10 Best Hotels To Stay In Telde Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Telde Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Telde Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Telde Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Telde Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Telde Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Telde Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Telde Gran Canaria:
Hotel Rural El Mondalón
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Hotel Rural El Mondalón is located in Marzagán in the region of Gran Canaria, just 21 miles from Playa del Ingles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Maspalomas is 22 miles from Hotel Rural El Mondalón, and Las Palmas is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Rural El Mondalón.
This was our second visit to the hotel and it was even better than our first trip.The staff are a fantastic group with huge energy to please visitors.
We will return
Perfect location: quiet & peaceful, and also close to major roads (GC-1 leading to the capital or the South, GC-3 & 4 leading up toward the Tejeda region). Beautiful landscape, right next to the slopes leading up to the caldera of Bandama.
The way the hotel is built ensures the tranquility of its guests, even when a part of the premises is occupied by a party: it happened during our stay, and we had no nuisance at all.
Extremely nice, helpful and nice staff.
- Very welcoming staff, excellent breakfast and spacious room. Good location for visiting the Caldera de Bandama.
All the food was of medium quality. We expected
maybe higher quality ?
- Beautiful old building, tranquil style, pleasant staff
- This was our second visit to the hotel and it was even better than our first trip.The staff are a fantastic group with huge energy to please visitors.
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa del Ingles is 22 miles from Hotel Rural Maipez, and Maspalomas is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection.
- Very nice green and quiet environment. Great breakfast and friendly staff.Free parking (you need a car for shopping& sight seeing).
- Many thanks for the friendly reception and the snack when we arrived quite tired and hungry much later than planned! The location is ideal for exploring the North and the center of the island. Beautiful old building, nicely decorated. Stronger light bulbs, especially for the bathroom, would be good, but that’s the only little negative remark I have to make.
- Disarmingly rustic and basic – a one off venture that presumably makes money from hosting large scale gatherings in a variety of outside astroturf spaces although not while we were there. Pleasantly isolated and quiet with a deep barranca behind and fields in front. Very convenient for the Botanic Gardens. Excellent value for full board but don’t come if you are going to complain about proper silver service or the standard facilities of a Holiday Inn – in fact go there instead!
- Travelling by car around the island was easy from here.. Quiet, in a village only with a bakery, well outside Las Palmas, 1-2 miles from Botanical Gardens spacious grounds, continental breakfast with meats, cheese, egg, yoghurt and good bread rolls.
- The nature around the hotel is impressive. There is ample parking. The continental breakfast was very good. Although the spread was not huge, it contained all we needed and there were some changes made from day to day. The freshly squeezed orange juice is a big plus (it is not signposted anywhere, but we were lucky to see other guests asking the staff for it).
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida is located in Santa Brígida in the region of Gran Canaria, just 21 miles from Playa del Ingles. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 21 miles from Escuela Santa Brigida, and Las Palmas is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida.
- It is a hotel school, but probably because of that the staff were lovely, very keen to help and attentive. It was very easy and cheap to catch a bus into Las Palmas.
Breakfast was OK wrt current standards in 4-star hotels.
The hotel staff was welcoming and helpful. Thanks for proposing a take-away breakfast for the last day as my wife had to leave very early in order to meet me on the TRansgrancanaria trail running race.
The location is indeed very convenient for runners who come in Gran Canaria to run the Transgrancanaria, at least *before* the race.
- The beds were very comfy and I had a good night sleep every night I was there. Staff were all very accommodating even the students. The food & the service in the restaurant was absolutely 5* .
- The room was large and pleasantly furnished. Staff helpful and friendly- bearing in mind their trainee status. Plentiful breakfast buffet. If the weather is warm enough, the pool looked good, surrounded by lovely gardens. Good value for bed and breakfast.
Nice garden, charming little hotel.
Great choices of breakfast, very beautiful and delicious dishes for dinner. Staff was helpful and friendly.
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.Hotel Parque is located in Las Palmas, just 26 miles from Playa del Ingles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 27 miles from Hotel Parque, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The breakfast is very good. The room is very clean.
- The staff we encountered were all excellent and helpful from the cleaner to the desk staff and restaurant staff.
- The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I needed to be up early for my flight when I got to the check out desk there was a picnic bag for me since I was missing breakfast. I would stay there again.
- Great position by bus station. Reception v helpful
Good access to bus station.
Able to leave cases locked up as room not ready.
Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel
One of our top picks in Vecindario.Located in Vecindario in the region of Gran Canaria, 10 miles from Playa del Ingles, Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel features an outdoor pool and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 11 miles from Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto, and Las Palmas is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Location was good for my trip, and not too far from the airport. The drink making facilities were much appreciated. Excellent breakfast choice in the hotel
- friendly, efficient and professional staff giving a personal touch to what is in effect a large airport hotel
- The breakfast was very satisfactory. The bed excellent. Location good for transit.
- roof top pool, the bar, and the free airport transfer. Free WiFi and room safe.
- provision of an airport shuttle service was a very positive feature.
Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes
One of our top picks in Agüimes.Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes is located in Agüimes, just 13 miles from Playa del Ingles.All rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 14 miles from Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes, and Las Palmas is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Property was quaint andchad character. Central to all.
- Chosen for close proximity to the airport but away from the crowds. Fab little place in a cute town
- The town itself is very beautiful during the day but I wish there will be more restaurants to eat out for dinner.
- The hotel is in a charming and quirky traditional house. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is decent (although by no means extraordinary).
- Great location in the old town, villa has a huge lounge with WiFi facility
Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only
Located in Santa Brígida in the region of Gran Canaria, 20 miles from Playa del Ingles, Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only features a sauna and fitness center. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 21 miles from Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only, and Las Palmas is 7 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 8 miles away.
- The views were outstanding, giving 360° views. Owners were very helpful and friendly. Even gave us a lift to the golf course for our dinner and back, where the food and views were great!
- It had the most amazing view and a perfect breakfast.
- The owners go above and beyond to keep their guests happy. Good people and amazing views.
Great sweeping views over bright green golf course and coastline in the distance
Amazing flexibility of owner to modify our booking last-minute without charges
Open bar to pick any drink or wine you desire (just write down in the book and pay later)
Custom breakfast with many healthy options (chia seeds, nuts, avocado etc)
- Delicious breakfast. Breathtaking view. Cosy rooms. Super friendly and helpful owner, everything is very easy going. Perfect place to relax. Well equipped Bar with self service and good prices.
AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.Set in the Vegueta district of Las Palmas, the oceanfront AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas features a gym and rooftop pool. The hotel offers free shuttle from and to the airport.Modern air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms feature a king-size or double bed with 4 pillows. All have a desk, flat-screen TV and mini bar. Junior suites also have a sofa bed, free minibar and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available in the hotel snack bar or in your room. The hotel’s bar, AC lounge, has a snack menu.The hotel has a free WiFi zone and WiFi is available in rooms for an extra charge. There is 24-hour reception and the hotel is a 5-minute drive from Las Canteras Beach and the Port.
- I only had breakfast on one occasion. It was very nice but a little expensive.The rooftop pool was excellent. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean . Very close to the bus station. I had previously read that the room was noisy. We had no such problems despit being at the front on the main, very busy road. Complementary airport transfer was a bonus.
- location was good if you want to look around Triana neighbourhood, but if you want to be close to the beach it is not good.
I loved the location! It was walking distance from park and square and main shopping street.
Breakfast was good, and loved the lady that works in lobby bar 🙂
- The staff was very friendly and helped us find the nice place in the city for breakfast.
Rooms were comfortable and staff were generallly good. The Shuttle Bus was questionable ??
We emailed to ask about the bus on arrival and heard nothing so got a Taxi to the Hotel.
Needs to be more clear, we understood that the shuttle would bring us to the other AC Hotel in centre of Las Palmas and another night got on but it was off to the airport. A bit confusing.
Apart from that it was good but too far out so next time we will stay at the other AC.
Hotel Avenida de Canarias
Hotel Avenida de Canarias is located in Vecindario, 10 miles from Playa del Ingles and 12 miles from Maspalomas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Las Palmas is 19 miles from Hotel Avenida de Canarias, and Puerto Rico is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Avenida de Canarias.
- Very clean and tidy. Super friendly and helpful receptionist!!
- Food was varied and plentiful. Staff were great. Free WiFi. Free beach towels. Towels and toiletries renewed every day. Free safety deposit boxes. Incredibly swift airport transfer and very convenient for local bus routes to beaches and capital.
Surprisingly good room in hotel in shopping street in not very pretty town close to airport (reason for us to stay there).
Quiet, and very roomy and clean. Free parking garage.
Didn’t try the food, good restaurants nearby.
- Friendly, helpful staff even helped with my ‘developing’ Spanish. Very well kept and clean everywhere. Value for money buffet breakfast nicely presented by some lovely ladies. Great location for a taste of real canarian life, with plenty going on and excellent bus links to any direction.
- Disabled facilities not very good.. Laminate floor in bathroom had suffered leaks.Food in hotel restaurant very good.
Bora Bora The Hotel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Bora Bora The Hotel offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Playa del Ingles is 29 miles from Bora Bora The Hotel, and Maspalomas is 29 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 15 miles away.
- It is a very basic hotel. Modest even Spartan conditions for spending your night. Double rooms look a bit better. Free (or for a small voluntary donation) coffee and muffins in the morning (if you are not the last to woke up). If you are happy with simple life, it would be OK for you. The best beach on the island is very near and also the port area. For the historic centre you have to find some means of transport.
- Basic hotel but it was good value and I had no issues. In a quiet location. Helpful staff. Good WiFi
Very nice friendly staff there are tea/coffee making facilities free of charge including cakes and biscuits in a lovely lounge from 8am to 8pm my single room was a good size with a decent bathroom which had a good shower and a television with plenty of channels and the room was nice and clean.
There is a terrace on the roof with tables and chairs which is good.
- Free coffee and biscuits. Price/value for Las Palmas. Hotel has half price deal on underground parking fairly near (but we had to email before arriving to find out where they recommended and even then weren’t told of deal until we arrived – could easily have parked somewhere else).
The cleanliness of the room.
Facilities of tea and coffee in a communal room
Top Hotels In Telde Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Telde Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Telde Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Telde Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!