10 Best Hotels To Stay In Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province:
Located in Thung Si Kan, 13 miles from Bangkok, Baik Suite features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya is 30 miles from Baik Suite, and Bangna is 18 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Thung Si Kan, 12 miles from Bangkok, Thitaree Resident features a restaurant and free WiFi.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.You will find valet parking at the property.Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya is 31 miles from Thitaree Resident, and Bangna is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 1.2 miles from Thitaree Resident.
No reviews yet.
Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok
With a walkway connecting the hotel and Don Muang Airport, Amari Don Muang Airport is among the most popular meeting venues on this side of the city. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.With numerous well-furnished function rooms, the hotel has an array of excellent audiovisual equipment and professional, efficient staff. Chinese speaking staff is also available.Amari Don Muang Airport has reasonably-priced accommodations with great facilities, including a swimming pool with garden views. The hotel also provides superb dining options, with two restaurants and one cocktail lounge.
- Airport stopover walk to airport all clean and comfortable
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. We stayed at the more expensive room with the balcony. The breakfast buffet is amazingly good and the staff there is very attentive (i felt a bit like i was sitting at a hotel somewhere in europe when they asked me if i wanted more coffee because i finished my first cup). The pool was nice too!
- Excellent staff and location. And a comfortable bed.
- Nice for one night .. for catching an early flight. The only problem was we booked 3 person but room was not ready for the thrid person so so had to hang around while cleaner made bed not good after travelling all day
- I liked that the hotel is attached to Airport by a bridge. No need to go outside in the heat.
ZEN Rooms D-well Residence Don Muang
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Donmuang neighborhood in Bangkok, 7 miles from Central Plaza Ladprao, ZEN Rooms D-well Residence Don Muang features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Mo Chit is 8 miles from ZEN Rooms D-well Residence Don Muang, and Chatuchak Weekend Market is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- They provide a van to drop you at the airport and there are lots of food around.
- The room was wonderful and the complimentary breakfast was fantastic.Enjoyed the english breakfast, toasted some breads, burnt a few…. as usual.The room had a good view from the balcony, enjoyed it.
- The location was very close to the airport. It was clean and comfortable. The airport shuttle was convenient in the morning, although it only runs from 2am-11am.
The hotel staff were friendly and knew what they were doing. I was checked in within a minute and in my room a minute later. The room was clean and looked quite new or recently refurbished. The bed was large and very comfortable. The bathroom was tiled all over and the shower had excellent pressure. Additionally, the TV had many channels, some were in English with Thai subtitles. They also have a restaurant that was priced well and served quality food.
Finally, they provide a free shuttle service to Don Mueang airport that runs on the hour.
- Neat and clean, very well planned rooms, value for money, very near to the airport and also provides airport transfers. A very good transit hotel.
Casa Residence Hotel
Casa Residence Hotel is located in Bangkok, 5 miles from Central Plaza Ladprao and 6 miles from BTS-Mo Chit.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chatuchak Weekend Market is 6 miles from Casa Residence Hotel, and BTS-Sapan Khwai is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The room is a good size. Other than that we just didn’t find much positive. Have to be honest on all my reviews, just would not stay here again.
- Cozy room, bur very very small. Close to the airport.
- Very clean, great location for airport, good breakfast
Located near to thailand consultant office, with the walking distance(10 mins)
Breakfast was well prepared with the difference menu everyday.
Lunch is also serve with the additional cost, and also there was a coffee shop down at ground floor.
- Room and bed inen were clean and fresh. Hot water for shower is delivered from a Thai style wall mounted unit – but adequate. Only cold water in wash basin. TV is well positioned but delivers only 2 English speaking channels. Several eat-out options are available at the PTT petrol service station complex located about 300mtrs away. Some other local hotels may list cheaper rates, but in my view, these offer a lot less value and are much older. I’d rather pay a little extra for this hotel and enjoy my stay. The Casa Hotel is an excellent option for any mature lady travelers on a budget, who seek a safe clean and well run transit hotel that is close to Don Muang airport. Suggest departing the hotel at least 2.5-3 hours before flight time to ensue a relaxed checkin. FYI, my daytime taxi travel experience from Casa hotel to DonMuang took me +40 minutes due to poorly designed access roads and extreme traffic congestion.
48 Ville Donmuang Airport
Featuring free WiFi, 48 Ville Donmuang Airport offers accommodations in Bangkok. Siam Paragon Mall is 11 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 11 miles from 48 Ville Donmuang Airport, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 2.5 miles from 48 Ville Donmuang Airport.
- Room was clean and it was close to the airport. They have a restaurant on premises and do room service so you don’t have to leave hotel until it is time to go to the airport
very close to DK airport, the place offers free transfer to airport (only on certain hours)
unlike what the staff says – transfer is just 20-25 minutes, they say its 1 hour because their car need to return back to the hotel within the hour.
The room was ok for the price
Free shuttle service to and from airport
Looking out the window scenery not very nice but you get great sun set pictures specially when planes go by
- Great option for overnight to catch early flight on Don Mueang Airport. It is near but Allow 1 hour from the hotel to the airport, as traffic is chaotic. Staff are very nice.
- Very close to DMK airport. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was more spacious than we expected. Everything was nice and clean and AC worked great! Also, really enjoyed the 24 hour restaurant downstairs.
I Rich Residence
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, I Rich Residence offers accommodations in Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 14 miles from I Rich Residence, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Perfect hotel for flight layover! About 5 minutes from the airport, the rooms are big and very comfortable. Very friendly staff and excellent (paid) drop off service back to the airport. Great value for money!
- The owner is a very helpful and friendly man. He goes out of his way to make sure his guests are comfortable and that they feel as if they are “visiting family,” not simply staying at a hotel. He was kind enough to give me a free ride to the airport the morning after my stay. He was on his way to work at that time, and he said he was happy to drop me off at the terminal before continuing on to his office. That was very thoughtful of him.
- The property is clean and nice and the owner was so sweet to drop us at the airport.
- Very good service from owners. Nice family run establishment and very helpful, humble and genuine. Local lady sells good moo yarn out the front of the soi as well 😉
- staff are very very friendly and helpful, so welcoming and comfortable to stay
ibis Bangkok IMPACT
One of our top picks in Nonthaburi.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis Bangkok IMPACT offers accommodations in Nonthaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangkok is 11 miles from ibis Bangkok IMPACT, and Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya is 30 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Staff at reception very helpful. Location greta for impact or Muangthong United.
- The location next to the Challenger hall is great, when you want to attend an event like the Bangkok International Motor Show.
- Check in check out process was fast. Staffs were kind. Room facilities was good.
- The beds are extremely comfortable and the space of the twin room is just the right amount of space even with luggages. The staff also allowed us to check-in early which we really liked. The free shuttle services to go around the area is very convenient.
- The lobby is spacious. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The process to check in is breezy. The shuttle services are nonstop. The location is so near to the concert venue in IMPACT arena. Walking distance is doable from arena back to the hotel (in case of road congestion after concert ended). Near many shopping places. Got 7 eleven. The breakfast buffet options are very generous. I asked help for pressing clothes and the staff can speak good english. Everyone is so helpful.
Botanic Service Room @ Impact Muangthongthani
One of our top picks in Nonthaburi.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Botanic Service Room @ Impact Muangthongthani offers accommodations in Nonthaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Bangkok is 10 miles from Botanic Service Room @ Impact Muang, and Bangna is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 3.7 miles from Botanic Service Room @ Impact Muangthongthani.
- Facilities available, nice restaurant and bar at the entrance.
- Close to Don Muang airport, rather quiet place. There are Tesco Lotus and Macro nearby.
- The atmosphere of the property was very welcoming. There are houses where normal people live right outside the well-appointed cabins. The restaurant Hidden Backyard had a very nice vibe though it was a tad overpriced..
- Nice atmosphere and lovely staff. Property set in picturesque location. Great selection and good sized breakfast. Next door to a very nice restaurant.
Nice new hotel in Bangkok. Near Don Muang airport so perfect for our trip.
It is also nice that you can have lunch/dinner in the backyard, ideal if you don’t like to leave your hotel in the end of the day.
Located in Bangkok, 12 miles from Siam Paragon Mall, BnR Resorts features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 13 miles from BnR Resorts, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 13 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Perfect for a one night stop over, or a base if you out and about all day. The lady who ran the hotel waited up for us as a flight delay meant we arrived at 1 O’clock in the morning. She was very helpful, organising us a taxi to the airport the next day, and having a coffee in the morning. Gave us advice on how to get to the airport etc. The coffee area is out in the open in a little courtyard.
- The owner was very helpful and spoke English well.
- The manager was SO helpful helping me navigate the city! I would have had a much more difficult time without her guidance. She is very friendly, and accommodated all of my requests.
- The owner spoke english well and was a great hostess
- Ms. Yuphadee, Manager of the resort is very helpful. She talked with the taxi drivers for taking us to resort and managed another taxi to drop back to airport. It’s a small area but you’ll like your stay for hospitality & environment.
Top Hotels In Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Thung Si Kan Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!