10 Best Hotels To Stay In Teno Maule Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Teno Maule Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Teno Maule Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teno Maule Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teno Maule Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Teno Maule Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Teno Maule Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Teno Maule Region:
Comalle Party Hotel
Situated in Comalle this hotel offers King Rooms with access to a spacious garden and a swimming pool. Breakfast is included, and there are an on site restaurant and bar. Spa servicies are available for a fee. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests.Some rooms have shared bathroom facilities, while some offer an en suite private bathroom. All rooms have direct garden access, flat-screen TV, fire place, and a closet.There is a 24-hour front desk, were guests may arrange touristic activities or request information.The spa and wellness centre includes a hot tub, sauna and beauty treatments. All are available for an additional cost.Private parking is possible on site.
No reviews yet.
Radisson Hotel Curico
Located just 1,650 feet from Plaza de Armas of Curicó, Radisson Hotel Curicó offers accommodation near the major vineyards and fruit producers in the Curicó Valley. Free WiFi is available.Rooms at this hotel have noise-reducing double-panel acoustic and thermal windows. The hotel also offers air-conditioning and central heating.The hotel offers an on-site restaurant, a lounge and a coffee bar. Guests can make use of a fitness centre and a business centre, both open 24 hours a day. Services and amenities include free private parking. Guests can relax at the eighth-floor terrace with scenic views of Curicó. A wine shop can be found in the hotel lobby.The hotel offers proximity to the commercial district and the Alameda, a park filled with gardens and lush trees.Vichuquén Lake is 62.1 miles away, where it is possible to fish, practice water-skiing and windsurf. The area is popular for its wine tours, including 16 vineyards nearby.
- Very comfortable super friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast , very clean
- New hotel, very comfortable, the staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed
- muy comoda la cama, central, de buen tamaño para la ciudad de curicó, y la relación precio calidad esta bastante bien
El desayuno está bien. El restaurante y el bar son buenos.
Camas muy cómodas.
Habitación moderna, con aire acondicionado.
Personal muy atento.
- Buena ubicación, hotel prácticamente nuevo, cómodo y personal amable
Hotel Diego de Almagro Curicó
One of our top picks in Curicó.Hotel Diego de Almagro Curicó offers accommodations in Curicó. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Fernando is 31 miles from Hotel Diego de Almagro Curicó, and Santa Cruz is 25 miles from the property.
Very clean, very spacious, very good location & very good breakfast!
Just stay there!
- Very clean, newer hotel, helpful staff, I stay here before
- Beautiful small park, lots of restaurant and supermarket near the hotel. Small park is very good for walking, lots of option for lunch and dinner and very comfortable to stay~~~
- This hotel chain is a value one, not luxury and you get what you pay for. This particular one was newish so clean, simple and functional. Great value for money.
- Hotel is basically OK or average or higher than average hotel. No much problems.
- Very clean, very spacious, very good location & very good breakfast!
Hotel Boutique Raíces
One of our top picks in Curicó.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Boutique Raíces offers accommodations in Curicó. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.San Fernando is 31 miles from Hotel Boutique Raíces, and Santa Cruz is 25 miles away.
- Outstanding. Snall, setting, wifi, parking breakfast staff, location in city. Good acess to highway. Visit to the Raices vineyard was a plus. Reasonably priced.
- Beautiful hotel, friendly and knowledgeable staff, breakfast was excellent.
- Cleanliness without any doubt, localization as well. Welcome-drink (regional wine). Simply a nice place!
- A modern boutique feel in an older building, that came with all the trimmings
- I was at the Catholic University of Maule, which was very nearby. Good breakfast.
Hotel Villa el Descanso Centro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa el Descanso Centro offers accommodations in Curicó. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Fernando is 31 miles from Villa El Descanso Centro, and Santa Cruz is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Sara Hotel Boutique
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! Located in Santa Cruz, 18 miles from San Fernando, La Sara Hotel Boutique features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Curicó is 23 miles from La Sara Hotel Boutique, and Colchagua is 8 miles away.
- The setting is beautiful….serene, green, refreshing. The rooms are lovely and the house itself is stylish and a pleasure to be in. They welcome you with a little bottle of wine which we had by the pool…and the breakfast was very nice. We loved staying here.
- Super spacious beautiful house with amazing pool area and amazing hosts
The property was stunning and so spacious, a great place to relax after wine tasting!
Good location in terms of peace and quiet- great place to see the vineyards by bike.
Victor was very helpful!!
- The backyard of the property was beautiful and relaxing.
- Wonderful tranquil location. A beautiful house and gardens. We rented bikes to visit wineries and that worked well (although longish rides with some hills). Our hosts were very helpful and organised the bikes, wine tours, etc.
Located in Cunaco in the region of O’Higgins, 16 miles from San Fernando, Entre Viñas features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Curicó is 23 miles from Entre Viñas, and Santa Cruz is 6 miles away.
- Very traditional colonial house. The owner has very helpful and willing to accommodate my needs.
- La calidez en la atención de su dueña y personal. Atentos a las necesidades y que pasáramos un fin de semana excelente. Excelente anfitriona Loreto!
El desayuno espectacular y la atencion de Loreto excelente, nos dio datos de la zona a visitar
Su casa preciosa, un extra que no todos ofrecen es la posibilidad de tomar te o agua de hierbas a cualquier hora y es muy
grato , uno se siente como en su casa.
- La atencion excelente del personal. Excelente desayuno y almuerzo, casero y de gran nivel tanto en lo gastronimico como la presentacion y entorno. Lo recomiendo 100% para descansar en pareja, con amigos, no es un lugar con actividades para niños.la atencion de Loreto y teresita fue excelente, preocupadas siempre de los detalles y que sus huespedes la pasaran de lo mejor. Gracias a las dos!!
- La dueña muy amable. El desayuno espectacular. Muy amable también la sra de servicio. Un ambiente muy agradable
Hotel Hoja de Parra
Located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, 20 miles from San Fernando, Hotel Hoja de Parra features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Curicó is 24 miles from Hotel Hoja de Parra, and Colchagua is 6 miles from the property.
- Great hosts.They booked all the tours for us and they were very attentive with us.
Staff was very flexible and helpful with our 2 year old toddler
Interacting with hens and sheep made it real fun for our kid
Room was very nice, clean and well suited (excellent shower!)
Breakfast outside was a real pleasure
- The hotel is an ideal place to chill out . A lovely garden and orchard beside a decent sized pool. Breakfast consists of fresh fruit from the orchard and eggs laid by the hens. The owner speaks good English and organised tours that suited me perfectly as a solo traveller. She also advised me on my upcoming travel plans. A really lovely oasis.
- Location, ambience and hospitality were fantastic! Daniela and Boris were very helpful, gracious and attentive hosts. I loved that breakfast was made straight from the small farm area on the property and how at home I felt there. Note that it is not located near wineries and restaurants (i.e. walking distance), so it is great if you want some solitude.
- La atención personalizada de Daniela, Boris y todo su equipo hizo que nuestra estancia fuera perfecta. Todas las indicaciones que nos dieron sobre actividades para hacer por el lugar fueron un acierto. El hotel es ideal para viajar con niños, tienen una piscina y jardines para jugar y correr. Además las gallinas siempre llaman la atención, y por supuesto sus perros Hotel y Parra que no pararon de jugar con nuestra hija. Lo recomiendo al 100%
La Perla Hotel
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, La Perla Hotel is located in Santa Cruz, just 21 miles from San Fernando. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Curicó is 24 miles from La Perla Hotel, and Colchagua is 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, immaculate accomodations (new?), beautiful garden and pool, wonderful staff, superb breakfast, quiet. The local uber driver Marco is a gem and makes getting round affordable
Lovely lovely place to stay. Quite comfortable good pool nice people
Would throughly recommend it
- Nice hotel and the staff is very nice. The breakfast is great.
I have a background in landscaping. The grounds of La Perla are impeccably kept. Take a walk down the driveway lined with roses and inhale deeply. If the Asian pears are ripe, eat one.
Aside from the dogs and roosters which you will never be without anywhere in Latin America, it was quiet and peaceful. We were on the second floor and slept with our patio door open all night. Only one mosquito bothered us a tiny bit. The air was cool and the comforter was the perfect weight to keep us toasty. VERY restful
The breakfast is pretty good but where they really shine is that they serve the second cup of DRINKABLE coffee that we’ve found so far on this 2 week trip in Chile.
And lastly, I would be remiss not to mention Christian at the front desk. A nicer guy you will never meet. Your comfort and happiness is his first priority.
- Amazing property. Everything sparkling clean, new facilities, attention to all details. Really beautiful decoration and furnitures. Nice views from the rooms balconies.
Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza is located in Santa Cruz, just 22 miles from San Fernando. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Curicó is 25 miles from Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza, and Colchagua is 4.4 miles from the property.
- The staff are very friendly, courteous and polite, always willing to assist. parking a bit of a hassle but at least there was parking and staff dealt with “valet parking” when park was full. Note: It was full holiday season.
The hotel staff were very unfriendly, and quite rude. I speak Spanish but my family does not, and no one made any effort to try to speak English or to speak slowly for them to understand.
The pool was nice and the museum was very interesting. The rooms were fine.
Pool and bar very nice
Access to museum is excellent
The hotel was beautiful. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. At one point our room did not have lights. We called the front desk and within 2 minutes, someone came to fix it (a blown fuse).
The pool area is really lovely. The pool is cold, but we find that all pools in South America are not heated!
We would come back to Hotel Santa Cruz in a heartbeat!
- This was a great central location for exploring the wonderful wineries and several good restaurants were in walking distance. The food for breakfast was good and the restaurant also had good food. The outdoor area with the pool and multiple terraces was very nice and relaxing. The hotel was charming.
Top Hotels In Teno Maule Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Teno Maule Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Teno Maule Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Teno Maule Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!