10 Best Hotels To Stay In Thong Son Beach Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Thong Son Beach Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Thong Son Beach Koh Samui:
Samui Honey Cottages Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Choeng Mon Beach! Samui Honey Cottages features private bungalows surrounded by tropical grounds, an outdoor restaurant by the beach, an outdoor swimming pool and free parking.Situated in front of Choeng Mon Beach, Samui Honey Cottages offers spacious accommodations. Each air-conditioned bungalow comes with a terrace, bathroom with glass roof, TV with satellite channels and room service.Free high speed internet access is available at the business center. The Honey Seafood Restaurant serves fresh seafood, Thai and European cuisines.Samui Honey Cottages is located just a short drive from attractions including the Big Buddha Statue, View Point and Na Muang Waterfalls.
- The excellent staff and the prime location right on the beach..
- Great location – a stones throw from the beach. Very quaint bungalows with kettle, mini fridge, laundry service, water and fresh towels daily. Staff are really helpful.
Beachfront super view, great hospitality. We requested beachfront room therefore the room was a bit old but classic, everything works fine.
You can choose for modern bungalow but it’s not the Beachfront, we stick to the beachfront one.
Food at the resort restaurant was great, breakfast was lovely.
We rent a motorbike to travel around the island.
Resort is bit far from Center but peaceful great for couple and family with childeren.
- Relaxed vibe, like your own private beach (due to low season), and very peaceful.
- Great location and friendly staff, although English is most definitely a second language! But for the price it’s an excellent little package. Basic rooms but great location
Tango Luxe Beach Villa Samui
One of our top picks in Choeng Mon Beach.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Tango Luxe Beach Villa Samui offers tropical villas with a private pool and free WiFi. It has a main infinity pool, two on-site restaurants and pampering spa treatments.Luxurious ocean-facing villas are well-furnished with a 42-inch flat-screen TV, iPod dock and sun loungers. The large en suite bathroom has a separate bathtub and shower stall.Tango Luxe Beach Villa Samui is a 5-minute drive from Seatran Ferry Pier, which offers transfers to Koh Phangan. It is 1.9 miles from Samui International Airport.The two on-site restaurants, Qi Oriental Cuisine and Sea La Vie Beach Bar, serve Thai and European cuisine, as well as fresh seafood dishes. Breakfast can be served in the villas for guests’ comfort.Cielo Spa provides a variety of treatments, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and Thai massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa bath and a steam room. Complimentary shuttl e services to Chaweng’s city centre are provided daily. Bicycle rental and canoes are also available.
The location near the two temples, a 7/11 and a pharmacy, and very good restaurants. The shuttle service to chaweng is also pretty convenient.
The swimming pools we’re good, and also the food in general. The views to sunsets and the big Buddha are great.
The staff was great, especially the philipino receptionist 🙂 the music was also great.
- The room and pool were great! The main pool was fantastic and the pool bar has happy hour two times which was great. The room also has amentities that aren’t mentioned; i.e. 2 umbrellas, a beach bag, insect repellant lotion, tooth brush, lotion, shampoo, etc…essentially you could just bring clothes and be good to go
- The staff were lovely, always very friendly and happy. Breakfast was served in our villa every morning, it was always slightly cold but still tasty. The villa was spacious and comfortable, including the private pool that even had jets so you could use it as a spa. The resort is quite small and far from the action, but this suited us as it was nice and quiet and you could get a good sleep. There is a free shuttle bus into chaweng every day at 1pm that picks you up at 5pm, this was a great service the resort offered. There were some great (and cheap) restaurants within walking distance.
- Very pleasant stay! Staff was really profissional and kind, the concierge gave excellent recomendations on places to go and arranged for everything we needed. Breakfast was nice and more than enough.
- The villas are beautifully located at the beach and everything about the resort is superlative. The villas themselves are big and very comfortable (great bed, comfy sheets, the biggest bathroom I have ever seen!), quiet during the night, the private pool was great to have, the restaurant at the sea is beautiful and prepares delicious food. The staff were without exception extremely helpful, accommodating and always smiling. The breakfast was very good and had lots of choices. I absolutely loved staying here and would go back in a heartbeat.
- The location near the two temples, a 7/11 and a pharmacy, and very good restaurants. The shuttle service to chaweng is also pretty convenient.
Chalala Samui Resort
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Chalala Samui Resort offers accommodations in Chaweng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 15 miles from Chalala Samui Resort, and Khanom is 27 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 1.2 miles away.
Very clean, neat with friendly staff. Food at resort excellent.
And for a little pamper the massage ladies are super at Resort!!
- Near to sunbeds and pool plus the beach was adjoined to the resort. Bar and restaurant was very nice and cheaply priced.
- We always stay at chalala for some days when We are in koh samui and its always really good. The staff is very friendly and its good value for money.
- Beutiful place, lovely garden, next to the beach, the staff changed every day the towels, they cleaned up, the pool was always clean and warm, quite place, not far from the center, it was really like a paradise! It was more that we expected, stronlgy recommended place.
- We stayed for one night on our way to Myanmar. The bungalow was perfect – near the beach – not more then 200 m to the main road of Chaweng, but very silent. Perfect stay – everything clean and comfortable.
- Very clean, neat with friendly staff. Food at resort excellent.
Hotel Ibis Samui Bophut
One of our top picks in Bophut .This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Ibis Bophut Samui is favorably situated right next to the beach, but away from the more well-known beaches, in a quieter location. It is 10 minutes from the airport.Relax around the beautiful pool next to the lovely beach, or on the sand by the sea. To be more active, rent a bike to see the local area, including the authentic fishing village. For longer trips, rent a car.Enjoy an excellent barbecue buffet. The food at the Restaurant Taste is superb. Guests can choose their own taste combinations in a Thai version of tapas cuisine. Then soak up the atmosphere at the bar.
nice pool, friendly and helpful staff, good bed
the prices are so cheap you can get 2 rooms interconnecting so the kids can stay in their own room
- Fantastic hotel for the price. Staff really helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Lovely beach and pool. Rooms great, massive bed. Happy hour at the bar too! Would thoroughly recommend and stay here again
- Nice beach, pool and garden. Good breakfast. Good location for relaxing.
- The smoothies are great! The pool, the room, the beds, the staff, the breakfast & dinner. The Ibis is perfect in price & location
- Great location towards the end of the beach ? Family connecting room suited our needs, beds & pillows very comfy! We had a nice time, breakfast was great & the massage was brilliant! To end on a good note, the smoothies are too die for!
- nice pool, friendly and helpful staff, good bed
Kirati Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and playground, Kirati Beach Resort is located in Choeng Mon Beach, just 13 miles from Ko Phangan. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Chaweng is 3 miles from Kirati Beach Resort, and Khanom is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Good 60’s and 70’s music. RELAXED atmosphere. Friendly and helpful staff.
- We really liked the ‘rustic beach hut’ feel of the restaurant and beach front. The staff were very friendly, but sometimes there were communication barriers. Kirati had lots of trees and it was a laid back and relaxing atmosphere. We stayed in the main building part and it was lovely. The cabins/cottages seemed really dark when we peeked our heads in. Highly recommend staying here. The Choeng Mon beach was outstanding! Not for partying, but more for relaxing and chilling out!
- Relaxed place, excellent choice of food and drink, location right on the beach. Enjoyed the massage being able to listen to the sea.
- The room is very big and spacious. Hotel is right outside the beach.
- My rating on Booking says they put it at 2.5, but I am checking the boxes for the lowest (1 or 0) on every option. Booking is making this rating higher than I am saying it is. This place is terrible.
Chaweng Noi Pool Villa
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Chaweng Noi Pool Villa is a 7-minute drive from Chaweng Beach. It has rooms and private villas with free Wi-Fi in public areas. The property features a pool, tour desk and 24-hour front desk. Massage service can be arranged.The villa is a 15-minute drive from Chaweng Centre. It is a 20-minute drive from Samui International Airport.Each unit features a flat-screen cable TV and balcony or terrace. It also has a safe, refrigerator and electric teakettle. A bathtub is included in a private bathroom. Villas have a kitchenette and private pool.The property has luggage storage, meeting facilities and car rental service. It also has a shuttle service and laundry. Free private parking is available on site.Chaweng Noi Pool Villa Restaurant serves a variety of Thai and international dishes.
- Value for money, comfortable beds ! Bathtub was a plus point .
- Pool villas are roomy and clean. Staff are friendly. Price is competitive for Chaweng but that may be a reflection of where the hotel is located i.e. Chaweng Noi and the fact the beach is a 5 minute walk across the road. Main pool was large with plenty of sun beds and never that busy.
Staff were great and place very clean
Pool cleaned everyday
- The pool was lovely and the staff were really friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast buffet and the restaurant/cafe were fabulous. Food was great although a fairly limited choice on the menu. The pool area was clean, private and well maintained. All the public areas were clean and well cared for. The staff were all lovely and extremely helpful. Personally we preferred Chaweng Noi to Chaweng as it was quieter with regards to bar noise and general hustle and bustle.
The Privilege Hotel Ezra Beach Club
One of our top picks in Bangrak Beach.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, The Privilege Hotel Ezra Beach Club is located in Bangrak Beach in the region of Koh Samui, just 13 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Chaweng is 1.9 miles from The Privilege Hotel Ezra Beach Club, and Khanom is 27 miles away. Samui Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- The bed was so comfy! Luxurious rooms, all toiletries provided. Very clean and the pool area was lovely!
- Fantastic stay. Fantastic staff. Beautiful hotel. Pool was excellent.
- The distance from the beach was good as only at the end of the pool area. The staff are helpful and allowed us to shower in a room before we left for the plane even though we checked out but just spent the day on the beach. Pancake man and fried chicken stall are a worthwhile visit. Just outside the 7eleven 😉
nice pool and right down to a good looking beach.
would recommend to others
Bed was comfy
Restaurant great food
Ark Bar Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Chaweng.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. A beachfront resort in the center of Chaweng, Ark Bar Beach Resort is only 150 feet from the main shopping and nightlife areas. It features 3 outdoor pools and 4 beachside bars.Air-conditioned rooms at Ark Bar have private balconies. Each room has a flat-screen cable TV and a safe.Guests can enjoy a body massage or play a game of pool. The resort provides car rental and airport shuttle services, and day trips can be arranged at the tour desk. Free Wi-Fi is available.The beachside restaurant has indoor or outdoor dining. Thai and Western dishes are available, as well as fresh seafood specialties. The resort hosts a daily pool party at the swimming pool and the beach party is held twice a week.Ark Bar Beach Resort is 150 feet from the main shopping area. Koh Samui Airport is just a 10-minute drive away.
-Central location, directly in the middle of all the action. Ark Bar is the landmark for all nightlife on the island.
-Great restaurant directly on the beach. Big area for entertainment, dining, and beach parties.
- Nice pool and right on the beach, excellent breakfast (you pick 5 items off a list and they make it fresh), really fun bar if you want to go out
- Breakfast was great value, right on the beach and close to restaurants and other amenities. Good tunes and buzz during the day while chilling at the pool. Decent wifi, friendly staff. Would stay here again. Party place so avoid if you are looking for somewhere quiet.
- Very lively. Right on the beach. 50 meters to Chaweng Main Street with all its life; countless shops, bars and restaurants. Pools are nice, beach is right there, staff are friendly and helpful. Always music and party night is every night.
- Great experience at this place. Great atmosphere and an all round good hotel (if you like to party)
- -Central location, directly in the middle of all the action. Ark Bar is the landmark for all nightlife on the island.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Cactus Bungalow offers accommodations in Bophut . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 13 miles from Cactus Bungalow, and Chaweng is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.1 miles from Cactus Bungalow.
- The bedding was clean and the rooms has good air-conditioning. The ladies working at the spa ( located in front of property on the beach) were very good. The loungers on the beach were lovely and comfy. The food was always tasty.
- Awesome place. Nice food. Nice beach. The employees are very friendly 🙂 and we liked the room.
- The location. Great pizzas. Sunlounges on the beach.
A fantastic location on the beach. The staff is super; nice, helpful and pleasant.
The food in the restaurant is delicious.
We have had a wonderful holiday here !!!!
- The food was outstanding! The beach chairs so comfortable and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Lush grounds made for a very private and quiet holiday.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Anjali offers accommodations in Mae Nam, just 1.3 miles from W Retreat Samui. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The server at the bar was friendly and the fresh coconut water was cold.
+ Amazing sea view from the room
+ Beach just one step from the hotel
+ Massage on the beach nearby
+ Couple nice restaurants nearby
+ Very beautiful, sandy beach, not crowded at all.
+ Sunbed available from the restaurant
- We had a great stay. Anything you need you can just ask the reception and you it will get organised for you. Would stay again.
- The hotel was right on the beach. The shower was good. There were lots of places relatively close to go for food/drinks. Bed was comfy.
- The beach is less than a minute walk. And its not to busy in the night.
Top Hotels In Thong Son Beach Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!