10 Best Hotels To Stay In Telemark Village Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Telemark Village Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Telemark Village Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Telemark Village Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Telemark Village Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Telemark Village Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Telemark Village Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Telemark Village Vermont:
Mountain Sports Inn
Mountain Sports Inn is located in Killington, 14 miles from Woodstock and 25 miles from Hanover. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Made to order eggs!! Kitchen staff was so super friendly and full of all kinds of tips for me and my friend!! They really cared about getting to know us and making sure they could help us in every way. We came in late and they had left instructions for us to check into our own room which was very nice since I forgot to call and tell them wed be arriving late.
- it said “premium double bed room” the room was not very premium… walls and doors were paper thin, the beds were concaved, the comforter was covered in make up and there wasn’t even a mini fridge or anything. and the lady at the front desk was a bit rude
- I love the hot breakfast in the morning. The staff was so helpful in making sure we were set for the mountains and very hospitable. The location was perfect as we were there for vacation and snow boarding up at killington. The rooms were very clean, and the check in process was a breeze.
- Everything was as expected. Clean, close to mountain, friendly easy to work with staff and free breakfast!!
- The breakfast was good and Home made. The beds and room were clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Killington Center Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, Killington Center Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Killington, just 14 miles from Woodstock.All rooms are fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Hanover is 25 miles from Killington Center Inn & Suites, and Rutland is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Snowed Inn
One of our top picks in Killington.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Snowed Inn offers accommodations in Killington.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Woodstock is 14 miles from The Snowed Inn, and Hanover is 25 miles away.
- The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and make the stay just superb.
- Great place! Super clean and close to the mountain.
- We has stayed at the Snowed in before so we did expect a high level of hospitality and comfort and we were not disappointed. We are skiers and the Killington mountain is very close as are restaurants and shops.
- Very friendly hosts and lovely dog. Pleasant breakfast nice area to sit and chat. Hosts very accommodating. Nice tea and coffee station available at all times. Convenient location
- We really enjoyed the studio with the fireplace and it’s own separate entrance.
Summit Lodge is located in Killington, 14 miles from Woodstock and 25 miles from Hanover. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- The location was great – right on the access road. Outdoor pool warm and beautiful. Nice fireplaces and places to relax. Tasty breakfast. Accommodating staff.
- Close to the ski mountain with shuttle bus to take you there and back. Breakfast very good. The building was older but it was clean and the staff very attentive. Salt water hot tub was amazing!!
- The lodge was very homey and was very easy to relax at the quaint lodge. Breakfast was excellent, and the in house Irish pub was also excellent with many draft beer choices.
- The complimentary breakfast was excellent to my surprise! Usually, included hotel breakfasts are very bland, but not at the Summit! The staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially the bartenders and servers at O’Dwyers Pub. Whether we were having dinner at the bar, playing pool, sitting by the fire, or relaxing in the hottub, our bartender or server paid great attention to us and brought us our drinks wherever we went. It was great not having to get up and go back to the bar everytime. Our room had a great view and the hotel was in great location to any restaurants and Killington Ski resort!
Awesome irish bar
Great fish and chips
Killington Mountain Lodge; Best Western Signature Collection
One of our top picks in Killington.This hotel is 2 miles from Killington Ski Resort. The hotel offers an indoor pool, free ski shuttle service in the winter months, massage services and an on-site restaurant.Killington Mountain Lodge features cable TV and a refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms also provide amenities such as a coffee maker and DVD player. Some rooms come with a mountain view.A full hot breakfast buffet is served in the winter months at the Killington Lodge. The rest of the year, the hotel offers a continental breakfast. Featured on the property are common areas with stone fireplaces, a 20 person hot tub, a pool table, games room, a movie room and meeting rooms.The Killington Golf Course is 1.3 miles away. The Killington Peak is 2.1 miles away and the Coolidge State Forest is 11.5 miles away.
- This is the best value in Killington. The shuttle to the slopes runs on time and frequently.
- Movie room and fire place. Also, the offering of board games.
- Close to ski area and off site equipment rentals and restaurants and the facility had small bar to watch sporting event and also games for evening activities. Wonderful experience.
- The staff was respectful, friendly and courteous. They went above and beyond to get some things we asked for. I liked the availability of the hot tub although I did not use it.
- Great Staff & location. Really like the shuttle bus. Much better breakfast this year too. The hottub
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Highline Lodge offers accommodations in Killington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Woodstock is 14 miles from Highline Lodge, and Hanover is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Birch Ridge Inn
One of our best sellers in Killington! This Killington full-service inn offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a sitting area. Killington Golf Course and Killington Ski Resort are 1 miless away.Individually decorated rooms feature wood furnishing with bright decor. Select rooms at Birch Ridge feature a fireplace or spa tub.Breakfast is served each morning featuring hot coffee or tea with fruit and pastries. A restaurant and a full bar are on site.A 24-hour front desk is provided for guests. Concierge service along with fax and photocopying services are also available.Appalachian Trail is 1 mile from Birch Ridge Inn and Green Mountain Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away.
- Wonderful place to stay! The owners and staff are very attentive; making sure everything you need is taken care of. Excellent breakfast! Dining and bar on site is a nice extra! Just a wonderful place to stay. We will be back!
- Nice breakfast in the morning is included. It’s different everyday so you don’t get bored. Staff is very friendly
- the puff pastry-scramble was excellent. Would have liked a less ‘wheaty’ breakfast choice (when we go back I’ll give Mary a heads-up)
- Perfect location, close to the mountain. Room was very cosy and clean, love the vibe here.
The innkeepers were amazingly friendly, greeted us at the door and made us feel very welcome! The breakfast was delicious, fresh, and a nice bonus.
We left a half-empty bottle of wine one morning and returned to find it on ice in an ice bucket, they really want out.
Mountain Inn at Killington
Located in Killington in the region of Vermont, 14 miles from Woodstock, Mountain Inn at Killington features a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Hanover is 26 miles from Mountain Inn Killington, and Rutland is 9 miles from the property.
- Have been coming to Mountain Inn for over 30 years. It has great location. The hot pool after skiing is the best. Great bar and restaurant and is central to everything. I will continue to return to this location.
- Continental Sunday breakfast host/desk manager (same person)
- We requested the lowest possible floor with least amount of stairs. They accommodated this request immediately and graciously. Only 4 steps up to our floor with sturdy hand rails on both sides. They gave us a room with a gas fireplace which was wonderful. Everything was clean and attractive. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We slept very well. We would definitely stay here again. Priced very reasonably for Killington Mt.
- Manager who was on duty was so friendly and helpful. Gave us ideas of what to do and things that were going on that weekend. View of killington peak was spectacular!
- Great common areas, super friendly and helpful manager.
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Trailside Inn is located in Killington in the region of Vermont, just 16 miles from Woodstock.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Hanover is 27 miles from Trailside Inn, and Rutland is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Great friendly staff, clean bright rooms and open space, near skiing, very reasonable.
- The fire place was nice and the main sitting area was inviting. The proximity to Killington was good.
- Josh is very friendly and helpful! The living room was cozy to relax!
- It is a Great place to spend the time with your family . It is very close to Killington Mountain where you can ski all day long !!! For sure we will be back next year !!!
- The staff were so down to earth, they told us some local places to eat instead of tourist town and it was the best decision. Would definitely come back.
Mendon Mountainview Lodge
This Mendon, Vermont hotel is on the edge of Green Mountain National Forest and offers a trail for hiking and snowshoeing. A hot tub, outdoor pool and sauna are available.Mendon Mountainview Lodge provides rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are individually climate controlled.Guests of Mendon Mountainview Lodge can enjoy a cocktail at Mendon Tavern on site.Skiing, snowmobiling and pond skating are available in the winter near the Mountainview Lodge. During the summer, festivals and the Vermont State Fair are only a 10 minute drive away.
- The fireplace in the room was the redeeming quality that we loved.
- Staff was friendly, and went out of the way to have s’mores for my son one evening. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful for a day of skiing. Rooms are large comfortable.
The free homemade chocolate chip cookies at the desk. Sit down Breakfast was very tasty, (although it is not included in the room, it is priced separately).
The rooms are very large.
The game room is nice.
- Good value for the area. Close to Killington town and mountain. Bed was comfortable. Good value for breakfast- the eggs, French toast, and home fries were flavorful. Complimentary cookies. After we called about the heat not working well the management kindly refunded us a night and let us switch rooms.
- An older property showing its age, the Mendon has been kept up with good mattresses, clean linens, and all the most important stuff. Our roon still had a CRT TV, but the second room we rented for the kids had a flat screen. The ability to bring our dogs along was fantastic, and the staff is welcoming to people and dogs. There were several other four legged guests staying there and our pups enjoyed meeting them. Very nice, family run place with a great breakfast for $10. It was perfect for our skiing getaway, even if the temperatures outside were not (minus 12…)
Top Hotels In Telemark Village Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Telemark Village Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Telemark Village Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Telemark Village Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!