10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tempe Junction Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Tempe Junction Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tempe Junction Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tempe Junction Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tempe Junction Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tempe Junction Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tempe Junction Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tempe Junction Arizona:
University Inn & Suites ASU/Tempe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, University Inn & Suites ASU/Tempe offers accommodations in Tempe, just 8 miles from Phoenix. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Scottsdale is 6 miles from University Inn & Suites ASU/Tempe, and Mesa is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- We rented the “king suite” room which claimed to sleep four people. I was under the impression there would be two queen-size beds, but there wasn’t. There was a king size bed and then a Ikea-looking futon that was extremely uncomfortable, and not designed for adults to sleep on. The price was great, and the location was fantastic (most important) as it was walking distance to Mill Ave.
- Very pretty & hip decor in a spacious room. Staff were super helpful and courteous. Location can’t be beat!
- Located close to ASU but also close to a noisy street. My room wasn’t properly installed against street noise.
- Very nice room and very friendly and helpful staff
- Within walking distance to many food options, light rail station, and the Tempe Beach Park. Cute room & comfortable bed. Looks like room was recently updated. Very friendly and helpful front desk staff.
Motel 6 Phoenix Tempe – Broadway – ASU
One of our best sellers in Tempe! Located 1 miles from Arizona State University, this motel features a heated outdoor pool. It provides free guest parking. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.Cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Phoenix Tempe – Broadway – ASU. Each room includes a work desk and a private bathroom.Sky Harbor International Airport is 6 miles from this motel. US Airways Center is a 15-minute drive away.
- Matt was awesome and so was the gm Laura. Other staff as well. Very pleasant stay.
- It was easy to get were i need. Close to the highway. Manger was outstanding i told her i have 3 pets. She told me 2 was the limit. She let the all 3 stay i really Thank her very much. It tell me you at motel 6 really got a outstanding Manager
- Sheets had hair on them, blankets had stains, place smelled like smoke. Bathroom sink was definitely not cleaned recently, faucet and counter were dirty. Bed was super uncomfortable. Would not recommend, but I was stuck due to a flight delay. Would never recommend.
- Staff was super nice the price was very affordable
- Itwas great place to get away.I had a great night sleep.It was excellent price for the room.thank you
Located in Tempe, 8 miles from Phoenix, Graduate Tempe features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Scottsdale is 6 miles from Graduate Tempe, and Mesa is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- great location – bar was nice to have there and also the restaurant – we used both and were very nice. Very friendly staff
- Comfortable beds, very responsive staff when we needed things (clock radio was missing, needed hypoallergenic pillows)
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was well laid out. The pool looked lovely though it was a little cold to be able to take a dip and as I was working everyday from breakfast meetings through to evening dinners I couldn’t hit the gym area though it did look decently equipped.
- Bed was so comfy, free water and toiletries and coffee, rooms kept clean, everything you needed
- The location was excellent – we moved our second year Sundevil into his apartments and it was a very convenient location. The Normal Diner had great food and coffee!
Motel 6 Phoenix Tempe – Priest Drive – Arizona State University
Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is 2 miles from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on-site.Each air-conditioned room at the Motel 6 Phoenix Tempe-Priest Drive features a private bathroom. All rooms feature vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.Fax and photocopying services and a 24-hour front desk are provided at the Priest Drive-Motel 6 Phoenix Tempe. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Phoenix Zoo is a 10-minute drive from this motel. Legacy Golf Resort is 5 miles away. Arizona Mills Shopping Mall is a 5-minute drive from the motel.
- Corina the front desk clerk was very helpful on helping me out and she was very welcoming!
- The bed was perfect after a long day at the ball park. Pool was cold but enjoyed!
- People at the front desk was nice and we enjoyed the 4 cop cars being there after dinner for protection I think.
- Hotel was suppose to be a non smoking facility. The room remakes with cigarette smoke
- The room was clean, staff was nice, the price was right
Super 8 Tempe
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Super 8 Tempe is located in Tempe in the region of Arizona, just 9 miles from Phoenix.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 6 miles from Super 8 Tempe, and Mesa is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 5 miles from Super 8 Tempe.
- I liked is the cooperation and professionalism of receptionists. The rooms are also of very a good quality, if the cleaning is done everyday. The wifi service was excellent.
Location. Close to ASU, bus stops and train stations
A big drug store opened in the neighborhood
- Very convenient place, next to the ASU campus. Decent rooms, clean, sufficiently quiet. Great value for the price.
- The front counter gentleman at check in was warm and friendly as well as accommodating. The breakfast was good but holding it till 10 as opposed to stopping at 0900 would be beneficial
- The staff immediately moved me when I complained about the smell. Very friendly
AC Hotel by Marriott Phoenix Tempe/Downtown
One of our best sellers in Tempe! Located in Tempe, 8 miles from Phoenix, AC Hotel by Marriott Phoenix Tempe/Downtown features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Scottsdale is 5 miles from AC Phoenix Tempe Downtown, and Mesa is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Close to restaurants and shops. Steps from walking paths along the river. Comfortable beds, nice design. Not far from Arizona State University.
- Bed was comfy and wonderful. The staff was wonderful from the welcome to the goodbye, including the staff at breakfast.
- lovely room, easy freeway access friendly and courteous staff. we will be back!!!!
Room smelled fresh
- Super clean, modern feel. We loved that the television had Netflix capability! The staff was very courteous. The beds were comfortable. The linens + bathroom were pristine.
MOXY Phoenix Tempe/ASU Area
One of our top picks in Tempe.Located in Tempe, 9 miles from Phoenix, MOXY Phoenix Tempe/ASU Area features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Scottsdale is 6 miles from MOXY Phoenix Tempe/ASU Area, and Mesa is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere was great, super fun. Great location
The style of the Hotel was very modern
Staff very friendly and helpful
Rooms were great
- Breakfast food available was ok. A hotel should be able to provide food on an all day bases. Not suitable for a business travelers. No evening meal option available. Only made aware of complimentary coffee as I was checking out. Room and bed were very comfortable and room cleaned regularly, fresh towels daily. Pool facilities good and pool area was very clean.
- The staff was AMAZING!! I did request a room with a balcony, as I love to sit on the balcony and have coffee while my friend sleeps in. Unfortunately, we got a Juliet balcony without any chance of lounging. Other than that, our stay was amazing!
- Really cool place. Friendly staff. Great lobby with lots of entertainment. Stylish with cool design details.
Residence Inn by Marriott Tempe Downtown/University
A full kitchen is featured in each guest room at this Tempe hotel, just half a mile from the Mill Avenue District and Sun Devil Stadium. A daily hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided.A sitting area with sofa bed is included in each guest room at the 100% smoke-free Residence Inn by Marriott Tempe Downtown. A work desk is also provided.A fitness center and convenience store are located on site. A hosted evening social is also included.The Tempe Performing Arts Center is 2 miles away. Arizona State University is 10 miles from the Tempe Downtown Residence Inn by Marriott.
- I love this hotel. It’s very close to our son’s apartments so very convenient.
- Everything was more than I hoped for. I purchased the suite from my son and daughter in laws wedding night. The hotel allowed early check in as the wedding was 3:30 pm that day and we needed the boys in their own place. When they returned after the wedding from start to finish they raved about the service, generosity, gorgeous room with balcony, amazing view. They loved it so much they returned to room after dinner instead of going out. it was perfect!
- Excellent location. We came for the Arizona Rock’n’Roll half marathon and this hotel was a few blocks from the start and finish. It was also walking distance to shops, restaurants, the river park. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- We had an amazing view! The room was so nice, modern and comfortable. We loved spending time on the rooftop and taking in the views from there as well. The staff was great to us. We can’t wait to stay again!
- Staff was very nice, and extremely helpful. The view from the rooftop pool was really nice. So close to Arizona State University, restaurants and the football stadium. There was plenty of parking and it was easy to access.
Tempe Mission Palms
Located 5 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, this 4-star resort has luxurious rooms with iPod docking stations and Wi-Fi. Tempe Mission Palms features a rooftop pool and tennis court.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Tempe Mission Palms are furnished with 37-inch, flat-screen TVs, work desks and safes. Newspapers and room service is available for delivery every day.Guests at Mission Palms in Tempe can enjoy the rooftop deck and basketball court. Harry’s Place is an indoor/outdoor lounge and the Mission Grille serves both American and international cuisine.Just 4 blocks from Mission Palms is the Sun Devils Stadium, where the Arizona State Sun Devils football team plays. Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix Zoo and Rolling Hills Golf Course are all within a 7-minute drive of the hotel.
- Location of the property, size of the rooms, general look and feel of the property
location to asu was very good.
not too much noise.
- spacious, was given the quiet room with the view I requested .
- I stayed here during the week before Christmas and I had the whole place to myself! Restaraunt staff, bar staff, housekeeping all were attentive and prompt, friendly! The hotel is centrally located to so much Pheonix has to offer, airport, museums, theatres….
- Great location, beautiful grounds and a lovely staff.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Phoenix Tempe – University
A short walk from Arizona State University, this Tempe hotel offers comfortably furnished guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast. An outdoor pool, hot tub and gym are available.Featuring cable TV, each room at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tempe comes with a private bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities. All bright rooms include a sitting area and desk.There is a business center with fax and photocopying services at the Tempe Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Dry cleaning services are available.The Sun Devil Stadium is 1.5 miles from this hotel. Guests can check out the vibrant nightlife of the Mill Avenue District in the center of Tempe just a 5-minute drive away.
- The hotel was under construction which I wasn’t made aware of before I reserved a room. The construction went later than it was supposed to and the workers smoked near doors. The place was a mess and the pool and hot tub were gross.
- Breakfast is always good. Great location to local eateries, stores, etc
- The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was great!
- Accommodations comfortable and good, prompt service. The staff was very helpful and courteous.
Room was very nice, with very nice bed. Lots of space in the King Bed Room. Staff very nice.
Breakfast was very nice. Automatic Pancake machine.
Top Hotels In Tempe Junction Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tempe Junction Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tempe Junction Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tempe Junction Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!