10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ticuantepe Managua Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Ticuantepe Managua Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ticuantepe Managua Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ticuantepe Managua Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ticuantepe Managua Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ticuantepe Managua Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ticuantepe Managua Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ticuantepe Managua Region:
Real Intercontinental Metrocentro Managua
One of our top picks in Managua.An outdoor pool, a gym, terrace area and spacious rooms with free WiFi, 150MB of High speed Internet and LCD cable TV are offered at this stylish hotel. It is located opposite Metrocentro Shopping Centre and Ruben Dario Square.Each air-conditioned room at the Real Intercontinental Metrocentro Managua has classic-style décor and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms include a coffee maker and minibar are equipped with a double sided windows, the bathrooms come with a rain shower and toiletries.The Intercontinental’s Factory Steak and Lobster restaurant offers the best international cuts and seafood and Nau Sushi Lounge where guests will enjoy sushi rolls, trendy cocktails, saketinis and live music in a vibrant ambience, you will be able to join us on the new Restaurant The Market or tif you prefer get a drink on the Blue Bar.You will find a community tables at the Lobby where you can stay and relax.The Intercontinental Metrocentro Managua is situated in the city centre, 20 minutes from Managua Airport. The concierge service can arrange tours and car rental. Private parking is free on site.
- The hotel has excelente facilities and it is very well located. The staff is so nice, polite, very helpful and attentive.
Front desk staff were great with the check in and check out.
The pool was very nice, though no umbrellas for shade were available.
- Great comfy bed. Stable wifi, amazing breakfast. Wait staff in the market for dinner were a little slow, but in the morning were great. Great TV options. The shower didn’t have hot water the first day (it was luke warm) and it was resolved the next day. My breakfast ordered to my room forgot coffee.
- The pool was beautiful. The bed and pillows fantastic! Loved the staff they were bilingual and friendly.
Grand lobby and helpful staff
Bed extra large and very comfortable
Clean plush bathroom
Hotel The Place Inn San Marcos
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Hotel The Place Inn San Marcos offers accommodations in San Marcos, just 16 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Managua is 17 miles from Hotel The Place Inn San Marcos, and Montelimar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Timeless Hotel Boutique
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Timeless Hotel Boutique is located in Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.The inn also provides car rental. Granada is 22 miles from Timeless Hotel Boutique, and Montelimar is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- We had a very hard time arranging our transportation to ometepe and your staff was amazing and helping us navigate negotiate and find out what had happened to our car. We also really enjoyed your grounds as you had many plants that were friendly to Insects especially to pollinators
- The service was fantastic! They are introducing a new restaurant on-site which looks great!
- The comfort of the bed was very good. This hotel is a gem in Managua.The hot spa and the pool were excellent. Not noisy at all. the owners were always there to help. The breackfast was excellent too. We tried a lot of hotels in Managua and Timeless Hotel is the best. Very clean bathrooms with hot water.
- The owners could not have been nicer or more accommodating! We arrived in the middle of the night and check in was kept to just a minute or two so we could get to sleep. The service was personal and they anticipated our needs, like offering us lunch at 3 pm since we slept through both of them.
- I loved the hospitality and the staff were very accommodating. For being in a foreign country that I had no idea where I was going they truly went above and beyond to make me feel at home.
Hostal Monte Cristi
One of our best sellers in Managua! Located in Managua, 21 miles from Granada, Hostal Monte Cristi features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. El Rosario is 8 miles from Hostal Monte Cristi, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 0.6 miles from Hostal Monte Cristi.
- Very close to the airport, friendly staff, AC, can make breakfast in the middle of the night by yourself included in price.
- staff were very friendly and gave a very warm welcome.
- Hosts are very hospitable. Everything very clean and bed very comfortable.
- A.C. and TV were great! Airport shuttle was timely and much appreciated!
The guesthouse has a perfect location for everyone who has just arrived to Managua or is about to leave. Apart of that the district is great – perfectly safe and has nothing to do with the less safe downtown of Managua.
They offer free pick up from the airport and also free shuttle to the airport in the morning hours. If you need to be brought to the airport in the evening, it is a bit tricky as the shuttle goes only when they have a pick up at the airport.
The guesthouse has a printer and you can print your flight documents if needed.
Our room was super clean and the wifi worked well.
All in all this hostel is definitely recommended!
Hotel Angel Azul Managua
This hotel is located in Managua.Private bathrooms at Hotel Angel Azul feature tile detailing as well as a hairdryer and toiletries. The TV boasts satellite channels. Other features include a patio, dining table, tile/marble flooring, and garden and pool views.Enjoy in-room breakfast and room service. The car hire and airport transfer services will take you where you need to go. Laundry services and daily maid services are available as are meeting/banquet facilities and a business centre.Spend an afternoon shopping at Galerias Santo Domino (2,650 feet) or relax at Villa Fontana Park (1.4 miles). Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport is 8.2 miles away.
- The beds were so comfy! We were getting on a 11 hour bus the following day so it was the perfect room to get a good sleep!
- Wonderful hospitality and Selena’s friendliness as the front desk agent upon check-in. The room was spacious, the beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was clean. Delicious breakfast with great coffee! Quiet residential street close to restaurants and convenience stores!
- Very nice cozy hotel on quiet place with swimming pool. Very good breakfast and extremely kind and nice staffs. Room was clean. It was very nice time to be here.
- Very friendly staff and great breakfast. Spacious rooms.
- Big omelette for breakfast. Deep sleep mattresses.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel SelvAzul offers accommodations in La Laguna. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Granada is 7 miles from Hotel SelvAzul, and Managua is 21 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 16 miles away.
- Selva Azul is a beautiful and chill hippie place. The lake is lovely and we spent a really nice couple of days there. The first night we stayed in the Hindu room which was nice but had no wall between the bedroom and toilet.. super awkward and weird toilet times. The second night we stayed in the Africa room which has incredible views, we loved this room! Breakfast is nice and so are the staff.
- Great vibe! Great staff and beautiful property. The property is charming and rustic but very comfortable.
- The hotel is situated right on the waters edge, it compromises of standard rooms, family rooms and the occasional more ‘luxurious room’ which includes a private swimming pool. While this hotel is far from polished, it is extremely welcoming, friendly and had all the amenities you’ll need. They even provide access to free kayaks, tubes and paddle boards. The staff were so friendly and helpful to us. We booked the Bali room which has its own private pool directly overlooking the lagoon, we couldn’t have been happier. We definitely recommend staying here, if you want quick and easy access to the water, comfortable rooms, and most importantly, to soak up the splendour of the lagoon itself. But we highly recommend staying in the Bali room!!
- The location on the lagoon. The whole atmosphere of the resort. Restaurant on site was also very good.
- Great location and facilities. They upgraded us to a better room because on of the rooms we reserved was out of service
One of our best sellers in Managua! Located in Managua in the region of Managua Region, 26 miles from Granada, Hotel Mozonte features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montelimar is 27 miles from Hotel Mozonte, and El Rosario is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the open, spacious lobby area with plenty of seating and pool view. It was nice having a restaurant/bar on-site for those that don’t feel like eating out. We also liked the buffet breakfast, which had a good variety of choices.
- Very clean and safe hotel in Managua, small but perfect nice room with a/c, amazing pool, good breakfast buffet, that you can eat near the pool area and the restaurant is really good too. We had the ceviche which is perfect near the pool. Calm place to stay between your travel elsewhere!!
- The front desk (male) staff was great and went out of he’s way to answer any questions and make sure our stay was enjoyable.
- After traveling through Nicaragua for two weeks, we stayed here on our last night and found it very clean, comfortable, and safe. It is a beautiful hotel with a restaurant on site, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. When we left early in the morning to the airport, we were going to miss the breakfast they offered. The man working the front desk knew this and they packed a breakfast to go for five people! They also happily arranged for a taxi for us. It was an excellent place to stay!
- The staff was amazing. Close to everything. Kids loved the pool and breakfast.
Seminole Plaza Hotel
One of our top picks in Managua.Featuring free airport shuttle, free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool, Seminole Plaza Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Managua Lake and a 15-minute drive from Managua International Airport.The rooms feature colonial décor, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and pool views. The tile bathroom is private and has a shower and free toiletries.The restaurant at the terrace features Managua Lake views, local and international dishes and seafood. It also has room service.Seminole Plaza Hotel is 500 feet from Quetzal Bus Stop and 2 miles from Managua Town Centre. Roberto Huembes Bus Station is half a mile away.
- The breakfast was soooo good and the staff was the best, very clean and the location amazing!!!
- Very nice, comfortable room in a convenient location.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. We were picked up at the airport in the hotel shuttle. Our flight came in late and though the hotel restaurant was closing soon our driver arranged for the kitchen to prepare a meal for us to have ready when we arrived. The hotel is a little older but the accommodations were great. It’s also close to local amenities and a short walk away from the Metro Centro mall.
- Good location, big comfy room, an excellent breakfast included with room rate, helpful staff, Nice and clean swimming pool.
- The staff is very professional. They were helpful and friendly at every turn. They had arranged a taxi for me since I was arriving on a red eye flight and that worked great. My flight was over an hour late but it still went very smoothly. I will stay here again on future trips.
Hotel Los Robles
One of our top picks in Managua.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Los Robles is located in Managua in the region of Managua Region, just 25 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from Hotel Los Robles, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The put me in a not so comfortable room, though better rooms were around.
- Nice location beautiful garden area with pool and bar. Good breakfast.
- Beautiful colonial design, great swimming pool area, amazing service snd staff, the location is safe and quite – you forget you re in Managua:))
- The bed was very comfortable, the pool area lovely and the staff fantastic.
- The restaurant was excellent and culinarily exquisite. Also very reasonablle in price. Even if you don’t gay there just to eat and enjoy the colonial courtyard Jardin and backyard. It was an idyllic paradise to take refuge from Managua. Also the limited number of rooms allowed for tranquility and a pleasant atmosphere.
Hotel Don Carmelo
One of our best sellers in Managua! Hotel Don Carmelo is located in Managua, just 25 miles from Granada.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Montelimar is 29 miles from Hotel Don Carmelo, and El Rosario is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Don Carmelo.
- Picked us up ato airport … packed our bags and arranged a shuttle for the next morning to sjds. .. very helpful very friendly … breakfast room and food was superb
- The staff knows and addresses me by name and are always very cordial and professional.
- Really friendly staff and perfect to arrive to Manágua. Ramiro will help you with the shuttle either getting from or to the airport. It was just what we were looking for!
- Staff friendly and helpful, great free shuttle to airport but not in great area and we must have had the smallest room ever, but served it’s purpose for our last night in Managua!
- The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was good. The room was very clean. The hotel shuttle was at the airport as scheduled. The taxi drivers were more than helpful getting us where we needed to go.
Top Hotels In Ticuantepe Managua Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ticuantepe Managua Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ticuantepe Managua Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ticuantepe Managua Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!