10 Best Hotels To Stay In Thurmont Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Thurmont Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Thurmont Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thurmont Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thurmont Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Thurmont Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Thurmont Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Thurmont Maryland:
Super 8 Thurmont
This Thurmont Super 8 is located 2 miles from Cunningham Falls State Park and offers free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Mount Saint Mary’s University is a 10 minute drive away.Super 8 Thurmont has rooms that feature a refrigerator, a microwave, and a cable TV. Rooms also have a private bathroom and coffee-making facilities.The 24-hour front desk provides copy and fax services at the hotel. A daily continental breakfast is also served in the lobby.Catoctin Mountain Park is 6 miles away. Shops along Main Street in downtown Thurmont are just a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Convenient location for getting on/off the highway
- Super8 motel was very well located for everything you would want to do. Restaurants are close by and points of interest are well within driving distance
- The staff was excellent. Very helpful and friendly. The motel in general was a very nice motel and the price was right. Staff was concerned about our stay. Our room was clean and I would stay there again
- The staff was wonderful, so helpful friendly and accomodating
- Good location to reach Buckley’s RV Center. Price. Pet-friendly. Friendly/helpful staff. Comfortable bed.
Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg
Located in Emmitsburg, 10 miles from Gettysburg, Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with satellite channels and Nintendo Wii is provided.Frederick is 21 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg, and Hagerstown is 22 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- the people were friendly it was quiet and my granddaughter enjoyed the pool it took her mind off a little from losing her father thank you
- The room was very clean and the hotel was extremely quiet. Breakfast was in a clean area and the breakfast staff were very friendly.
- The staff was very helpful and full of information concerning our stay. Great breakfast, lots of protein to start your day! Our room and all the facilities IE exercise room, pool area was clean and functional.
- The eggs tasted like powdered ones , but the rest was great!
- The rooms were clean, the bathroom was well appointed. There was plenty of rrom to walk around the room even with the furniture and beds and luggage. The frig is a nice touch. The bed was comfy and the linens were nice and crisp. The breakfast has lots from which to choose: eggs, yogurt, waffles, sausages, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. It was very nice.
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Waynesboro
Located in Rouzerville, 17 miles from Gettysburg, Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Waynesboro features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frederick is 23 miles from Cobblestone Hotel Suites Waynesboro, and Hagerstown is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- We have stayed at this hotel 4 times. I have relatives in the area. Every stay has been excellent. Staff, location, it’s quiet, nearby services and pretty new and clean. Only small complaint is the beds are to soft for us. But we like a very firm mattress.
New hotel with well thought out and comfortable rooms
Located very near to a Walmart and Applebees
- Friendly staff, quite location, very clean basically new hotel, nice facilities, easy walk to a Walmart an Applebbes a Lowes DIY and a Buffet.
- Very clean, quiet and comfortable hotel – I didnt use the fitness center so cannot comment on this – good location for Mount St Mary’s University – there is an Applebee’s restaurant and a Wal-Mart Supercenter close by
- Very nice hotel, convenient, clean, comfortable. Breakfast was fine.
Best Western Historic Frederick
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Historic Frederick offers accommodations in Frederick. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charles Town is 24 miles from Best Western Frederick, and Rockville is 27 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff, Bobby and Teresa, were very friendly and helpful. The room and beds were clean, spacious, quiet and comfortable. The location to I-70 was very convenient for our travels north. The breakfast offered a variety of hot food and the room was very clean and roomy.
- Front desk was very friendly and welcome when we walked in.
- It was great. Breakfast was good the bed wasn’t the best. But still great place!
- carts for luggage on a cold night. internal entry first floor room
- This room had s couch that made into a bed – plus the king bed. So it was nice to have a couch to watch tv and eat dinner and relax on. Didn’t even use it for a bed but it was great having a couch. Room was nicely furnished and pretty large.
Eisenhower Hotel and Conference Center
Located in Gettysburg, 25 miles from Frederick, Eisenhower Hotel and Conference Center features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carlisle is 30 miles from Eisenhower Hotel, and Hagerstown is 25 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 25 miles away.
- The room was clean, large and quiet, the bed comfy. The building appeared to be of high design many years ago, it needed attention.
- We were there for my son’s chess tournament. It was convenient being where the tournament was
- I stayed at the Aspire and my room was huge and totally amazing!
- The bed was very good and the front desk staff very polite and helpful.
- The beds and pillows were comfortable and the rooms were clean.
Super 8 Frederick
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Frederick offers accommodations in Frederick. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charles Town is 25 miles from Super 8 Frederick, and Rockville is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 1.9 miles from Super 8 Frederick.
- The staff is always pleasant and eager to help. Always smiling and a pleasure to talk with.
- Location ideal. Housekeeping staff great. Front desk staff kind and friendly.
- The Rooms were great, Vending Fully Stocked, Laundry Facilities in working order and Staff Wonderful and Kind!! Maria the housekeeper was amazing..She found my earring and went out of her way to return to me above and beyond!! Thank You.
- The stop the cleanliness that atmosphere the comfort and the value for your money
- Location was good ease of getting a room. Breakfast was really good. Staff was friendly.
Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick/Fort Detrick
Located about 5 miles off Interstate 70, this Frederick, Maryland hotel features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Fort Detrick is a 5-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick/Fort Detrick. Each warmly decorated room includes a seating area and spacious work desk.Free access to the fitness room and relaxing hot tub is provided to all guests. A business center is on site.A daily breakfast is offered at the Frederic/Fort Detrick Hampton Inn. There is also an on-site convenience store.The National Museum of Civil War Medicine is 2.2 miles from this hotel, and Clustered Spires Golf Course is 3.5 miles away. The Catoctin Wildlife Preserve Zoo is a 17-minute drive from the hotel.
- The Spanish Omelets were very tasty. The staff was very accomadating.
- Super quiet. Very nice breakfast room. Beautiful pool
- The staff were friendly, The location was Ok. The room was clean.
- Bed very comfortable. Had a very relaxed area where we met with many of our family and friends who were guests also. We came from all directions to attend a family wedding. We enjoyed the fireside..
- The best part of our stay was the staff at the front desk. Christian was very pleasant to me on the phone before we checked in and was helpful to me and my family during our stay.
Aspire Hotel and Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aspire Hotel and Suites offers accommodations in Gettysburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Frederick is 25 miles from Aspire Hotel and Suites, and Carlisle is 30 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The ladies at breakfast were very, very kind! The room was HUGE and very clean. The room is dated; however, I feel that it gave the room character. The breakfast was fine, especially because it was free. You cannot beat the quality of the room for the price. I will stay here again if traveling through Gettysburg!
- My daughter and I just needed a decent place to stay for the night for her gymnastics meet at the complex right next door. I am pretty picky, but for under 100 bucks (including fees) and free breakfast, AND 2 king beds, there was no better value to be had for us! It’s a little outdated but it definitely serves its purpose. I would definitely stay there again.
- room size was great, quite clean, price was wonderful
- Staffs were wonderful, room were comfy and price affordable
- Pretty much how I could include so much like morning breakfast and wifi for no extra cost to me. The beds were so comfy the best night sleep at a hotel for me in a while. I loved how there was a pool but the hotel wasnt too much out of my budget, the hotel was cozy and not too modern either.
Motel 6 Fort Detrick
Located 2 miles from Fort Detrick, this Frederick, Maryland motel features an outdoor pool and rooms with extended cable TV channels. Hood College is a 5-minute drive away.Each guest room at the Motel 6 Fort Detrick features brightly colored decor, carpeted floors, and wood furnishings. They have a private bathroom and a work desk.Guests at the Fort Detrick Motel 6 can use the on-site laundry facilities and take advantage of the 24-hour front desk. Wireless internet access is available throughout the motel.The Frederick Fairgrounds are 2 miles from the motel. Visit the Frederick Keys Stadium, just a 10-minute drive away.
- Think a safety bar in the tub would be beneficial to help prevent a fall.
- The décor was more up-to-date than expected and was very roomy.
- Parking was great I cld c my car from window of room
- The facility and the check in counter staff were up to expectations for a Motel 6.
- The price for a quick overnight and that our pets are free
Hampton Inn Hagerstown
This hotel in Hagerstown, Maryland is a short distance from the shopping centers of Prime Outlets Hagerstown and Valley Mall, and offers a free hot breakfast.The Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum, located a short drive away, features exhibits of the city’s early railroad history. The Fountain Head Country Club and Black Rock Golf Course are both close to the Hampton Inn Hagerstown. At the nearby Antietam National Battlefield, visitors can learn more about the history of the Civil War.The Hagerstown Hampton Inn offers guests the convenience of an on-site fitness center and outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and coffee makers are available in all the rooms. A beverage area is also available for free.
- My stay was wonderful , breakfast was good , bed was comfy …I’ll be back .
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and well maintained. Entire facility and staff were great.
- Clean. Secure. Comfortable and convenient for our needs
- Staff were friendly and accommodating. Room and overall facility immaculate – very nice breakfast included with rate.
- Loved the little omelets and the fresh fruit. Coffee was excellent.
Top Hotels In Thurmont Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Thurmont Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Thurmont Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Thurmont Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!