10 Best Hotels To Stay In Thornton North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Thornton North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Thornton North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thornton North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thornton North Yorkshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Thornton North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Thornton North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Thornton North Yorkshire:
The Tempest Arms
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Tempest Arms offers accommodations in Elslack. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Leeds is 25 miles from The Tempest Arms, and Harrogate is 24 miles away. Leeds Bradford Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Craven Heifer Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Craven Heifer Inn offers accommodations in Kelbrook, just 29 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leeds is 26 miles from The Craven Heifer Inn, and Harrogate is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 20 miles from The Craven Heifer Inn.
- We were in the Lodge. The room had everything required (no bath but great shower) and it had a small seating area outside. Easy access to Malham and Skipton. Food excellent. The pub had a good atmosphere.
- Comfy room freindly staff , very clean excellent food
- The bedroom was very comfortable and well equipped and there was a great shower in the bathroom. We pre-booked and ate in the restaurant; the food was fabulous and good value for money.
- Loved everything about this hotel. Accommodation first rate. Food absolutely fabulous .Staff lovely and friendly with xcellent waiting on staff. Very good location quite near to Skipton and easy to reach othe parts of Yorkshire.
- Room was great, a superior room, lots of space and like new
The Old Stone Trough Country Lodge & Inn
The Old Stone Trough Country Lodge & Inn is located in Barnoldswick, 29 miles from Manchester and 26 miles from Leeds. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is available.Harrogate is 26 miles from Old Stone Trough Lodge, and Bradford is 18 miles away. Leeds Bradford Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff that was happy to help no matter what. Breakfast good and pleasant location.
- Great value and included breakfast, pub food was fantastic
- The breakfast was brilliant. The room was really good with a great location and view. It was very clean.
- Staff were friendly, nothing was too much trouble for them. The room and hotel was clean and comfortable
- Really comfortable bed, excellent breakfast, friendly staff
The Coniston Hotel & Spa – Skipton
Located in Gargrave, 28 miles from Leeds, The Coniston Hotel & Spa – Skipton features a sun terrace and views of the lake. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Harrogate is 25 miles from The Coniston Hotel & Spa – Skipton, and Bradford is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Great Lunch, Great Dinner and amazing Breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. We will certainly return. Staff Member John was a credit to your company and was one of the major factors of us wanting to return.
- The bed and pillows very comfy valance on the bed lying on the floor on 1 side and under the mattress on the over.
- Great in every aspect. Comfortable, food was great, spa really good.
- Beautiful setting with fantastic facilities. The staff were so helpful and nothing was too much to ask. We would definitely stay here again!
- The view from the room was amazing! I can honestly say, every thing about the 2 days and 1 night we were there was brilliant! The staff were so friendly, great service all the way through! Loved the spa…great experience all round!
Located in Skipton, 26 miles from Leeds, Masons Arms features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the inn. Harrogate is 23 miles from Masons Arms, and Bradford is 19 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 20 miles away.
- Shower was great, nice option to have a bath. Bike shed organised for us, which was nice. Very friendly and relaxed. Food was great.
- The staff were warm and friendly. Good food. Comfortable and clean. A great place to stay. We will definitely go back.
- The location was lovely in the picturesque village of Gargrave, just by the river. The weather was bad so we couldn’t make the most of the walk along the river but we will come back in summer to do it again. The Masons was quaint, homely and warm and the staff were very friendly. The landlord and landlady made us feel very welcome and couldn’t do enough for us. The food was fantastic and lots of it! Definitely worth another visit.
- Really friendly staff, great food, excellent beer, clean bedroom.
- Excellent pub with good atmosphere and excellent, friendly staff.
White Bull Gisburn
Located in Gisburn, 31 miles from Leeds, White Bull Gisburn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Harrogate is 30 miles from White Bull Gisburn, and Bradford is 23 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 25 miles away.
- Excellent food, comfortable room and good hospitality.
Good breakfast. parking and position but was disappointed with room for money.
Although bed was comfortable and linen and towels good.
- Good breakfast and evening meal. Pub is welcoming and nicely decorated with a nice selection of beer and food. Dog friendly – our small Jack Russell stayed in the room with us.
- White bull was a fantastic place to stay stuff and food room all very good an excellent place to stay
- Beautiful room and huge bathroom. Food excellent, friendly staff and Kelvin made us all very welcome.
The Alma Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Alma Inn offers accommodations in Colne, just 27 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Leeds is 24 miles from The Alma Inn, and Harrogate is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable, location beautiful service fantastic. The food,though, deserves a special mention. We had 3 course evening meal, followed by breakfast, and every single dish was as good if not better than anything we have had around the world. Can’t wait to return!
- The staff were helpful and friendly. All the amenities were excellent
- The Alma Inn is a very inviting country pub / restaurant with a small number of comfortable, cosy rooms. The décor has clearly been tastefully updated recently. The staff are fabulous – so helpful.
- Very friendly and relaxing with a log fire to sit in front of while having a pint, the room was really nice and the views to the hills were fantastic
- We had been stuck in the snow, when we arrived Jack could not have been more helpful. We intend returning for a weekend treat in the summer
One of our top picks in Skipton.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Herriots Hotel offers accommodations in Skipton, just 22 miles from Leeds. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Harrogate is 20 miles from Herriots Hotel, and Bradford is 16 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 16 miles away.
Julie went out of her way to help us solve a important problem.
Laura in the Restaurant/ bar went out of her way to help us have a good time. Ran to fix the elevator for one of our guests !
- Convenient location. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast choice.
- Excellent hotel, conveniently located to bars and restaurants. Comfortable, very clean room, fabulous powerful shower, very friendly staff, fabulous Yorkshire cooked breakfast. Highly recommended.
- Food excellent! Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
- great helpful staff Chris who booked us in was lovely and everyone else too !
- Julie went out of her way to help us solve a important problem.
The Craven Heifer
Situated in Skipton, The Craven Heifer features a bar and free WiFi. The property is set 1.2 miles from Skipton Castle. The property has a restaurant.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served each morning at the property.Leeds Bradford International Airport is 16.2 miles from the property.
- Decent value for money and a good location not too far out of the town centre. Staff were very friendly and the breakfast was good. We had all the facilities we needed, the bed was comfortable and the shower was good.
- Lovely room, extremely friendly helpful staff, fantastic breakfast.
- Extremely friendly staff.The home made produce was understated!it was marvellous.very dog friendly even when ours kicked off!!
- Th.e evening meals were excellent. Lots of choice and very tasty
- First stay but very pleased, representing excellent value for money. Breakfast included in price was second to none, friendly reception and clean room and fine location. Would be happy to recommend.
The Woolly Sheep Inn
One of our top picks in Skipton.The Woolly Sheep Inn is located in Skipton, just 22 miles from Leeds. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Harrogate is 20 miles from The Woolly Sheep Inn, and Bradford is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Traditional pub with modern extremely comfortable rooms. Loved the bigger bed.
- Was very clean, beautiful pub, friendly staff and amazing breakfast made with top quality produce. Would definitely recommend and will certainly be visiting again.
- Happy with the room the service and really enjoyed our evening meal
- Where it’s situated, easy to go sight seeing . Good food and real ales. All staff were lovely and little extras in the room much appreciated.
Location was excellent, right in heart of Skipton and all of the shops. The food was great, the room was a decent size and quiet.
The staff were very friendly and went out of there way to help you.
Top Hotels In Thornton North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Thornton North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Thornton North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Thornton North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!