10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tiana Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tiana Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tiana Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tiana Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tiana Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tiana Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tiana Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tiana Catalonia:
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This smart, brand new hotel is in Badalona, just a 15-minute train ride from central Barcelona. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The Rafaelhoteles Badalona has a chic style throughout, making it a stylish setting for your visit to this fast-developing area. It is just a short distance from the Calle del Mar commercial district and the city’s historic quarter. Here there is the city museum, where you can learn about the Roman remains from the ancient settlement of Baetulo.Frequent suburban train services connect Badalona with central Barcelona and other beach resorts along the picturesque Costa Maresme. The hotel also provides convenient access to the C31 highway, making traveling by car easy.
- Beautiful view. Clean hotel. Respectful and helpful cleaning staff.
Staff: Great, nice and willing to help.
Bed: Fantastic mattress.
Architecture: Great Hotel design and open terrace on top to see the city, the sea and the mountains.
Parking; Not to expensive for the whole day.
Staff was friendly, our flight arrived very early and they tried to give us our bedroom earlier.
View from the room was very nice.
Asked for a room with a nice view over Barcelona, at a superior floor and the lady in the reception was very kind an provided.
Very nice and smiling staff.
The room is modern, nicely dressed and ergonomically designed.
Cleaned at the surface, but a deep clean somehow needed for the room (near the bed and in some corners one can see dust and stuff agglomerated from previous occupants).
Position near the highway, at 600 m from the metro station Pompeu Fabra.
If you have a room at inferior levels you can hear some of the vehicles passing by, especially at peak times. At a superior floor (from 9-10) there is no issue with the noise.
Good value for the money.
- Bed was good. Hotel well situated even to go to Barcelona. Breakfast was varied – good!
Hotel Arrey Alella
Located in Alella, 10 miles from Barcelona, Hotel Arrey Alella features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 31 miles from Hotel Arrey Alella, and Santa Susanna is 24 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 17 miles away.
- The room was spacious, airy and spotlessly clean. The bed was very large and extremely comfortable. The shower was excellent. The breakfast was great, and beautifully presented. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the lady in reception who rearranged our bookings for later in the year for another function. The outside areas are clean and well maintained, and wonderfully peaceful.
Amazing hidden find. Stayed 2 nights and wanted more!
Location is amazing – short 10 min drive to Barcelona City.
If you have a car rented it truly is a glorious area to explore with this hotel as a base.
Food was amazing
Room was amazing
The lavender smell from the plants all day was amazing
It feels almost like a retreat – a get away zone from a busy environment.
The staff are great and I felt like an executive guest rather than just some standard hotel room
Ideal location if also access circuit de Catalunya with an amazing scenic drive to the track
- Nice clean, comfortable hotel, very friendly staff, beautiful location. Nice Restaurant, close to the lovely village of Alella, 15 minute walk to the lovely clean beach and marina, which has some lovely restaurants.
- The superb staff made an extra mile for us, as our flight left early and had to leave at 5 am: they organized brekkiebag only for us to collect in the morning! The place itself is cozy and modern, peaceful location near winery and restaurant. Walk away from the town center. Breakfast was really nice.
- Friendly staff. Efficient and smart. Good menu and bar.
Hotel Porta D’Alella
Located in Alella, 11 miles from Barcelona, Hotel Porta D’Alella features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Santa Susanna is 23 miles from Hotel Porta D’Alella, and Calella is 20 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Room very clean and confortable. The view was amazing, in a quite place. Very nice swimming-pool. The restaurant is delicious too. Good bathroom.
- The staff were the best – really friendly and helpful. The food was great. We had dinner on the restaurant terrace and the food was great. Everyone was really lovely and helpful which made our stay a pleasure.
- Excellent service rooms and facilities. friendly staff
- A real gem. Fabulous location and the staff were very attentive. Even though the restaurant is closed on Tuesday evenings they still serve tapas which was excellent
- The staff was extraordinary especially Mr. Brice. You feel simply at home
Hotel Miramar Badalona
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the beachfront promenade, overlooking the sandy beach and Mediterranean Sea, this modern hotel boasts one of the best locations in Badalona.The family-friendly Miramar is located just a few feet from the town’s station, from where trains run to the center of Barcelona in just 20 minutes. It looks out over a golden, sandy beach which stretches up to the north, forming the Costa de Maresme. You can easily reach all of the small, charming resorts along this coastline from Badalona’s train station.After a day on the beach visiting the sights of Barcelona you can return to the hotel to enjoy the delicious regional and international cuisine offered in the hotel restaurant. You can also make use of the Wi-Fi internet service available throughout the hotel, or simply relax in the sociable lounge area.
- Nice staff, good location and not too many tourists (especially when compared to Barcelona). Clean hotel next to the beaches.
- Beach front location. Very clean. Helpful staff. Good breakfaat
- Booked for my parents…Great staff would recommend staying on the 3rd floor as is lot nicer and updated. Hotel is on the beach front and very central
- If you just want to see the city and just want to sleep here, it is a good accomodation. You’ve good everything necessary you need
Great Location right o the beach close to the train station. In the middle of the rambles and the strip. Great food all around, only 4 or five trainstioa from Barcelona.
Hotel was fabulous it was my birthday and treat left a treat and message for me on arrival and great customer service too x
Defo go again x
Mas Salagros EcoResort
Set in a former Roman villa, Mas Salagros EcoResort is Spain’s first ecological resort. This eco-friendly hotel boasts a lake, 2 seasonal pools and the Aire de Vallromanes Wellness Centre, which offers a variety of treatments and massages. There is a children’s play area designed to help them learn to play outdoors in nature.All spacious room have a private terrace or garden, and are decorated with natural and ecological materials. They all have a cable TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with free ecological amenities.The hotel has 3 ecological restaurants; the Restaurante Gastronómico 1497, the Bar-Restaurante Granja Salagros and the Gastro Wine Bar. All serve traditional dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms.Cooking classes, including preparation of ecological jams, traditional local cheese and liquor can be arranged; wine tasting sessions are also organized.Mas Salagros EcoResort & Aire Ancients Baths is 12.4 miles from Barcelona and only 14 minutes’ drive from the Circuit of Catalunya track. Free WiFi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- Very friendly staff and service. The Aire baths are amazing and the place was very tranquil.
- Amazing location, our room had a great terrace with lots of sun during the day and the spa was incredible.
- The Spa and the location are just wonderful to relax. The hotel surrounded by beautiful mountains. The rooms are very clean.
– territory is vast
– dinner was very good
– staff is attentive and welcoming
- The best part is the spa. It’s a candle-lit romantic getaway, hot/cold baths, relaxing music, mint tea, and fluffy robes. The staff is super helpful friendly, informed, excellent. And dinner is km0.
Hotel HC*** Mollet Barcelona
Located in Mollet del Vallès, 11 miles from Barcelona, Hotel HC*** Mollet Barcelona features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sitges is 30 miles from Hotel HC*** Mollet Barcelona, and Santa Susanna is 26 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 19 miles away.
Great location to the circuit.
Rooms were cleaned daily.
- hotel in quiet neighbourhood and clean, restaurant was good
- Love the modern design of the hotel, rooms were cosy and staff were very friendly, helpful and understand english well. WiFi works well without any issues and cleaners do a great job without a doubt. In a quiet area which seems safe and right next to a main road giving you access to various takeaways and supermarkets as well as bars and a bus stop to the city centre. Anyone arriving from the airport should use the R2 line to Mollet San Fost station. Hotel also sells bottled water if shops are closed. Gym available two blocks down the road and they also serve food for a few euros.
- Did not have time to visit fitness centre, but the property is really excellent .
- I had 2 double beds in my room, which turned out handy, when I had a threesome later that night
- Great location to the circuit.
Llar de Capitans
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Llar de Capitans is located in Masnou in the region of Catalonia, just 10 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santa Susanna is 23 miles from Llar de Capitans, and Calella is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 18 miles from Llar de Capitans.
- Staff friendly and helpful. English not great but adequate, much better than my Spanish or Catalan!
- Beautiful location , spacious room , lovely staff 🙂
- Great for the price. Very nice people. Very helpful. Great location. Very spacious
- This property is a beautiful old house which is immaculately kept by the lovely friendly staff. We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are clean, attractive and comfortable. It is in a convenient location for a large unspoilt beach which was ideal for swimming and had a number of good restaurants and bars. The railway station with a direct link to Barcelona ( 25mins) and Blanes (45mins) is a 4 minute walk from the front door. The trains run every 10 mins until midnight.
- The hotel was ideally situated for beaches and for catching the train to Barcelona. The staff we’re really friendly and helpful. They offered good advice about how to get around and where to go. Breakfast was excellent, served in the beautiful dining room and was great value. Large quiet rooms with comfortable beds. We would happily return to this hotel.
Hotel Can Galvany
Hotel Can Galvany is located in Vallromanas, just 12 miles from Barcelona. The hotel has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 31 miles from Hotel Can Galvany, and Santa Susanna is 22 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 20 miles away.
- Very nice and relaxing hotel located in a small and quiete village in the hills and surrounded by nature. By car it is 15 minutes far to the sea and about 20/25 minutes far by car.
- Our suite was huge and even for our dogs was a bed, food and drinks. Wonderful ??
- The quietness and the beautiful view of the small village. Spa was relaxing and good food available on the menu. Multilingual and well informed receptionist at the hotel was very beneficial for us first time tourists to Spain.
- Excellent hotel with all the things you need. It’s easy to feel freedom and pleasure here. Special thanks to the staff that helped me make a surprise to my girlfriend on her birthday.
- Location for the F1 circuit 10 mins away by taxi , It can be walked in around 90mins .
Vila De Premiá
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Premiá de Mar, 12 miles from Barcelona, Vila De Premiá features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from Vila De Premiá, and Santa Susanna is 21 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 20 miles away.
- People were lovely and helpful and room clean and tidy and we both really liked it and were happy here.
- A neat & tidy and perfectly located base for both enjoying the long sandy beaches and easy-approachable Barcelona sightseeing.
- Perfect location, beach is not far from a hotel! Very friendly staff and nice breakfast. This is the only one hotel in Premia Mar that s why here are no many tourists, sea and beach are very clean and almost empty. To Barcelona 30 min by train.
- The room was cleaned every morning, new towels, staff was great, kind and helpful. Location is perfect if you’re looking for a peaceful beach vacation.
- Railway line directly in front wasn’t shown or mentioned, no plug for the bath, asked at reception and was basically told they always go missing so tuff!!!!
Ibis Barcelona Mollet
Located in Mollet del Vallès, 11 miles from Barcelona, Ibis Barcelona Mollet features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 30 miles from Ibis Barcelona Mollet, and Santa Susanna is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 19 miles from Ibis Barcelona Mollet.
- The staff were lovely and very helpful. The room was spotless, comfy, lovely large bed. I loved the huge shower. Also grateful for the hair dryer. I opted for breakfast and there was a large selection on offer, and it tasted very nice. Very pleasant experience.
- Helpful, friendly staff, hotel very clean and comfortable, especially the bed and pillows. Great location, just off of the AP7. A real bonus for the tired motorist.
- Nice room, clean and big. Supermarkets and nice restaurants close by.
- The hotel is in a good location just off the motorway so easy to find. The staff were friendly and the facilities slightly better than we expect for the chain. The breakfast is good but a little over priced. The room was a little warm and, as we often find the pillows were not great. It does the job well.
- Staff very friendly and informal bar area accepted our small dog so that we could eat there and not have to leave her in the room. We were also able to have breakfast there so she could be with us. Very easy to find from the motorway.
Top Hotels In Tiana Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tiana Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tiana Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tiana Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!