10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tejina de Isora Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Tejina de Isora Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tejina de Isora Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tejina de Isora Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tejina de Isora Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tejina de Isora Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tejina de Isora Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tejina De Isora Tenerife:
La Vista Pension
This guesthouse is set in the south of Tenerife, in the charming and typical Canarian town of Guia de Isora. The building has a nice patio and rooftop terrace.La Vista Pensión has a central location close to the mountains. Aqualand Water Park and the Loro Parque are a short drive away. The beach is 20 minutes away by car.Each of the rooms at the Vista Pensión has a private bathroom and a TV with international channels.There is a restaurant and a bar with a patio. The town of Guia de Isora has many local bars and cafes with terraces. There are also many walking and hiking routes in the surroundings.
Friendliness of owners – heater as it did get chilly. If you are on a budget this is a great base.
The local Italian restaurant is amazing don’t miss it.
Walk along the coast from or to Alcalá.
- Super friendly. Lovely New Years eve dinner. Nice room and good breakfast. Super!
- Value for money, comfortable as we stayed one night. The shower was good and powerful! Had a shared area which we didn’t use, but was offered it.
- The breakfast was an extra 5 euros at the property and was worth it. Yummy! We were the only guests (in mid December) so no food available at night. We did walk down through town to the La Pizzeria de Guia for supper. The pizza was excellent! Best we found on the island.
- Price was ok, location good for those who want to visit Teide, Masca and Los Gigantes and stay at one place
- Friendliness of owners – heater as it did get chilly. If you are on a budget this is a great base.
Atlantic Holiday Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated just 50 feet from the sea on Tenerife’s Costa Adeje, Atlantic Holiday Hotel offers apartments with a private balcony. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The apartments at Atlantic Holiday Centre feature satellite TV. The kitchenette comes with utensils, a fridge, a toaster, a kettle and coffee maker. A safe is provided for a surcharge.Atlantic Holiday Hotel has 2 seawater pools, heated in winter and a solarium. Children can enjoy one of the pools and an exclusive playground with Scandinavian design. You can play tennis and table tennis for a surcharge.The restaurant Sea Soul serves local cuisine and offers fantastic sea views. There is also a bar with a terrace and a pool bar where guests can enjoy a wide range of cocktails.Callao Salvaje Beach and Ajabo Beach are just 350 feet from the complex. Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos, renowned for their shopping areas and lively nightlife, are 8.7 miles from the resort. There are good transport links.
- Spacious rooms, great location, extremely friendly staff. Recommended!
- Incredibile view of the ocean. Nice and clean rooms. Very good value for money. Close to nice restaurants. Close to a small interesting beach. Free parking on the property or nearby. Clean pool area. Plenty of sunbeds – no need to wake up early in the morning to find one.
- big room including a separate living room. proper breakfast, close to the beach and restaurants/shops. Private pool.
Beds really comfortable
Rooms good size
- The pool bar was very good with a nice assortment of snacks, 2.25 Euro for a large beer. 4 till 5 was happy hour where all drinks were priced 2 for 1. My wife and I have stayed here previously and have never had a bad experience,.
Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Alcalá, 12 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles from Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only, and Los Cristianos is 13 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Food and staff were excellent – extremely helpful and very friendly. Wonderful private terrace equipped with loungers, table and chairs. Toiletries and beach towels also provided.
We very much appreciated our stay in this hotel.
We liked the quiet atmosphere, the very friendly personnel, the room with a very nice view, the nice food served at breakfast and dinner, …
Good hotel if you prefer something quiet in a more rural environment, somewhat away from the big resorts and if you dispose of rental car.
(almost forgot: daily provision of fresh bananas for free 🙂 .
- The Hotel was excellent- staff were extremely helpful.. Nothing was too much trouble.
- The stunning location, rooms were delightful, lovely pool, great service!
- The staff were lovely. The food was original and-tasty and very “rural”. Room and view was brilliant. The location on a banana plantation was fascinating
Red Level at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Alcalá – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Red Level at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora – Adults Only offers accommodations in Alcalá. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Playa de las Americas is 12 miles from Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Adults, and Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 19 miles from Red Level at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora – Adults Only.
- We had a fabulous room – beds fab and room spacious
Lovely atmosphere, nothing was too much trouble
- The service was impeccable. At six months pregnant I felt pampered the entire stay. They even provided a maternity pillow!
- The service is excelllent – very friendly and attentive
- Red Level was nice – the checking in experience was very pleasant as you sit by the pool and not standing at a reception desk while someone charges you upfront for the whole stay. The location is nice as you can walk along the coast for over an hour and into the little town. It was a bit lonely being single and it takes a while to find your way around in the large resorts, but relaxing and comfortable.
One of our top picks in Callao Salvaje.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring apartments with balconies set around an outdoor pool with free sun loungers, Hotel Tropical Park is set just 500 feet from Callao Salvaje Beach. It has a buffet restaurant and a gym.Each apartment at the Hotel Tropical Park has modern décor with tiled floors. All come with air conditioning and a seating area with satellite TV. Kitchenettes are equipped with a microwave, fridge and kettle.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Tropical Grill Restaurant.There is an on-site supermarket and a range of smaller shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the Hotel Tropical Park. The neighbouring resorts of Playa Paraiso is less than 0.6 miles away.The lively town of Playa de Las Américas is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, while Tenerife Sur Airport is just 9.3 miles away.
- The hotel it self is very good, recently renovated, comparatively modern, nice and clean, you have everything you need in the room. Staff at reception very kind and helpful.
Beds very comfortable and great pillows
Breakfast very very plentiful we had lots of fruit on offer.every thing you need was on offer.
Had a great stay at hotel would stay their again
- Modern recently refurbished resort, spacious and not crowded, very friendly staff
- The newly refurbed apartment…friendly staff..good choice at breakfast…location to beach..bars and restaurants.
Gorgeous apartment. Everywhere spotlessly clean.
Good dining. Excellent facilities.
Grand Hotel Callao
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Callao Salvaje, 6 miles from Playa de las Americas, Grand Hotel Callao features an outdoor pool, barbecue and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from Grand Hotel Callao, and Los Cristianos is 7 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 14 miles away.
- Staff in bars and restaurants were very good, attentive and pleased to help,
- Accomodation Food & Pool were generally good, nice surroundings, well kept gardens
- The pool area was lovely and the staff couldn’t do more for us-so friendly and helpful, the manager even asked us how to speak Irish 😂
- Liked lying by the pool although it was busy and shortage of sun loungers.
- Staff very good, pool area well laid out. Maid tidied our room every day and put new towels out if we requested them. Food is repetitive but my daughter ate well and enjoyed the selection.
Adrián Hoteles Roca Nivaria
One of our top picks in Adeje.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This luxurious 5-star hotel is on Costa Adeje, overlooking Playa Paraiso Beach. It features a spa area and a heated infinity pool with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.The modern rooms at Adrián Hoteles Roca Nivaria include air conditioning and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes stocked with a bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer.Roca Nivaria has tennis and paddle courts, giant chess and archery facilities. The Azules de Novaria Spa offers a hot tub, mud bath and a range of beauty treatments.Adrián Hoteles Roca Nivaria features a buffet restaurant and 2 restaurants, serving Italian and Spanish cuisine. There is also a poolside bar.
- Great place for families with children and lot’s of sports/ activities for adults too.
- The hotel is placed in a beautiful landscape on the shore of the Atlantic and offers almost everything that makes a great holiday – lovely pools facing the ocean (one of them with warm salty water), beautifully kept gardens, children’s playground, buffet meals and a la carte restaurants, spa, sports facilities and other similar features. The buffet food is tasty and nicely presented, I love the choice of salads for dinner and the Spanish-specific churros for breakfast, as well as the fresh fruits. The rooms are comfortable and well kept with large bathrooms each including both tub and shower. Booking a room on the ground floor facing the lower pool is the best choice, as it features a large terrace and a lovely view towards the ocean.
Large room, huge bed and great facilities. Range of pools, lovely views.
Great selection for breakfast.
Activities were varied – we played tennis, archery, giant chess and enjoyed both the fresh water and heated outdoor pools. Beach is really nice and quiet too.
- The hotel is very comfortable. Even during the busiest times there are available sunbeds by the pool and tables in the restaurant. Staff is as attentive during the low season as well as high season.
- The staff was extremely kind and friendly to us! They actually upgraded us for free upon arrival and the restaurant staff was attentive and great! The room was quite large for the price we paid – much bigger than we expected! Breakfast was epic – they had everything you could possibly want and more! The selection for the dinner buffet was great too – changing theme each evening – and if you didn’t want the buffet, they had two nice a la cart restaurants (Spanish and Italian) to choose from! Great place!
Hotel Suite Villa María
One of our top picks in Adeje.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Suite Villa María is located in Adeje in the region of Tenerife. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and mini-golf at this hotel, and car rental is available. Playa de las Americas is 3.7 miles from Hotel Suite Villa María, and Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent facilities. Great and friendly staff. Close to all Popular locations.
- Very clean, quiet resort. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Everywhere was spotlessly clean. The villas are very luxurious with lots of space. Great selection at the buffet breakfast! Pool area was well maintained and there was a staff member there managing the sun loungers, monitoring the pool, etc.
- Hotel is really great: beautiful, clean and comfortable. Staff is very helping and so friendly. We enjoyed very much and would recommend it to everyone.
- Near to the town. It was an easy walk in the evening to restaurants and bars. Near to 2 golf courses. Fantastic staff very helpful. Very clean and modern.
- Cleanlyness of rooms, attentive and friendly staff, especially with kids. Pools in excellent condition.
Be Live Experience Playa La Arena
One of our top picks in Puerto de Santiago.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Be Live Experience Playa La Arena offers accommodations in Puerto de Santiago. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong, darts, and mini-golf at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Playa de las Americas is 14 miles from Be Live Experience Playa La Arena, and Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 21 miles from Be Live Experience Playa La Arena.
- It was absolutely lovely view from the terrace, the beach just 3 minutes away, the room was super dotated with everything you need for the kids (potty, heating for bottles, bottles steriliser, play station, kids tent, bathrobe for kids, TV also in kids room, toys, etc ). The personal in the hotel was absolutely lovely, very helpful and nice all the times. The food was very good, not extraordinary diverse but enough to find what you like. The pool was with very clean heated water, different activities in pool area which gave a pleasant atmosphere. The beach nearby was nice, with very nice black sand – wich was the first experience with this kind of sand. The area was quit and nice city.
- Veronika, Cesar, and Julie from the animation team really made the entire holiday stand out from the rest. The activities that were available each day such as the archery and water polo were excellent and the cinema club dance routine was amazing.
- Loved everything! Can’t fault the place – was a lovely relaxing stay.. Food was excellent, lots of variety.. hotel was kept exceptionally clean & staff were attentive & friendly. 10/10 🙂
- Very peaceful. Very clean. Lovely room with full seaview and sun all day.
- We had 4 Roms. All Rooms had a great view. We had good food most days. Good 2-3 bars with live Music. A good Big terrasse to go and eat on,,and another GREAT Terrese to see the sunset from. We had “Adults only”, it was ok. All in all we had a very good time.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Allegro Isora is located in Puerto de Santiago in the region of Tenerife, just 13 miles from Playa de las Americas. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles from Allegro Isora, and Los Cristianos is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 20 miles from Allegro Isora.
Very clean and nice hotel. Got room with balcony facing sea on top floor in F block.
Very tasty food in morning and evenings
Food better than expected – some very good in fact
- The personal was really really nice! We loved the hotel a lot, and would recommend it for everyone.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lots of various dishes at each meal time
- Very clean. Staff were great. Children’s area is very good.
- Very clean and nice hotel. Got room with balcony facing sea on top floor in F block.
Top Hotels In Tejina De Isora Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tejina de Isora Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tejina de Isora Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tejina de Isora Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!