10 Best Hotels To Stay In Thompsons Station Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Thompsons Station Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Thompsons Station Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thompsons Station Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thompsons Station Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Thompsons Station Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Thompsons Station Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Thompsons Station Tennessee:
Best Western Franklin
One of our best sellers in Franklin! Fort Granger is 6 miles from this hotel in Franklin, Tennessee. The hotel features an outdoor pool and a gym and guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The rooms at the Best Western Franklin include coffee facilities. Basic amenities such as ironing facilities are available in each room. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.The Franklin Best Western has barbecue facilities and a children’s playground. Laundry facilities are available for added convenience.The Carter House is 6 miles from the hotel. Historic downtown Franklin is also 6 miles from this Best Western.
- The biscuits were the best I have ever had and I am a southerner.
- The breakfast very was good!!a big reason we chose this location.
- The room and bathroom was very clean. The breakfast was good. The coffee was excellent
- The room was consederably smaller than the room I had been in there before. There was only one queen bed and barely enough room to get areound it. It was comfortable for one person maybe.
- Wasn’t expecting outdoor entrances to rooms and had to use stairs with luggage had a very hard time with that as I’m older.
Comfort Inn Columbia
Comfort Inn Columbia offers accommodations in Columbia. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Franklin is 20 miles from Comfort Inn Columbia, and Brentwood is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Even though it was located near the interstate, it was very quiet
- Location, location, location. Staff remembered us, so that was nice. The rooms are nice and the beds are comfortable.
- Pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and comfort of the room. Thought that less money might mean less value but it all came together.
- The hotel was extremely clean and the staff was extremely friendly. The price was very reasonable and the location was easily accessible. The breakfast was just perfect for us: eggs, meat, potatoes for my husband who likes a warm breakfast,, and Greek yogurt, bananas, and juice for me.
- I was very worried because of some of the reviews but I did not experience any of their complaints. There is no elevator but we prepared in advance. There was no odors, uncleanliness, fear for safety, or rude workers! The parking lot is lite up like the Fourth of July!
Days Inn Franklin
In central Tennessee, this hotel is 20 miles from Nashville. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool and a hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at Days Inn Franklin. They come with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-maker.The front desk at the Franklin Days Inn is open 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. Guests can get a snack or a drink from the on-site vending machines. CoolSprings Galleria is 5 miles from the motel. Carnton Plantation is a 15-minute drive away.
- The coffee and breakfast were horrible – I threw away the eggs and biscuit although I was able to stomach the sausage. I also hoped for good coffee. Weak and bitter
- I need a quick cheap place to stay for one night on a road trip, and it was clean and comfortable. The gentleman at check in was very friendly and even changed my room to a non smoking once I saw I accidently hit smoking while making the reservation.
- Tim was very nice and helpful. Left my luggage there and via phone calls, we’ve figured stuff out.
- the bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on for a hotel. The room was clean, ground floor with parking right at the door, easy to access. Check in/check out was very good. Breakfast was good, eggs scrambled just right.
- Rooms were big and roomy. Our pillows were really comfy.
Holiday Inn Express – Nashville South – Spring Hill
Holiday Inn Express – Nashville South – Spring Hill is located in Spring Hill, just 28 miles from Nashville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Franklin is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Nashville South – Spring Hill, and Murfreesboro is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn by Hilton Spring Hill, TN
Located in Kedron, 31 miles from Nashville, Hampton Inn by Hilton Spring Hill, TN features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Franklin is 14 miles from Hampton Inn by Hilton Spring Hill, and Brentwood is 22 miles away. Nashville International Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Very clean and well maintained, Pillows were SOOOOO soft
- The atmosphere of coming into the building, everything was so inviting.
- Overall the hotel was very nice. Clean; friendly staff; comfortable.
- Coffee was very good. Pool was excellent.cleaning staff was great. Good suggestions from front desk of things to do.
- Nice comfy bed. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Convenient to local sites. Easy to get to. Roomy bathroom. Lots of outlets and USB stations. Good experience and will stay with again.
Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms, Tn
Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms, Tn is located in Franklin, just 21 miles from Nashville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murfreesboro is 25 miles from Hampton Inn Franklin Berry Farms, and Mount Juliet is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Staff and Facilities were both great. Staff was ready to assist with any need and greeted us with enthusiasm each time we entered or exited the foyer.
- Love the big rooms. Very comfy bed. Sweet staff. Also a great breakfast and the lady who worked the breakfast area was so sweet and went out of her way.
- Huge room and bathroom. Comfortable bed and delicious breakfast with many selections. The cheese omelets are exceptional. The staff was very friendly and kind.
- Friendly staff, great location for us, brand new, tastefully decorated and spacious. Great breakfast selection each day. Easy access from the interstate.
Excellent and friendly service.
Breakfast staff were exceptional.
Richland Inn is located in Columbia, 17 miles from Franklin and 25 miles from Brentwood.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ramada Franklin/Cool Springs
One of our top picks in Franklin.This Franklin, Tennessee hotel is located off Interstate 65 and 22 minutes from Nashville. It features free Wi-Fi and cable TV in all rooms.Guest rooms at the Ramada Inn & Suites Franklin contain a coffee maker. Other amenities include ironing facilities and a hairdryer.An outdoor pool is available at the Franklin Ramada Inn & Suites. Laundry facilities and a business center are on site.Grand Ole Opry is 26 miles from the Ramada Franklin. Historic downtown Franklin is 3 miles away.
- It was a dirty disgusting hotel that should be condemned. Cockroaches on bed no hot water. Sick on the carpet. No lock on bathroom door.we had to change rooms 4 times. Utterly disgraceful.
- Staff were friendly. Room and bathroom were big and clean. Pet friendly.
Staff was great. Facility is older but being
renovated.Still a nice place. Bed was excellent.Room was clean and nice.
- Loving staying here so close to the hospital they are always friendly….
- Got a great rate. Front desk very good. We used last year and liked it. Thought we’d try it again.
Americas Best Value Inn Franklin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Americas Best Value Inn Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nashville is 18 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Franklin, and Murfreesboro is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The bed was perfect, quite & very spacious rooms. We did not eat the continental breakfast because we had other plans.
- Outstanding service!!!! Receptionist, Ms. Yvette was very friendly, professional, and accomodatimg to my needs during my recent stay. All the staff were very helpful and friendly! Ms. Uma was wonderful making sure my room was clean and that I had enough clean linen… When I needed to extend my stay, staff and managemgent were excellent accomdating me.. that was so nice and very much appreciated. The bed was comfortable, the room clean, hotel was quiet. I was very pleased with my stay. Hotel is close to the interstate and most resturants, grocery stores in area. Has refrigrator and microwave in room to heat up meals or store leftovers. Tv/cable had variety of channels to choose from.
- Very comfortable recliner and very good accommodation for the handicapped in the way of grab bars in the bathroom.
- Was easy to book online and easy check in process. Desk receptionist was nice.
- Great value, close to Nashville and Murphresborro, plenty of places to grab a bite close by.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin
One of our best sellers in Franklin! In historic Franklin, Tennessee, this hotel is directly off Interstate 65, 20 miles from Nashville. Facilities include an indoor pool, hot tub, and a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are featured in every guest room. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin has a coffee machine in every room. Deluxe rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities at the Nashville La Quinta. This pet-friendly hotel has free parking and air conditioning.The Williamson Expo Park is 5 miles from the La Quinta. Shopping at the Cool Springs Galleria is a 10-minute drive away.
- The location is the only good thing about this place.
- Our room was clean and well taken care of. The pool was the highlight of my 5yr old daughters trip. I love how convientently located it was. Only 14 min drive to downtown Nashville. And OMG the bed was so comfortable. I didn’t want to get out!! The breakfast wasn’t the greatest continental brewakfast I’ve ever had, but it definitely wasn’t the worst. We would definitely return back here. Probably will within the next 6 months or so for a longer visit this time. Thank you La Quinta Inn.
- The bed was very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were great!
- There was one desk clerk that was very pleasant and tried to be helpful. I can’t say the same for the other desk clerk.
- Clean rooms. Comfy bed. Friendly staff. Close to interstate.
Top Hotels In Thompsons Station Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Thompsons Station Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Thompsons Station Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Thompsons Station Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!