10 Best Hotels To Stay In Temisas Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Temisas Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Temisas Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Temisas Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Temisas Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Temisas Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Temisas Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Temisas Gran Canaria:
Hotel Las Tirajanas
Located in San Bartolomé in the region of Gran Canaria, 11 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel Las Tirajanas features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a playground and spa center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Maspalomas is 12 miles from Hotel Las Tirajanas, and Las Palmas is 17 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 11 miles from the property.
We had a great time at this hotel. Fantastic location, good facilities and helpful friendly staff.
It is ideal for walking, with routes from the hotel or via the bus service from the village, which we found to be very reliable.
Our room was a good size and comfortable and the pool area is perfect for catching the late afternoon sun over the mountain.
The food was fine- reasonably priced and plenty of it. We didn’t use the spa facilities but they looked a bit tired. So if that’s a priority for you that could be an issue.
There are some poor reviews around of this hotel, what kind of lives do these people have? It is a great hotel in a top location.
- Great location with views of the mountains all around. Swimming pool and terraces well looked after and helpful staff. A good base for walking or cycling but a long drive from the coast and beaches.
Beautiful location, very quiet, good base for hiking.
We liked the food, lots of salad and vegetables
- The ambience, buffet, rustic feel and relaxed atmosphere in this lovely hillside hotel.
- The wiew and sorry for swimmming nude in the pool:-)
- We had a great time at this hotel. Fantastic location, good facilities and helpful friendly staff.
Hotel Avenida de Canarias
Hotel Avenida de Canarias is located in Vecindario, 10 miles from Playa del Ingles and 12 miles from Maspalomas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Las Palmas is 19 miles from Hotel Avenida de Canarias, and Puerto Rico is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Avenida de Canarias.
- Very clean and tidy. Super friendly and helpful receptionist!!
- Food was varied and plentiful. Staff were great. Free WiFi. Free beach towels. Towels and toiletries renewed every day. Free safety deposit boxes. Incredibly swift airport transfer and very convenient for local bus routes to beaches and capital.
Surprisingly good room in hotel in shopping street in not very pretty town close to airport (reason for us to stay there).
Quiet, and very roomy and clean. Free parking garage.
Didn’t try the food, good restaurants nearby.
- Friendly, helpful staff even helped with my ‘developing’ Spanish. Very well kept and clean everywhere. Value for money buffet breakfast nicely presented by some lovely ladies. Great location for a taste of real canarian life, with plenty going on and excellent bus links to any direction.
- Disabled facilities not very good.. Laminate floor in bathroom had suffered leaks.Food in hotel restaurant very good.
Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel
One of our top picks in Vecindario.Located in Vecindario in the region of Gran Canaria, 10 miles from Playa del Ingles, Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel features an outdoor pool and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 11 miles from Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto, and Las Palmas is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Location was good for my trip, and not too far from the airport. The drink making facilities were much appreciated. Excellent breakfast choice in the hotel
- friendly, efficient and professional staff giving a personal touch to what is in effect a large airport hotel
- The breakfast was very satisfactory. The bed excellent. Location good for transit.
- roof top pool, the bar, and the free airport transfer. Free WiFi and room safe.
- provision of an airport shuttle service was a very positive feature.
Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes
One of our top picks in Agüimes.Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes is located in Agüimes, just 13 miles from Playa del Ingles.All rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 14 miles from Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes, and Las Palmas is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Property was quaint andchad character. Central to all.
- Chosen for close proximity to the airport but away from the crowds. Fab little place in a cute town
- The town itself is very beautiful during the day but I wish there will be more restaurants to eat out for dinner.
- The hotel is in a charming and quirky traditional house. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is decent (although by no means extraordinary).
- Great location in the old town, villa has a huge lounge with WiFi facility
Hotel Rural El Refugio
Hotel Rural El Refugio is located in Tejeda, 17 miles from Playa del Ingles and 17 miles from Maspalomas.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Las Palmas is 13 miles from Hotel Rural El Refugio, and Puerto Rico is 16 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly service and delicious breakfast. The owners made us feel so at home…wish we had booked for longer. Fantastic location with awesome views.
- Very helpful owner/manager. Good buffet breakfast. Great location.
- The hotel is very charming, and the host quite friendly, but the property did seem a bit ran down. For the price and from the pictures I was expecting something on a different range. So that was a bit of a disappointment. The outside area is beautiful though and the location stunning, but unfortunately it was quite windy, so we couldn’t enjoy the garden area as much. There are common areas for the guests to socialise, which is really nice and free tea and biscuits.
- The hotel is in a splendid location high up in the mountains so heading out for walks was easy and highly energising. We were well looked after by the owner who went out of his way to produce unique coffee concoctions for breakfast.
- we arrived just when the storm and rain was hitting Gran Canaria (the strongest in 8 years). So it was nice to find the room heated with an extra heater. It was raining so hard that the water penetrated the window but a couple of towels helped to stop the water coming in. But we were safe and warm in our room. The bed was good and the room and style of the hotel is nice. Also a special door connects the hotel with its neighbor restaurant so we did not have to walk outside in the storm and rain. Our car was very dirty next morning, so it was nice to borrow a hose with water to spray it clean.
Hotel Rural Las Calas
Located in Vega de San Mateo, 17 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel Rural Las Calas features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 18 miles from Hotel Rural Las Calas, and Las Palmas is 11 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 11 miles away.
- the meals eaten at a communal table with other guests were good
The dinner was lovely. You didnt have to choice, the give you the 3 course dinner. You were seated with other people at a big table, which was nice.
Staff was friendly and there was a good atmosphere.
Friendly staff, comfortable bed,safe parking, good value breakfast.
It’s a pleasant rural hotel
- Small hotel, somewhat remote and quiet place off the usual tourist routes. Nicely refurbished old building and rooms, nice little garden to relax in. Very friendly and helpful staff. Car needed but then easy access to hiking regions (Roque Nublo etc) as well as to shops and restaurants in San Mateo (7 km) or elsewhere.
- De spesielle fasilitetene og uteområdet i skjermet område.
Hotel Playa de Arinaga
Hotel Playa de Arinaga is located in Arinaga, just 13 miles from Playa del Ingles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 14 miles from Hotel Playa de Arinaga, and Las Palmas is 18 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel. Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Great location – town felt very Spanish and we didn’t see any other tourists. Excellent restaurants and a beautiful wild beach (Cabron) nearby.
- 15 min ride from the airport only, the hotel is 200 meter from the beach. Bus stop close to the hotel to go to Maspalomas. Hotel staff cleaned the room every day perfectly and were very friendly. Also contact person was friendly (speaks English) and also arranged taxi for me at 6:00 a.m. for the airport. Room is small but worth the value.
- Clean and tidy. All the interior was newly done. The owner met us on our arrival.
- The location and room was good and the owner of the hotel was very kind and helpful.
- Very sweet and friendly, we really enjoyed our stay! Good value for money.
AxelBeach Maspalomas – Apartments and Lounge Club – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Within 1 miles of Maspalomas’s sand dunes, AxelBeach Maspalomas – Apartments and Lounge Club – Adults Only features an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna.Opening onto terraces, the apartments at AxelBeach Maspalomas – Apartments and Lounge Club – Adults Only have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free Wi-Fi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. There is also a dining area.The property offers a massage service, and there is a hairdresser’s and barber shop on site.The apartments are in a central, commercial district, a 5 minute walk from Yumbo Shopping Center, bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The nearest bus stop is just 350 feet away. You can also arrange bike and motorcycle rental at reception, and a golf club can be found nearby.
- Very important Essex with the high standards and friendliness of all the staff. If there was a problem it was sorted straight away. Our room cleaning was of a high standard.
- Lovely staff, clean and modern rooms. Towels provided for the pool. Has a sauna and a steam room. Excellent location. Close to yumbo centre. Receptions staff always go the extra mile.
- Great staff , Pancho , Carmen , Mark and Ivan made my stay so warm and welcoming. Any problems they were only too happy to help excellent 10/10:)
– major positive point to underline : customer Experience instilled by Mireia – she’s always present and thoughtful, dynamic and cheerful, ready to share time and get some feedback from the guests.
– lounge music around the pool in the morning is great
- Very friendly staff and clean rooms with enough space. Nice pool area with lots of chairs. Walking distance from large shopping area and some nice restaurants nearby.
BULL Costa Canaria & SPA – Only Adults
One of our top picks in San Agustin.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and spa center, Hotel Costa Canaria – Adults Only is located in San Agustin in the region of Gran Canaria, just 2.2 miles from Playa del Ingles. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 3.6 miles from Hotel Costa Canaria – Adults Only, and Las Palmas is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Costa Canaria – Adults Only.
- Locatation and facilities. Warm pool water. Service by polite staff
- The facilities are very good and well organised e.g great to be able to reserve sun lounger for the duration of stay . Staff ..courteous and helpful . Rooms well furnished and wifi reliable . Hotel very clean and well maintained . Location is good …quiet and relaxing. Local bus service ….directly outside the hotel …is very efficient also .
- Everything just the best from start to finish. Hotel spotless. It was just great. Food, bar, swimming area, restaurant, common area, entertainment, staff, spa and gardens exceptional.
Really nice all-inclusive type hotel. Pool and sun-lounger facilities are excellent. You can reserve a particular lounger for your entire stay which is a nice touch. Outdoor pools are very good, as are indoor spa facilities. Sports massage at extra cost (€40) was also very good.
The hotel is perfectly located just a few meters from the beach – accessible via the private gate at the bottom of the hotel grounds. Mostly (dark) sandy beach.
The buffet selection for breakfast and dinner was great, with several options for specially cooked items (fired eggs, steak etc).
Seaview room was good, full sun on the balcony, bed excellent
Easy access to beach and promenade walk all the way into Playa Del Ingles
taxi cheap into PDI 6 euros
Vital Suites Residencia, Salud & Spa
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Vital Suites Residencia, Salud & Spa offers luxury accommodation next to Maspalomas Golf Course, in southern Gran Canaria. The complex has 2 outdoor pools, gardens and a free spa session per person per stay.Each spacious room features a private balcony or terrace with views over the golf course, Maspalomas Dunes or the pool. They come with air conditioning, 2 satellite TVs, free WiFi, safe for hire, and minibar. The spacious junior suites include a separate seating area and kitchenette. The bathroom has a bath or shower, bathrobe, hairdryer, and beach towels.The Vital Suites features a Roman-style spa, with a sauna, thermal pools, and steam bath. Massage and beauty treatments are available, and there is a gym. The property also offers medical services and rehabilitation treatments, and a personal trainer can be requested.The complex offers 2 restaurants and a poolside bar.
- Really nice pool area with a view. The hotel was not too big and felt exclusive. Nice big room (junior suite) with comfortable bed.
- The staff are great Sandra in charge of cleaning the 2 Nestors on reception very helpful and mr Lorenzo the boss very approachable and great to chat to,
- It was a completely right choice, very good place to stay and enjoy the island.
- Girls at the spa gave poor service and impression. A pity.
- The hotel complex and garden is well maintained. The location is very good and relatively peaceful. Bed very comfortable. The view from the balcony was beautiful, especially at sunset.
Top Hotels In Temisas Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Temisas Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Temisas Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Temisas Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!