10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tecpán Guatemala – Top Hotel Reviews
Tecpán Guatemala is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tecpán Guatemala. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tecpán Guatemala. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tecpán Guatemala. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tecpán Guatemala right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tecpán Guatemala with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tecpán Guatemala:
Villa Katleya Hospejade y Spa
Located in Santa Apolonia, 22 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Villa Katleya Hospejade y Spa features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. La Aurora International Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago
One of our top picks in Panajachel.Located in Panajachel in the region of Solola, 25 miles from Quetzaltenango, Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Convenciones Jardines.
- Location, location, location – this must be the best located hotel in Panajachel – right on the waterfront, surrounded by beautiful gardens. Unimpeded views of the lake and volcanoes at the other side. Great sunsets if it’s not a cloudy day. Lake views from my bedroom (ask for 1st floor). Bedroom was spacious, clean and well presented. Hotel is round the corner from where the boats leave, and only about a 2 minute walk from the bus stop. Other restaurants and shops only about a minute’s walk away, but far enough for the place to feel tucked away from everything. I stayed midweek and it was quiet and peaceful – I expect weekends are livelier so choose which suits you best. Only had one night at Lake Atitlan so decided to treat myself to a lake front stay and it was well worth paying a bit extra for the luxury (thanks Booking.com for a great last minute bargain!).
- The location was great! It was a short walk to the main area of town. It was in a quiet area with a great view of the lake. Everything to do was very accessible.
- The views are out of this world and the property has a gorgeous garden full of tropical trees and plants and plenty of seating options to enjoy the breathtaking views. There’s also plenty of options for visitors to enjoy the lake with a small beach, a dock and boardwalk, and a slide.
- Very nice environment directly on the lake. I came in the evening but it was all safe.
- Garden is really wonderful and special. Because of the garden I would come to the hotel again and even for a longer time.
Hotel Terrazas Del Lago
Hotel Terrazas Del Lago offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Antonio Palopó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Antigua Guatemala is 27 miles from Hotel Terrazas Del Lago, and Panajachel is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Terrazas Del Lago.
- Very nice rooms, clean and quiet, with the best hot shower ever! There is a garden on site, so the place is full of birds and butterflies, the view is great. San Antonio Palopo is one of my favourite places in the lake, very peaceful and neat and sunny!
- Beautiful views of the lake from our front porch. Lovely staff. Large room.The best empanadas we have tasted! The village of San Antonio Palopó is somewhat isolated but we thoroughly enjoyed seeing the village and experiencing the local culture. Very peaceful.
- An attentive staff and friendly atmosphere. A most enjoyable stay!
- The terrace really had an amazing view of the volcanoes. Some of the staff could not speak English but they were very helpful.
- the staff and owner are really kind and helpful. Also, the restaurant have some really good empanadas. This is a perfect place for family travels.
Hotel Nuestro Sueño
Located in San Antonio Palopó, 27 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Hotel Nuestro Sueño features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Panajachel is 4.3 miles from Hotel Nuestro Sueño, and Quetzaltenango is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Nuestro Sueño.
- We were upgraded to Eagles nest room. Quite a hike up but beautiful room with 2 showers and 3 beds and a view to die for
- Everything was great. The people, the extras, everything was really nice. We were really happy to have stayed here.
my stay was like being in someone’s home–informal, pleasant. Owner was very helpful–provided useful information about San Antonio P. based on his years of living their, printed out my boarding pass, made recommendations. His staff/family was attentive.
Hotel is right across the (quiet) street from the lake with unobstructed views.
- OWNER RICHARD Edwards AND Nicky very kínd and helpful, lake view nice.
- Above & beyond level of service. Beautiful, quiet location to rest and relax right on the lake with an incredible view. I would highly recommend for the quality of rooms vs cost, the attentiveness of staff, (Owner Richard prepared off-menu food in order to prepare me for running a marathon the next day taking the time to read comments relating to the trip & tailor his service) and the beauty of the location. Spa services are available & the food is excellent. Thank you for an unforgettable stay.
Perla Maya Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Perla Maya Hotel offers accommodations in Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antigua Guatemala is 31 miles from Perla Maya Hotel, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The staff and particularly the owner that was so nice, taking her time to take care about one issue we had with our rental car. Room was quite big and confortable. Breakfast was very tasty. The view from the terrace is awsome!
- Good included breakfast, super friendly staff which went the extra mile even though communication in English was challenging
- The lake views are outstanding. Best views are from Rooms 404 and 305. The staff don’t speak English but will speak slowly and are helpful in anticipating what you are trying to communicate. The staff work hard at their jobs and are very attentive.
- All the staff are amazingly friendly, kind and helpful! The hotel rooms have the most wonderful view of the lake and volcanoes. Rooms are clean, lot of space and a very comfortable bed! In walking distance from many restaurants and shops!
- The three staff we saw every day were excellent – friendly, hard-working, willing. They were busy all day at reception, serving breakfast, gardening, cleaning. The owner of this hotel is very fortunate.
Hotel Posada Don Margarito No. 1
Hotel Posada Don Margarito No. 1 is located in Panajachel, 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala and 25 miles from Quetzaltenango. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
Unbeatable ubication, really cozy bedrooms, impeccable cleaning, hot water, very nice maintained facilities,
Very private, close to the lake, close to restaurants.
Did I mention cleaned? Because it was clean, clean clean.
Silvia and Daniel are very courteous and helpful.
Our stay included a delicious breakfast at their restaurant wich have a beautiful view of the lake.
- The location was great near the water and only a 10min stroll into town.
- Beautiful place and garden. Close to the lake and all the restaurants.
- it was well located and the staff was pleasant. had water, coffee available in the office. we stayed in the annex which is up a little road,. a short walk. the beds had good mattresses and it was very quiet. the wifi worked good but i was right by the router.
- the place is really nice and well located. the staff is really kind and helpful.
- Unbeatable ubication, really cozy bedrooms, impeccable cleaning, hot water, very nice maintained facilities,
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Atitlan offers accommodations in Sololá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.Panajachel is 0.7 miles from Hotel Atitlan, and Quetzaltenango is 24 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 44 miles away.
- The best location in Lake Atitlan. The hotel is beautiful and tasteful decorated. The view over the volcanos is overwhelmed. You have everything you need for a relaxing days by the pool and spoiled by the staff.
- The Hotel has a gorgeous garden with direct access to the lake, kind personnel, Juan at the restaurant was extra friendly and attentive. The spirit of the whole place is very well conserved in every detail yet offering comfort and amenities. Beautiful view at the volcanoes and lake!!
- The view to the lake and Vulcanos, from the restaurant/pool/gardens, is beautiful
- The moment you get to the hotel you can see why if you travel to Atitlán you must stay there, again and again. So beautiful. The gardens are wonderful full of flora and fauna. The service is incredible.
- The facilities are great! The view of the rooms are all amazing, all in all, I would come back to the hotel again. I really liked the maintenance of the gardens and little zoo they have around the place, 10/10 would get chased by the goose again. Since the location is not central, the tuk-tuk service offered is appreciated, and it’s really cheap, would recommend using it to go to the main street and walk around from there.
Hotel Dos Mundos Panajachel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Panajachel, 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Hotel Dos Mundos Panajachel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- 150 meters from the lake on calle Santander where all the shops and restaurants are located, and the restaurant and pool area are very nice. Staff is really friendly. Tried the restaurant and it is excellent! Freshly made pasta, good food in general and great service.
- Location is a plus for this hotel. Distances from this hotel to lake Atitlan, Panajachel city centre and Santander St (main commercial street in town) are all walkable. Breakfast was good and restaurant personnel did a good job.
- Excellent location, lovely quiet setting off right off the bustling main drag of Panajechel.
- Food was good, did come across with a few bugs on the dining table. overall it was good
- The staff were very friendly and the pool looked wonderful (though I didn’t use it). Wifi was great.
Hotel Villas Balam Ya
Hotel Villas Balam Ya offers accommodations in Panajachel. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. Antigua Guatemala is 30 miles from Hotel Villas Balam Ya, and Quetzaltenango is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The staff, the privacy, the nature and beautiful views
- One of the most beautifully crafted spaces that I have ever stayed in. Forget staying in Pana’ which is gringolandia, but rathrer hide away at this lakeside retreat and enjoy the rare beauty of Lake Atitlán.
- Our villa Bambu was so amazing that we decided to stay a second night. This is one of the most beautiful place we have ever stayed in. The staff is incredibly kind and the view is breathtaking.
- This hotel is literally a couples romantic dream. Everything is perfect. Waking up to a view of the 3 volcanos and the peaceful lake. It is so peaceful. Nisa the girl that works in reception is one of the most helpful people. She is so friendly and made our stay so much easier.
This place is Nirvana. If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in a magnificent location. This is it.
The architecture of Villa Mirador is beautiful and a perfect mix of traditional Guatemalan and modern. Every room had a beautiful view of Lake Atitlan.
Hotel Los Angeles Panajachel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Los Angeles Panajachel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Antigua Guatemala is 31 miles from Hotel Los Angeles Panajachel, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Los Angeles Panajachel.
- Large room, friendly and helpful staff,good breakfast
- Family is very accommodating and discreet. My room had one queen bed and two standard beds. I asked the family if I would have to pay more if a friend were to sleep over. They said no. It helps that I have a smile like the Sunday Morning Sun. Great Stay! Muchas Gracias!
- Under construction, not bilingual staff, toilet hardly worked.
The owner ( woman) is awful and arogant.\
She want triple price of our booking,
NEVER in this hotel
Gentillesse du personnel, amabilité, serviabilité
Chambres spacieuses, bonne literie. Petit déjeuner simple mais bon.
Top Hotels In Tecpán Guatemala Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tecpán Guatemala to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tecpán Guatemala but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tecpán Guatemala. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!