10 Best Hotels To Stay In Thorold Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Thorold Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Thorold Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thorold Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thorold Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Thorold Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Thorold Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Thorold Ontario:
Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites
In the heart of the Niagara Region, discover the perfect place to call “home” – Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites.From an internationally acclaimed wine industry, to year round festivals, theater, casinos, historic sites, and unique recreational opportunities through all seasons, you’ll always find something to do when staying at the St. Catharines Niagara Suites.Let the comfort and luxury of spacious guest suites and award-winning guest service indulge you.
- It was close t the university. the staff were awesome. I am planning on coming back in May
- I liked the separate bedroom. It also had small kitchen space and a sofa bed for kids. Good family setup.
- Front desk staff were great, room was nice and big
- Room size was larger than expected, quiet confortable sleep. Near fast food restaurants. Pool is small but nice and warm. Fast checkin.
- Huge room, nice staff, good heating, massive comfy bed, clean everywhere
Best Western Hotel St. Catharines-Niagara
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, Best Western Hotel St. Catharines-Niagara is located in St. Catharines in the region of Ontario, just 10 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts and mini-golf at the hotel. Niagara Falls is 11 miles from St. Catharines Hotel, and Buffalo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- great location close to the event we were attending, clean and attractive room , great breakfast in the morning , we had a great stay…..the next time we have anything to attend in St.Catharines we will stay again!!!!
Reasonably clean , nice to have a fridge and microwave , good soap dispensers in shower
Easy access from ground floor room to outside/ car
- Staff was extremely considerate and accommodating. Great service!
- The staff was excellent, the pool was open late for my son. The room was clean and well maintained.
- Good location off the highway. Restaurant and pool on site. Very family friendly
Stone Mill Inn
Stone Mill Inn offers accommodations in St. Catharines. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 11 miles from Stone Mill Inn, and Niagara Falls is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 35 miles from Stone Mill Inn.
The room was great, the bed was comfortable and rainfall shower was great – too bad no tub.
The lobby is lovely as well.
- Bed was awesome and it was great to have such a great restaurant part of the Inn!
- This a lovely place. The room was clean and cozy and quiet. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very accommodating.
- The ambiance of the facility. The entrance, the phone call because I was arriving after 9 pm. The decor was warm and classy. I like wood and stone, the earthy feel.
- Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, favorite place to stay!
- The room was great, the bed was comfortable and rainfall shower was great – too bad no tub.
Comfort Inn St. Catharines Niagara
One of our top picks in St. Catharines.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn St. Catharines Niagara offers accommodations in St. Catharines, just 10 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Niagara Falls is 10 miles from Comfort In St. Catharines, and Buffalo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- High quality bed matress, so very comfortable sleeping at night.
- The room was small but very clean . Bathroom was spotless . Staff was helpful and friendly
- Loved the place. Fantastic value for the money. Clean, modern, lots of amenities. Super location. We’ll be back next week on our away home
- Heating unit did not work properly as it was cold in room even with the heat turned up to 76 degrees. Fan was loud.
- Convenient Location & friendly accommodating staff.
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake
This Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel is a 12 minute drive of Niagara Falls. The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake features a microwave and refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms are also equipped with a 26-inch flat-screen TV and an alarm clock with MP3 connectivity.Guests at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Hilton Garden Inn can use the gym or the hot tub. A 24-hour business center and free on-site parking are also available.The Great North American Grill at the Hilton Garden Inn is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel also has a lounge and 24-hour convenience store. Evening room service is available.
- Great breakfast each morning, Good location. QUIET room and firm king size bed.
- I had nothing but a great experience when interacting with the staff. They were all very friendly and the service at the front desk and in the restaurant was quick and courteous. When I had internet issues in my room they gave me a new room within 5 minutes of calling IT.
- Staff could not have been any more friendly, helpful or welcoming!
- A beautiful stay the staff was absolutely amazing ?
- We loved the location and the facilities at the hotel
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St.Catharines-Niagara
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St.Catharines-Niagara is located in St. Catharines in the region of Ontario. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 11 miles from Holiday Inn St.Catharines-Niagara, and Niagara Falls is 11 miles away. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- I don’t know if all rooms have this feature, but our room (standard king) had two shower heads- one on either side of the shower. I have never seen this before but it was very pleasant. Other than that, the room was very clean and had a large (empty) mini fridge for guests to use, a microwave, and a working coffee maker. Definitely great value for the money!
- The staff accommodated my request for a ground floor room. I appreciated having the Timothy’s Coffee on site and there was plenty of parking. And the room was very warm despite the cold weather! I got a great night’s sleep. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Internet connections was very good. The bed was very comfortable.
- The bed was very comfy and the location was convenient for us, lots of parking.
Lots of amenities on the property. Brunch was excellent. lots of parking for cars.
I would recommend this facility and look forward to returning.
Springbank House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Springbank House Inn offers accommodations in St. Catharines, just 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Niagara Falls is 10 miles from Springbank House Inn, and Buffalo is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 34 miles from Springbank House Inn.
- We enjoyed absolutely everything Springbank House Inn had to offer!
- So incredibly accommodating!!! Lovely property & service. Would stay there again in a heartbeat!
Gave complementary coffee with a cookie or coffee cake.
Bed was comfortable.
- Andrea was very pleasant. Situated in a nice historic neighbourhood. Easily accessible and parking available.
The house is beautiful, clean and the bed is very comfortable
The access is easy and the host makes you feel home instantly.
Very quiet and calm.
Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls Hotel
This hotel is located across from the Canada One Outlet, which features shopping. The hotel offers an indoor pool, outdoor pool and provides free Wi-Fi in every room.Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also include cable TV and air conditioning.Ramada Plaza features the on-site Don Cherry’s Restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.Niagara Falls Ramada Plaza is 2 miles from the Niagara Falls Golf Club and Fallsview Casino. The hotel is 2 miles from Skylon Tower, which features views of Niagara Falls.
- The room itself was nice, i like the room area before the bedroom.
- Size of the bed, inclusions in the hotel (mini fridge, extra blanket, number of towels-4, water bottle inclusion), cleanliness
- The location and the price is good but the circumstance and the equipment is nightmare
- It was very nice and comfortable. We had problem with our phone and heating , but they gave us another room promptly. Overall I had very good experience.
- We stayed in a King Suite with two children. It was nice having two separate rooms with two TVs to keep everyone amused at night time. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The location was not too far from the main attractions. Pool was a good size for the kids. It was handy to have a pool on each side of the hotel in case one was busy. The hotel gives out coupons to use at the two restaurants attached to the hotel.
Niagara Lodge & Suites
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! Niagara Lodge & Suites is located in the Lundy’s Lane neighborhood in Niagara Falls, just 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Buffalo is 19 miles from Niagara Lodge & Suites, and Niagara Falls is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The King bed was very comfortable, the room was a nice size and everything work as it should, the only downfall was the room could have been cleaned a little better, but all in all you get alot for your money.
- Wasn’t happy with room service wasn’t professionally done
- Our family stayed one night in a family suite. The rooms are fairly big and spacious and enough for 6 to 7 people to stay so it was good enough for the four of us. The rooms included all facilities as mentioned such as the mini fridge, the microwave, the coffee maker, the dining table, free Wi-Fi, free parking etc. and the free breakfast was fairly good.
- There was a noise in the bathroom that kept us up all night. The mattresses were very hard and loud.
- My regular place to stay when i’m in Niagara. staff is always very friendly & helps out when there is a problem!
Super 8 Niagara Falls – Fallsview District Hotel
One of our top picks in Niagara Falls.Located in Niagara Falls in the region of Ontario, 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Super 8 Niagara Falls – Fallsview District Hotel features a terrace and hot tub. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Buffalo is 18 miles from Super 8 Niagara Falls, and Niagara Falls is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 40 miles from Super 8 Niagara Falls – Fallsview District Hotel.
- The blankets are fresh and oh so comfortable and the mattress is great
Nice big and clean king size bed.
Whirlpool a nice touch….great for relaxation after being out the entire day.
Short walk to the Casino.
- Games room, pool, and the set up of the room and there was plenty of towels.
- The king size bed was so comfortable. The room was very clean. It was a really nice place
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They honestly cared. They made conversation and were genuinely interested in talking with you.
Top Hotels In Thorold Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Thorold Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Thorold Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Thorold Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!