10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tejedal Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Tejedal Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tejedal Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tejedal Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tejedal Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tejedal Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tejedal Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tejedal Asturias:
Palacio de Cutre
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Palacio de Cutre offers accommodations in La Goleta, just 22 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is room service at the property.Oviedo is 28 miles from Palacio de Cutre, and Llanes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old restored Manor House . First class restaurant and very helpful staff.
Blueberry freshly squeezed juice!
Service was great
Thank you so much for accommodating our fresh fruits and vegetables picture session
- Amazing place, beautiful old authentic house with stunning view. Polite and professional stuff. Delicious breakfast, good menu for lunch and dinner. Clean, silent and relaxing place. Only sounds of nature and fresh air you can enjoy!
- Location, facilities and hosts were utterly charming! A perfect place to disconnect and relax.
- This is a country inn in a remote area of Asturias, surrounded by beautiful mountains and small country farms and getaway homes. Meals are served right on the premises with very high quality, delicious, locally-sourced foods. The building is an ivy-covered old country palace with a detached chapel. A grassy terrace contains tables and chairs where you can sit and have a beverage while enjoying the mountain views. We hiked on an old road up the mountain behind us and it was absolutely gorgeous, green and lush, with cattle, sheep and goats grazing in the fields. The car trip was not difficult, although we did have to travel on a few narrow, winding roads to get there. Overall, this experience was unforgettable!
Hotel La Salmonera
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Salmonera offers accommodations in Caño. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Gijón is 31 miles from Hotel La Salmonera, and Llanes is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from Hotel La Salmonera.
It is located just a couple of kilometers from Cangas de Onis.
Good value for money
- Buen trato y cercano del personal, instalaciones comodas y relacion calidad precio perfecto. Recomendable 100%
- Lugar excelente y Celi, la propietaria , encantadora.
- La atencion del personal, la limpieza y el paisaje.
- Todo mui bien la habitacion con buhardilla mui chula,hemos pasado una semana mui bien como en casa,personal mui amable y atentos volveremos sin duda
- It is located just a couple of kilometers from Cangas de Onis.
Hotel San Francisco Rural
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel San Francisco Rural is located in Aballe in the region of Asturias, just 30 miles from Gijón. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 21 miles from Hotel San Francisco Rural, and Potes is 29 miles away. Asturias Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Very good place to relax and enjoy Picos da Europa. The location is great 2-3 minutes drive to Cangas so is very quiet and isolated, the host is great and we may use the kitchen for meals. It was rainning and a little cold so we didn’t use the pool and the gardens.
- A very nice and quiet location on 4 min by car from a parkingplace close to the center of Cangas. The people are very nice. The room is big, clean and beautiful. Very nice swimmingpool and garden
La amabilidad de Lola y su marido, atentos y serviciales, nos dieron información del entorno.
El desayuno es casero y hecho con esmero.
La facilidad de poder usar la cocina y el comedor
- El sitio fantástico, en mitad del campo y cerca de sitios preciosos como Cangas de Onis y Covadonga. El hotel fantástico y los dueños dispuestos a agradar en todo.
- Habitación muy amplia. La cama comodísima. Todo muy limpio.
Palacio de Rubianes, Hotel & Golf
Palacio de Rubianes is a beautiful former palace at the foot of Monte Sueve, overlooking the Picos de Europa. It offers luxurious rooms, free Wi-Fi and a golf course.The hotel features beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls and archways. All rooms have light décor and are equipped with a fan, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have skylight windows and views of the surrounding countryside.The Palacio de Rubianes Hotel & Golf has terraces overlooking its extensive grounds. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace, offering mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional specialties using local ingredients such as game and mushrooms.The La Goleta region is popular for fishing, canoeing and horseback riding. The hotel can organize plane tours and hunting trips, as well as bike rental. The Asturian coast is approximately 9 miles away.
- As an old building (palace) most times I would do pictures of this place and post then on my blog. But now, i got to sleep in such great place that had great cuisine (a bit salty for a Romanian), stone wals, modern features and extra
- El Palacio, es si, la ubicación…; la posibilidad que hemos tenido de poder alojarnos en un lugar así, nosotros lo valoramos muchísimo.
- La decoración súper bonita, está hecho con mucho gusto y la ubicación es muy bonita, en medio de la naturaleza.
- El entorno y el palacete idílico. Mucho gusto y trató maravilloso
- Fui con tres celíacos y tanto la atención por parte de los camareros y cocineros como la variedad de los alimentos para el desayuno nos sorprendieron muy gratamente. Muchas gracias por hacernos ese aspecto mucho más fácil.
Hotel del Alto Sella
This peaceful countryside hotel overlooks the Sella River, and is surrounded by the Picos de Europa Mountains. It has unique interiors and rooms with plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hotel del Alto Sella are decorated in a rural style. All have private bathrooms and some have views of the Sella River.The hotel’s library features an 18th-century altarpiece, while the lounge has a fireplace. The hotel also has a chapel.The traditional restaurant serves homemade Asturian dishes, including stews, game and local trout. There is also a bar.The hotel is located in western Asturias, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís and 13 miles from Covadonga. Walking trails can be found very close to the hotel. Hotel staff will be happy to help book other adventure sports.
- Maybe the place doesn’t look extremely nice from outside but never judge the book but it’s cover. The lady that received us and served breakfast is very friendly and made our stay even better. The rooms aren’t modern and the bathroom is small, but if you don’t need a lot of luxury and just a place to crash for a good value money this is the place.
- The hotel was very busy on a holiday weekend when we stayed. Our room was fine with a private external bathroom. Good for one night stay.
- We found the hotel spotlessly clean and comfortable and were given a warm welcome despite our lack of Spanish. Our room was quiet and comfortable overlooking a river away from a road. The breafast was basic, toast, crossants and excellent coffee but considering the room price we thought it good value and enjoyed our stay.
- the hospitality of the two brothers and their dad that run the place
- Rustic location. Friendly staff. Countryside location. Simple but enjoyable breakfast. Local cider available.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Espantayu offers accommodations in Cereceda, just 23 miles from Gijón. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 30 miles from L’Espantayu, and Llanes is 25 miles away. Asturias Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- La amabilidad de sus propietarios siempre preocupados por tu bienestar, las instalaciones, la limpieza, y las impagables vistas del lugar…. FANTÁSTICO!!!
El trato recibido por los propietarios fue excelente, el alojamiento
inmejorable, la ubicacion perfecta, no tenga ni una sola mala palabra
para este maravilloso lugar y el desayuno muy completo, volveremos a
repetir seguro, ademas nos llevamos la amistad de los propietarios que
se portaron de manera espectacular. Gracias por todo.
- Entorno precioso, casita muy tranquila y los dueños muy agradables. Perfecta para desconectar.
- Hotel rural encantador y acogedor. Tiene todo lo que puedes necesitar. Ni más ni menos. La casa y las habitaciones están muy cuidadas. Y sus dueños… lo mejor.
- La ubicación, espectacular. El hotel, precioso. La atención de los propietarios, exquisita. Algo, de verdad, increíble. Mil gracias!!!
Parador de Cangas de Onís
A National Monument, this ancient monastery is believed to have been founded by King Alfonso I in the 8th century. It is surrounded by the Picos de Europa Mountains.The Parador de Cangas de Onís offers free Wi-Fi and free parking in a historic setting. The building includes archeological exhibitions. Rooms are simple and attractive. Each is air conditioned, with a minibar.The restaurant at the Parador serves dishes from Asturias. Specials include stew and local cheeses. There is also typical cider.The Parador de Cangas de Onís is set on the green banks of the Sella River. The Picos de Europa National Park can be reached by foot. The local area is home to a Roman bridge and the historic Santa Cruz Chapel. Many prehistoric caves are found nearby.
- Wonderful common areas take full advantage of the historic monastery. Convenient to great day trips in the mountains and at the sea. Wonderful friendly staff and excellent food.
- Room is very well decorated with we loved the river located next to room. Public area is wonderful as well
- Unbelievably beautiful; breakfast by the fireside; superb library; a living museum
Excellent room with a patio and a kennel (if needed) for the dog, inside the room they provided a lovely Dog Welcome pack of Royal Canin food and bed for our wolf!
Very comfortable room and bathroom with twin sinks
- Lovely old monastery, attractive location and excellent room. Good restaurant and bar.
Hotel La Guindal
One of our best sellers in Arriondas! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel La Guindal offers accommodations in Arriondas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Gijón is 27 miles from Hotel La Guindal, and Llanes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 45 miles from the property.
The host was extremely helpful. Ate some bad food and spent the entire night in the bathroom. I made a mess and tried to clean it as much as possible. The host made me feel that all is OK and I shouldn’t worry about it. They cooked me special food to recover my stomach and helped me with finding pharmacy and local hospital.
I also liked a lot the decorating details of the outside space. It’s a family business and they are proud of their work and you can easily see this.
Excellent value for money off season
Better than average breakfast in the sister bar/restaurant just across the road.
- Pleasant stroll to town alongside river. Spacious, pleasant rooms. Excellent value for money. Safe storage for bikes.
- Limpieza máxima y tranquilidad, lo único malo el wifi,
Es un hotel pequeño y acogedor. La habitación era muy amplia y estaba todo límpisimo! Cama cómoda y perfecto para aparcar.
Cangas de Onís queda muy cerca ! Para comer se puede ir al restaurante que tiene el mismo nombre que el hotel situado justo en frente! Si volvemos por allí no dudaremos en repetir ya que su precio es inmejorable!
- The host was extremely helpful. Ate some bad food and spent the entire night in the bathroom. I made a mess and tried to clean it as much as possible. The host made me feel that all is OK and I shouldn’t worry about it. They cooked me special food to recover my stomach and helped me with finding pharmacy and local hospital.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Capitán offers accommodations in La Vega, just 29 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 20 miles from Hotel Capitán, and Potes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from Hotel Capitán.
- It was good value of money compared to other hotels in the area and 20 min driving distance from Basilica of Covadonga. They serve very nice coffee with the breakfast.
- The staff were very nice. the river behind the hotel. If walking the 2km into Cangas de Onis, head a few minutes up the road to the cute village of Villaneuva, cross the bridge and then walk into town along the River.
- La ubicación ideal , Justo al lado (2 min coche) de CANGAS de onis y mucho más baratos que los hoteles que se encuentran en el pueblo.
- La amabilidad del personal y la relación calidad-precio.
- La atención por parte del personal es excelente. Sobre todo Isabel. Si vuelvo a Cangas de Onís, volveré a este Hotel.
Los Acebos Arriondas
One of our top picks in Arriondas.Located in Arriondas, 26 miles from Gijón, Los Acebos Arriondas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Llanes is 22 miles from Los Acebos Arriondas, and Cangas de Onís is 3.6 miles away. Asturias Airport is 45 miles from the property.
veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
still had a key to the room
- Excellent service .. perfect location for canoeing and visiting covadonga cangas de onis and ribadesella and more
- El desayuno y las comodidades que nos dieron a los ciclistas
- El personal del hotel muy atentos, cama y toallas muy confortable, todo muy limpio y en perfecto estado de conservacion.
- El trato del personal fue excelente. La habitación adecuada para el precio.
- veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
Top Hotels In Tejedal Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tejedal Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tejedal Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tejedal Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!