10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tilarán Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Tilarán Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tilarán Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tilarán Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tilarán Guanacaste. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tilarán Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tilarán Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tilarán Guanacaste:
Lake Arenal Hotel and Microbrewery
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Lake Arenal Hotel and Microbrewery offers accommodations in Tilarán, just 22 miles from Fortuna. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Monte Verde is 18 miles from Lake Arenal Microbrewery, and Santa Elena is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 40 miles from the property.
View from the restaurante, room size (very big), breakfast if delicious.
The microbrewery is a extra touch and the beer is very good.
- Friendliness of the staff and great local wildlife.
- Great place if you’ve got a car to drive into town. Beautiful views and big clean rooms.
- The view ofLakeArenal was beautiful and the grounds were very nice..sweet dogs live there.
- Our kids had a lot of fun at the skate park, on the tennis court and in the pool. We liked that even when we weren’t on an outing, they were outside having fun. Great activity recommendations. The family rooms were great for our family with four kids.
- View from the restaurante, room size (very big), breakfast if delicious.
Hotel y Cabinas el Sueño
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel y Cabinas el Sueño offers accommodations in Tilarán. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fortuna is 22 miles from Hotel y Cabinas El Sueño, and Monte Verde is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Coffee and cookies were nice. Bed was very comfortable!
- Friendly and helpful staff even though there was a language barrier, cameras in all the hallways made me feel safe, a gorgeous balcony and communal area, as soon as we got there the receptionist put on and pot of fresh coffee for us, everything was lovely.
- The room was big, very clean and had a nice TV. The beds were comfortable, there was warm water and the staff very friendly and helpful. They even offered us coffee, when we arrived. The room was quiet. It is very close to the bus station and the city is cute. We would definitly go there again!
- The staff was really welcoming and kind, and the rooms were great value for money. Comfortable and clean, which is what we needed.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant below serves good tican food so it’s all good for a quick night stay. The rooms were clean and nice enough for a one night stay although quite noisy. Despite not facing the street it you could hear everything. It does need a bit of TLC but the nice staff makes up for it. Both the guy that checked us in and the one that checked us out were super nice and helpful
Hotel Cielo Azul Resort
Located in Tilarán, 21 miles from Fortuna, Hotel Cielo Azul Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monte Verde is 16 miles from Hotel Cielo Azul Resort, and Santa Elena is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Cielo Azul Resort.
- The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful! I forgot my phone charger at the hotel that we stayed in the night before in Cañas and the owner called the hotel for me and then arranged for his family that was passing by Cañas to pick it up for me since Cañas was a 30 minute drive away. I thought that was extremely kind of them to do that!
The staff was very nice, helpful and friendly
- Very friendly and great breakfast for the price you pay. Defiantly would go back.
The gentleman checking me in was extremely friendly and gracious.
I was able to park right outside my room and a had a great view from my porch…..
Excellent wifi in my room.
- Staff was helpful, friendly, knowledgeable. Breakfast is homemade and very good. The pool is a delight for both children and adults. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a pleasant night’s stay.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, Agua Inn is located in Nuevo Arenal.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Fortuna is 18 miles from Agua Inn, and Monte Verde is 18 miles away. Liberia Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The bed sheets were a dream! The owners and the manager and all staff are just super delightful people! I cannot wait to go back!
- Listening to the stream in the quiet of the night ; having a lovely breakfast on a balcony overlooking it ; walking through the garden and dipping a toe in it .
- Incredible location! Overlooking river cascading on rocks. Beautiful grounds. Easy walk or quick taxi to town. Owner and staff very kind and extra helpful planning our trip. Typical: I went to get some coffee. The house keeper woman says no, no, and quickly makes a fresh brew pot.
- The property is beautiful and well maintained. The staff was very friendly, breakfast was great. I would definitely stay here again. We wished we could have stayed longer.
- The room was clean and sufficient for our 4 night stay in the Lake Arenal area. It was so nice falling asleep to the sound of the rippling river nearby. The Agua had nice warm showers, a friendly staff and the most incredible little spot to eat breakfast! You can hear and see the river, and because it’s elevated, we saw tons of birds zipping around the treetops as we ate pancakes and fresh fruit. For the price, this is definitely a fantastic find!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Establo Arenal offers accommodations in Nuevo Arenal, just 20 miles from Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services, dry cleaning services, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Monte Verde is 20 miles from Establo Arenal, and Santa Elena is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Food very cheap,local and good, staff very nice and welcoming , very well located
- Good place to visit Arenal and with a little earlier morning Monteverde as well.
- Nice restaurant with view of hummingbirds across the road. Pleasant verandah outside room
- This was a nice location, overlooking the volcano. We liked this room and the family-run staff is very friendly. The room and bathroom was clean and nicely decorated. The restaurant’s food was delicious. This location has a relaxed vibe to it that we really enjoyed.
- Great people operating a cute little hotel in their ranch.
Located in Naranjos Agrios, 23 miles from Fortuna, Mystica features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Monte Verde is 21 miles from Lodging and retreats, and Liberia is 31 miles away. Liberia Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location with views of Arenal on a clear day. Restaurant was lovely with good choice of mostly Italian food including very nice vegetarian options. Room was comfortable and bathroom had warm water. My only minor point was that this was expensive relative to other properties of similar quality – but worth it for the view and restaurant for one night
- Friendly service, nice view from our room out onto the lake. Laid back atmosphere in a very quiet part of Arenal lake, not much going on. Great place if you’re looking for a retreat.
- Location was nice, great views, quiet and the yoga class was a big bonus. Beds were comfortable and clean quality linen. Had some amazing vegetarian food for dinner in the restaurant, very unexpected
- Unique and small hotel with very pleasant staff in a secluded spot with pleasant views over the lake. Refreshing and serene.
- Beautiful setting, peaceful, accommodating staff, good food
Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel
One of our top picks in Nuevo Arenal.Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel is located in Nuevo Arenal, 13 miles from Fortuna and 14 miles from Monte Verde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 48 miles from Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel.
- I like the swimming pool a lot with the views and jacuzzy. Although jacuzzy it takes at least 2 hours to be hot
- The owner and his family were awesome, the service and the food was great! The bed was incredibly comfortable. Warm water for a shower would have been nice though. Excellent views.
- Extremely kind and helpful staff ( tour planning, bus and rental car reservations), spotlessly clean, restaurant with excellent food, lake view.
- The family that is running this place is the very best. They couldn’t have been any better.
- Owners are awesome kind and honest. Food is great.
Hotel Hacienda La Pacifica
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Hacienda La Pacifica is located in Cañas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is concierge services at the property.Monte Verde is 24 miles from Hotel Hacienda Pacifica, and Liberia is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Hacienda La Pacifica.
- Lovely grounds, good pool, nice room, excellent food.
- There were deer wandering around the grounds. The room was spacious.
- The 2 bedroom casita was lovely except the lighting was insufficient at night to read. No English TV channels. Full kitchen was really nice. The dining area especially outdoors was very nice. Decent breakfast. The pool ladder was difficult for me due to my bad knees. Lots of deer on site. Very private. We enjoyed our stay.
This is a handy place to stay just off the main pan american highway, less than an hour from Liberia Airport, so a good place to start or end a tour if that’s where you fly from. The rooms are bungalows scattered around the grounds which have a pool and quite a bit of wildlife – we saw agoutis and a deer and heard howler monkeys all in one night.
The food was nice with good choice at dinner, and good breakfast.
If you are staying more than a night I recommend the easy going rafting trip on the river corobici to see wildlife. Book via reception.
- The food was amazing. The staff where friendly and helpful. The property was beautiful and lush and wasan enjoyable walk first thing in the morning.
Hotel Los Héroes
Located in Nuevo Arenal, 12 miles from Fortuna, Hotel Los Héroes features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is available.There is room service at the property.Monte Verde is 12 miles from Hotel Los Héroes, and Santa Elena is 11 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 49 miles away.
- I liked the hotel design, the train attraction, the lake view, the staff.
- The included breakfast was amazing! The staff does an amazing job of making sure everything is perfect for you.
- Very friendly staff, great breakfast, room charges much higher for comparable accommodation.
Peacefull, quiet – with a lot of things to look at !
Food was awesome
- We loved the quiet nice enviroment where the Hotel is located, and the staff treated us just like family…. everybody was so nice and helpful!! Really enjoyed our time far away from hassle of our daily lives…… Peaceful, nice, quiet and so relaxing!!
Hotel Linda Vista
Offering stunning views of the Arenal Volcano and surrounding rainforest, the Hotel Linda Vista features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and lush gardens. Lake Arenal is less than half a mile away.Each room and suite at the Linda Vista offers wonderful views of the volcano, lake or rainforest. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a ceiling fan, a safe and a bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Linda Vista has a bar and a restaurant serving fusion cuisine. A free daily breakfast is included.You can go on rainforest canopy tours at the Sky Adventures Theme Park, located just over 1 miles away. Hotel Linda Vista can also help you to arrange trips to the Arenal Volcano, just 3.5 miles away.The town of La Fortuna is 14 miles away, and El Tanque Domestic Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Juan Santamaria International Airport are 3.5 hours away by car.
- Views were splendid; no need to visit the Arenal National Park to view the volcano; we had a better view from our bed. The pool after dark was amazing.
- Beautiful location wonderful views great staff Brian and his wife were the best.
- The volcano and lake views from our jr suite were amazing. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Brian, the desk clerk who checked us in was very informative and welcoming and, the woman who helped us book a reservation for the sky tram was equally helpful. As an aside, unless you plan to do the zip line at the sky tram, don’t bother to do it. It’s very expensive for not much.
Very good breakfast included. Spacious room.
We were lucky to get beautiful clear views of the Arenal . Stayed two nights. Staff friendly
And helpful. Location is amazing. Pool and jacuzzi a nice treat. El Castillo is a really nice quiet peaceful alternative to la fortuna. The eco zoo up the road is really worse a visit.
Top Hotels In Tilarán Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tilarán Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tilarán Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tilarán Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!