10 Best Hotels To Stay In Temescal California – Top Hotel Reviews
Temescal California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Temescal California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Temescal California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Temescal California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Temescal California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Temescal California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Temescal California:
SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
One of our best sellers in Corona! SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside is directly off I-15, 27 miles from Disneyland Anaheim. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and is only 38 miles from Newport Beach.All guest rooms at Springhill Suites feature a kitchenette equipped with refrigerator, microwave and a sink. Every room has an LCD satellite TV, an iPod docking station and a well-lit work desk.A hot buffet breakfast is available daily in the hotel’s dining room. There are also several restaurants and diners within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside is 3.5 miles from Dos Lagos Golf Course and Shopping Centre. It is 8.6 miles to Corona Airport and 58 miles to Los Angeles International.
- Room and bathroom were clean. Bed was comfortable.
- lots of choice for breakfast, plus bacon (the duct tape of the breakfast world) and eggs
- The staff was excellent! We had some cleanliness issues in our first room and she moved us promptly.
- Breakfast Buffet was really nice with a really good selection
Breakfast was very good. The selection was awesome.
The beds were very comfortable. We slept like babies.
The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Overall our stay was excellent.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona
Located 17 miles from Ontario International Airport and other area attractions, this completely smoke-free hotel in Corona, California features free high-speed internet access.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona features a free daily breakfast, featuring a selection of fresh food, coffee and juice. Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour fitness center or relax at the outdoor pool and whirlpool.The Disneyland theme park, Riverside Art Museum and Glen Ivy Hot Springs are within minutes of the Corona Holiday Inn Express. California State University – San Bernardino, California Speedway and Laser Family Fun Center are also nearby.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful. The food was nice. House keeping was great and so efficient.
- Need to improve the breakfast, the cheese omelette.
- The bed was comfortable but a little high off the ground. Although our room was on the first floor, I could not hear any noise (I’m a very light sleeper—my friends say that I can hear the grass grow.)
- Continental breakfast was nicely done. There was more to choose from than most hotels offer.
- The bed and the pillows were the best. A great night of sleep.
Ayres Hotel Corona East
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Ayres Inn Corona East is just 17 minutes’ drive from Glen Ivy Hot Springs. Free WiFi access is available in all guest rooms.A free breakfast buffet is served daily at Corona East Ayres Inn. Dishes include pancakes, eggs and fresh fruit. Tea, coffee and juice are provided. Evening refreshments are available Monday through Thursday.A 32-include flat-screen TV with cable is featured in each guest room. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has a coffee machine. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Ayres Inn Corona East there is a fitness center. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, luggage storage and on-site shops. The property provides free parking.Explore Temecula’s various wineries just 44 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Los Angeles International Airport is 51 miles away.
- The staff was great, the room was really comfortable, and the bed was perfect. A great stay here
- Very clean, comfortable. Plenty of parking, and near stores/restaurants/gas stations. Friendly staff. Only stayed overnight for a few hours, and wished I stayed longer to enjoy the facility more/breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
We were very happy with our stay. Staff was helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was excellent.
- Breakfast was within the facility. They provided hot meal. The staff are friendly and very helpful when needed. The room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. Did not wake aching all over. Felt rested.
- Price for the room amenities and size were excellent.
Motel 6 Corona
One of our top picks in Corona.Located in Corona, 19 miles from Anaheim, Motel 6 Corona features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.All rooms have a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laguna Beach is 26 miles from Motel 6 Corona, and Ontario is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Easy & nice check in
Clever room design
- Wayne he is the funniest dude, however is constantly in work mode , nothing gets past this guy he is the ****
- This is a no frills motel but was perfect for me as all I needed was a clean room and a place to sleep .
- Perfect location near to my destination. Loved that it was near the Fwy, near gas station, liquor store, food places.
- The service was great…safe and right next to freeway
- Easy & nice check in
Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside
This Corona, California hotel is 10 miles from Universal Studios Hollywood. Each spacious studio includes a fully equipped kitchen and an indoor pool with jacuzzi are on site.Every studio features cable TV at the Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside. The kitchens provide a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. A stovetop along with dishes and silverware are also in the studios.Residence Inn Corona Riverside has a tennis court and gym. Guests can use the outdoor barbecue facilities or the business center.Disneyland is 37 miles from Corona Residence Inn. Ontario International Airport is 45 miles from the hotel.
- Came with pots and pans super clean felt like a home away from home
- Everything was wonderful. I came to relax and I did just that! Perfect place I will be back!
- Kitchen in the suite, comfortable bed, amenities available (pool, basketball court, etc)
- The staff was great and the breakfast was wonderful.
- The room was very clean and staff was nice. The indoor jacuzzi was a plus.
Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites
Just off Interstate 15, this Lake Elsinore, California hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an outdoor pool and is within easy walking distance of the Lake Elsinore Casino.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Best Western PLUS Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites. Each classically furnished room includes a seating area and a large work desk.Free access to the hotel’s 24-hour fitness room and relaxing jacuzzi is provided to all guests. There is a fully-equipped business center on site.The Lake Elsinore Best Western PLUS offers a continental breakfast every morning.The Links at Summary Golf Course is just a 4-minute drive from this hotel. The Orange Empire Railway Museum is 12.3 miles away.
- I like how the beds were set up and we booked 1 room but it looks like we booked 2 rooms because it has 2 beds in a room.
- Has a big room with a sofa and table in the room. And Plus if you want to go in the pool you can jus go out your back door.
- Very comfortable beds; spacious bathroom; convenient location.
- Was a very lenghly check in process but after that all was well.
The view of Lake Elsinore.
The amazing and nice staff.
We had an issue because of Booking.com and the manager was super nice about it and helped us out. Very accommodating.
Hampton Inn Norco/Corona
This Norco, California hotel, located one mile from Riverside Community College, features an outdoor pool. Guest rooms at Hampton Inn Norco/Corona offer 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Rooms provide desks and coffee makers. They also include hairdryers and ironing facilities. Studios with sofa beds, microwaves and refrigerators are available.For guests’ convenience, Corona/Norco Hampton Inn offers a gym and business center. The hotel serves breakfast and has a convenience store and meeting facilities.Cresta Verde Golf Club and Butterfield Stage Trail Park are within 3 miles of Hampton Inn. The hotel is 12 miles from Ontario International Airport and Glen Ivy Hot Springs.
- Breakfast was great and rooms were very cozy. Staff seemed very friendly and courteous and jumped when asked for something.
- Hotel location is great! Lots of stores and food around. Coffee and tea 24/7
- Super friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions with a smile and kindness. Traveled with my son who is medically disabled, and everyone and place was very accommodating. Would come back again. Christmas decorations made our trip even more special.
- Comfortable beds and easy electrical outlet access.
- Staff was friendly, food was good, Coffey was good.
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
This hotel is 6 miles from downtown Corona and 8 miles from downtown Riverside. It has an outdoor pool, hot tub, gym and rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East rooms include a work desk and a coffee maker. The rooms include free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Corona provides guests with a daily breakfast. The hotel has an on-site convenience store.Riverside Hampton Inn is one mile from La Sierra University. Disneyland is 30 miles from the hotel. Ontario International Airport is 22 miles from the hotel.
- Beds are very comfortable and I love the on piece bed spread, comforter it was great!
- Excellent customer service. The front desk staff was able to give me a room upgrade. Made our stay very pleasurable!
- I was unable to have breakfast, but my daughter said it was good.
- I got to be with my partner in a “luxurious” hotel.
- Please see my other review. Location only getting 2 stars because parking was good and was clean. Seemed nice enough until they charge you for false charges with no proper proof or documentation. Be wary and make sure you check your room for problems carefully before you stay at this place. If your name pulls up wrong at front desk correct that immediately!
Riverside Inn & Suites
Riverside Inn & Suites is located in Riverside, 26 miles from Anaheim and 31 miles from Laguna Beach.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 15 miles from Riverside Inn & Suites, and Orange is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 13 miles from Riverside Inn & Suites.
After booking it I looked at the reviews and got scared. So my expectation were very very very low. In reality they are trying to upgrade the place, (there was a painter in my first given room at 11 pm working), but the new room that they gave us was not too bad. The noise from adjacent room is still there, when water is running you definitely hear it, but overall it was not so scary. The breakfast is a joke, one table and 3 chairs at the lobby and limited, very limited choices and not that good.
I would not call that a breakfast even though technically it is.
- Beds were very comfortable!! Best comfort for my back from a hotel in a very long time! The manager, lady at front desk was vey nice and friendly..
- The location is the only good thing about this place.
- It was dirty and not well kept up. Will not be staying there again.
- It was a decent location to where I had to be that weekend. End of story
- After booking it I looked at the reviews and got scared. So my expectation were very very very low. In reality they are trying to upgrade the place, (there was a painter in my first given room at 11 pm working), but the new room that they gave us was not too bad. The noise from adjacent room is still there, when water is running you definitely hear it, but overall it was not so scary. The breakfast is a joke, one table and 3 chairs at the lobby and limited, very limited choices and not that good.
Quality Inn Lake Elsinore
Centrally located in Lake Elsinore, this hotel features an outdoor heated pool with a hot tub. Each room has a 42-inch LCD TV. Lake Elsinore is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.The rooms come equipped with a microwave, fridge and a tea-and-coffee maker. Each room has ironing facilities, a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily. Several restaurants, shopping malls, outlet stores and cinema’s are in the vicinity of the hotel. Lake Elsinore Diamond Stadium is a 15-minute walk away.Guests can sunbathe poolside or relax in the hot tub. Indoors, there is a sitting area and dining area. Free Wi-Fi is available. A 24-hour front desk is also included.Quality Inn Lake Elsinore has a laundry and a dry cleaning service.
- Bed and pillows were reasonably comfortable. Breakfast was convenient.
- Great breakfast! Nice staff at front desk. Thank you!
- Clerk was so friendly, bed and pillows soft and comfy. Room was nice. Exceeded our expectations
- Nothing! There is absolutely nothing good to say about this place they should be paying you to stay there.
- 3rd time staying with you this year at Lake Elsinore, CA but your rates seem rather high. I think you should be offering a senior discount and perhaps a discount for repeat customers.
Top Hotels In Temescal California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Temescal California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Temescal California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Temescal California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!