10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tierra Bomba Bolivar – Top Hotel Reviews
Tierra Bomba Bolivar is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tierra Bomba Bolivar. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tierra Bomba Bolivar. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tierra Bomba Bolivar. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tierra Bomba Bolivar right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tierra Bomba Bolivar with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tierra Bomba Bolivar:
Hotel Isla Real
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Isla Real offers accommodations in Tierra Bomba, just 8 miles from Cartagena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Barú is 14 miles from Hotel Isla Real, and Isla del Rosario is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Isla Real.
- Pool was clean and had a nice view. Beds were comfortable.
- Peaceful location. Friendly staff. Nice pool. Comfortable beds. Nice beach and beach club just down the road.
- Sheets were comfy. Bed was good. Good sized bed room.
- The food was good, the rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly.
- It’s a nice getaway from busy Cartagena. The staff at the hotel is very friendly. Too bad they have a bad manager… (Ada I’m talking to you). View from the pool is amazing. There is a nice beach club next doors.
Hotel Tropical Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Tropical Inn offers accommodations in Tierra Bomba, just 4.1 miles from Cartagena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Barú is 18 miles from Hotel Tropical Inn, and Isla del Rosario is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Daniel was very helpful and went above and beyond to make our trip excellent
- The location and the fact that it’s not very crowded
-After we made clear we would not stay another night even though we had booked 2 nights the person at the reception was very understanding and actually treated us well helping us to leave as soon as possible.
– great first impression with amazing view of cartagena skyline (impression didn’t last long.. Please make sure to read complete feedback as we had overlooked the negative feedback while booking)
- A well run property overall. Could use a little bit of tidy up in the details but nothing to scoff at.
The location is right on the beach. We were greeted by a waiter with a glass of juice when we walked onto the property! Exterior looks like a movie set–quite lovely and like a tropical vacation should be, beautiful blue and white decor and a lovely pool.
On arrival, we realized our room had only a king-size bed, when we had requested a room with 2 beds. The change was made immediately and graciously. We had a beautiful balcony with space for chairs to enjoy the view.
Once when we left our belongings on the beach for a walk, the staff thoughtfully brought everything up to the desk for safe-keeping. The concierge at the desk and most of the staff were very friendly and gracious.
Palmarito Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Palmarito Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Tierra Bomba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Cartagena is 3.9 miles from Palmarito Beach Hotel , and Barú is 18 miles away. Rafael Núñez International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Beautiful grounds and a gorgeous beach with choice of chairs, loungers, beds. Nice pool too, shame the bar in the middle has been filled in. Delicious food in the restaurant! Super relaxing hammocks in the garden. The cutest dogs! It’s a little rustic which I loved but don’t expect a super luxury hotel.
- The view is stunning and the food of the restaurant is delicious!!!
- Basic room but not what we booked. We booked room with deck, sitting room, kitchen , pool access. We got the only room that they had.
- The beach was nice not to busy. The beds were pretty good.
- Friendly staff, free transfer from Cartagena beach, and activities available (pool, ping pong, swimming pool)
Blue Apple Beach House
Located in Tierra Bomba in the region of Bolívar, 8 miles from Cartagena, Blue Apple Beach House features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Barú is 14 miles from Blue Apple Beach House, and Isla del Rosario is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Room was excellent. And when all the day pass visitors had left and the music was turned down it was lovely.
- Music was great, vibe was awesome. Staff very friendly, welcoming and helpful.
- We loved it!! The team is very nice and friendly, the beach is beautiful, they upgraded us with their new room with private pool, it was amazing. The food and cocktails were good, they offered choice for every meal including the breakfast. The hotel welcomes some guests for the day but as a hotel guest the team always favored you. Music around the pool between 11am and 4pm. Nice atmosphere, not far by boat from Cartagena and they help you with luggages. We definitely recommend it!!!
- Blue Apple was our favourite in Colombia. The setting is absolutely beautiful and the place is immaculately maintained. Staff are friendly and attentive, food was amazing and rooms were comfortable and beautifully decorated. Such a lovely and relaxing spot to spend a few days!
- The food was great, service was excellent, and the venue is like paradise.
Hotel Fenix Beach Cartagena
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, Hotel Fenix Beach Cartagena is located in Tierra Bomba. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Cartagena is 4.3 miles from Hotel Fenix Beach Cartagena, and Barú is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We spent the day lounging on the daybeds which were lovely and enjoyed great beverages and fresh seafood. The staff was eager to help and felt like friends by the end of our stay. The beach was relaxing, with great music playing all day. We stayed for one night but tried to extend since we liked it so much.
I recieved a warm welcome when I arrived at the hotel from Sebastian and Daniela. They were very attentive, helpful and made sure that my stay at the hotel was comfortable. Couldn’t be more satisfied with the service I recieved from both! The staff at the restaurant/bar were also amazing and very friendly. I tried the piña colada and it was delicious. The best piña colada I’ve ever had!
The rooms are spacious, clean and have AC. I loved the beach it was very relaxing and tranquil. Great place to get away for a couple of days to relax.
The hotel is small and on a private beach that faces the city of Cartagena. Arranging transfers was easy.
The hotel has a lot of day-trippers (Colombian and American) though some days were much busier than others. In the afternoon they return to the mainland and the place becomes very quiet. The private beach and relative inaccessibility of the place means that there are relatively few touts and salesman on the beach,
There is loud music on the beach – mixture of reggae, dance, hip-hop, salsa – and for me this was a big plus. In the evening there was quiet music in the beach restaurant.
Meals were good. Lunch was from a full menu which includes snacks and full meals. IN ther evening there is a small menu, the food was well-cooked and nicely presented.
- The breakfasts and the dinners were great as was the pool. The beach was kept clean every day.
- Placed right at the beach with bar and restaurant and a lot of south american music. Nice drinks and cold beer. Fine food and a nice big room.
Hotel Isla Arena Plaza
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Isla Arena Plaza is located in Tierra Bomba in the region of Bolívar, just 4.2 miles from Cartagena. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Barú is 18 miles from Hotel Isla Arena Plaza, and Isla del Rosario is 22 miles away. Rafael Núñez International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I really enjoy the factura oficial having the beach bar Us and a swimming pool. Also I Want ti meantion the exelente service of Carlos , front desk, bar tender, buffet man, and also waiter. What a guy!
- the location on the beach is nice very peaceful and a good place to relax. The pool is fab and the part of the beach that they have.
The view from the beach towards the city is very nice.
There is a boat that takes you to/away from the island upon check in and check out. There is a fee if you want to get off for day trips back to the mainland.
The hotel has a lot of potential but needs better management, customer service training and overall better employee engagement.
The island is a good place to get away for the day for locals or day trips.
- The rooms are all new and very clean. No real view. The beach and services offered like sunbeds and shade.
Its A quit Nice place only 10 minutes with A boat from Cartagena.
And its very clean.
We really liked the staff here, they were very friendly and helpfull.
We were suppoost to stay here one night but we stayed 4 nights because we really liked iT.
Cabañas Punta Arena
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Cabañas Punta Arena is located in Tierra Bomba, just 4.2 miles from Cartagena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Barú is 18 miles from Cabañas Punta Arena, and Isla del Rosario is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Playa Linda Cartagena
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Playa Linda Cartagena offers accommodations in Tierra Bomba.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Cartagena is 3.6 miles from Playa Linda Cartagena, and Barú is 18 miles from the property. Rafael Núñez International Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Costa del Sol
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Costa del Sol offers accommodations in Cartagena, just 20 miles from Barú. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Isla del Rosario is 23 miles from Hotel Costa del Sol, and Isla Barú is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The property is in an excellent location, the breakfast is of good quality.
- Dirty, ugly surroundings views with walls and barbed wires
- The pools are AMAZING!!! The staff were super friendly and the location was great.
- Nothing!!! It’s terrible. Never imagine to go there.
- Food excellent fresh and tasty rooms are well decorated and fully equipped such as fridge safe box super size bed tv etc.
One of our top picks in Cartagena.Featuring private access to an exclusive beach, Hilton Cartagena has panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. It offers large outdoor pools, a fitness center, a spa center and water sports facilities.Each air-conditioned room comes with a fully equipped marble bathroom. There are tea and coffee amenities in every room along with a minibar.The choice of restaurants and bars includes Las Chivas Restaurant, which overlooks the sea and serves regional and international cuisine. The beach-side Tibabuyes Kiosk offers grilled meats, ceviche and light snacks in a laid-back atmosphere.Hilton Cartagena has 3 tennis courts. For relaxation, guests are welcome to visit the on-site spa center offering sauna, Turkish bath and massage treatments.Hilton Cartagena Hotel is a 10 minute drive from the historic center of the city.
Laguito is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, ancient landmarks and city walks.
Best hotel in this part of Cartagena. Location is great as it’s secluded, by taxis always waiting at the door to take you to old town (diez mil pesos, very cheap) – pool is fantastic, with here huge pool areas, a swim up bar, unbeatable I’m sure for this area.
Room was very spacious and has everything we needed. Bed was the comfiest I think I’ve ever slept on.
Breakfast was fantastic, great options every day. The bar in reception offer fantastic cocktails.
- Amazing staff, clean, easy to take a taxi to the old city. Pool was amazing as well.
- Good location, good facilities, clean and comfortable room. Nice pools and beach, plenty of sunloungers. Helpful staff.
- Staff was nice. For guests that need English guides in Cartagena, this is a good option because there are not many people in the city that speak it, and here you can find staff members with great English. Great for families with young children.
The pool is good, especially if you have kids.
Room is big and beds are comfortable
Breakfast is good and have options for all tastes
- Best hotel in this part of Cartagena. Location is great as it’s secluded, by taxis always waiting at the door to take you to old town (diez mil pesos, very cheap) – pool is fantastic, with here huge pool areas, a swim up bar, unbeatable I’m sure for this area.
Top Hotels In Tierra Bomba Bolivar Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tierra Bomba Bolivar to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tierra Bomba Bolivar but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tierra Bomba Bolivar. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!