10 Best Hotels To Stay In Terre Haute Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Terre Haute Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Terre Haute Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Terre Haute Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Terre Haute Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Terre Haute Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Terre Haute Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Terre Haute Indiana:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Terre Haute
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Terre Haute offers pet-friendly accommodations in Terre Haute.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute
One of our top picks in Terre Haute.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute offers accommodations in Terre Haute.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good location, condition of facility, very nice room, decent breakfast, it was quiet, clean, and comfortable.
- The staff was excellent. Any questions and any assistance needed was taken care of quickly and with a pleasant smile. The cleanliness of the room was outstanding.
- Breakfast was good. Beds comfortable….nice set up.
- It was really pleasant and the check-in clerk was especially welcoming.
- Easy access to parking and entrance. Friendly reception when checking in. Comfy clean bed and bath. Great ability to have warm furnace heat!
Quality Inn Terre Haute
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Quality Inn Terre Haute offers accommodations in Terre Haute. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was in a great location….that’s about all that I liked about the property.
- Room recently renovated. Beds, carpet, linens, towels all new, fluffy and clean. Good price and carb filled breakfast. Love the waffle maker.
- Great location,comfortable bed, great variety for the free breakfast!
- Great location and service. Very clean and quiet.
- We were so tired, checking in was easy and the beds were so comfy.
Drury Inn & Suites Terre Haute
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Drury Inn Terre Haute offers accommodations in Terre Haute.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Evening meal was great. Did not know what to expect until we got there. The drinks were good, too. Place was very clean and the room was perfect. Breakfast was good, too. Well run and well thought out motel overall.
- The comfort and cleanliness was outstanding. The breakfast and evening snack is just another perk. I have booked this hotel for 5 additional weekends. Highly recommend.
- The beds are amazing!!! && they did a really great job with the remodelling
- The food. They include brrakfast and snacks in the evenning.
- Love the anenities. Unfortunately we arrived to late to enjoy them.
Candlewood Suites Terre Haute
This Central Terre Haute hotel is next to Indiana State University and is a 1 minute walk to Swope Art Museum. It features an on-site gym and spacious suites with a full kitchenette.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are standard in every modern room at the Candlewood Suites Terre Haute. The kitchenette includes a stove, refrigerator and microwave. A sitting area with sofa bed is also in each suite.Snacks, drinks and pre-packaged meals can be purchased any time day or night at the Candlewood Cupboard snack shop. On-site barbecue facilities are available for guest use.Honey Creek Mall and Rea Park Golf Course are both a 10 minute drive away.
- The staff was beyond helpful and so incredibly friendly! The young man who checked us in was especially nice. We told him we were there for my daughter’s grad school interview at ISU and he asked what hall she needed to be in, printed us a map with highlighted directions to the hall and told us where the best parking was! Check out was also super fast and easy.
- The rom was spacious & the bed was really comfortable. The lobby was decorated so pretty for the holidays & smelled wonderful.
- Staff was friendly and professional. The young lady with blonde hair at the desk was exceptional. If she lived in the Detroit area, I would hire her for public relations. I have 70 direct reports to me…she should be some type of manger.
- Very friendly staff, comfy beds, kitchenette, cleanliness :-)!!!
- Very nice room. Kitchen facilities. Bed nice. Bathroom nice. Very clean. Everyone friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Terre Haute
Located just off Interstate 70, this hotel is halfway between Indianapolis and St. Louis. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool and a hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Terre Haute. They come with tea and coffee-making facilities and furnished with a desk.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the 24-hour business center at the Terre Haute Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. There is also a laundromat on site.Central Terre Haute is 7 miles from the hotel. The Eugene V. Debs House is a 15 minute drive away.
- The beds at these hotels are always great. Most important to me is the quality and type of bedding and the pillows. The room was very comfortable with a good desk and desk chair. The bathroom was great.
- Friendly, efficient front desk, clean, spacious room and bathroom, tasty breakfast selections with coffee and other beverages. Highly recommend it!
- Large room comfortable bed and sofa didn’t need to use the sofa sleeper clean and well kept. Functional sink with all the supplies to wash glasses and cooking items. Microwave and refrigerator all in great working condition.
- It was very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. The free breakfast was great, many options.
- The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was very clean and new. Our floor’s hallway had beautiful carpeting and wallpaper.
Travelodge Terre Haute
One of our best sellers in Terre Haute! Located off Interstate 70, this Terre Haute, Indiana motel offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Indiana State University is less than 1 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Terre Haute Travelodge. Each room features simple décor and includes a seating area.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool is offered to all guests, and a business center is on site. The front desk is available 24/7.The Terre Haute Children’s Museum is just a 12-minute walk from the Travelodge Terre Haute. Fort Harrison Country Club is 3.7 miles away.
- Room was reasonably well maintained. TV was good. Things worked. Near city center and restaurants. Convenient.
- Absolutely nothing was likable about this place except check out.
- This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. The manager was extremely rude and harassing us during our entire stay. I will never stay here again and paid extra to stay in the first place. I will never return and frankly feel I should be refunded (even partially) for the way we were treated.
basically it was a place to sleep. The room was clean enough. Dead batteries in the tv remote, only one cockroach in the bathroom. Room smelled a little musty.
The two young gentlemen running the establishment were outstanding. They were helpful when we needed to send a fax and they were very polite. They were the best part of the stay. Breakfast was fine and one of the young men came in to ensure that we were satisfied with breakfast. Kudos to the staff.
- Easy to drive to from highway. Surrounded by places to get food and groceries. Comfortable bed. Cold a.c. low noise. Room had a balcony.
Holiday Inn – Terre Haute
Holiday Inn – Terre Haute offers accommodations in Terre Haute. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Breakfast was top notch, high quality as hotel breakfasts go.
- We spent the night because we were traveling back to IL from IN and wanted a place to stay because we wanted to do some Xmas shopping the next day. We booked the KING deluxe for $109. Bed was VERY comforable with lots of pillows. Bathroom was clean and shower pretty spacious. We didn’t try the breakfast that was included because we slept in. It would be nice if breakfast was extended past 10am…maybe to 11am. Other than that, parking was easy and close to shopping. Nice to have keurig in the room. We will be back!
- Rooms were nice and quiet during the night. Very clean and comfortable. Loved the steakhouse onsite and complimentary breakfast .
Breakfast was Great..
Will come back again when we travel that way.
- Front desk friendly and professional. Have a service dig walk area appropriate fir our dug limited and used adjoining hotel grass area. Too many ticks which are economical fir administration but not as esthetic or pet friendly as grass. Personnel and breakfast were exceptional. Breakfast area si clean and consistently maintain Raines throughout morning. We’ll be back.
Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute
Adjacent to Indiana State University and set in the heart of downtown Terre Haute, this hotel offers spacious guestrooms furnished with many modern amenities, including microwaves and mini-refrigerators.While at the Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, guests can enjoy browsing the internet with free high-speed access, working out in the fitness center or dining at the Great American Grill for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The numerous shops at Honey Creek Mall, the Swope Art Museum and the Terre Haute Children’s Museum are all located moments from the Terre Haute Hilton Garden Inn. Nearby I-70 also makes exploring the surrounding area easy.
- Wonderful, friendly staff at front desk, very kind and welcoming.
- The location was perfect for the event we traveled there for.
- The staff was super. Had car trouble the morning of our departure and Dennis at the front desk went way overboard to assist us. Cannot say enough about his help.
- Beds were extremely comfortable. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Very clean and very well kept.
The room was perfect, I came to stay to take a very important exam !I needed a quiet place to relax and prepare. I passed that exam!
Rodeway Inn Terre Haute
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Terre Haute offers accommodations in Terre Haute.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Room layout. One could get around. Sit at the desk see tv and do work. Room lighting was good. Ample power outlets near bed for CPAP. Full complement of Direct TV channels including Prime.
- There were many potted plants and flowers which showed me the owners at least cared but they really need to do some renovations
- It was what you would expect for the money. Not the Ritz but not bad.
- Comfortable and convenient. Close to restaurants, the park near the water.
- The room was wide open and clean , they had new TV and room was super clean
Top Hotels In Terre Haute Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Terre Haute Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Terre Haute Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Terre Haute Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!