10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tiburon California – Top Hotel Reviews
Tiburon California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tiburon California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tiburon California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tiburon California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tiburon California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tiburon California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tiburon California:
The Lodge at Tiburon
Nestled at the tip of the scenic Tiburon Peninsula around the cove from Sausalito, on the San Francisco Bay, The Lodge at Tiburon, a 3-story California Craftsman style upscale lodge is set on 3 acres, just off Main Street in this quaint Marin County sailing village.All guest rooms and suites offer vaulted wood-paneled ceilings, a private balcony or patio, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, a DVD player with a DVD library available in the lobby, a coffee machine, a refrigerator, a work desk, and an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries and terry towels.Other facilities featured at the Lodge include an outdoor heated pool with poolside cabanas, the SkyDeck open air lounge, and a fitness centre,Offering comfort cuisine and featuring a farm-to-table dining approach, the Tiburon Tavern is located on-site at The Lodge at Tiburon. Guests can relax in the tavern’s gastropub atmosphere, which offers the area’s only self-serving wine bar.The Lodge at Tiburon is minutes from world-class recreational offerings like trekking in Muir Woods, sailing and ocean kayaking off Angel Island and wine tasting in the Sonoma and Napa Valleys.
- The girl Kim at the desk was very helpful . The food and service in the RESTURANT were excellent l
- They did give us a generous goodies bag with a bottle of wine, some water, a Kind bar…the bag itself is actually great. The staff was warm and helpful.
The staff was gracious about the fact that Booking.com missed our reservation. Fortunately they had room for us.
The DVD player was a nice touch!
- The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly
- The room was very clean and the bed was very comfy. The food was very good and portions were generous. Our entire family ended up staying the night and the lodge accommodated everyone. We had a delicious breakfast and the restaurant staff was fantastic. We enjoyed our greeter. He must have been on the other side of 80, but he was charming and very nice. I have stayed in more expensive properties, but I felt welcomed at the Lodge. Everyone was very courteous and helpful starting with the reception desk.
This Tiburon, California hotel is located 10 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. Free Wi-Fi is available in the rooms and the hotel offers an evening wine service.The Waters Edge includes guest rooms with cable TV, a CD player and bathrobes. A continental breakfast is available in each room.The Tiburon Ferry, with transportation services to San Francisco and Angel Island, is within walking distance from the Waters Edge Marin County. The Tiburon Uplands Nature Preserve is minutes from the hotel.
- Waters Edge is a great place to stay. Everything from a very friendly check in, wine tasting in the afternoon, breakfast in the room, and a view of the bay and beyond to the city are the BEST. This was our 2nd time here and our only regret is that we didn’t plan more time here and we will on our next trip. Love this place and the town and will be back. THANKS
- Quite location with incredible views across the bay to San Francisco.
- Beautifully done. Clean, well decorated with great views and an awesome staff.
- Attentive staff, cleanliness, fireplace in room and a log provided nightly, daily wine & cheese and cookie hours, location within walking distance to almost everything in Tiburon, amazing view on the balcony, tasteful room decor, in-room breakfast delivery, free bikes on site although we didn’t take full advantage of it
- Wine & cheese, cookies, fire pit on deck, extremely friendly staff, beautiful room, close proximity to ferry
Casa Madrona Hotel and Spa
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Casa Madrona Hotel and Spa offers accommodations in Sausalito.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 6 miles from Casa Madrona Hotel, and Berkeley is 11 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The staff was great. Valet service was very convenient.
- Cozy little get away. It was a perfect place for my husband to get away and relax. We could walk to all the cute shops down town. The front desk and valets were great!!! We would go back for sure.
- Bed was super comfortable. The bathroom was enormous.
- Bed was sooo comfortable, environment was so beautiful and relaxing!
- valet was awesome, front desk staff were helpful, and our booking agent went the extra mile when we had a problem that was MY mistake!
Marin Suites Hotel
Marin Suites Hotel is located in Corte Madera, just 12 miles from San Francisco.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 14 miles from Marin Suites Hotel, and Oakland is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 22 miles from Marin Suites Hotel.
- Great price for the location. Was upgraded to a 2-bedroom at no extra cost. Tons of room. Very nice staff and housekeeping was great. Did not take advantage of the free breakfast.
- Excellent kitchen facilities, including a nice dinette table and chairs. The pool was heated (in February), and large enough for my wife to get her exercise..
- Room was spacious and comfortable. However, did not feel completely clean, although beds and bathroom seemed clean.
This is a one bedroom apartments with kitchen and living room.
Very good for a family trip.
By the way, the staff allow us for early check in.
- I loved the breakfast in this hotel. There was regular omelet, western omelet, sausages, coffee and various syrups, sugarfree syrup for the waffle, cereals… well-worth the price. They also had a jacuzzi and pool. I was thoroughly impressed by the facilities. Looks modern!
Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley – Sausalito Area
Golden Gate National Recreation Area is a 1 miles ride from this Mill Valley, California hotel that offers free bike rentals, a heated pool and a hot tub. The galleries, shops and seafood restaurants of Sausalito are within 3 miles.Select suites and rooms feature a private balcony. A flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player and an iPod docking station are available in each room at Holiday inn Express Mill Valley – Sausalito Area. They are furnished with light wood furniture and coffee facilities. A movie library provides guests free DVD rentals.Guests can relax on the outdoor patio around the fire pit at Sausalito Area – Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley. A business center and a gym are available. Free s’mores are offered each night.Mount Tamalpais is 11 miles from Hotel Mill Valley North. The Golden Gate Bridge is 4.6 miles from Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley – Sausalito Area.
- The bed was very comfortable! Temperature of the room perfect!
- Loved the room- very comfy bed, slept like a baby. Also the breakfast omelettes were very good!!!😊👌😀
- Staff exceptionally friendly, helpful, professional.
- Overall the hotel is nice – breakfast was good and rooms were comfortable
- The hotel was great – even included a s’mores kit with an open fire at night! Clean room and good location. Easy walk into town on the bike path.
On the edge of Richardson Bay, just 5 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge, this Mill Valley hotel features a full breakfast buffet each morning. Free Wi-Fi is included in each guest room.A flat-screen cable TV, premium linens and down comforters are provided in all guest rooms at the Acqua Hotel. Select suites feature a terrace with views of Mt. Tamalpais and a spacious private bathroom with a soaking tub.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Acqua Hotel. A free evening wine reception is also provided.Muir Woods National Monument is a 15-minute drive from the property. The San Francisco Financial District is a 20-minute drive away, and Sonoma is 30 miles from the property.
- The location, wine, cookies, breakfast were all excellent. The room was very comfortable and we had a great view. The front desk staff was very helpful and offered good advice and food and adventure.
- The complimentary wines and cheeses and amazing full breakfast complete with a barista. Rooms are spacious and quiet despite being near the highway. Love the path aling and view over the lagoon. Could walk to Piatti for a tasty meal with views of the water.
- Nice clean modern room with iron hair dryer good internet facing lagoon. Breakaway location to highway and shopping. Staff enthusiastic and accommodating. Great buffet breakfast included.
- Wow. Everything you need and nothing you don’t: a lovely relaxed elegant green hotel. Products from EO (essential oils) without all that plastic packaging. Bed very comfortable. Gorgeous view. Quiet. Excellent staff. Pure cotton blankets! (and/or down comforter). Attention to detail. I arrived early after a long difficult flight and my room was ready at 10am!
- Staffs are very nice and helpful. Lots of snacks, food, wine, and the breakfast is great too. The lake side rooms are quiet and have nice view. Definitely recommend!
Best Western Corte Madera Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Corte Madera Inn is located in Corte Madera in the region of California.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. San Francisco is 11 miles from Hotel PLUS Corte Madera, and Berkeley is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, close to shopping, food and highway.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The grounds were very nice. The breakfast was good but parts were just warm not hot.
- I liked the breakfast, plenty to eat, atmosphere comfy, staff friendly
- Great divers breakfast. Nice rooms (we where upgraded), quiet location despite near the highway. Shopping mall with restaurants on walking distance across the street. Restaurant Pacific Catch we can recommend.
Woman on reception , and breakfast was good.
Travelodge Mill Valley/Sausalito
This hotel is located 6 minutes from downtown Mill Valley, California and Mill Valley Golf Course. It features an on-site restaurant and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily continental breakfast is served for all guests of the Travelodge Mill Valley/Sausalito. India Palace Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, serving traditional Indian cuisine.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Mill Valley Travelodge. Decorated with light colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a hairdryer and ironing facilities.Free weekday newspapers are available at the 24/7 front desk. Parking is also free on-site.Strawberry Village Shopping Center is just 4 minutes from the hotel. Bayfront Park is less than one mile away.
- Parking was easy and there were enough parking places (included in the price). The area is safe. Location is right after the exit of the freeway. Check-in and check-out was very fast. The speed of the internet was also acceptable.
- Location, helpful receptionist. The continental breakfast room was clean and pleasant. The coffee, rolls and juice were very good.
- That we got upgraded to the room that was shown on your site . Which was very nice , for the value .
- Location is decent for getting into and out of the city; pretty lagoon behind hotel.
- This place was much better than we expected. Friendly staff, good breakfast, a nice clean room with all amenities. Great location too.
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel
One of our top picks in San Francisco – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel offers accommodations in San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Union Square is 1.6 miles from Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel, and Geary Theater is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Fisherman’s Wharf is a great choice for travelers interested in seafood, harbors and restaurants.
- Gorgeously decorated with an upper class nautical scheme. Staff is unbelievably helpful and kind. Rooms are very nice- Try to get a room with a view! wine tasting bar that is attached on the ground level was great too, shout out to Mark behind the bar! location is unbeatable. walking distance to the warf, ghiridelli square, the trolley, and much more.
- The room was lovely. The front desk staff was great and the location was fantastic. Would definitely recommend to friends.
- Upgraded to a bigger room, bed was very comfortable and location is fantastic.
- Great bedding and pillows and super nice staff. Food was great. Good wine choices in the bar.
The bed was extremely comfortable and the rooms were very well decorated.
The location was excellent.
We were offered free bike hire in the little bike store within the building, this was also a bonus.
My best stay in San Fran by far… thanks to the hotel
Hotel Zephyr San Francisco
One of our top picks in San Francisco.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Zephyr San Francisco is located in San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Union Square is 1.4 miles from Hotel Zephyr San Francisco, and Xanadu Gallery is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Zephyr San Francisco.
Fisherman’s Wharf is a great choice for travelers interested in seafood, harbors and restaurants.
- Great location, walking distance to many attractions and if not within walking distance, the property’s location has access to many different transportation choices. Friendly and helpful staff!
- Upgraded to the best room in the hotel free of charge
- Cool vibe overall , albeit quite like a hostel. It has a great games room and outdoor area with fire pits , good location for getting boat to bridges , Alcatraz etc but is quite touristy and not the ‘real’ San Fran
- the location was great but the room of the hotel wasn’t so great. Looked a bit old. The bed was really comfortable.
- Excellent location, very spacious room and bathroom, very clean. It’s a very quirky hotel with lots of interesting features and we had a very pleasant stay.
Top Hotels In Tiburon California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tiburon California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tiburon California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tiburon California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!