10 Best Hotels To Stay In Teupa Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
Teupa Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Teupa Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teupa Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teupa Chiloe. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Teupa Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Teupa Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Teupa Chiloe:
Hostal Guarida del Trauco
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Guarida del Trauco offers accommodations in Puqueldón. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Boutique El Quinto
Set in the same area as Nahuiltad’s scenic lookout point, Hotel Boutique El Quinto offers boutique accommodation in Castro, with views of the fjords, the Andes mountains, and some surroundings islands. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property.Hotel Boutique El Quinto features 5 rooms, each offering garden and sea views. They are all fitted with heating, a seating area and a private bathroom. Larger rooms additionally offer a balcony with great ocean views.Guests at Hotel Boutique El Quinto can enjoy the magnificent indoor pool and hot tubs during their stay. The property also features vast gardens, a cinema room, a reading area, and a game room, including table tennis, frog-game, board games, and more.At Hotel Boutique El Quinto guests will enjoy a daily included breakfast, also dinner can be arranged with the owners at the property for a surcharge. A menu featuring international and local Chilota dishes is elaborated daily with fresh produce from the area. Guests may also choose to cook a grilled meal in the barbecue facilities. Every morning breakfast is served.Furthermore, this property features 24-hour security, free parking, tourist information and paid excursions that can be booked at the front desk along with areal transport. Both services require in advance reservation.Castro’s city centre is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Theresa the owner was most hospitable. The views are extraordinary. Breakfast excellent. The waterfall is extraordinary.
Teresa es la propietaria y anfitriona que acoge a sus huéspedes con calor humana y a la vez, con eficacia profesional. Lo pone todo de su mano para que te sientas en casa en unas habitaciones y un ambiente fabuloso, de lujo, comodidad y estilo. En nuestro caso, además, Teresa nos ayudó a resolver las gestiones derivadas del hurto que sufrimos en Ancud. Hizo llamadas telefónicas, nos facilitó direcciones, etc. Teniendo en cuenta que al día siguiente ella se iba de viaje, aun es más elogiable todo lo que hizo por nosotros.
Además, como no había otros huéspedes, nos dejó elegir una habitación mayor, con cama king.
El hotel quedó al cargo de Sandra para la gestoría y de Chana para la restauración. Ambas fueron excelentes colaboradoras y trabajaron de manera muy eficaz cada vez que necesitamos su ayuda. Excelente hotel, fabulosas prestaciones, calor humano y mucha información turística para disfrutar de la isla.
- Realmente fue una estadía increíble. Teresa, la dueña del hotel, es una anfitriona excepcional. Nos hizo sentir como en casa, nos recomendó los mejores lugares para visitar, todo con mucha delicadeza y consideración. Uno de los mejores hotel boutiques en los que nos hemos quedado, cálido, lleno de detalles y atenciones, todo muy personalizado. La habitación muy cómoda, la decoración de muy buen gusto y la vista muy linda. La ubicación además es excelente, pues se encuentra en las afueras de Castro, lo que nos permitió ahorrar muchos tacos y tomar inmediatamente la ruta 5 para ir a los distintos lugares de la Isla Grande que queríamos conocer.
- Paseo guiado por Maria Teresa y Ennrique a las cascadas cerca del hotel
- Todo excelente Una maravilla de hotel en todos los aspectos
Mangata Hotel Low Cost
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Mangata Hotel Low Cost offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mocopulli Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- La vista desde la habitación, decoración de la habitación.
- Habitaciones nuevas, camas buenas y lugar limpio. Linda vista desde la habitación.
- La vista desde la habitación era preciosa, las camas eran cómodas, pero lo que más me gusto fue que dejaban un herbidor, tazas, té, café y endulzante para poder beber algo caliente cuando dispusiera sin un valor adicional. Genial.
- calidad de la habitacion, playa al lado, buena atencion de los dueños.
- Excelentes las habitaciones, muy cómodas y lindas. La atención es muy cálida y con preocupación por los detalles para hacer más confortable la estancia. Entregan facilidades para niños, aportan datos de lugares para comer y conocer en la isla y están muy atentos a sugerencias y solicitudes. Muy bien!
Hotel Parque Quilquico
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hotel Parque Quilquico is located in Quilquico in the region of Chiloe, just 3.6 miles from Castro. The hotel has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental.
- The location of the hotel is fantastic with wonderful views from all windows . I LOVED de bed, the food was good and the staff extra nice. Very tastefully decorated and impecably clean . We discovered the Ulmo Sours, the best !!!!
- Nice views, interesting property, common spaces very nice. Calm and relaxation is what this lodge is for and they do hit the mark on that.
- Beautiful view from the room. Short walk down to the ocean. Very quiet. Beautiful pool
- Wonderful views from clean, warm, characterful buildings. Great hot tub, pool and super massage. Well thought out concept with super attentive staff. Such a welcome relief from the other accommodation options we tried in Chiloe.
- Amazing location and stunning views, interesting style and facilities but you probably would do better with a 4X4 to get into it, the entrance road is not great, muddy, steep and slippery especially in the rain. Food was good too.
Hotel de Castro
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel de Castro offers accommodations in Castro. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
The view of our room…the use of wood and other local materials for decorating
Kindness of the staff at the front desk , breakfast area, dinner
- We liked the views from the dining room as well as the dining room staff. Reception staff also very helpful with suggestions and directions.
- Outstanding hotel with perfect view, high end service and facilities. Amazing breakfast. Real treat!
- Staff were nice and the restaurant food good. If you are clostrophobic, do not take a Standard Double, one bed one chair and tiny with a small window. Neighbor dogs barked incessantly all night, so good luck on a good night’s sleep. Staff not interested. Would not return for that reason.
- spacious, quite , warm junior suite with a gorgeous view. Relaxing athmoshere in the restaurant with delicious seafood
- The view of our room…the use of wood and other local materials for decorating
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Esmeralda offers accommodations in Castro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Great location in centre of town close to bus terminal.
Friendly, helpful staff.
- Excellent restaurant with a good view and a well priced menu. Terrific location near the Plaza Armas.
- Onsite parking awesome; in a underground garage was very convenient for a rental car. Hotel is located right next to town center so walking to Castro restaurants was easy. WIFI works okay, though slow.
- Close to the center! Good view to the port. Not very expensive room. They have restaurant for guests.
- Centrally located hotel with a good breakfast. The showers were hot and the WiFi was good. It had all the essentials for a couple of nights stay.
- Great location in centre of town close to bus terminal.
Hotel & Cafe Veliche
Hotel & Cafe Veliche offers accommodations in Castro. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Enjoy Chiloé – Hotel De La Isla
One of our top picks in Castro.Enjoy Chiloé – Hotel De La Isla offers accommodations in Castro. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
Large window which showcased fantastic views across the water. We were in a superior top floor room as requested on booking and we’re pleased that the hotel responded to our request . We were west facing so great for evening sun and watching the sunset.
Comfy beds. Good walk in shower as well as a bath.
Decent TV package. Good wifi reception.
Excellent breakfast selection better than other hotels we have visited in S and Central America .
Good choice of dinner dishes in the downstairs restaurant . Wait staff were friendly and helpful and we appreciated the IPad menus which enabled us to see pictures of what we were eating.
The indoor wam pools and the outdoor tubs in the spa were relaxing with a lovely view.
Spa facilities with view from the hot tubs
Best breakfast in Chili
- Awesome facilities with very friendly staff who goes the extra miles in giving the residents an awesome stay. The spa is terrific with picturesque scenary of Castro.
- Nice view to the bay. In all, nice architecture. Good size room. Confortable bed.
- Nice location on hill across Fjord Castro affording nice views of city and waterways, yet location away from chaos of city center. Room very comfortable with two incredible amenities: Kleenex tissues and wash clothes in bathroom. Try to find those anywhere!
- Large window which showcased fantastic views across the water. We were in a superior top floor room as requested on booking and we’re pleased that the hotel responded to our request . We were west facing so great for evening sun and watching the sunset.
OCIO Territorial Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and a private beach area, OCIO Territorial Hotel is located in Quilquico in the region of Chiloe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or lake. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.
- Unique eco lodge on other side of estuary opposite Castro with gorgeous panoramic view of coast. Rooms were very comfortable and clean as well as the design of the whole property with high attention to detail. All properties at the lodge took advantage of the view. Good food and wine in the evening, appetisers on arrival. Lovely walk to beach down the steep path, good seats on way down and up although a kindly Chiloean gave us a lift up the hill.
The staff is super attentive, breakfast extremely rich for Chile.
The Facilities are spotless and what I liked mostly about them is that they are only using local artists and material. I liked this concept a lot.
- The setting of the boutique hotel is just excellent. Our luxury cabin was amazing and comfortable. Above all the staff war very friendly and attentive.
- Great for kids. Big property with beautiful view across the bay to Castro. Farmyard animals for the kids to follow. Lots of beautiful gardens and winding paths for kids to explore. Beautiful food and great service.
- Deep relaxation, close to nature yet luxurious feel, thoughtfully constructed place in beautiful surroundings, excellent staff and service.
Sizigia offers accommodations in Castro.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This was an amazing place to stay: a beautifully and tastfully restored palafitos, esquisite interior, extremely friendly and nice staff, the breakfast was so delicous and the restaurant overlooking the seaside made it an amazing experience. Cool store with handicraft in the reception area.
- La habitación muy cómoda y luminosa. El desayuno me encantó , lleno de detalles y con una vista inmejorable , la atención espectacular, todos muy atentos.
Nos sorprendió gratamente el concepto de hotel palafito: una originalidad.
Específicamente el palafito Sizigia brinda una estética refinada : es un lugar cálido y moderno sin perder la especificidad de la cultura de Chiloé . Tiene detalles de muy buen gusto en sus habitaciones , en el loby, y en el desayuno.
No sólo lo recomiendo, sino que felicito a sus dueños por su buen gusto y por su atención personalizada…..nos dieron respuesta a todas nuestras inquietudes orientándonos en el lugar y en la ciudad con excelente información.
- La experiencia de alojar en un palafito es una oportunidad que hay que aprovechar y tenerla, si te es posible. Sizigia la ofrece y todo su personal muy amable y dispuesto, te ayudan a crear esa buena experiencia. El desayuno es exquisito y muy variado, lo mismo si quieres tomarte un café o un té a media tarde, ya que ofrecen una pastelería de buena calidad. El diseño de Sizigia tanto es sus habitaciones como en los espacios comunes es muy lindo y de muy buen gusto.
- Desatino exquisito y la atención de todo el personal es fantástica !!
Top Hotels In Teupa Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Teupa Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Teupa Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Teupa Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!