10 Best Hotels To Stay In Temple Terrace Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Temple Terrace Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Temple Terrace Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Temple Terrace Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Temple Terrace Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Temple Terrace Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Temple Terrace Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Temple Terrace Florida:
Econo Lodge Busch Gardens Tampa
The Econo Lodge Busch Gardens Tampa is an 8 minutes’ walk to Busch Gardens Africa amusement park. Guests of the hotel will enjoy relaxing in the outdoor pool.All guest rooms have hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, and cable television. All rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, sofa sleepers and balconies.Hotel amenities and features include a limited breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, and free coffee. Business travelers will appreciate access to copy and fax services. The meeting facilities accommodate up to 100 people for most events and business functions.This hotel is 8.1 miles from the Florida Aquarium. The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) is 2.6 miles away. Raymond James Stadium is 10.1 miles from the Econo Lodge Busch Gardens Tampa. The University of South Florida is 2.5 miles from the property. Ybor City historic district is a 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Rooms were recently renovated. AC was cold. Room had fridge and microwave. SPOTLESS. Breakfast was nice too. The front desk staff, manager and room cleaners were all soo very nice!!
- Not one thing. Was happy morning came so I could leave
- Bed comfy the top blanket had a black mark on it it needed to be clean also some type of mattress cover needed. Bathroom was clean!
- The staff were very professional the room was very clean and I slept like a baby
- The beds were very very comfortable, the room was clean! The location to bush guardens was amazing! The staff at the front desk when we came to check in was friendly!
Embassy Suites Tampa – USF / Busch Gardens
In Tampa, Florida, this hotel provides a free shuttle service to Busch Gardens, which is 2 miles away. Within the University of Florida, the hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub in addition to a daily complimentary hot breakfast.The suites at the Embassy Suites Tampa USF/Near Busch Gardens include a cable TV with Pay-Per-View movies. A kitchenette with coffee-making facilities, a refrigerator, and a microwave are also featured. The suites have a sofa bed.The Tampa Embassy Suites provides free Wi-Fi in the public areas. Guests can use the on-site fitness center or play in the game room. A business center and laundry facilities are also available at the hotel.Shriners Hospital for Children-Tampa is 1.5 miles from the Embassy Suites USF/Near Busch Gardens. The Museum of Science and Industry is just under 1 miles away.
- The location, accessibility, and value. The breakfast was great also! We were celebrating our anniversary so our lodging was very important, and it did not disappoint! We would definitely stay here again and will recommend to our friends!
- We had a nice stay, it was last minute so we were happy for the availability. The location was easy to access an Uber to pick us up for a night downtown Tampa. The bed was very comfortable…room was nice.
- I loved everything I can’t pick one it’s kinda hard
- The breakfast was good and room service was fantastic!
- The hotel is literately a few blocks from Busch Gardens. Very import if traveling with children and they are tired, I will not like to drive to far. The breakfast is wondering as expected. Thank you Embassy suites
Ramada Hotel – Tampa
One of our top picks in Tampa.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Hotel – Tampa offers accommodations in Tampa. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Clearwater Beach is 29 miles from Ramada Hotel – Tampa, and Clearwater is 24 miles away. Tampa International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Comfortable but Stephanie was the worst. Poor attitude very nasty and just a real bad person
- The beds were super comfortable and the room was really clean.
- Updates to decor and furniture were recently made.
- The check-in experience was great staff was friendly. The when was clean and comfy. Breakfast is included and was decent. There is also a IHOP in the same parking lot. Close to Busch Gardens an Adventure Island
- Made mistake and was given 2nd floor smoking room- 2 floor walk up. Room and bed other wise exceeded expectations. Bathroom exceedingly small with bathtub difficult to get in and out with bad leg. Front and breakfast staff very good and friendly. location right off 75 but traffic into and out of Tamp and St Petes very slow.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa USF
One of our top picks in Tampa.Located across from University of South Florida, this pet friendly hotel features free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. Entertainment and nightlife of Ybor City are 10 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV and a desk are found in each simply decorated room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites USF. Rooms are equipped with ironing amenities and a hair dryer.Guests of the USF La Quinta Inn and Suites can relax by the outdoor pool or enjoy the convenience of the on-site laundromat. Meeting facilities are also available for all guests.Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a 5 minute drive from the hotel. The Port of Tampa is 10 miles away.
- Spacious, really friendly, helpful staff, nice outside courtyard.
- We had a wonderful stay at La Quinta USF. Location was great. We were visiting for Yankees spring training and the drive to the stadium from the hotel was easy. Would stay again.
- Great location, clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was nice to have each morning.
- Very average hotel. It was ok you get what you pay for. In general the room seemed clean it just had a foul smell.
- rooms were very clean breakfast was hot & area was clean
Wingate By Wyndham-Tampa USF/Busch Gardens
Across from the University of South Florida and less than one mile from Busch Gardens and Adventure Island, this Tampa, Florida hotel offers a free local transportation service to local attractions.Wingate By Wyndham-Tampa USF/Busch Gardens is surrounded by a variety of attractions. The Museum of Science and Industry, Lowry Park Zoo and the Florida Aquarium are just minutes away.The guest rooms at the Tampa Wingate by Wyndham feature refrigerators, microwaves and flat-screen TVs.Guests can begin the day with a full breakfast buffet, then spend the afternoon at the outdoor pool or fitness center. After working in the business center, the hotel’s 24-hour, indoor hot tub is a great place to relax.
- The staff – particularly Megan (? – on duty 3/13/18). She went above and beyond! She assisted me with printing my flight boarding pass. She also personally brought me a king size pillow when I asked her if it was possible to get a regular size pillow.
- The staff was phenomenal. They truly went above and beyond to ensure that I had a pleasant stay and wonderful, but memorable experience. I like to say thanks to Ericia, Kadisha and Meghan for making me feel right at home!
- It’s clean, and the location is convenient to dining and Busch Gardens.
- The room was beyond expectations and extremely comfortable.
- Breakfast was fabulous, and included in the room rate. Comfy bed and pillows. 24 hour pool and jacuzzi hours for registered guests.
La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens
One of our top picks in Tampa.La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens is located in the Temple Terrace neighborhood in Tampa, 24 miles from Clearwater Beach and 20 miles from Clearwater.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Petersburg is 23 miles from La Quinta Inn Tampa Florida, and Treasure Island is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 7 miles from La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens.
- Our stay was very good. the breakfast was satisfactory; the room was fine. We enjoyed our stay.
- Clean. Ice machine worked well. Elevator fast. Maid service very good except didn’t leave coffee on 2nd day. Shower had excellent water pressure.
- Nothing this is a inn & suite which usually serves something hot
- breakfast was disappointing…close to Busch Gardens but area was unappealing
- Older rooms, but okay for a short stay. Next doors is Busch Gardens.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Tampa Busch Gardens Area
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Tampa Busch Gardens Area is located in Tampa, 25 miles from Clearwater Beach and 20 miles from Clearwater.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is business center at the property.St. Petersburg is 24 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites , and Treasure Island is 28 miles from the property. Tampa International Airport is 8 miles away.
The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was great with several choices including waffles, eggs, and bacon. You may want to ask for a room
facing the parking lot as there is a busy street adjacent to the hotel.
- Complimentary shampoo, etc. toothbrush if needed. Gave my grandson special attention. Hit breakfast every morning
- The location was perfect for where I wanted to be. The room and all the amenities were exceptional.
- The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful . The hot breakfast was a terrific added bonus . The beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet and peaceful.
- The hotel was newly renovated abd a pleasure to stay in. Decor was right up to the minute!
- The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was great with several choices including waffles, eggs, and bacon. You may want to ask for a room
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North Telecom Park
Located less than a 5 minute drive from Interstate 75 and less than 20 miles from central Tampa, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Complimentary Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are included.A flat-screen TV, microwave and small refrigerator are in each fully furnished room at Holiday Inn Express. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests of the Telecom Park Holiday Inn Express can enjoy the on-site hot tub and fitness center. A laundromat and a business center are also available.The Museum of Science & Industry is less than a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Tampa International Airport is less than a 30 minute drive away.
- Bed is super comfortable and room is large. Happy hour is awesome with cheese/crackers and free beer or wine.
- Breakfasts were excellent. Also I enjoyed the fitness centre. Staff was friendly and Linda, Cameron and Mike were friendly and very helpful.
- Breakfast was good and hot. The room was clean and cool
- The only thing I liked was that there was a bed to sleep in.
- mattress was great also breakfast room. Snacks at night were nice. Late checkout was great.
Baymont Inn & Suites Tampa Near Busch Gardens
Free shuttle services to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are provided at this Tampa hotel. It offers an outdoor pool and sundeck, a bar and suites with a microwave and fridge.Guests can play a game of pool or table tennis on the activity deck. A business center and laundry facilities are on site at the Busch Gardens Baymont Inn as well.Each suite is spacious and has a comfortable sitting area. Cable TV with in-room movies and free Wi-Fi are included. A sink and counter area are also provided for added convenience.Baymont Inn & Suites Near Busch Gardens/USF offers a daily breakfast. Drinks and cocktails are offered at the Pirates Cove bar.The University of South Florida is just 1.5 miles from this hotel. Downtown Tampa and St Pete Times Forum are within 10 miles away. Tampa International Airport is 30 minutes away by car.
- The place was really nice next time im going to tampa I’ll make sure I’ll book it again
- It’s was comfortable and cozy nice and clean felt like home
- Property was ok. Our room was nice. Location was good.
- The employees where great I wish I would of gotten the names of the man and the women in the kitchen that made sure me and my son had a wonderful breakfast before we left so I could give them a proper thank you.
- The beds we’re comfortable, and they had a kids channel that worked a bit. The breakfast and coffee we’re pretty good too.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa-USF-Busch Gardens
Located in Tampa, 24 miles from Clearwater Beach, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa-USF-Busch Gardens features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Clearwater is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, and St. Petersburg is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was delicious.
- The location is great if you’re going to the Busch Gardens. Loved the fact that it offered a free breakfast. Most of the Holiday Inns that we stayed at did not. Also free wireless internet.
- Location was in the right spot for everything we had going on
- The maintenance man was helpful the shuttle driver was great
- easy check-in, clean facilities, decent breakfast, perfect location
Top Hotels In Temple Terrace Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Temple Terrace Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Temple Terrace Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Temple Terrace Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!