10 Best Hotels To Stay In Teulada Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Teulada Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Teulada Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teulada Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teulada Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Teulada Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Teulada Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Teulada Valencia Community:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Buigues is located in the Moraira Town Center neighborhood in Moraira.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Benidorm is 18 miles from Hotel Buigues, and Gandía is 26 miles away. Alicante Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The pictures do make it look a little nicer abd the street noise is a bit of a pain but overall fine.
- Good comfortable room. Dated but clean, perfect for a 1 or 2 night stay. The town is quaint and very much worth a visit.
The location was right in the heart of Moriara. Easy walking distance of everything.
Immaculately clean. Clean towels every day. Comfortable beds. Obliging staff. Very Spanish.
Plenty of hot water.
- The accommodation was very central which is what we required.
- Breakfast adequate and bed comfortable. The room was warm with plenty of wardrobe space.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This family hotel is situated in a tranquil area on the Moraira coast, only 800 feet from Cala L’Andragó beach and 1.2 miles from the town centre.The hotel offers comfortable and pleasant bedrooms, the majority of which have a terrace with great views. In the complex, the services are designed to cater for adults and children.This is a three-storey building surrounded by 8,000 m² of gardens and two swimming pools, one for adults and the other for children with a play area.
Very clean with friendly helpful staff. Breakfast was very adequate buffet style with good variety of items.
Situated within easy reach of the beach and restaurants.
- The family run hotel was very good for my trip very friendly.👍
- Clean hotel; breakfast basic but acceptable. Rooms clean but tired. No luxury items like fridge, kettle etc; however I did ask for a hair dryer and they had one at reception. Pool was good…area around it needs a tidy up.
- I loved the location ,the view from the balcony, good beds and lovely staff. This hotel surprised med since it only is a 2 star hotel.
Lovely breakfast on peaceful terrace.
Great, courteous staff.
Loved the walk down to Argas beach and bar
- Very clean with friendly helpful staff. Breakfast was very adequate buffet style with good variety of items.
The Bull & Bear
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, The Bull & Bear is located in Benitachell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Benidorm is 20 miles from The Bull & Bear, and Gandía is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 49 miles from The Bull & Bear.
- Location was ideal for BeniAsia restaurant for New Year’s eve party.
- Hotel needed a room with lounge facilities sofas etc where we can relax and enjoy a drink
- It was a shame we didn’t get to stay for the evening steak meal.
- Location was lovely and the evening food looked good
- Friendly staff and very clean. The hotel is in a very quiet position but that is no problem as facilities like bar and restaurant are on site.
Hotel Los Limoneros
One of our top picks in Moraira.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Los Limoneros is located in Moraira in the region of Valencia Community, just 18 miles from Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play racquetball at the hotel. Gandía is 26 miles from Hotel Los Limoneros, and Calpe is 6 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 47 miles away.
- The hotel was very well looked after and the staff very attentive nothing was a problem for them
- Very quite area and close to town. Staff excellent.
We were impressed with the enticing buffet at breakfast, beautifully fresh, presided over by George, who is a definite asset to the hotel.
We also liked being able to park immediately outside our room. The room was spacious and the full size fridge a bonus.
- Excellent property with very helpful and friendly staff. 7 minute walk to the centre of town. The whole place was spotlessly clean, breakfast was excellent and the staff could’nt do enough for you.
I was able to park the car right outside the room – the rooms are like little studio apartments opening, in most cases opening onto the quiet street.
The view from the balcony over the pool and down the valley to the sea was great, full of green vegetation.
The manager was very helpful and pleasant and made me feel welcome even though I was probably the only guest.
The room was clean and had a small lobby with decent sized fridge with a convenient counter above it.
Located in Gata de Gorgos, 20 miles from Benidorm, Nou Avenida features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Gandía is 20 miles from Nou Avenida, and Calpe is 9 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 48 miles away.
Considering that this is a 2 star property, it is fantastic. Staff were very friendly and cooperative. The restaurant was great and served both cooked meals and snacks. The view was lovely and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.
All in all very good value for money.
- Excellent hotel with friendly service and close to town centre. The town itself has an easy going atmosphere. Could have done with a car to visit surrounding area, but taxi fares are reasonable. Highly recommended if one is looking for a quiet relaxing holiday.
- Clean, friendly and comfortable hotel. We paid extra for breakfast which we took in the ground floor cafeteria. Rooms were comfortable and clean the only thing missing was a hairdryer but I always carry one so not a problem. Hotel is conveniently situated for visiting the local souvenir shops and a local guitar makers workshop.
- It was a very pleasant stay! The hotel is very clean and all staff is extremely friendly, starting from cleaning ladies and ending with receptionists. Great value for money.
- Calm town close to the areas we wanted to visit. Simple but nice room.
- Considering that this is a 2 star property, it is fantastic. Staff were very friendly and cooperative. The restaurant was great and served both cooked meals and snacks. The view was lovely and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This family hotel is situated in Calpe, offering views of the town and the Rock of Ifach. Calpe has 8 miles of coastline, with beaches and coves.The simple, pleasantly decorated and large rooms have terraces that also enjoy fine views. The dining room also boasts a pretty panorama. This is a comfortable establishment, with all the basic facilities, close to the town. The complex also has private parking and a swimming pool.Hotel Rocinante’s restaurant offers impressive views of Calpe.
- A good twin room used as a base for our climbing holiday. Generally clean and comfy. Friendly staff.
View and comfort
Bedding fresh and towels like new
- Lovely balcony with a view of the Carpe town. The hotel offers everything you need for a 2 stars hotel and for a great price
Late arrivals or departures are ok.
Pet vriendly. Breakfast available for 5 euros.
Coffee and bar open all the time.
French English no problem
- Everything! Wonderful landlord and landlady, couldn’t be more friendly and helpful if they tried. .. especially if you have a pet, they make your dog so welcome, he was even allowed to come into the dining room with me in the evening, while I dined – which is not very usual in Spain, in an indoor dining room .. VERY much appreciated!
Hotel Bahía Calpe by Pierre & Vacances
One of our top picks in Calpe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Bahía Calpe by Pierre & Vacances offers accommodations in Calpe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Benidorm is 12 miles from Hotel Bahía Calpe , and Gandía is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable beds, good pillows. Quiet, no noise or disturbance from outside or other rooms. Beautiful view from balcony.
- Lovely hotel. Rooftop area is worth a visit, even if your not a resident. Sea view rooms worth the extra cost.
- Good location, friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms.
- The location is excellent and has front sea view with very good access to shops and restaurants. The bar area on the 8th floor has a fantastic top view.
The Hotel is in a ideal location with excellent facilities and the roof pool and bar are superb.
The breakfast and evening buffets were very good with a excellent choice of dishes.
La Sort Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Moraira.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, La Sort Boutique Hotel is located in Moraira in the region of Valencia Community, just 18 miles from Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Gandía is 26 miles from La Sort Boutique Hotel, and Calpe is 6 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 47 miles away.
- The location of the hotel is excellent – right in the centre of town so a car is not necessary! The room was small but adequate for 2 nights with complementary bottles of water supplied. It was a little noisy at night as the room was at the front of the hotel over looking the road and restaurants. The breakfast was ok!
- Super service from the lady on reception and in dining room think she was called Behana
- Fab setting, beautiful and clean, great breakfast. Room well equipped but the rooms were a little small.
- An excellent little boutique hotel in superb location.
- Excellent breakfast with super view. Near to everything.ideal for the beach or wandering by the sea to town.
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Port Denia is located in Denia in the region of Valencia Community. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Benidorm is 25 miles from Port Denia , and Gandía is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53 miles from Port Denia.
- The staff are extremely friendly (especially the bar and waiting staff). Lovely and clean hotel. The views from the balcony on the 7th floor are fantastic.
- The view I had was great! The room was clean also.
Good selection at breakfast
Indoor pool nice, but rather small
Reception staff helpful
- Staff great food delicious plenty of choices and great location and value for money great holiday
- We have stayed here before and liked everything about the hotel/food/facilities
Hotel Swiss Moraira
One of our top picks in Moraira.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Swiss Moraira offers accommodations in Moraira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benidorm is 17 miles from Hotel Swiss Moraira, and Gandía is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 46 miles from Hotel Swiss Moraira.
- Decor is really lovely. Continental breakfast a really lovely spread.
- Everything was great and I would say offered at super value.
Great welcome even though it was very late.
Very large comfy bed. Bathroom large and clean.
Breakfast enjoyable although completely self service. Would have been nice to order coffee/tea from staff. Was almost empty and I left a little bit alone with no one to speak to at all.
- Beautiful gardens and decor. Nice to be able to have the jacuzzi to yourself.
- Beautiful scenery. Lovely to have terrace. Gorgeous gardens and artefacts. Very friendly staff
Top Hotels In Teulada Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Teulada Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Teulada Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Teulada Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!