10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tene Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Tene Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tene Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tene Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tene Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tene Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tene Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tene Asturias:
La Casona de Don Santos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casona de Don Santos offers accommodations in Proaza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Gijón is 27 miles from La Casona de Don Santos, and Oviedo is 11 miles away. Asturias Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- the very well maintained old country house. comfort and tradition well balanced. the food was exellent, good breakfast and perfect location for the senda de oso. would come back any time.
- Great room in lovely location close to Senda del Olso. We had a large balcony which was great. Room very bright and airy with a large bed and good wifi.
- The home made cake in the breakfast buffet was delicious. The meals in the restaurant excellent – especially the freshly picked mushrooms.
- Beautiful place to stay in a beautiful village, very handy for Senda Del Oso. Restaurant good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unbelievable value for money. Highly recommended.
- Such warm, friendly staff. And delicious food in the restaurant.
Gran Hotel Rural Cela
Located on the south side of the Somiedo nature reserve, classified as a biosphere reserve by UNESCO, the hotel offers style and elegance accompanied by great views of the stunning surroundings.You can arrange excursions around the reserve with the hotel, as well as activities like walking, bike tours, horseback riding, etc.At the hotel you can try traditional Asturian dishes like ‘fabada’, savoy cabbage hot pot (pota de berzas), grilled mountain goat, and locally hunted meat.
Friendly owners, staff, great location, great food, very hospitable, welcoming
Spacious room, good amenities.
I will definitely return again very soon for another 4 or 5 days.
It will be like home away from home,
- The hotel is in a very pleasant, sometimes bustling small rural town. The staff are excellent and go out of their way to provide all that you could ask for. Good size and comfortable standard double room. The breakfast and evening meals are both hearty and good. Many of the locals frequented the bar and restaurant – always a good sign.
- El personal muy atento y educado. Desayuno en cantidad, rico y variado. La habitación muy acogedora.
- Todo. Desde el trato a la comida. Las instalaciones. La ubicación en un lugar excepcional con posibilidad de distintas actividades. Y un encargado muy amable y agradable que nos acompañó durante todo momento necesario.
- El trato inmejorable…Roberto esta pendiente de todo y da lo mejor,la comida excepcional y de limpieza un 10 tambien..sin duda repetiremos
- Friendly owners, staff, great location, great food, very hospitable, welcoming
Located in Proaza in the region of Asturias, 27 miles from Gijón, Hotel Torrepalacio features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Oviedo is 11 miles from Hotel Torrepalacio, and Avilés is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Fantastic views from the windows at the back. Lovely area. A spacious room with good facilities.
El personal extraordinariamente amable.
La cena excelente
La ubicación inmejorable
Que dejen tener mascotas
- Tanto Laura como Alba nos trataron estupendamente bien, trato cercano, personal y muy atento. Las instalaciones están en buenas condiciones y la localización no puede ser mejor para quien vaya buscando tanto descanso y contacto con la naturaleza como vivir experiencias y aventuras, ya que en los alrededores existen varias actividades de ocio: visita a osos, senderismo, alquiler bicicleta, etc. Además en el pueblo hay banco, supermercado, gasolinera y varias cafeterías y restaurantes. Sin duda volvería a repetir la estancia.
El zumo natural de naranja coladito que ponen en el desayuno.
El trato tan cercano que tienen con el personal, detalles pequeños que no esperas de un hostelero…mejor hay que vivirlo porque me faltan palabras para definirlo.
- En plena carretera principal de Proaza, en medio del pueblo y a pocos minutos andando de la Senda del Oso, por lo que es recomendable si se piensa hacer. Personal muy amable.
Hotel Ibis Oviedo is located less than half a mile from Oviedo Bus Station, and a 15-minute walk from the center of the city. It features stylish, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and Canal +.All of the rooms at the Ibis Oviedo have Wi-Fi access, heating and a desk. There’s also a private bathroom with shower.Open until 11:30 pm, Ibis Oviedo’s Vinos&Cía restaurant offers evening meals and a good wine list, in a modern setting. The 24-hour Bar Rendez-Vous serves drinks and hot snacks, and in summer you can enjoy a drink on the terrace. Breakfast is available from 4:30 am to 12 pm.Ibis Oviedo has a private parking lot, and there is plenty of free parking in the surrounding streets. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk.It’s close to the Calatrava Congress Centre and Asturias Hospital. The Train Station is half a mile away.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful room was good for the price
- Easy access and garage parking. Perfect for travelling en route Santander to Santiago.
- The bed was very comfy and the breakfast was great.
- Staff was really nice, as always in Asturias. Really recommended for any kind of travel (romantic, business, friends). There’s a very good restaurant around 400 meters from the hotel, you can get there extremely cheap high quality local food, pity is they might not speak English.
- It is as how it appears on the photos. It’s clean and tidy. Walking distance to the train and bus station. Friendly and accommodating staffs.???
Hotel Balcon de Aguera
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Balcon de Aguera offers accommodations in San Martín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 19 miles from Hotel Balcon de Aguera, and Avilés is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Friendly helpful owner, great breakfast, loved it and will definitely return
- Nice,clean,comfy hotel, good breakfast,friendly service and trolls and mythical creatures seem to be popular with the owner who was really nice.
- Everything worked (except wifi).and was clean and comfortable.
Small family hotel with a touch of fun
Parking is public access across the road from the Hotel but ok
- A comfortable country hotel. Breakfast was good value as it was included in the price.
El Palacete Soñado
Featuring free WiFi, El Palacete Soñado offers accommodations in Castandiello, just 22 miles from Gijón. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.There is room service at the property.Oviedo is 7 miles from El Palacete Soñado, and Avilés is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 20 miles from El Palacete Soñado.
- El jacuzzi junto con la sauna dentro de la habitación es increíble!
El desayuno me parecio completo,la cama muy comoda y la limpieza buena.
La visita del vecino por las cuadras y su simpatia hizo que el finde nos dejara mejor sabor d boca
- La cama, súper cómoda pero en general todo estupendo.
- El servicio es lo mejor que tiene el hotel. Sin duda lo mejor del hotel son las empleadas que nos atendieron, muy amables y simpáticas, nos pusieron 2 trozos de tarta de cortesía a la llegada en la habitación. Recomendaría el hotel a parejas muy jóvenes que vayan con el “calentón” o busquen una habitación con algunos extras que les puede hacer ilusión. La habitación tenía bañera de hidromasaje, una tele grande, reproductor dvd y una play 3. En recepción tienen una serie de películas y videojuegos para elegir. Con 18 años puede que hubiese disfrutado más pero a mis 36 no soy el público objetivo de este hotel. Pedimos la cena y nos la subieron a la habitación sin recargo, ya que solo pedimos un plato no puedo opinar de la comida, nuestro cachopo fue correcto y las patatas muy buenas..
- Excelente todo en general recomendables al 100% a nostros nos encantó la estancia se respiraba paz y tankilidad. Volveremos ♥️
La Posta del Camín Real
Surrounded by the stunning mountain landscape of Spain’s Asturias region, this charming, equestrian-themed hotel provides a great setting for a relaxing rural getaway.La Posta del Camín Real is set in the beautiful countryside of Green Spain, making it ideal for nature lovers. It faces a 10th-century church in the village of Teverga, right in the heart of a protected nature reserve. Spend your days hiking in the local hills or by taking in the scenery by bike.An equestrian theme runs throughout the hotel, with each individual guest room being named after a famous horse. Its rustic decor and antique-style furnishings create a unique, welcoming atmosphere.After a hearty lunch in the elegant, on-site restaurant, relax with a drink in the hotel’s own cafe-bar – a charming venue full of colorful memorabilia from past centuries.
- Rooms were decorated nicely and very comfortable. Nice location, near lots of walks. Food was great and very cheap at the hotel restaurant.
- Character hotel, friendly helpful staff and good food
- Great atmosphere in a nicely refurbished house, with character … all details taken care, pedantic details, good taste, spacious room (and massive bathroom), nice views towards the mountains. Simple and tasty breakfast until late, but more could be added on request. Always fresh and varied fruits for breakfast. The host was just amazing, always friendly and willing to help.
- PEACE – AUTHENTICITY – NICE PEOPLE – ‘VERY HOMY !!!
- Good value for money–nice room with crib for our son, decent dinner and breakfast, and conveniently located right on the Senda del Oso. Friendly, kind, and accommodating staff.
Situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Asturias within the Ubiñas-La Mesa Nature Reserve, this charming hotel is ideal for those looking for a relaxing and invigorating rural retreat.The immediate surroundings are spectacular with lush rolling hills and a river flowing by, just metres from the hotel. The accommodation comprises just 7 rooms, each uniquely designed and combine rural with contemporary. In addition there is a spa.An idyllic location for outdoors and nature enthusiasts, one of the most popular activities in the area is the Senda del Oso footpath network that takes you to Teverga and is perfect for walkers and cyclists. Just 1,000 feet from the hotel you will find the Parque de la Prehistoria museum, where you can enjoy a collection of Paleolithic art.
- Delightful rural retreat with very welcoming – and English speaking – hosts. We loved this place, wonderful warm welcome and great home cooking. Idyllically located beside a stream, the whole vibe of the place was so relaxed.
- Extraordinary splendid place to stay in this beautiful and interesting valley. Impeccable clean, newly renovated within the old frame, so no sound from old boards or pipes, quiet and comfortable beds listening to the small creak outside. Host, his wife and sister make sure you feel welcome, if that is giving guidance for walks, having a relax jacuzzi and Swedish sauna or home cocked evening meal country style with nothing to miss. One of the best places we stayed in a lifetime.
- We were welcomed by Pablo, a very friendly host. Makes you feel at home and takes good care for his guests. Diner well served and more than enough! The hotel is very rural and situated in a quiet peaceful setting with beautiful mountains and small villages. Wonderful area for hiking, cycling and enjoying the real Spanish life! Clean and spacious room!
- Simple, traditional country guest house in middle of countryside. Family-run. Delicious home cooked dinners. Honesty bar. Great for walks, access to caves and prehistoric centre. Tranquillity.
- Es un hotelito muy agradable. Relación caliad precio genial. El dormir al lado de un rio super relajante. Yo que suelo dormir mal, dormí toda la noche.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo is located in Páramo, just 21 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Pola de Somiedo is 10 miles from Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo, and Cangas del Narcea is 26 miles away. Asturias Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Superó nuestras espectativas, la ubicación perfecta para hacer todas las actividades que queríamos que eran unas cuántas, en plena naturaleza, el pueblo con mucho encanto, el hotel muy acogedor, la habitación y la cama muy cómodas, el restaurante buena calidad, pero lo mejor el trato recibido, Manolo y su mujer encantadores, nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos. Volveremos sin duda. Muy, muy recomendable
- El desayuno estupendo!! Y el trato familiar… recomendable
- Camas muy cómodas, excelente limpieza en habitación y baño, trato exquisito por parte de los dueños del local, muy buena carta para comer y desayunar y todo ello situado en un lugar perfecto para relajarte ya que es una zona muy tranquila y rodeada de un paisaje precioso. Recomendable 100%.
- Todo perfecto, limpio,agradable…el desayuno café tostadas zumo natural y jamón serrano…todo muy rico.los dueños muy amables.aparcamos en la calle sin problemas. Volveremos.
- Buen trato, buena cena, buen desayuno. Habitación correcta.
Hotel Enclave las Caldas
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Enclave las Caldas is located in Las Caldas in the region of Asturias, just 19 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Oviedo is 4.4 miles from Hotel Enclave las Caldas, and Avilés is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Enclave las Caldas.
- Both the Gran and the Enclave hotel and their Spa’s are amazing as well as the location
- The bedrooms were well-appointed. The food was lovely (although extremely expensive). The spa facilities were lovely.
- Excellent breakfast, fantastic facilities and one of the best in Spain in terms of infrastructure and two great local restaurants to compliment the local excellent fare at the Viator (hotel) restaurant.
– Spas (both are great!)
– Restaurant “El Recreo de Las Caldas” (5 minutes walk from the hotel)
– Las Caldas itself is a nice little town in the mountain, perfect for relax
- Luxurious hotel, situated in tiny Las Caldas. Attentive staff, spacious rooms, Well suited for cycling, health conscious activities. Fabulous buffet breakfast.
Top Hotels In Tene Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tene Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tene Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tene Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!