10 Best Hotels To Stay In Thousand Palms California – Top Hotel Reviews
Thousand Palms California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Thousand Palms California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thousand Palms California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thousand Palms California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Thousand Palms California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Thousand Palms California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Thousand Palms California:
Motel 6 Thousand Palms, Ca
Set in Thousand Palms, 8.1 miles from Palm Springs,Motel 6 Thousand Palms – Palm Springs. boasts an outdoor pool and hot tub.Select rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Red Roof Inn Palm Springs Thousand features free WiFi . A TV is provided in each guest room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 11.8 miles from Red Roof Inn Palm Springs Thousand Palms, while Indio is 12.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs International Airport, 6.2 miles from the property.
- Front desk staff was pleasant. Room was clean but not particularly comfortable.
At 11:15 am
The maid knocked on the door and said why don’t all you f#@^ people leave at 11:00 check out.
Yes I was a whole 15 min. Late from check out.
Im sorry but the was the first time she knocked to clean.
I was in shock.
- Convenient to our destinations. George was very helpful and nice and got us checked in without delay
- The young man that checked us in was very polite very helpful all-around nice guy.
- Well at least you got something to eat for breakfast Grab & Go is the name of this game LOL still better than Motel 6 and better than a box
Motel 6 Palm Springs – Rancho Mirage
Motel 6 Palm Springs – Rancho Mirage is located in Rancho Mirage, just 7 miles from Palm Springs.All rooms come with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 11 miles from Motel 6 Rancho Mirage, and Indio is 14 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- At the back of the hotel it was quiet and centrally located in the valley.
- the location was convenient. pillows were full and soft.
- Cleanest Motel 6 ever. Super nice staff. Quiet with a great view of rocky mountain ridge. Great sunset. Close to buffet!
- The price and the staff. Overall, the accommodations were good (for the price-point.)
- Towels – a little rough but absorbent. Soap- did not dry my skin, unexpected surprise. Bed- I have memory foam at home, so mediocre. Noise level- depends on your sleeping habit. I didn’t hear a thing, hubby heard all kinds of stuff. Obviously I’m a heavy sleeper and he’s not. The area is nice and quiet, near the places we wanted to be.
Red Lion Inn & Suites Cathedral City Palm Springs
Located 6 miles from Palm Springs International Airport, this Cathedral City hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A daily continental breakfast is provided for all guests.A flat-screen cable TV is available in each air-conditioned room at Red Lion Inn and Suites Cathedral City-Palms Springs. A microwave, small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are provided. Eco-friendly bath amenities and a hairdryer are included in the private bathroom. Select rooms feature a kitchenette.An outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and cabana are available at Palm Springs-Cathedral City Red Lion Inn and Suites. A fitness center and business center are on site. A valet laundry service is available. Free parking is available.The Desert IMAX Theatre is less than a mile away. Frank Sinatra’s Grave is 4 miles away. Cimarron Gold Resort is 5 miles from Red Lion Inn and Suites Cathedral City-Palm Springs.
I was put in a small king suite on the third floor facing the mountains and Highway 111. It was a beautiful sight. It was quiet and the room especially the bed, was comfortable. I loved that there was an area with a microwave, a refrigerator, coffee pot and ice bucket. Also, there’s a small round table with two chairs to eat. The large closet was nice.
- The linens were clean but had to ask for washcloths and hand towels both nights. Very large evident stains on the carpet, wore my shoes all the time be cause the carpet looked dirty, floors with vinyl were sticky. No alarm, clock or radio, phone did not work.
- The bed was comfortable and the main area of the hotel looked very presentable.
- The bed was very comfortable. The bed was made up correctly, ready to get into and have it cover my shoulders. Most hotels I have to remake the bed, as the covers only come up to your chest.
- Size of the room and all the amenities within the room (kitchen, dining area, seating area, fridge, closet)
- I was put in a small king suite on the third floor facing the mountains and Highway 111. It was a beautiful sight. It was quiet and the room especially the bed, was comfortable. I loved that there was an area with a microwave, a refrigerator, coffee pot and ice bucket. Also, there’s a small round table with two chairs to eat. The large closet was nice.
Travelodge Cathedral City
Just 1 miless from Knott’s Soak City Water Park, this California hotel features an outdoor pool and a hydro-massage tub. All of Travelodge Cathedral City’s spacious rooms include a balcony or patio.Each room provides a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Decorated with maple furniture and bright colors, each room includes free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The hotel serves a continental breakfast and provides guests with a barbecue area. The lobby of this pet-friendly hotel features a flat-screen TV.Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort is less than 1 mile from Cathedral City Travelodge. Palm Springs International Airport and College of the Desert are within a 13-minute drive of the property.
- It was affordable and close to where we needed to Uber to.
- There was no carpet, it was plastic wood flooring.
- They let us leave our bags in the office as we had evening flight.
- The hairdryer is old and hardly dry my hair. The non-smoking room smells like fire pit full of cigarette butts. I have to be transferred to another room which was not done. So I finally got tranferred the third time
- Beds were not comfortable, bed comforters looked old.
Vagabond Inn Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vagabond Inn Palm Springs offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 17 miles from La Quinta. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indio is 20 miles from Vagabond Inn Palm Springs, and Idyllwild is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The lady in the front desk . Marlene very friendly & helpful .
My friends body was itching the next morning
My other friend Luigia M in her separate room she saw bugs!!
- Really enjoyed the view of the pool and the mountains in the distance. Worth the extra few bucks for a pool view.
- Staff went out of their way and were very friendly. We were in a newly remodeled room—Very nice.Breakfast by the pool was lovely—hard boiled eggs, fruit, oatmeal—but no meat, waffles, etc. which was just fine for us-no waiting-no mess.
- Great value. Convenient location. Friendly atmosphere and exceeded overall expectations.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cathedral City – Palm Springs
Offering completely non-smoking guestrooms along with a free daily continental breakfast, this Cathedral City, California hotel provides easy access to local attractions, including top-rated golf courses.The Holiday Inn Express Cathedral City-Palm Springs offers a variety of thoughtful amenities such as free wireless internet access and in-room coffeemakers and mini-refrigerators. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and modern fitness center.Oasis Water Park, El Paseo Shopping Center and McCallum Theatre are all situated minutes from the Cathedral City-Palm Springs Holiday Inn Express. Downtown Palm Springs is also easily accessible.
- Loved the pool area! Clean quiet room! Friendly helpful staff
- Friendly staff, healthy breakfast options, the refreshing cucumber water set out in the lobby in the afternoons!
- The room with the Keurig coffee maker was great! Wide variety of breakfast items.
- Beds not so comfortable food was ok. Staff were really friendly and helpful.
- Staff, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was exceptional.
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert
Nine miles from Palm Springs International Airport and Oasis Water Park, this California hotel features an outdoor pool, hot tub and jogging track. The rooms all have flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas and desks.Palm Desert Hampton Inn & Suites features a breakfast buffet and convenience store. Guests can work out in the gym. For added convenience, there is a business center and meeting facilities.Children’s Discovery Museum is 3 miles from Hampton Inn. The hotel is 6 miles from Living Desert Zoo and Botanical Gardens and 10 miles from Palm Springs Air Museum.
Happy hour was unexpected . Wine and appetizers!
Breakfast was a full meal with omelets, bacon, sausage, juice, fruit and cereal.
What’s not to like!
- Hotel shouldn’t be pumping Febreze into the air throughout. Some people, including my wife, are allergic to the sprays.
- Everything made it comfortable after a busy day of site seeing. Breakfast was always warm and very good with many selections. Wish it had been warmer so we could sit out by the pool. The area outside the facility was very nice and clean. Cocktails in the evening was very nice to sit and relax after a day of running.
- The place is great but In the night is too much noice
- Being there 4 days, it was nice when we saw staff more than once and they actually acknowledged us and talked to us, like very good hosts/hostesses
- Happy hour was unexpected . Wine and appetizers!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rancho Mirage
One of our top picks in Rancho Mirage.Offering beautiful mountain views and an outdoor pool, this decorative Rancho Mirage hotel is on Highway 111. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are provided.A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each modern room at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rancho Mirage. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also included.Guests of the rancho Mirage Holiday Inn Express & Suites can enjoy the on-site hot tub and fitness center. Barbeque facilities and a 24-hour front desk are also available.Living Desert Zoo and Gardens is less than 5 miles from the hotel. Big League Dreams Sports is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- Location, nice sitting area in lobby, delicious water available in lobby, comfortable bed, nice to have a separate sitting room, free parking, free hot breakfast with a large dining room, coffee available all times of the day and evening in lobby, USA newspaper each day, Room 235 was extremely Quiet, very courteous and helpful staff
- Proximity to the tennis garden, breakfast buffet was excellent, fresh and delicious!
- Room was not as small as I expected! All was perfect. Breakfast good enough! We are satisfied
- Staff was good except front desk, customer service was poor.
- I really enjoyed having breakfast included with the room and the other amenities offered by the hotel. The friendliness of the staff made it a pleasurable and easy transition when arriving and departing.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert
Located 11 miles from Palm Springs International Airport, this hotel features an outdoor pool with hot tub. Guest suites include kitchenette facilities and an iPod docking station along with free Wi-Fi.The suites at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert include a flat-screen cable TV. Each is furnished with a sitting and dining area.Breakfast is available each morning and a light evening meal is offered Monday through Thursday.Guests can use the on-site gym at Hilton Palm Desert Homewood Suites. A business center and laundry facilities are also available.The Living Desert Southern California Zoo & Botanical Gardens are 6 miles from the hotel. Homewood Suites Palm Desert is nearby many golf courses including Desert Willow Golf Resort 2.4 miles away.
- New and clean. Great location for us. We were there to go to Indian Wells Tennis Tournament.
- Breakfast and dinner was excrlksnt. Especially the wine!
- the size of the room, the staff, the breakfast and evening social!
- Easy access from freeway and easy access to the entire town.
- The location was good. The kitchen had full size appliances.
Motel 6 Palm Springs East
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Motel 6 Palm Springs East, located 3 miles from Palm Springs International Airport, offers rooms with cable TV. It has an outdoor pool, Wi-Fi and mountain views.Guest rooms at Motel 6 provide a seating area. They are equipped with alarm clock radios and telephones.Laundry facilities are available to guests. Palm Springs East Motel 6 also offers free local calls.The motel is 2 miles from Palm Springs Art Museum and Spa Resort Casino. It is within 5 miles of Knott’s Soak City Water Park, Palm Springs Air Museum and Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
- The hotel has clean modern decor. The bright colors were very cheerful!
- Parking was perfect – right in front of my room door. The pool area was very nice and had great views.
- Nicely refurbished rooms. Loved the walk-in shower (didn’t have to lift my legs).
- My rooms was very dirty full of dust the toilets was not clean at all with hairs on the top and inside the si k was full of toothpaste and I ask for towels and they told me no because the manager get upset.
- front desk woman called to see if all was OK with our room – impressive
Top Hotels In Thousand Palms California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Thousand Palms California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Thousand Palms California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Thousand Palms California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!