10 Best Hotels To Stay In Termas de Salto Grande Salto – Top Hotel Reviews
Termas de Salto Grande Salto is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Termas de Salto Grande Salto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Termas de Salto Grande Salto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Termas de Salto Grande Salto. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Termas de Salto Grande Salto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Termas de Salto Grande Salto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Termas De Salto Grande Salto:
Hotel Horacio Quiroga
Hotel Horacio Quiroga offers accommodations in Termas de Salto Grande. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for horseback riding. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Termas del Arapey is 31 miles from Hotel Horacio Quiroga, and Salto is 8 miles away.
- The facility is huge with several pools. It’s nicely laid out and the rooms are comfortable.
- Food was great. Rooms were clean. Location was nice.
TVs on both living and bedroom.
Jacuzzi on room bathroom
- The pools were great, especially for adults. Mi daughter could not fully enjoyed because it was too hot.
- Las instalaciones y la ubicación frente al embalse de Salto Grande.
Hotel Español Salto
Located in Salto, 6 miles from Termas del Daymán, Hotel Español Salto features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Federación is 28 miles from Hotel Español Salto, and Concordia is 3.2 miles away.
- Nice and clean rooms. We had a room not facing the street, therefore it was very calm and we slept very well.
- desk staff were helpful and friendly. Free parking was excellent. Everything was clean and worked well.
- Es la segunda vez que estamos en el hotel..si volvemos a salto..seguro venimos acá
- Muy buena ubicación en el centro de la ciudad, personal muy amable y habitación pequeña pero agradable con tv cable y aire acondicionado. Volvería sin dudas
- La atención del personal excelente muy buenos anfitrones.Muy buena ubicacion.
Hotel Eldorado offers accommodations in Salto.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Termas del Daymán is 6 miles from Hotel Eldorado, and Federación is 28 miles from the property.
- SUPER location at SUPER price right in center of Salto. Very clean. Very comfortable. Very friendly service. They let me check in EIGHT hours early!!!! HOW NICE was that? MUCH appreciated!!!!!!
- The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The room was very comfortable. No kettle in the room but I was able to get hot water for a cup of tea from reception. The bathroom was clean. We were able to walk with our suitcases to the ferry. I would certainly recommend this hotel.
- Great location, staff were helpful. Good breakfast, although not many options for coeliacs.
- Really nice staff, great central location, good wifi
La ubicación es muy buena.La relación precio calidad adecuada para esa fecha.El edificio es de los 70
y necesitaría remodelaciones.
Gran Hotel Uruguay
One of our best sellers in Salto! Gran Hotel Uruguay offers accommodations in Salto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Termas del Daymán is 6 miles from Gran Hotel Uruguay, and Federación is 28 miles away.
- Easy access to downtown area. Parking, while not on the same building very close to it. Free access to water park!
- Reception, food, ambiance, staff, … all together… it was great!
Desayuno coorrecto abundante camas comodas buen aire acodicionado buen wifi
entrega de vocher gratis para el complejo termal de horacio quiroga
- La ubicación es muy buena, también es bueno que te entregan el pase gratis para entrar al parque acuático de las termas.
- La atención del personal, nos recomendaron varios lugares excelentes y nos dieron un baucher para un parque
ART Hotel DECO
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ART Hotel DECO offers accommodations in Salto, just 6 miles from Termas del Daymán.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Federación is 28 miles from ART Hotel DECO, and Concordia is 3 miles away.
- Great find in a good location in Salto. Super friendly staff and an excellent breakfast. Proper boutique hotel with only 5 rooms. Best in town.
- Wonderful environment, incredibly welcoming hosts, and a breakfast to die for.
- lovely breakfast and informative chat with manager
- We’ve stayed in many hotels, but few can compare to this one. We were amazed with how wonderfully it was decorated. The breakfast was as we wished for and the location is just inside of the center. But the bed , the bathroom, living room, garden… WOW! Every cent forth it. And the staff was more than expected in accommodating us. I cannot think of one tiny flaw even, because all was way above what we could have expected.
- This hotel is really a piece of art. Full of nice furniture. I really enjoy it!
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Tia offers accommodations in Salto, just 6 miles from Termas del Daymán.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Federación is 28 miles from Hotel Tia, and Concordia is 3.4 miles away.
- They let us check in super early, which was a life saver
- Wonderful hotel in the midle of Salto. The staff where excellent very helpful The hotel itself is beautiful
- The staff were absolutely amazing! They went out of their way to make our stay great! Very friendly and helpful. Everything is nice and clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Personal war sehr freundlich und obwohl unser Bus bereits morgens um 6 angekommen ist konnten wir direkt das Zimmer beziehen
- Muy bueno todo y el trato excelente muy cordiales.
Hotel Los Cedros
Hotel Los Cedros offers accommodations in Salto. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Termas del Daymán is 6 miles from Hotel Los Cedros, and Federación is 28 miles away.
- Friendly staff, spacious room, good shower. Solid internet speed but the connection was a little flaky at times. Good selection at the breakfast buffet. Located right in the centre.
- The beds were very good and the breakfast was excellent. Easy to reach from the bus station.
- Location right on main street of city. Mostly well maintained and clean room
- This hotel is completely central, although the building looks unassuming, the staff are very helpful and there is an excellent breakfast
- Good location. Business-type hotel meant very good standards of comfort and facilities. Breakfast was excellent. Wifi good.
Salto Hotel y Casino
One of our top picks in Salto.Located in Salto in the region of Salto, 6 miles from Termas del Daymán, Salto Hotel y Casino features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Federación is 28 miles from Salto Hotel y Casino, and Concordia is 3.5 miles from the property.
- Awesome experience. We have been pack packing for 2 1/2 months on a budget. We have stayed at every hole known to man!!!This was a special treat after having to stay up all night in the bus station. Thick towels, bathrobes, awesome water pressure, hot water, free breakfast, room darkening curtains, very quiet, and an incredible mattress for a good price!!! I died and went to heaven!!!
- This hotel is wonderful- Clean near and the rooms are first rate. My most expensive stay on the trip but well worth it. Really first rate had a nice breakfast buffet and helpful staff. Secure parking area with full time attendant. First time in Uruguay and still learning the ins and outs. Needed to put the room key into a slot to turn on the ac and lights took a bit to figure that out but my learning curve I’m guessing any resident traveler would know this
- Everything was agreable. The location was perfect. Very kind personnel. Also, the long opening hours of the swimming pool.
- Comfortable and spacious room, pleasant location for a quiet breakfast on the sidewalk terrace.
Very comfortable,huge bed. Nice clean bathroom with lots of toiletries.
Downstairs cafe was reasonably priced with helpful staff.
Hotel Danaly is located in Salto, just 6 miles from Termas del Daymán. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Federación is 28 miles from Hotel Danaly, and Concordia is 3.5 miles away.
- First of all, the staff is VERY NICE, VERY KIND and VERY ACCOMMODATING. The property is an aging hotel near the defunct railway station, but is also very close to the bus terminal, which makes it the easiest place to stay if you are between buses. The rooms are large and mostly comfortable, but they are definitely not luxurious. The room I stayed in had a refrigerator, which was very nice. It also is the cheapest option in the town.
- 5 min walk to/from the bus station. Changed my room when I questioned the hole in the bathroom ceiling. Stored my luggage for 36 hours and allowed me to use a room to get changed for the night bus.
The staff here were !ovely. Fresh towels each day and a very hot shower.
It was very clean too.
- The hotel is close to the bus terminal so it’s good for a stopover
– The bathroom was clean.
– Most of the personal was nice.
– it’s pretty near to the terminal
Hotel Termal Dayman
Located in Termas del Daymán in the region of Salto, 5 miles from Salto, Hotel Termal Dayman features a playground and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- la comodidad,el servicio de desayuno excelente, la verdad es que no tengo quejas
- Muy buen trato de los encargados a unas cuadras de las termas y para da de bus . El desayuno variado nos permitieron quedarnos hasta q salía nuestro bus sin dudas volvería a quedarme ahí .
- Todo excelente, desde la atenciòn de cada uno de los empleados del hotel pasando por un desayuno muy variado , cerquita de las Termas y Aquamania y de la parada de omnibus para salir hasta Salto mismo.
- Gutes Frühstück, schönes großes Zimmer, Bett ok, sauber und gepflegt!
- Cabaña linda, cómoda y muy completa: utensillos cocina, secador de pelo, etc. Aire acondicionado en todas las habitaciones y buen patio privado con parrillero. Desayuno rico y variado.
Top Hotels In Termas De Salto Grande Salto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Termas de Salto Grande Salto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Termas de Salto Grande Salto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Termas de Salto Grande Salto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!