10 Best Hotels To Stay In Teià Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Teià Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Teià Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teià Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teià Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Teià Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Teià Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Teià Catalonia:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Masnou, 10 miles from Barcelona, Hotel Torino features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Santa Susanna is 23 miles from Hotel Torino, and Calella is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Torino.
- The hotel is close to the seafront and the railway station, a return ticket to Barcelona was under €5. There are plenty of restaurants in the nearby marina.
- Easy to access the city centre by train. Excellent beach near by. Food very good. Just be aware that some resturants/bars only speak Spanish/catolan and no menus other than catolan
- I was happy to stay there and enjoy the nature, architecture and people around
- Great location to the train station. Air conditioning very good.
- The beach was great! Great location to spend time there. Otherwise there is not much in the area.
Hotel Arrey Alella
Located in Alella, 10 miles from Barcelona, Hotel Arrey Alella features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 31 miles from Hotel Arrey Alella, and Santa Susanna is 24 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 17 miles away.
- The room was spacious, airy and spotlessly clean. The bed was very large and extremely comfortable. The shower was excellent. The breakfast was great, and beautifully presented. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the lady in reception who rearranged our bookings for later in the year for another function. The outside areas are clean and well maintained, and wonderfully peaceful.
Amazing hidden find. Stayed 2 nights and wanted more!
Location is amazing – short 10 min drive to Barcelona City.
If you have a car rented it truly is a glorious area to explore with this hotel as a base.
Food was amazing
Room was amazing
The lavender smell from the plants all day was amazing
It feels almost like a retreat – a get away zone from a busy environment.
The staff are great and I felt like an executive guest rather than just some standard hotel room
Ideal location if also access circuit de Catalunya with an amazing scenic drive to the track
- Nice clean, comfortable hotel, very friendly staff, beautiful location. Nice Restaurant, close to the lovely village of Alella, 15 minute walk to the lovely clean beach and marina, which has some lovely restaurants.
- The superb staff made an extra mile for us, as our flight left early and had to leave at 5 am: they organized brekkiebag only for us to collect in the morning! The place itself is cozy and modern, peaceful location near winery and restaurant. Walk away from the town center. Breakfast was really nice.
- Friendly staff. Efficient and smart. Good menu and bar.
Hotel Porta D’Alella
Located in Alella, 11 miles from Barcelona, Hotel Porta D’Alella features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Santa Susanna is 23 miles from Hotel Porta D’Alella, and Calella is 20 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Room very clean and confortable. The view was amazing, in a quite place. Very nice swimming-pool. The restaurant is delicious too. Good bathroom.
- The staff were the best – really friendly and helpful. The food was great. We had dinner on the restaurant terrace and the food was great. Everyone was really lovely and helpful which made our stay a pleasure.
- Excellent service rooms and facilities. friendly staff
- A real gem. Fabulous location and the staff were very attentive. Even though the restaurant is closed on Tuesday evenings they still serve tapas which was excellent
- The staff was extraordinary especially Mr. Brice. You feel simply at home
Masia Vista Hermosa
Situated next to Vallromanes Horseback Riding Club, Masia Vista Hermosa offers an outdoor pool and beautiful grounds. Rooms include free Wi-Fi, fan and a bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.This rural hotel is set in a converted farmhouse and decorated with rich colors and wooden furniture. Vista Hermosa has a traditional dining restaurant and a cafe-bar on site. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.The Masia is half a mile from Vallromanes Golf Course and 5 miles from the Circuit de Catalunya Formula 1 Track in Montmelo. Masnou Beach on the Costa Maresme is within a 10-minute drive, and free parking is available at the hotel.
- Excellent views and location. Ideally situated for the Grand Prix, being only 15 minutes away by car. Hotel looked like a typical large hacienda style building. Food was typical tapas style but good never the less.
- Very cool place at the top of a mountain, fabulous host. Family run and very accommodating. A bit “shabby Chic” but all clean and really great atmosphere.
- The views are outstanding, and the locality of good restaurants is a bonus
- convenient for the circuit de catalunya ,pleasant room and bathroom , good breakfast.
- the view and the pool was great. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Mas Salagros EcoResort
Set in a former Roman villa, Mas Salagros EcoResort is Spain’s first ecological resort. This eco-friendly hotel boasts a lake, 2 seasonal pools and the Aire de Vallromanes Wellness Centre, which offers a variety of treatments and massages. There is a children’s play area designed to help them learn to play outdoors in nature.All spacious room have a private terrace or garden, and are decorated with natural and ecological materials. They all have a cable TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with free ecological amenities.The hotel has 3 ecological restaurants; the Restaurante Gastronómico 1497, the Bar-Restaurante Granja Salagros and the Gastro Wine Bar. All serve traditional dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms.Cooking classes, including preparation of ecological jams, traditional local cheese and liquor can be arranged; wine tasting sessions are also organized.Mas Salagros EcoResort & Aire Ancients Baths is 12.4 miles from Barcelona and only 14 minutes’ drive from the Circuit of Catalunya track. Free WiFi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- Very friendly staff and service. The Aire baths are amazing and the place was very tranquil.
- Amazing location, our room had a great terrace with lots of sun during the day and the spa was incredible.
- The Spa and the location are just wonderful to relax. The hotel surrounded by beautiful mountains. The rooms are very clean.
– territory is vast
– dinner was very good
– staff is attentive and welcoming
- The best part is the spa. It’s a candle-lit romantic getaway, hot/cold baths, relaxing music, mint tea, and fluffy robes. The staff is super helpful friendly, informed, excellent. And dinner is km0.
Vila De Premiá
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Premiá de Mar, 12 miles from Barcelona, Vila De Premiá features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from Vila De Premiá, and Santa Susanna is 21 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 20 miles away.
- People were lovely and helpful and room clean and tidy and we both really liked it and were happy here.
- A neat & tidy and perfectly located base for both enjoying the long sandy beaches and easy-approachable Barcelona sightseeing.
- Perfect location, beach is not far from a hotel! Very friendly staff and nice breakfast. This is the only one hotel in Premia Mar that s why here are no many tourists, sea and beach are very clean and almost empty. To Barcelona 30 min by train.
- The room was cleaned every morning, new towels, staff was great, kind and helpful. Location is perfect if you’re looking for a peaceful beach vacation.
- Railway line directly in front wasn’t shown or mentioned, no plug for the bath, asked at reception and was basically told they always go missing so tuff!!!!
Hostal de la Plaça
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal de la Plaça offers accommodations in Cabrils, just 14 miles from Barcelona. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Lloret de Mar is 28 miles from Hostal de la Plaça, and Santa Susanna is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 22 miles from Hostal de la Plaça.
- Great staff , fantastic restaurant, brilliant location for us 15 min drive to Barcelona, 5 mins to beach , near motorway for access north and south .
- Excellent restaurant! Nice and friendly atmosphere and staff.
- Restaurant area and view from it. The room was compact but nice enough with two comfy chairs
- The hotel atmosphere, location and the decoration.
Room was a little difficult to access with baby and 3-year old. It was tidy and well-temperatured upon arrival.
Breakfast was ok with Jamon Iberico, Orange juice, Croissants, etc. However choice was not impressive and service was not always available.
B&B Hotel Mollet
This functional, modern hotel is in Vallès Oriental, near the world-famous Circuit de Catalunya race track and linked to central Barcelona by convenient train services.Set 11 miles outside of Barcelona’s city center, the contemporary Hotel Sidorme Mollet is a great choice for those looking to visit the Catalan capital on a budget. The city’s main Sants station can easily be reached from either of Mollet’s 2 train stations, just a 10 minute walk from the hotel. The property is also a good location for those visiting the many major companies based in the area. Decathlon Shopping Center is next to the hotel.Enjoy a good night’s sleep after a busy day in the hotel’s well-designed rooms. Each one comes equipped with modern facilities such as work desks, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi, as well as free coffee 24 hours a day.
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable, staff were helpful and friendly.
- location. close to station Airport 50 mins Barcelona 20 mins supermarket 2 mins
Basic but clean and comfortable room
Good value breakfast
Good location for Circuit de Catalunya
25 minutes on the train to Barcelona city centre
- Basic, clean hotel room close to the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Restaurants nearby which is good for when you arrive back at your hotel late. Make sure you check out the pizza place across the street. Simple breakfast but good enough for just 6 euro’s.
The staff are so helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was worth the money though the coffee was awful!
Ibis Barcelona Mataro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ibis Barcelona Mataro offers accommodations in Mataró, just 17 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 25 miles from Ibis Barcelona Mataro, and Tossa de Mar is 29 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Good location, quiet and parking pretty close t the hotel
- Very happy with everything except the water pressure in shower.
- Wifi and location. Property was very quiet and calm. No noise, no disturbances etc.
- This hotel got me by surprise, Ibis has a 24 hour kitchen service that is pretty amazing for those who have been traveling for long periods of time. The Wifi was beyond amazing the speed was great, that I had fun catching up on my netflix and hulu. The room was pleasent and it was simply peaceful but modern, with that being said the bed was pretty amazing and comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel H offers accommodations in Granollers, just 15 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 30 miles from Hotel H, and Santa Susanna is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 22 miles from Hotel H.
- Perfect position for the “circuit de Catalunya”. Good price/quality!!!
- Bed was comfortable, Staff were helpful when required to be. It was near where we needed to be.
- The staff was kind and very generous. Safe parking. Affordable prices, friendly service. If had not been visitors mentioned below, behind the wall, then it would be good rest before the planned road.
- Best customer service . Staff really nice polite and helpful
Neat little room with bathroom. The window shutter allows you to sleep through.
The breakfast is well looked after and the staff very friendly and helpful. The parking lot has 24-hour video surveillance.
Top Hotels In Teià Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Teià Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Teià Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Teià Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!