10 Best Hotels To Stay In The Meadows Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
The Meadows Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in The Meadows Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in The Meadows Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in The Meadows Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in The Meadows Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in The Meadows Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In The Meadows Florida:
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sarasota Lakewood Ranch
Just minutes from the Gulf Beaches, between Sarasota and Bradenton, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a free continental breakfast. The hotel is right off Interstate 75.The hotel features an outdoor pool with an adjacent hot tub. An on-site fitness center provides workout opportunities to guests away from home. Jogging trails and tennis courts are available within a 2 miles radius of the Sarasota Lakewood Ranch.For a productive stay, the rooms include a spacious work desk with an ergonomic chair. A tea/coffee maker is provided in each guest room for 24-hour freshly prepared hot drinks.The Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakewood Ranchis about 2 miles from the Legacy Golf Club. Myakka River State Park is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn and Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
One of our top picks in Sarasota – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Hampton Inn and Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch is located in Sarasota in the region of Florida, just 5 miles from Circus Sarasota Big Top.Each room includes a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota Opera is 7 miles from Hampton Inn Sarasota, and St. Armands Circle is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 6 miles from Hampton Inn and Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch.
- Everything! The staff was amazing and the hotel was super clean!!!
- Location you friends home was perfect. Friendly staff, cookies in evening.
- The bed was super comfortable we usually never get to go anywhere.. The people are so nice and wonderful customer service… I would love to come back … You guys are the best.. The breakfast was awsome to thats just a plus the only thing that was kind of irritated was your cable it kept coming in and out .. But other than that it was great. Thank you
- Check out was easy and we were running a little behind schedule. The staff was very accommodating to our late check out needs without any hassle.
- The location was excellent. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I loved the black out drapes!
EVEN Hotels Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch
The Sarasota-Bradenton Airport is 7.8 miles from this hotel in Florida. The hotel features an outdoor pool with hot tub and modern rooms with earthy tones and free WiFi.Spacious rooms at the EVEN Hotels Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch provide cable TV with the HBO channel. Guests can take advantage of the in-room fitness amenities and each room includes a microwave and refrigerator.Guests have access to a 1200-square-foot fitness centre and a computer in the lobby. EVEN Hotels Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch also offers on-site laundry facilities.The Ringling Museum is a 20-minute drive away. Siesta Key and its white-sand beaches are 17.2 miles from the EVEN Hotels Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch.
- Everything they just remodeled hotel and it was great. The rooms were modern and very clean. The staff was kind and friendly. Will stay there again..
- Location to shopping was great, price was very good, very clean modern, great for techies, exercise equipment in each room,
- Even the place was under construction 🔨 everything was better then good
- The room was spacious and clean. I loved the design of it. The beds were comfortable. I loved the bathroom. It had plenty of space.
- Nice remodeled, updated room with lake view. Light show above tv very nice. Overall loved stay here. Things that weren’t great could easily be fixed 😊
Hyatt Place Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
One of our top picks in Sarasota.Featuring free WiFi and a heated outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch offers pet-friendly accommodation in Sarasota, 6.2 miles from Sarasota International Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Guests can also wake up to a free Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast buffet in the lobby. The 24/7 Gallery Market offers 24-hour prepackaged food options.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units have views of the pool or courtyard. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. On-site meeting spaces include a 900 ft² of combined venues for business meetings and seminars. Free parking is provided to all guests.John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is 6.8 miles away from Hyatt Place Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 6.8 miles from the property.
- Room was great. The breakfast and the food in the restaurant was good.
- Alexander was fantastic, helpful, always friendly and in a good mood
- It wasn’t too large plus the staff are fabulous and informative and helpful! Loved how clean it was too!! Close to ringling museum which is why we came for an overnight stay. Thank you.
- liked the fact that there was a complimentary breakfast with hot items; french toast was good.
- The complimentary breakfast was abundant and delicious. The hotels.com special price was a real bargain. The room was large and comfortable.
Courtyard Sarasota University Park / Lakewood Ranch
This University Park, Florida hotel features an outdoor heated pool with a deck, a 24-hour gym and free Wi-Fi in every suite. It is 7 miles from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.At Courtyard University Park, the guest suites are furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. They also include cable TV and coffee facilities.A business center is available along with 1,000 square feet of meeting space.The Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota is 14 miles from Mote Marine Lab & Aquarium. Interstate 75 is less than one mile from the property.
- Convenience to mall and restaurants. Walking distance to all.
Great beds, amenities and location.
Very friendly & helpful staff members.
Loved the courtyard with the fire pit and tv.
- All staff were extra helpful as our baggage didn’t arrive for 4 days. The facilities (gym/pool) were excellent.
- Did not have breakfast but received a complimentary cup of Starbucks which made my day.
- The location is great…able to walk to alot of the shops, room was clean
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch
Just 13.5 miles from downtown Sarasota, this Florida hotel features a daily continental breakfast. Guests can also enjoy access to an outdoor swimming pool.Cable TV comes standard in each room at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Bradenton East. A hairdryer and work desk are also included.A business center is available for guests needing to work and travel. Guests can also stay in shape at the on-site fitness center.De Soto National Memorial is 16.1 miles from Holiday Inn Express and Suites Lakewood Ranch. Guests are a 32-minute drive from Robinson Nature Preserve.
The food looked awful
Eggs dried out
Pancake machine was dirty
- Upgraded to suite which had all amenities needed for a comfortable stay. Breakfasts were excellent and greeting staff was cheerful and immensely helpful.
- Staff was very nice. Breakfast lady was very nice and accommodating, eventhough my husband came downstairs to eat at 9:30. Very nice – made sure he still had what he wanted for breakfast
- Great front staff! We stay in a hotel in the area every weekend (building a home in the area) and haven’t been let down yet,, great staff, nice rooms, etc.
- The man at the desk was absolutely amazing and very helpful. It was super clean and the room was way more then i expected. If i have to get a room in Bradenton again i absolutely would here! It’s right across the street from a lot of restaurants and very easily accessible to the highway.
- The food looked awful
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I75 offers accommodations in Sarasota, just 4.1 miles from Circus Sarasota Big Top.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I75, and St. Armands Circle is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 7 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I75.
- Location. Needs new shower head… dirty. 2 washclothes not enough.
- Pool accommodations were great. Parking good! Room clean
- I was there because a family member was in hospice. Staff was sensitive to my needs. Rooms are clean, cheerful décor and quiet. Most staff were very friendly. Breakfast was awesome.
- Location is great, right off I75 and it’s not on a main road, so there”s no street noise.
- The two room suite was great for relaxing in the evening, not having to sit in uncomfortable chairs.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bradenton at I-75, FL
This Florida hotel features an outdoor pool and a gym while guest rooms include free Wi-Fi. Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 10 miles from the hotel.Country Inn & Suites by Carlson-Bradenton provides every room with 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs. The rooms are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities.A business center is available at the hotel along with laundry facilities.Desoto Super Speedway is 11.8 miles from the Bradenton Country Inn & Suites. Selby Botanical Gardens is 12.9 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable. The location to route 75 was ideal for us. Delicious strong coffee.
- The lady at the desk arranged for us to check in early.
- The management staff was very nice and helpful. They even worked hard to keep the place clean as well, I saw them mopping the floors late at night. I think they should have the cleaning staff vacuum the rooms more frequently though. Pillows were extremely soft (some may like that but personally I prefer a more stiff pillow). Good amenities around (stores and shopping) but a bit far from the beaches.
- Very very CLEAN!!! Beautiful room! Great location!!
- Convenient access to interstate for continued travel. Safe and pleasant neighborhood. There were cheaper hotels near 41 (Tamiami trail) but I used to live in that area and noticed some scary reviews about people lurking around at night. those places can be a bit sketchy so I switched to this hotel and was much happier with the area.
Days Inn Sarasota Bay
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This Days Inn hotel is located less than one mile from the Sarasota Bradenton International Airport. The hotel features an outdoor pool \\, free Wi-Fi in every room, and a free continental breakfast.The rooms at Days Inn Sarasota include cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator. Guests can make free local telephone calls. A hairdryer is included.Days Inn Sarasota is 3 miles from the Selby Gardens and the Robart’s Arena. New College of Florida is 1 miles away.
- The room was clean. Liked the location. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- Very Clean, beautiful landscaping, and the location was good. The staff were all pleasant and efficient.
- Comfortable bed and good shower. Excellent situation close to the Ringling museum and next door to a brilliant restaurant with good food.
Good value for mondy. Staff friendly and a clean place.
The breakfast was just ok could do better.
The seafood place nearby was excellent.
- Nice pool with lots of comfy chairs & lounges.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sarasota
This Sarasota, Florida hotel is 6 miles from Sarasota’s beaches. The hotel provides a free local shuttle service to area attractions.The rooms at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Sarasota have free Wi-Fi and cable TV. They have a sitting area, a dining area, and a kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher.Homewood Suites by Hilton Sarasota has a fitness center and an outdoor pool and a hot tub. There is a putting green on the property as well. Sarasota Homewood Suites by Hilton serves a hot breakfast every morning. On evenings from Monday through Thursday, a light meal and beverages are served.The Sarasota Bradenton International Airport is a 15-minute drive from Homewood Suites by Hilton Sarasota. Downtown Sarasota, home to many exciting shops and restaurants, is 2 miles from the hotel. The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is a 10-minute drive away.
- They made accommodations so that I could check in early due to a unuque situation with my adopted son and his birth fanily. They went out of their way to bring a cart around to the side of the building for me to load all my bags & the baby up. The room was large and I had enough space for the pack & play they brought to my room. Check out was quick & simple. Everyone was very helpful and made it a pleasant stay for us.
Breakfast was very good.
Convenience of the location.
- Everything was close to event, clean and very nice
- Its very comfortable and friendly. The rooms ate well equipped. Breskfast buffet is excellent. Free coffe etc. 24/7. I would definitely stay here again.
- The hotel was efficient and staff very helpful. Breakfast included. They need to offer gluten free toast or other options
Top Hotels In The Meadows Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in The Meadows Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in The Meadows Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in The Meadows Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!