10 Best Hotels To Stay In Teo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Teo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Teo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Teo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Teo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Teo Galicia:
Casa Grande de Cornide
Located in Teo in the region of Galicia, 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Casa Grande de Cornide features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Pontevedra is 26 miles from Casa Grande de Cornide, and Sanxenxo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Carlos and Tanya are fanetastic. Carlos whipped us up a nice dinner and served it to us at the time requested. Delicious. Beautiful property. A good place to stay for a tired pelegrina. Room for families.
- Everything is really excellent! Very beautiful and cosy place. Free parking, good breakfast, nice staff. Very good restaurants nearby.
- Lovely place in a small village outside Santiago with very nice staff. Beautiful garden with a nice pool and many flowers (including an enormous magnolia tree!). We (a family of four with young children) stayed in one of the flats which had a nice layout and style, a functional kitchen and a small private part of the garden. Very good value for money; a home away from home. We definitely recommend it and would be happy to stay there again.
- We were on the Camino de Portuguese route and spent one night there. It was great place and Carlos was so nice and picked up us, because the place is not right at the Camino. He prepared us really great dinner! We would definitely come back. Thanks! 🙂
- What a welcome discovery to find the sparkling pool in the garden after walking the El Camino for five hours in 40 degree weather. We were handed a delicious sangria upon arrival ( we ordered this ) and the young couple who run the place made us a late lunch and also an amazing dinner. Wishes we had spent two nights here. Amazing spot and fantastic hosts. It’s a 10 for sure !
Hotel Spa Congreso
Hotel Congreso is conveniently located 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, ample free parking and easy road access to the city and the surrounding area.All the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Congreso have a flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath or shower.The restaurant inside the hotel serves traditional dishes with à la carte menu and packed lunches are also available at the reception.The spa is available at a cost and offers a sauna, hydrotherapy and massages.The hotel’s strategic location gives an excellent access to the region’s major road network.
- A delightful retro spa ambiance where the locals love to be. Nice buffet Sunday afternoon. The remodeled junior suite, spacious and complete. Excellent price/value rate. Good breakfast and buffet. General friendly staff, especially Alejandra reception, Maria Pilar, commerce, and Maria from the restaurant.
Breakfast was great, with fruit, eggs, sausages, bacon, different types of bread available… Really enjoyed it. SPA was very good and clean and the employees quite skilled.
We stayed in a room with two double beds. The room was big and comfortable.
- The breakfast was excellent with much variety. The spa was nice as well.
- Very spacious room and bid, comfortable beds. Hotel offers a very good breakfast.
- BUFFET BREAKFAST WAS PLENTY AND THEY HAVE CHOICES.
Pazo de Adrán
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Pazo de Adrán is located in Milladoiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Santiago de Compostela is 3.9 miles from Pazo de Adrán, and Pontevedra is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 10 miles from Pazo de Adrán.
- Drinks by the pool. Comfort before the last day of the Camino, thank you!
- Spacious bedroom acommodation parking and lovely pool area.
- Very pleasant people! Everything was well taken care off and I was contacted beforehand on location, keys, etc. Very nice apartment, nice and quiet, with all facilities.
- This is a luxury property which was inexpensive for me because of low season. All facilities are as you would expect. Excellent restaurant and swimming pool. Particular mention for the mature gentleman looking after the bistro and bar. Very professional and kind.
Beautiful hotel in lovely countryside. Off the Camino but well worth a short taxi ride.
Just s lovely place to spend the night before walking into Santiago. Very good restaurant.
Asador de Roxos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, O Asador de Roxos offers accommodations in Roxos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 3.3 miles from O Asador de Roxos, and Pontevedra is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 10 miles from O Asador de Roxos.
- Other than the chatacter of the building there was nothing much to like about this accommodation. In fact it gave an impression of sadness following better times in a bygone era.
- The staff were very welcoming and friendly although they did not speak much English. We had dinner both nights and sat out in the courtyard so that our dog could be with us. The food was very good especially a superb sea bass the first night. Fatima looked after us so well throughout our stay. The location is perfect for historic Santiago de Compostela or for touring the coastal region
- The restored building has modern touches, which make it comfortable, but retains the charm of its past. We loved the tranquility of being in a small town, while at the same time we were able to get to the parking near the cathedral in Santiago very easily in the car in less than 15 minutes. Parking the car off the street for free was also a plus. We were happy we ate dinner at the restaurant too. It was hard to choose — everything sounds wonderful — but the meal we ate there was the best of our trip through Galicia. The owners are very helpful; José in particular is quite an expert on great places to visit. Next time we’ll stay longer and plan day trips from there.
We enjoy the hotel, the staff very friendly and helpful, the service great.
The view around the property is Expectacular.
The owner Jose and his wife are excellent people.
- Very nice tranquil country hotel. Food was delicious especially the beef cheeks in red wine and the desserts were incredible. Coffee was the best we had in Spain. Rooms were comfortable and very clean and even had a bath! Lovely friendly local staff. Excellent value for money
This country house is 10 minutes from Santiago de Compostela. The property was built in the 18th century by the current owner’s ancestors. Now fully renovated, the hotel retains many of its original features such as the sheds, the granary and the chapel. Furniture and books from the period have also been preserved. The property is surrounded by ancient trees, a bamboo forest and 3.7 acres of gardens and orchards.This hotel belongs to the Rusticae selection of small and charming hotels, which are characterized by their personalized and friendly services, natural surroundings off the beaten track, and carefully restored historic buildings.Located in the middle of a picturesque farming valley, the house is the ideal base to explore and live the atmosphere of Santiago and travel around Galicia. The owner can inform you about some interesting routes.** Check out the hotel’s special discount** with minimum stay 3 nights (discount already calculated in the rate)
- Very nice property. Very friendly and helpful owner. Good location.
- The host is amazing and has the best tips for day tours in Galicia
- Super friendly and cute owners. A beautiful breakfast is offered as well.
- Nice house, sympatically and friendly owner, amazing breakfast ✌
- We liked the authentic historic feel of the country estate. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Scala offers accommodations in Padrón. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 10 miles from Hotel Scala, and Pontevedra is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The location was 2km outside Padron. The room was dated and needs to be modernised. We booked a triple room which was very small. It was a very noisy hotel and you could hear the people in the next room. The buffet breakfast was good, with good variety and they had a good ‘sin gluten’ range. The reception staff were friendly but the waiter in the restaurant was unfriendly.
- Right on the Camino Portugues making it a good stop prior to the final day walk into Santiago. Clean room. Reasonable breakfast.
- Good personel. Good restaurant and cafe. We were satisfied.
- Perfect Camino stop, right on the Camino. Room excellent with a countryside view. Dinner & breakfast very good.
- Right on the Camino Portuguese- perfect after a long walk
A Casa da Torre Branca
A Casa da Torre Branca offers accommodations in A Torre Branca. The hotel has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santiago de Compostela is 2 miles from A Casa da Torre Branca, and Pontevedra is 31 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 miles away.
- The house is located in a very beautiful valley, the scenery is amazing. Staff is very friendly, and preservation of the entire house is outstanding.
- Hard to find in the dark, but a wonderful place to stay.
- A beautifully updated very old stone farmhouse in the countryside. It’s right across from L7 bus stop from town if you don’t have a car. Beds were very comfortable and baths were perfect too. The breakfast buffet was very generous and tasty for 6 euros. Order dinner if you can – it is an excellent value for 15 euros.
The place is as seen on the pictures. The location is really really beatiful and the food is terrific for the price. Completely homemade and honest. We couldn’t believe how nice the place was for the price.
But I would really like to emphasize the staff. They were very kind and commited to service.
- It is a beautiful, quiet stone “farmhouse” just outside the city center. Perfect for accessing the last section of the Camino de Santiago which is why I was here.
Hotel Balneario de Compostela
Located in Brion in the region of Galicia, 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Balneario de Compostela features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Pontevedra is 29 miles from Balneario de Compostela, and Isla de la Toja is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast offered multiple quality options, and service was excellent.
Excellent location for access to Santiago de Compostela. Easy walk to town of Brion. Excellent breakfast choice. I cannot fault this hotel.
- Great staff, wonderful room and bathroom, and peaceful.
- The breakfast was extremely nice. The nicest breakfast I have ever had on any hotel..
- Finally found a member of staff who spoke English in Spain. Thank you Melissa.
Pazo de Lestrove
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Pazo de Lestrove is located in Lestrove in the region of Galicia, just 12 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Pontevedra is 21 miles from Pazo de Lestrove, and Sanxenxo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from Pazo de Lestrove.
- Absolutely beautiful place to stay. Highly recommended. I wish they had more information on the building as it was stunning.
- Hotel Horrible. Personal Horrible. Servicios Horrible. Limpieza Horrible.Todo Horrible. Mal atendidos. No pudimos ni cenar. Horrible con H mayúscula !!!!!
- Alvaro who is manager, and all things to all men hete, and part of the family ownetship is a first class guy. He gave me grapes from the garden, and told me all about distilling Aquadiente, even gave me a home distilled sample. (Oops hope it’s not illegal) Almost everything else is basic. Still it’s a grand one night stand on the Camino.. If you’re like me you’ll pick reviews and not stars
- Fabulous property. It was nice to rest in such a beautiful and comfortable environment after 12 miles walking the Camino to Santiago.
The decoration of the whole place very nice indeed !
Lovely surprise drink and tapas to be use in their poussada restaurant in Santiago ! Very generous of them and we did enjoy the offer !
Casa Grande da Capellania
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Grande da Capellania offers accommodations in Padrón.The rooms have a TV.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Casa Grande da Capellania, and Pontevedra is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Casa Grande da Capellania.
We had a wonderful stay there and Alex is a great host.
The house is clean, comfortable and very cozy, beautiful furnished.
The breakfast was good as well.
So it was a stop over on our Camino.
A perfect place to stay.
- A really cool old stone house, right on the Camino. Alex, the host, was great. He made us feel very welcome and made us both dinner and breakfast at whatever time we wanted. The room was large.
- Beautiful house with lovely antique furniture. Very helpful staff. Comfortable lounge. Good breakfast.
- the hotel is lovely and bright. the rooms are confortable and clean. the staff very helpful and friendly.
- Don’t be put off by the exterior appearance. Beautifully restored. Clean and spacious room. Comfortable common room. Our host checked us in, showed us to our room and made dinner. Excellent location on the Camino to make a shorter last day hike to Santiago.
- We had a wonderful stay there and Alex is a great host.
Top Hotels In Teo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Teo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Teo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Teo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!