10 Best Hotels To Stay In Thayer Beach Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Thayer Beach Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Thayer Beach Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thayer Beach Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thayer Beach Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Thayer Beach Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Thayer Beach Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Thayer Beach Vermont:
Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Lakeshore Vermont is located in Colchester in the region of Vermont, just 5 miles from Burlington. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.You can play tennis at the inn. Plattsburgh is 16 miles from Lakeshore Vermont, and Stowe is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We spent two nights here during a road trip and what a fantastic place to recharge the batteries. Beautiful view over Lake Champlain which was calm and peaceful. All mod cons and we especially liked the lovely deep bath and enjoying our morning croissants and coffee sitting on the deck.
- We stayed two days Xmas eve and Xmas during a fairly cold spell right on Malletts Bay, but we were nice and toasty in our suite with a beautiful view. The bath had an excellent tub and a great shower with nearly 360 degrees of water flow.
- Lovely experience! a clean comfortable suite by the shore of Lake Champlain in VT. We met the owner upon our arrival, very friendly and helpful. The suite was very clean, with all facilities. The location is also great, we enjoyed the beauty of the nature while we had a wonderful fine dining experience in Burlington. Definitely recommend this place specially if you are going with a group of friends.
- I do believe this very well could be our favorite vacation location ever! Our family loved every part of it, scenery, patio, full kitchen, bathroom shower, spotless, the accommodations when booking. I can’t say a single bad thing about it because it was perfect! Will definitely be back as soon as we can.
- The suite was more than we were expecting. The master bathroom was great with a jet tub, separate shower, and double sinks. We loved the top floor room with views of Mallets Bay for reading. Great location / alternative to staying in downtown Burlington.
Residence Inn Burlington Colchester
Located less than 1 miles off of Interstate 89, the Residence Inn Burlington features an indoor pool, hot tub and a gym. It offers units with full kitchen facilities.All guest rooms feature separate living areas equipped with iPod docks and cable TV with in-room movies. The fully-equipped kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The hotel offers a free breakfast buffet each morning in the breakfast area. For guests’ convenience, the hotel offers a free grocery shopping service and a local restaurant dinner delivery.The Residence Inn Burlington/Colchester is just 4 miles from Malletts Bay in Lake Champlain. Burlington International Airport is just a 15-minute drive away. A shuttle service and free on-site parking are available.
- The two bedroom suite for our trip with our 17 year old son was perfect! We had a great stay and enjoyed making our own breakfast in the kitchen and relaxing in the living room area watching a morning movie. It was a wonderful stay!
- Very nice hotel. Friendly staff and great guest laundry with numerous machines.
- staff excellent from the desk to engering breakfast staff everyone very very helpful
– One of the most comfortable hotels I ever visited. Clean, modern and heavinly beds
– Friendly and helpful staff
– Great pool and gym
– Good breakfast
- Room was nice, with tons of space, considering we had three young adults with us. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was good.
One of our top picks in Burlington.Overlooking Lake Champlain, and a short distance from various points of interest, including Burlington International Airport, this hotel offers accommodations and amenities, including free airport shuttle service.The Hilton Burlington places guests within walking distance of shops, cafes and restaurants of the historic Church Street Marketplace. Echo Lake Aquarium as well as the Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream corporate office are also nearby. Many recreational activities, including world-class skiing, are also easily accessible.Many of today’s conveniences, such as wireless internet access, are a standard at the Burlington Hilton. Guests can also enjoy dining at the on-site Mounted Cat, working out in the fitness centre or swimming in the outdoor pool.
- Comfortable bed, Herman Miller Aeron Chair in room
- The front desk staff were exceptional. Friendly, accommodating and helpful. The room was clean and up dated.
Their staff at the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast were super nice and accommodating.
The hotel was conveniently located near the lake and the nice part of town
For the old building the hotel had, the rooms were clean and well kept
- Close proximity to local shops and view of the lake.
- Great location, beautiful room, happy smart staff.
Motel 6 Burlington – Colchester
One of our best sellers in Burlington! Motel 6 Burlington – Colchester offers pet-friendly accommodations in Burlington.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plattsburgh is 19 miles from Motel 6 Burlington, and Stowe is 25 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Well for starters the staff was great and most of all heather whom is the manager at front desk is amazing she’s always on nice and helpful in every way possible she always make sure I enjoy my stay I truly appreciate her
- Mostly quiet but the walls were so thin we could hear another guests phone alarm go off.
- Comfortable and quiet. Never heard any other animals and they had spaces for dog to poop and run around.
- The front desk worker seyena was very pleasant and always smiling. Was great to see a happy and joyful face . She is very good at her job!
- The bed was very comfortable and the rooms were incredibly clean.
Hotel Vermont Burlington
In downtown Burlington, this modern hotel features on-site dining and contemporary artwork. Free bicycles and yoga classes are also available. Church Street Marketplace is a 10-minute walk away.Hotel Vermont Burlington features bright rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They have a private bathroom and free toiletries. Some rooms have a window seat and views.Guests can use the on-site fitness center at the Burlington Hotel Vermont. Massage services are available for relaxation. The hotel provides a business center and free Wi-Fi.Juniper serves breakfast and dinner made from local ingredients and has a variety of craft beers and cocktails.The shores of Lake Champlain are a short walk away. The University of Vermont is one mile away.
- Room service was prompt and delicious. The Juniper restaurant has a great tap list as well as brunch menu- we got everything from the eggs benedict to the turkey club and it was fantastic. The location is about a block from Church Street and a ten minute walk to Foam Brewery- we always stay at Hotel Vermont for the value, modern rooms, food, and location.
- We were impressed by the comfortable yet artistic decor that gave a nod to Vermont products. Staff was incredibly nice and made all of us feel welcome. My children loved the puzzles and snacks in the lobby, while I enjoyed the live music and libations.
- One of my all time favorites…. I always recommend it to people traveling to Burlington!
- I loved very much every detail. I’ve been in 2016, now 2018 and I hope I go back again !
- The Juniper and the Beer worth Sisters playing on Saturday night. They are the best and shows your good taste.
Hampton Inn Burlington – Colchester
One of our top picks in Burlington.Hampton Inn Burlington, 4.5 miles from Burlington International Airport, offers free airport shuttles. The hotel features a heated indoor pool, free Wi-Fi, and a fitness center.Guest rooms at Burlington Hampton Inn provide a cable TV with video games. They also include coffee makers and ironing facilities.The hotel serves breakfast, cookies and milk and offers laundry facilities. Meeting rooms and a business center are available.Hampton Inn is within 4 miles of Lake Champlain, Church Street Marketplace and the University of Vermont. It is 12 miles from Vermont Teddy Bear Company.
- Was suitable for a short stay, suitability located for easy highway acsses.
- Staff all very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Great breakfast, nice to have flavored water and warm cookies in lobby. I would highly recommend this place
Comfortable. Friendly. Accommodate staff
- I arrived at the hotel and realized that I had accidentally booked my stay on the wrong date: a week later. The front desk was very friendly and understandable, and were able to get me a room no problem, without any cancellation or rescheduling fee. Nice, comfy room with good amenities. Full-size bathroom and the mini fridge were a pleasant surprise.
- The accessibility of the motel from the motorway was excellent. Finding our way into town was also easy. Very comfortable beds in a large room. Great restaurant in the same location.
Courtyard Burlington Harbor
Guests at Courtyard Burlington Harbor can enjoy an indoor pool, soaking tub and fitness facilities. This hotel is in downtown Burlington between Lake, Champlain and the Church Street Marketplace.All rooms feature 32’’ LCD TVs with in-room movies and high-speed internet. Each includes a large desk with conveniently placed lighting and an ergonomic chair for comfort.The Park Café is open for breakfast, featuring a bountiful hot buffet with eggs cooked to order. The hotel’s Harbor Lounge serves light fare, hamburgers, soup, grilled salmon and more.Courtyard Burlington Harbor is located 4.2 miles from Burlington Airport.
- The indoor pool and hot tub were a nice plus. In addition, the on site restaurant was convenient. The king size bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was a decent size and nice. Great location!
- Restaurant was great, staff was very friendly and extremely helpful.
- Great Lake views, accommodating staff, we were there for a wedding with multi-rooms and a hospitality suite! They were relaxed and helpful!
Views of Lake Champlain and walking distances to Church Street
- Beautiful room, lovely view, nice to have food and drinks available in the hotel and well situated in the city.
Quality Inn Colchester Burlington
This hotel in Colchester, Vermont features an outdoor pool and rooms include free Wi-Fi. Burlington International Airport is 5.3 miles away and the University of Vermont is 3.6 miles from the hotel.Every room at the Quality Inn Colchester Burlington is furnished with coffee facilities. Cable TV with pay-per-view movies is also available in each room.For guests’ convenience, a gym and a business center are on site at the hotel. Colchester Quality Inn Burlington also provides laundry facilities.Burlington Quality Inn Colchester is 4.1 miles from ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center. The hotel is located off Vietnam Veterans Memorial Highway Interstate 89.
- The room was clean and comfortable and had all the amenities you could want, including a fridge. Walls were a little thin but for a short stay and $60 a night I was very impressed with the room. The staff was helpful and available when needed, even at 1am when I finally arrived to check in. The breakfast was the same as any hotel breakfast bar but again for a $60 room breakfast included is a great deal. Would definitely stay again when in the area.
- The stay was a great value. Breakfast was great and location to the main highway was close by. The beds were extremely comfortable. Very happy with our stay and would recommend.
- Decent breakfast selection. Comfortable bed, however, pillows were very small for a king size bed. Good WiFi connection.
Breakfast was OK, a lot of carry breakfast things, They were hot and fresh. tasted good. The room was OK, bed of course wasn’t elevated at the head, but that is normal for all hotel rooms.
Juniors was across the parking lot,5 stars
- Strategic location,up to date amenities and cleanliness plus free hot breakfast.
Days Inn Colchester/Burlington
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Colchester/Burlington offers accommodations in Burlington.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plattsburgh is 20 miles from Days ColchesterBurlington, and Stowe is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Early breakfast that I could attend before work. Always good food, really comfortable feeling throughout the whole hotel.
- Great location if you are visiting St. Michael’s College. We even left our car at the hotel because it was literally right across the street from campus.
- The pool was warm and most of the staff were friendly
- Great value. Nothing fancy, but comfortable place to sleep and refrigerator helpful.
Room was clean, nice to have fridge, microwave etc. Overall appearance was pleasant. Convenient for our college visit.
Good value for the $
Front desk staff were nice.
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown offers accommodations in Burlington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plattsburgh is 19 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Burlington, and Stowe is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff was great and the location is wonderful for exploring Burlington.
- The hotel staff were very nice, and the cleanliness of the hotel was superb.
- Gorgeous, clean, and new hotel with a perfect location. Will be back for sure!
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. The colorful decor in the lobby was inviting as well as the beautiful wood tile on the floor in the lobby and elevators and the carpeting in the halls and guest rooms. I’d recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Burlington!
- Very friendly staff Very clean room. Perfect location
Top Hotels In Thayer Beach Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Thayer Beach Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Thayer Beach Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Thayer Beach Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!