10 Best Hotels To Stay In Thon Buri Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Thon Buri Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Thon Buri Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thon Buri Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thon Buri Bangkok Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Thon Buri Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Thon Buri Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Thon Buri Bangkok Province:
Conveniently located in the west of Bangkok’s city centre, ZENNIQ offers modern rooms with free WiFi access throughout the property. Boasting an on-site restaurant, the property is just a 6-minute walk from Wongwian Yai BTS Skytrain Station.The rooms and suites at ZENNIQ come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a small dining table. There is also a safety deposit and a minibar. Free toiletries and a shower can be found in the private bathroom.Other facilities include free private parking, a free daily maid service, luggage storage and a 24-hour reception. Guests can unwind at the rooftop garden while staying at ZENNIQ.Chao Pho Suea Shrine is a 2-minute walk from ZENNIQ, while Bangkok’s city centre can be reached within a 15-minute skytrain ride away. The Chao Phraya River and the pier is 1.6 miles away, while Suvarnabhumi International Airport is 29.8 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is very clean .is worth all the money.
- The Hotels ambiance was amazing and welcoming and the hotel location was perfect since it was not in the main city center but still it was well connected by the metro which is just across the street
Suite clean and spacious with AC in both rooms.
Bed comfortable and big, clean sheets and towels. Surroundings safe to walk even at night time.
Staff friendly and helpful with a good level of English.
BTS station around 600m from the hotel. Only 2 BTS station from Taksin boat station.
- The breakfast was good but should have more option for fruits.
- I liked the breakfast. The rooms were really nice , good value for money and centralised location
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1.7 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, W Station features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 3.3 miles from W Station, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 16 miles from W Station.
- Nice staff,good location,close to the bts station,quiet place to sleep,very comfortable to stay.A restaurant nearby is awesome for its credible low price food which tastes pretty good.
- The staff was so friendly, wifi coverage was good overall, clean and location is also 9 out of 10
- We had a great stay at W Station! The location was nice – a bit far from some of the attractions, but ~20 minutes away with inexpensive cabs and the BTS train right around the corner. Though we came to appreciate the quiet area after seeing how crazy the centre was. The room itself was a good size for the 2 of us, the bed was large and comfortable, and it was cleaned everyday with water bottles provided daily as well. We opted for the included breakfast which was really delicious. The staff was really kind and helpful as well. We would definitely recommend W Station for your stay in Bangkok!
Food – The breakfast was really good, especially their main dishes.
Staff – The owner was really friendly and introduced us to a lot of local hangouts.
Ambience – I liked the place as it was quiet and small but cosy.
Check In – We arrived quite late (past 12am) for our check in but the staff still came over to assist us with our luggage immediately and helped us with our check-in
Everything was awesome during these 3 nights’ stay in W Station… MERCI !
Double U = ?? (French language) double V station in Bangkok
“During the 7th century, to distinguish the sound from either “v” and “u”, scribes started writing double u (uu) for “W”. When in 1300, French-speaking Normans ruled England, they transformed Old English to Anglo-Saxon into Middle English. Because in Anglo-Saxon “W” shifts to “v” as in other Germanic languages, and due to the fact that early printers used “vv” in lack of a “W” in their type, the name double-u was used as a reference to the former identity of “u” and “v”. That’s why a lot of words relate to that origin: guard/ward, flour/flower or Suede/Swede… ”
The Star of Sathorn
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Star of Sathorn offers accommodations in Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge, concierge services, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.7 miles from The Star of Sathorn, and Siam Paragon Mall is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Size of Room
Near to BTS station
That was a very nice hotel. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The location is in a quiet room just off a main road in Bangkok, 5min walk from the MRT, very convenient!
The breakfast is a nice buffet with good options, local and international.
The rooms is spacious and sound proof, the entire place is calm so it’s very relaxing from the busling Bangkok.
- The breakfast every morning. The owner cooked every food herself in the morning. I always looking forward to it. Felt that mum in the kitchen every morning
- The owners are wonderful. We all feel very comfortable when staying there. They both tried to help us in whatever way they could. They gave us great tips to travel around. They even made breakfast for our group when we had to leave early in the morning for our day tour. It is very surprised to find a gem like this hotel in a very busy Bangkok City. This is one of our best hotel that we ever been too.
- I like that its near BTS, so its easy to go around, plus 7eleven is walking distance.
- Size of Room
Located in Bangkok, 2.2 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Season Place features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Siam Paragon Mall is 4 miles from Season Place, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Bangkok Loft Inn
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Thonburi neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.7 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Bangkok Loft Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 3.3 miles from Bangkok Loft Inn, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 16 miles away.
- The staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast was provided so it was a good deal for the price. We were given very good instructions on how to take public transit to the hotel from the airport.
- Very clean, modern room with a large bathroom. Breakfast was great!
- It’s very clean and staff are very friendly can’t do enough for you . Hotel is only a few steps from the sky train which is very easy. To use and fast . A good part of Bangkok to stay.
The staff was very nice, smily, and helpful. The beds were comfortable.
The hotel is 2 min to BTS, very convenient.
- Good clean comfortable hotel with friendly helpful staff
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Admire Thonburi offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.6 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hotel. Siam Paragon Mall is 3.2 miles from Admire Thonburi, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- It has a lovely bar, run along with a hostel, which is common for the hotel as well. Nice atmosphere.
- It’s clean,simple room,good value,great stuff very helpfully.
Good rooms with refrigerator
Good air con
Excellent little place around the corner that sells a load of pork dishes (near 7/11) very cheap
- The property is very comfortable, the staff is amazing. Responsible, professional, helpful. The position is strategic, not far from landmarks and from a metro station. I would recommend to stay here.
- The room was very simple but clean, staff were very friendly and helpful
Klean Residence Hotel
Located 1.7 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng in Bangkok, Klean Residence Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 3.2 miles from Klean Residence Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 4.3 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 16 miles away.
- Away from traffic (noise), quiet and very near to conference venue. With 7e at the corner. Super clean too!
– close to bts (skytrain)
– close to 7-11
– many taxi in neigbourhood
– parkingspace with quard 24/24
– staff very friendly and helpfull
– good value for money
– good comfort: elavator, tv, fridge, very good airco, parkingspace, …
Good location few minutes walk from skytrain, 7/11 across the street and many street food sellers morning and evening, and restaurants on main street.
Clean, comfortable room. Small balcony.
- The location is great, two minute walk to the sky train station. There are food vendors right outside.
- Personnel was so nice and the room was clean and comfortable
AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel
Offering views of the Chao Phraya River, AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel features rooms with a blend of contemporary and modern styles. Guests can enjoy stunning views from the 100 feet rooftop infinity pool or dine at one of the hotel’s restaurants. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle boat service to and from Sathorn Pier, which connects with Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station. From the skytrain station, guests can reach some of Bangkok’s premier shopping destinations and attractions in a few minutes. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is approximately a 1-hour drive away.Air-conditioned rooms at AVANI Riverside are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, a minibar and a safety deposit box. Suites offer a seating and dining area and some also have a separate bedroom. The en suite bathroom features a bathtub or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. During the stay in any room type, guests will also receive a free use of the handy smartphone that is inclusive of unlimited local and international calls, a 3G data connectivity with WiFi accessibility, the hotel’s facility information as well as a digital city guide to Bangkok.A fitness room is available for guests to stay fit and active. Services such as laundry, luggage storage and tour information are all available with assistance from the 24-hour front desk. There is free parking on-site and shuttle services can be arranged.A buffet breakfast and a la carte dishes are served at Skyline, while Attiude offer Asian tapas and drinks by the pool. Snacks and quick bites can be found at The Pantry or the Living Room Bar. Additionally, the hotel is connected to Riverside Plaza, which offers a larger selection of dining and shopping options.
This hotel was amazing. We really enjoyed our stay.
We arrived early due to flight and our room was ready before 10am, we were welcomed with drinks and staff were very attentive and helpful.
The room was very nice with a good view. The breakfast was very nice, different every day and the coffee was super good, i like a strong black coffee!
One morning we missed breakfast time and staff allowed us to eat a sandwich and drink from their cafe at no extra cost, that was a great bonus!
The free shuttle boat was also great to get around and the night market was a cool place to hang out.
Not to mention the hotel’s infinity pool was amazing and loved the coconut drink, it’s a must, everyone should try!
- The customer service at Avani was amazing – they take care you from the moment you arrive to when you leave. All the rooms are facing the river with a good view and the rooftop infinity pool is amazing. The best thing about Avani is that it is not as crowded as the rest of Bangkok so it is a welcome retreat.
the view from the room ( booked higher floor) and the swimming pool!
nice breakfast and easy to go around (we used all the time uber….really cheap and safe)
The boat ride, their hospitality. The pantry stuff were awesome, regretted not having the time to try them out! It was a one night birthday trip and the hotel prepared a surprise at 9pm before we head out for Asiatique. It was a lovely gesture from the hotel.
Didnt have the time to try the pool or their sky bar, but will definitely return!
- Staff friendliness, beautiful views, breakfast, comfortable beds
- This hotel was amazing. We really enjoyed our stay.
The Aiyapura Bangkok
Located in Klongsan, The Aiyapura Bangkok is a 5-minute walk from Wongwianyai BTS Sky Train Station. It has a 100 feet outdoor pool with spa pool.The Aiyapura Bangkok is situated 1.9 miles from Grand Palace and 2.7 miles from MBK Shopping Mall. Free parking is provided for guests.Each room provides both cable and satellite TV channels. Free bottled water is included.
- The pool and fitness center is fantastic. The staff is extremely polite and helpful, you will always feel welcome. I’ve stayed here many times and this stay is another perfect example for me to come back again. Close to BTS Wongwian yai and reception always open. Great location close to local food, 7-11, massage and easy to get a taxi.
- Nice old hotel with an amazing swimming pool…a bit away from everything, but I love it to stay 1-2 days before Samui island… since 2010!:)
– big swimming pool
– got water heater
– got fridge
– aircond was cold
– near to 7eleven, tesco lotus and another market
-near to BTS wong wian yai ( just take the exit 3 and take the lift, then walk through behind the lift, you see a green wall, turn left at the green wall and go straight until you saw the hotel at your left side)
– room was big
– got hairdryer
– staff are friendly
- The whole city was reachable,and yhe pool area a great plus.
- I liked the location as it wasnt chaotic etc. The pool was fantastic and quite quiet. Great air con and a fridge in the room which was useful! Great value for money and I would return if I was in Bangkok again.
Vacation Bangkok, The Artistic Home
Vacation Bangkok, The Artistic Home is located in Bangkok, just 0.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.MRT-Silom is 2 miles from Vacation Bangkok, The Artistic Home, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
When I saw the coffee shop I booked this place immediately since I was craving for good coffee but unfortunately the coffee shop was close on Wednesdays which I missed but it didn’t matter so much when I saw the room. So clean and very tastefully designed. The girls were amazing. You really feel how much love they put in this place creating.
The location is quite far for the things I wanted to do but still it was vey nice last days in Thailand.
Luckily I was staying 2 nights so I got to try their amazing coffee and cakes before I took my flight back home.
Thank you so much
- Amazingly spacious suite with bath, not a hot tub as advertised but a stand-alone bath which was still magnificent. The room details were lovely and beautifully designed.
A gem tucked on a quiet street…
Excellent room setup, spotlessly clean & spacious, particularly the bathroom (mine has a bath tub)…simplicity, tastefully detailed.
The powerful industrial A/C cools up the room in seconds.
I like that they give good quality pillows & duvet…extremely comfy
Nattika, a gracious host, tirelessly answering my constant & endless enquiries
Ohe, ice-cool lady behind the espresso machine…thanks for her Gaviscon that helps with my heartburn & indigestion
Nil, roaming the café floor ensuring all are taken care of…gave me some shopping tips
My sincere thanks to the ladies and their crews for making my stay a homely experience.
- The best hotel in BKK for sure! Super beautiful, clean, modern just awesome!
This place is wonderful, located in the new cool neighborhood in Bangkok but still green, lovely and calm. It s nearby the places for hipsters, Lhong 1919 and The Jam Factory, and also nearby BTS, the river and ferry. The room is well equipped, very clean and big with stylish design and selective products. I was falling in love at the first sight when I saw my room. Wow…they also provided Netflix and mini bar in room for free of charge!!.The bed and pillows are high quality and very comfortable. The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful.
Don’t miss the Coffee Bar on the G floor. There are insanely delicious food and specialty coffee menus.
- When I saw the coffee shop I booked this place immediately since I was craving for good coffee but unfortunately the coffee shop was close on Wednesdays which I missed but it didn’t matter so much when I saw the room. So clean and very tastefully designed. The girls were amazing. You really feel how much love they put in this place creating.
Top Hotels In Thon Buri Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Thon Buri Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Thon Buri Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Thon Buri Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!