10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tías Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Tías Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tías Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tías Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tías Lanzarote. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tías Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tías Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tías Lanzarote:
One of our best sellers in Puerto del Carmen! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto del Carmen, 14 miles from Playa Blanca, Nautilus Lanzarote features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and mini-golf at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Corralejo is 20 miles from Nautilus Lanzarote, and Costa Teguise is 9 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- fabulous service, efficient professional and very helpful staff. Excellent clean and well organised facilities.
- Nice apartments. This is our second visit. Perfect location to beach and promenade
- I loved the pool, the location and the accommodation.
- We loved the location, so convenient for the beach, shopping centre and airport. We loved the apartment, our room overlooking the pool, the great staff doing all they could to make our stay even better. Kids had a great time meeting new friends.
- Staff, pool, cleanliness and overall comfort. Excellent.
Las Terrazas del Puerto
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto del Carmen in the region of Lanzarote, 10 miles from Playa Blanca, Las Terrazas del Puerto features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Corralejo is 17 miles from Las Terrazas del Puerto, and Costa Teguise is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.3 miles from Las Terrazas del Puerto.
- this place is seriously dated very very basic .ok the bathroom was clean and we had hot water but the locks on the windows didnt work properly i had to fix them myself and the front door looks like its been kicked in a few times its not a gated complex so anybody can come and go as they please also we noticed a dodgy looking guy looking around outside one day .we had a car so we locked our stuff in the booth and didnt leave anything in the apartment also our passports were returned to us when we were out and just left on the floor so not happy about that ,wouldnt recommend this place we were talking to some other guests and they felt the same about the place
- I liked the location. Although it was a good walk downhill to the port and, of course, back up again, I liked the hotel’s proximity to this area. Also, just across the road was a supermarket, bars and good restaurant called Marios. The staff were friendly at the hotel. Constant presence of person tending plants, cleaning pool and cleaning.
- Room 504 was great for us. Don’t know what people expect. The balcony was enormous with own sun loungers. Kettle toaster microwave and cooking rings everything you need. Beds comfy nice sitting area.
- ive nothing good i can t say about this place its a very dangerous complex five robberies in apartments while people were sleeping this in one week sinister stuff going on here for your safety dont dream of booking loads of other safe places in porta del carmen the robberys cost us dearly please think of your safety
- Disgusting dirty broken and leaking boiler just nasty and the cheek of charging 60 pounds is breathtaking
Hotel Las Costas
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Las Costas is located in Puerto del Carmen, 12 miles from Playa Blanca and 19 miles from Corralejo. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Costa Teguise is 10 miles from Hotel Las Costas, and Arrecife is 6 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Rooms were spacious with excellent facilities and comfortable beds. Having so many English television programmes added to a very relaxable sojurn
- The room was large and very comfortable, with a small patio area that received sun for most of the day. Cleanliness was excellent and the room was cleaned/towels changed daily. breakfast was fantastic and the evening meal buffet very good value. Location was ideal allowing access to a fantastic beach, with Puerto del Carmen within easy walking distance. Finally transfer time from the airport was no more than ten minutes – what more could you ask for.
- Staff were amazing. Location perfect. Rooms were clean and spacious
- Best place we ever stayed in Lanzarote.Staff so helpful and friendly. Hotel so clean .
- Everything at this hotel was exceptional. The staff were so helpful & friendly. They really couldn’t do enough for us to make our stay comfortable. Such a great variety of food that everyone would love and the rooms were very clean, big and spacious with lovely balconies. We were there with 2 small children and the entertainment was also excellent. We will definitely return!
Hotel THB Flora
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto del Carmen, 10 miles from Playa Blanca, Hotel THB Flora features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Corralejo is 18 miles from Hotel THB Flora, and Costa Teguise is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel THB Flora.
- Everything exceeded our expectations…including staff and exspecially they breakfast..you could have anything you wanted
Everything was great from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The staff were so friendly and seemed friendly with children too.
Considering all the price we paid for all inclusive we can’t fault the hotel at all, the food was typical 3* all inclusive type of food, ya can’t expect too much when you are paying so little for your stay(if u want 5* food go to a expensive 5* hotel).
The hotel is up the hill beside the old town and there is more of a breeze up there which was great for me when the temperature got too warm but some people may not like that.
Would highly recommend it.
- Pool area is nice. Complex is quiet . Bar drinks good price. Large choice at breakfast.
- Junior suite was spotlessly clean, staff friendly & helpful.
- Very modern clean rooms. Food good and good variety. Very hard working staff.
Seaside Los Jameos Playa
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, Seaside Los Jameos Playa is located in Puerto del Carmen, just 13 miles from Playa Blanca. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hotel. Corralejo is 20 miles from Seaside Los Jameos Playa, and Costa Teguise is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.9 miles from Seaside Los Jameos Playa.
- We were very happy with food, pool, facilities, cleanliness & entertainment in the hotel. Staff were very friendly & hard-working. Great location.
Excellent hotel! Amazing! Very clean and nice hotel.
Food and drinks excellent!
Unforgettable stay. We go back!
- Not much..Old in need of face lift..Not great room..Old and grotty.
- Rooms were clean and a nice size. Complientart drinks were a nice touch.
- Hotel was well laid out, plenty to do in a good location.
Aequora Lanzarote Suites
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto del Carmen in the region of Lanzarote, 13 miles from Playa Blanca, Aequora Lanzarote Suites features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Corralejo is 20 miles from Aequora Lanzarote Suites, and Costa Teguise is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.9 miles from Aequora Lanzarote Suites.
- We had such an amazing time last week! The hotel is always spotless and all staff will go the extra mile to accommodate your needs! The entertainment staff are fantastic and are so brilliant with the kids! We would definitely return to this hotel in the future x
Had a junior suite. Room was spacious and had stylish decoration with tasteful contrasts.
Everything was very clean. Complex outdoors cleaned daily.
Different areas, pools for kids, over 18s pool and bar, over 13s restaurant.
Great entertainment team. Bar staff very friendly.
Big variety of foods (including options for intolerances and vegetarian/vegan menu)
Good location. 5 min drive to airport, 10 min walk to beach and local shops/bars, 15 min drive to Puerto del Carmen area, 30-45 min drive to most tourists attractions
The room was spacious and very clean, and the staff helped quickly when needed (the initial room we got smelled of cigarettes so they promptly gave us another).
There are a few pools, including one adults-only pool which is great for people wanting to relax.
The location is also great – a few minutes to the airport, but we couldn’t hear the planes from our room. It was also easy to get anywhere else on the island from there, and plenty of free parking. About 3 minutes walk to the beach.
Huge comfortable room. Lovely bathroom.
Mesmerising choice of delicious food.
Extremely pleasant & helpful staff.
- Cleanliness was outstanding. Beds were extremely comfy. Separate areas for families with younger children even a restaurant …BLISS
Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos offers accommodations in Puerto del Carmen, just 10 miles from Playa Blanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Corralejo is 18 miles from Hotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos, and Costa Teguise is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.3 miles from Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos.
- We loved the views from around the hotel even though you’re 10min walk (uphill) from the sea front. Room was clean with a lovely sea view. Pool was lovely but ashame it was not heated
Breakfast was good.
Some staff happy, pleasant and helpful.
Puerto Del Carmen beautiful, views from pool area beautiful and some very good restaurants nearby and in Old Town.
Breakfasts were the only meal that was acceptable.
Did appreciate ready supply of wine
- Breakfast was excellent. Location good – a great restaurant only 100 metres away and a short walk to lots of others.
Breakfast was good-food only. No drinks available as juice and coffee were both in a machine that didn’t work.
Shower was good.
Location was fine.
Hipotels La Geria
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This 4-star hotel lies surrounded by tropical grounds, just off Lanzarote’s Pocillos Beach. Enjoy its wide range of outdoor facilities, including tennis courts and swimming pool – all bathed in year-round sunshine.La Geria looks out over one of the beautiful, sandy beaches found in the island’s Puerto del Carmen resort. Spend your day soaking up the sun on its 9 miles of clean sand and clear, Atlantic waters.To cool off from the tropical sunshine, take a dip in the hotel’s huge outdoor swimming pool. Here you can also simply lie back on a lounge chair with a drink from the poolside bar. Relaxation can also be found in the hotel’s on-site sauna.
- Perfect location, very friendly and attentive staff, and the food was excellent.
- Good variety of food.Room very comfortable. Very nice staff.
- Everything was just perfect! I really enjoyed the entertainment and even the kids club staff ( iovack and ingrid) they were both brilliant and made our time more enjoyable for adults and children 😊 all staff are very welcoming and friendly!
- The staff provide excellent customer service upon arrival and throughout the whole stay
- Location was good for the beach and local bars and restaurants. Reception staff were very good.
Hotel Beatriz Playa & Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto del Carmen in the region of Lanzarote, 14 miles from Playa Blanca, Hotel Beatriz Playa & Spa features a playground and fitness center. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Corralejo is 20 miles from Hotel Beatriz Playa & Spa, and Costa Teguise is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Entrance of property was very nice ,SPA was excellent and staff was very friendly. Inside and outside garden was beautiful.
- The facilities were great, decor inside the hotel with the greenery was stunning
I love everything from the staff to the location and the food.
The entertainment has improved over the last couple of years.
The Spa is excellent and a real treat to go for a massage on site and then come out for a drink at the pool bar.
The staff are so helpful. We have been 7 times and each time it’s seems like going home.
Took my mother this time who is her 70s and this is so ideal for people who are not so mobile.
- Everything, this was my 7th visit, it’s like home from home
the aqua suite was lovely even-though it cost an additional €12 .
lots of lifts
lots of space in the room and public areas
lovely big balcony
lots of parking space
very near the beach
Hotel Residencia Cardona
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Residencial Cardona is located 350 feet from Reducto beach, right in the heart of Arrecife. Every room is equipped with private bathroom, free Wi-Fi and TV.The Residencial is 10 minutes walking from Arrecife Port with destination services to Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura, Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 miles away.Residencial Cardona offers a dining room with all enough cookware for the use or our guests. Vending machines are also available for quick snacks and drinks.Residencial Cardona has a 24-hour front desk. The hotel also has a storage room, ideal for surf boards and bicycles.
- good value, clean, convenient no nonsense hotel. Cycle storage space, and bag storage.
- Location , near beach bars and restaurants , 10 minute walk to bus station
- Very simple, monastic even, but clean and had everything needed for a night’s rest. Very helfpul staff.
- Great receptionist. nice to have a bathroom in the room. the location is great, the beach is 5 min from the place.
- great value for money ; lovely helpful staff; nice and clean and located very close to the beach
Top Hotels In Tías Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tías Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tías Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tías Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!