10 Best Hotels To Stay In Temecula California – Top Hotel Reviews
Temecula California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Temecula California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Temecula California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Temecula California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Temecula California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Temecula California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Temecula California:
SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
One of our top picks in Temecula.SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country is located in Temecula, just 27 miles from San Clemente.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Vista is 21 miles from SpringHill Wine Country, and Oceanside is 25 miles from the property. John Wayne Airport is 43 miles away.
- The view was breath taking for this Midwesterner! Every staff member that we approached or asked something of went above and beyond to help us! The entire grounds were very clean…from the entrance, the room, the pool area and even the vineyards! Excellent!
- Everything because I couldn’t complain about anything! Our room is spacious! Bathroom shower is separated from the toilet so someone can take a shower while the other person is doing their personal business in another room!! There’s a sofa sleeper for another person to sleep comfortably!
- Loved the delicious breakfast that included; building your own oatmeal, different breads, and eggs.
- Beds were comfy. Liked the work desk in the suite for connecting and doing some work. Liked the area privacy.
- Friendly staff, spacious rooms, quiet interiors, solid breakfast bar, conveniently located near shopping and only a few miles from the wineries.
Best Western Country Inn Temecula
One of our top picks in Temecula.This hotel is less than one mile from historic Old Town Temecula. The hotel features a daily breakfast, outdoor swimming pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Best Western Country Inn Temecula features free on-site parking and a 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities are also available at the hotel.Guest rooms at the Temecula Best Western come with cable TV and free local telephone calls. Coffee makers and ironing facilities are also included.Pechanga Casino and Calaway Vineyards are within a short drive of the Best Western Country Inn in Temecula. The Vail Lake Recreation Area is 10 miles away.
- The bed was very comfy. My only issue was every time my partner moved or shifted it shook the whole mattress. The bathroom was nice and the mini fridge was a good size to store things. The room was very quiet too even tho the hotel is right next to the freeway. I didn’t hear any of the traffic on the freeway or cars buzzing by on the street.
- Room, bathrooms, comfortable and clean. Staff were great. Breakfast was great (probably the main reason I look for Best Western Plus).
- The breakfast was great!! But with the amount of people it would have been better to have two waffle makers instead of only one… The wait sucked.
- breakfast selections, easy parking, location to freeway
- The area was perfect very close to old Town. The room was comfortable and clean and the jacuzzi was perfect. I would definitely come back again.The breakfast was great.
Motel 6 Temecula – Historic Old Town
One of our best sellers in Temecula! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Temecula – Historic Old Town is located in Temecula, just 27 miles from San Clemente.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vista is 21 miles from Motel 6 Temecula Historic, and Oceanside is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The front desk check in was quick and friendly. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh! Plenty of clean towels and hot water! The TV ran greatvwithbits cable and WiFi. Great location and within walking distance to all of the fun restaurants and bars located in Old Town Temecula.
- Room and grounds were very clean and beds were comfortable.
- The staff was accommodating and kind. Hotel walking distance to restaurants and bars.
- Great customer service respectful and polite and great local restaurants
- Very clean and well kept. The location could not have been any better. Walking distance to Historic Temecula to enjoy shopping and fine dining.
Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country
One of our best sellers in Temecula! The Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country hotel is between San Diego and Orange County. This hotel is close to Interstate 15, the Pechanga Casino and Pala Casino.Visit historic Old Town Temecula which has over 640 antique and specialty shops, boutiques and art galleries. Guests can enjoy a horse-drawn carriage or walk through the wooden boardwalks. Old Town Temecula is the site of many special events including the Farmer’s Market, car shows, semi-annual Rod Runs, Western Days and summer weekend entertainment.Tour the Temecula Valley Museum and discover the city’s historic treasures. For the adventurous travelers, hot air balloon rides, hang gliding, bi-plane flights and sky diving are available in the area. There are seven championship golf courses nearby and a variety of restaurants and lounges in the area. Enjoy shopping at The Promenade in Temecula or relax at one of the resort spas in the area.Hotel provides guests with free hot breakfast buffet, free high-speed Internet access, lobby computer kiosk, outdoor pool and hot tub, 100 percent non-smoking hotel.Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like free local calls and access to fax and copy services. A meeting room is available to accommodate most events and business functions.
All guest rooms include upgraded amenities, including cable TV with CNN and ESPN, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, ironing facilities and hairdryers.
- Good breakfast and staff that worked the breakfast was very friendly.
- Last min get away and it was great. The staff is super nice, helped me with anything I needed. The evening gal was a real sweetheart
- Place was very well maintained and very clean I was impressed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- I loved everything” such a clean place great customer service” my room smelled of smoke so they moved us to an upgraded room….such a great view and great location…breakfast was really great” we will be back
- Everything including breakfast. Staff was awesome and room was super clean. Property was close to restaurants.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country
Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country offers accommodations in Temecula. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Clemente is 27 miles from Embassy Suites by Hilton, and Vista is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fantastic and happy hour is an added perk for sure!
- The beds were comfy, the hotel is centrally located, the staff was nice ….
- Loved that they had water, tea, coffee, & hot chocolate available all night.
- Enjoy Happy Hour and being able to order food rather than going out for dinner! Room was comfortable and breakfast always a plus!
- Complimentary happy hour and complimentary breakfast was fantastic!!
Ramada Old Town Temecula
This hotel is only minutes from the shops and restaurants of Old Town Temecula. The hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.Ramada Old Town Temecula features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are available on-site.Guest rooms at the Old Town Temecula Ramada come with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. Coffee makers and ironing facilities are also included in each room.The Pechanga Casino is 2 miles from the Ramada near Old Town Temecula. The Red Hawk Golf Club and area wineries are also nearby.
- The Ramada Inn provided exactly what we had hoped, a moderately priced place to stay that was near an event I was participating in. Great location, very comfortable rooms and a good breakfast. Nothing fancy, but perfect for our visit.
- Very Clean! Spacious Rooms. Nice hot Breakfast (Ready before you’re up)!
- Loud…..other people making noise late – in the early a.m.
- Staff was very nice. Close to wineries restaurants old town temecula. Lots to do around you.
- We enjoyed the food at Mad Madeallin’s & the “Swing Inn Café”. Enjoyed seeing the wineries & the wine tasting at Ponte’ Winery.
Holiday Inn Express Temecula
Comfort meets value at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, just a 5 minute drive from charming shops at Old Town Temecula. It offers a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and a gym. All rooms are fitted with free Wi-Fi and free local calls.Featuring a cable TV, each room at the Holiday Inn Express Temecula comes with tea/coffee making facilities and a fridge. All spacious rooms include a sitting area and desk.Holiday Inn Express Temecula is 12.5 miles from Robert Renzoni Winery and 7 miles from Pechanga Casino.Guests can enjoy a hot air balloon ride over Temecula Valley, or indulge in a day of wine tasting. The hotel also provides a business center complete with fax and photocopying services, as well as laundry services.A full hot breakfast is available every morning at the Express Start Breakfast Bar.
- Very friendly staff…took very good care of me and needs
- We always stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels when we travel for the consistency. Always clean, good value with breakfast.
The staff were polite. I thought that I had left my work binder in my room. When I went back, they were great checking the room. While I was waiting, I was offered coffee or tea. My binder wasn’t there.
Breakfast was hot and delicious. I have stayed at an HIE several times for work. And, I will continue to do so.
A very big thank you.
It was the best nights sleep in months. Most comfortable bed. I would love to know what kind of mattress so I can go out and buy one.
Breakfast had many options and the pancake maker was fun to use.
- Just a clean, we set-up hotel with a friendly, helpful staff. Really liked having a modern TV system instead of the 1990s cable system at most hotels. Breakfast was good, not the tasteless mung I got at the last hotel I used in Murrieta.
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
Situated in the beautiful countryside of Temecula, California, and only a 4 minute drive from Temecula’s historic Old Town, Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula features comfortable accommodations with free WiFi.The air-conditioned guest rooms at this hotel include an LCD TV, a mini-refrigerator and a microwave. Rooms include a work desk and a coffee machine.Guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula can start the morning with a free hot breakfast.An on-site fitness center and a business center are available at this hotel.Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula is located only a short drive from California’s Wine Country, where guests can enjoy tours of the vineyards and wine tastings. San Diego International Airport is a 55 minute drive away.
- The food was good and the beds were very comfortable.
- We liked the cleanliness ,friendlyness of staff.very quiet and breakfast was good.bananas were a little ripe.lol
- Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, couldn’t be more pleased with our stay. Also, the pillows were wonderful, two very plush and two feather-like, much appreciated.
Free amd DELICIOUS breakfast. Huge comfy bed. So many amazing restaurants walking distance.
Staff was ALWAYS kind and helpful. Greeted me by name. Pool is heated and hot tub is lovely..
- Easy check in. Nice to have a digital key. Breakfast was great, lots of choices.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula offers accommodations in Temecula.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 26 miles from La Quinta Inn Temecula, and Vista is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was great. The staff was warm & friendly.
- Clean, interior hallway design, vinyl plank flooring made for an attractive fresh feeling room – can’t wait for the day when no hotels have carpets! nice staff, dog friendly with no additional fees
The rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. The staff helped us find restaurants in the area and the breakfast was perfect!
A nice location near the Old Town area and much more “budget-friendly” than the hotels in the wine area!
- Overall great experience! We stayed here because we were visiting the nearby wineries and it worked perfect for us, only about 15 min drive away. Good value and no complaints.
- My daughter was pet sitting and I appreciated that the property was pet friendly. I appreciate the breakfast and the cleanliness. I appreciate that I can always count on a La Quinta property for those basic must haves: cleanliness, breakfast and affordability. Please don’t change😊
Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula
Fairfield Temecula provides modern rooms and studios in the Southern California Wine Country, a 5 minute drive from central Temecula. It features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV, the spacious rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula combine modern appliances with a classic décor. Each includes a work desk and a sitting area.Guests can enjoy a hot daily breakfast served at the restaurant of the hotel. On-site vending machines provide drinks and snacks 24/7. Palm Plaza Shopping Center has many local eateries and is only one mile away.The staff at the hotel can help organize hot air balloon rides all year round. Other popular attractions include nearby golf courses and lively San Diego, less than one hour from the Fairfield Inn Temecula hotel.
- The suite was perfect for my family of 4. We had room to relax and get work done.
- The front desk was very helpful and pleasant. The hotel is beautiful and I love the hardwood floors in the room.
- Staff was friendly, facility’s location was excellent, with easy access in a safe surroundings and other business close by.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful! The room was very comfortable and clean!
- Staff was friendly and helpful in finding sites. Location was convenient..
Top Hotels In Temecula California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Temecula California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Temecula California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Temecula California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!