping staff were quite efficient.
- The staff and cleaning people were friendly and the room was adequate for a day or two stay.
- Room was fine, quiet and comfortable. Price was right. There were two things that bothered me. They charged $100 security deposit that I didnt see on any of the Booking.com information. Supposedly they credited this back to Credit Card but i’m not sure. Also I wasn’t crazy about the desk clerk making copies of my ID and Credit Card. Im sure its ok but usually they just run the card thru a machine, NOT make copies if it. Overall Great for the price except these two complaints.
- The Continental Breakfast was really good.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville West
Located along Highway 50, this hotel is just 1 miles from Mariner Square shopping center. It features daily breakfast, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms offer a cable TV with pay movies.A work desk and a coffee maker are provided in every room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville West. The spacious rooms feature cherry wood furnishings and red color accents. Also included is a small seating area.The Brooksville West Holiday Inn Express offers fitness and business facilities on site for guest convenience. Meeting rooms and guest laundry services are also available.Weeki Wachee Springs State Park is an 8-minute drive, and Heritage Museum is a 16-minute drive from this hotel. Brooksville Country Club is 12 miles away.
- It was a very clean hotel and the upkeep was good. The hotel was smaller than average size, but the rooms were nice. The TV cable in the room had an excellent selection of sports channels during the football season.
everything in the room was in the right place and everything worked
for me being on the 2nd floor was great in case of emergency
room was spotlessly clean bed comfy and coffee was perfect
- The staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good bacon would be a bonus.
- The free full breakfast was awesome especially the pancakes! Also, everyone was friendly and professional. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when travelling to Brooksville, FL
- The room was clean, and there was plenty of hot water. The breakfast had a good variety of items. The location was good and close to the places that we wanted to go.
Top Hotels In Timber Pines Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Timber Pines Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Timber Pines Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Timber Pines Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!